Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #1: The Darkest Day

2 posters

Go down

Episode #1: The Darkest Day Empty Episode #1: The Darkest Day

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Immediately upon Corey's annoucement, the heroes left their training site and headed to Corey's home, where the TV was properly adjusted.

"Good, you all came." Tailsko said.

"...Live from Townsville, the mysterious 'admin' continues to give the town a speech of epic proportions." said the reporter...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #1: The Darkest Day Empty Re: Episode #1: The Darkest Day

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

"By 'epic' I think he means complete bullshit." Drew grunted, arms folded over his chest, "Why does the media bow down for this asshole?"

"Must you swear so much?" Edd scolded "It really makes you appear unintelligent."

"Shut up before I rip your annoying mouth off and attach it to Eddy's ass-crack."

"HEY!" Eddy shouted "Do I have a say in this?"

Then Corey spoke up

"Guys, hush, the 'Admin' is about to speak! We need to study what he says, it might give us clues as to his location."

All fell quiet as the Admin began to deliver his speech.

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

"Citizens of townsville, your leader was so greviously injured one year ago against the Saiyans Corey and Drew." The admin began. Meanwhile, the newscasters silently groaned to themselves, realizing that Townsville had become an evil town. "The Mayor has been trying his hardest to put together a convincing plan for secession, but until now, couldn't put it together."

"Townsville is trying to secede from the Union?!" Edd said, surprised.

"Shhh!" Corey said.

"Last week, he'd finally completed his healing, thanks to his invention. Ever since that defeat, I've helped him to make his glorious return. Now, we are convinced that we have enough data to crush those idiots once and for all!" the Admin yelled. "In a moment, I will reveal him, but first...I must complete my part of the speech."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 pm

"...I would like to inform all those loyal to my Townsville that your support has been appreciated. Words are not enough to express my gratitude to you all. So, as my gift to you all, I will provide all citizens with... free hats!"

"Free hats?" Drew asked to nobody in particular, raising his right eyebrow.

"What the fu--" Corey began, trailing off into a confused babble.

"FREE HATS!" Shouted Ed

The Admin continued, "These hats are made of the finest synthetic, eco-friendly materials imported directly from the finest sweatsho... i mean factories in India. They are lined with ultra-comfortable, space age material that molds to the exact shape of your head, ensuring that anyone who steals your hat, will be uncomfortable. Oh and did I mention they're free? Just head down to the mayor's office to pick up your new, ultra luxurious hat. Also, all who apply and successfully acquire Townsville citizenship will automatically receive their very own hat!"

Thunderous applause erupted from the reporters and the surrounding crowds.

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"Why the fuck would---I mean, those hats..."
"The hats..." Wolverine drifted off into thought, staring hard at the TV. "There HAS to be some bigger purpose behind those.."
"I smell it too..." Ed began.
"And now, without further ado, we now re-introduce you all, to your town hero, Professor Utonium!"
Out from the shadows behind the podium came a man, obviously having suffered some severe burn damage, whose skin had been ravaged by burns. Even his eyebrows were still singed off. But there was no doubt it was definitely who the admin had identified as Professor Utonium.
"But...he's dead! He's DEAD!!" Eddy began to freak out, halted by Wolverine kicking him across the back of the head.
"Shut up...things became a lot more complicated." he said, his gaze transfixed on the TV.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"Corey, don't fuck hats, it's not healthy, plus I'm not even sure that it's legal." Drew warned, Corey ignored his comment

"I think you're right Wolverine." Corey began, "There must be ulterior motives behind those hats."

"Mind control?" Ed offered

"Ed, you've been reading too many comics books." Edd criticized, "Besides, mind control isn't feasible considering current technological limitations."

"Yeah sock-head, just like flight." Eddy said sarcastically.

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

The heroes continued to watch. Some of the poor bastards in the crowd put on their hats.
"My fellow citizens," Utonium began. "One year ago, I went up against Corey and Drew, those bastards, and lost quite badly. I even lost the Chaos Emeralds I had toiled to collect, scattered across the Earth. I learned from my mistake. I still upgraded that old power suit, but my latest inventions come in the form of these two robots..."
On cue, a blue robot and a black and red robot came down.
"Those robots look just like Sonic and Shadow, except bigger..." Tailsko noted.
"Mecha Sonic and Mecha Shadow have been created to destroy our enemies and help us out as we secede from the union." Utonium continued.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm

"Really?" Drew said, eyes rolling, "Way to appeal to the lowest common denominator, Utonium. Mecha Sonic and Mecha Shadow my ass."

"That is kinda lame..." Wolverine pointed out.

"Don't underestimate them guys," Edd said, worry in his voice, "Just because it's unoriginal doesn't mean it isn't a threat."

"He's right." Corey interjected

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

"To clarify," said Corey, "I got my ass kicked up and down the School Wars core when you and Zach left me to go on, by a METAL Sonic. It was only after I transformed that I was able to beat it."

"And with these two weapons, the Chaos Emeralds, and my own power suit, we will be sure to defeat them."

Thunderous applause ripped through the scene.

"Now, I will return to the Admin, who will provide you all with instructions..."
-
"Could he be staying there, in that city?" asked Wolverine. "If so, he made it FAR too easy for us..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm

"What a dumbass!" Eddy shouted, "C'mon Wolfy let's get in there in kick some ass! Just me and you!"

Everyone in the room gave Eddy an awkward stare.

"What?" He asked

"Are you high or something?" Asked Drew

"Yeah, and if you call me Wolfy one more time I'm going to shove your head up your own ass until you implode into yourself!"

Eddy's eyes grew three sizes that day.

"There's no goddamn way that Utonium and the Admin are that stupid." Corey began "They aren't just going to let us walk in there."

"Or are they?" Edd asked

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

"I don't know...after that sound beating we gave him a year ago, he shouldn't be stupid enough to try that..." Corey continued. "And I'm shocked you of all people would suggest such a thing, Sockhead."

"At this time, Townsville is declared its own independent nation, free of any Saiyan monkey influence."

"Classy, Admin. Real damn classy. First you have your daughter essentially seduce me, plant a tracking bug on me, then try to kill me a few years later, and now you call my race 'monkeys'?! That shit died out with Frieza 1,000 years ago!!" Corey said, the crowd in Townsville cheering.

"Your hats commemorate this occasion. At this time, let us all put on our hats..."

"No...!" Tailsko suddenly had a psychic sense...

"What is it?" Corey asked, suddenly concerned.

"The...hats...do more than what you think..." Tailsko said, almost passing out.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Воин Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Corey caught Tailsko in his arms as she was falling to her knees.

"What is it, baby?" Corey asked, "What is it!"

"Whoever wears those hats have drastic power level increase...." Tailsko said through her exhaustion, "They raise it by... 9001 points."

"That can't be right!" Yelled Wolverine

Drew ran over to help Corey get Tailsko to her feet.

Воин

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

At this point, the speech was pretty much over, so Edd shut off the TV.

"Thanks D--" Corey began.

"They'll never find your bodies." Drew replied. "Anyway, damn...this is a rather bad situation."

The heroes sat together in silence, contemplating their next option.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down