Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman

2 posters

Go down

Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman Empty Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 am

Anyone competent enough to realize something was wrong was out training these days, and Aaron the Half-Saiyan was no exception to this rule. He was out training somewhere away from civilization, a deserted rocky area, when he sensed a Ki level nearby. But no matter where he looked, he couldn't see where it was coming from.

OOC: Everyone inherently can sense Ki, but having the technique means you'll be able to sense people clearly concealing themselves for miles around; in short, those invisible people...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman Empty Re: Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman

Post  DogDays124 Wed May 04, 2011 3:38 pm

"What the heck was that?" Aaron asked himself, "I had better go check out whatever it is!" With that, Aaron flew off to the amazing power he was feeling. He knew that he would have to fight whoever it was.
The power level took him to a grassland with low scrub. Aaron looked around and saw what appeared to be a Saibaman. Except this was one had a much darker color.
The Dark Saibaman laughed maniacally at Aaron. It thought Aaron would be an easy opponent to finish off. It crackled its knuckles and then went into a fighting stance. Aaron did the same.
"Hey, you! I wanted to continue my training, but a fight's a fight." Aaron said boldly, with his fists clenched.

DogDays124

Back to top Go down

Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman Empty Re: Test Battle #3: Aaron vs. Dark Saibaman

Post  SSJ57G Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

OOC: If downloading Hamachi is not an option for you, please inform me now, and I'll grant you the privilege of doing your rolls yourself, but otherwise, download it and read these:

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com/t5-combat-rules
--------
Move Order
Aaron (60)
Dark Saibaman (25)
-------
Miles away, an adult Saiyan with a black and green gi and an angular hairstyle sensed this.

"Fighting power levels over that way..." Drew said, flying away towards it. "More allies..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DogDays124 Sat May 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Move order:
Aaron: 29
Dark Saibaman: 3

"Too easy. I'll get this done in no time." Aaron thought.

DogDays124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum