Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty [Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning

Post  SSJ57G Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 am

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Lecard
-------------
The anomalies continued to build over several days. Finally, on a remote mountaintop, a large swirl appeared. Out of it came Oskuro, the Frieza look-alike. Around his head orbited three crystals - one white, one red, and one green, glowing with power.

"Alright, I've finally made it...now to get the Stone of Earth from this dimension...my hordes of Dark Saibamen should be arriving soon to divert the attention of the strongest fighters here..."
-----------
"Ok, guys, this is it!" Drew yelled. "A large energy, and several smaller ones...this is why we tried to round up those recruits. Alright, we'll go quell the smaller fires first, then concentrate our efforts on a bigger problem..."

"Everyone, take four Senzu beans," Corey commanded, handing four to each of the Saiyans.

"These aren't just for us..."

"Yeah, we need to share those with our new comrades as well." Zach said. "Alright, Corey and Edd together will make one team, Ed and Eddy on another, and Drew and myself on the third."

"No real objections," said Edd after a short period of silence.

The heroes lifted off in their pairs to wherever.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Re: [Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning

Post  SSJ57G Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am

OOC: Whenever you guys are ready, post your opening intros (my post above is an example), and we'll go from there. If the battle system doesn't work from there, I might have to change up the RPG system altogether. I simplified this one as much as I could.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Tai Ma's Struggle

Post  SSJ mike Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Tai Ma was rushing the enemy, which consisted of green hordes struggling to take him. "Dammit! These guys just won't stay the hell down!" Tai Ma was finally pulled down by the green creatures, all of which made a dogpile on him. Tai Ma's voice echoed through the horizon. "KAIO-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!!!" Red energy burst from the pile of green bodies, which caused it to rain bits and pieces of the creatures who had just been attacking him. The remaining creatures got up, grinning, one of them saying, "Well, it seems that our master was correct in sending us." Tai Ma caught those words and asked, "Your master? Hmph, I ain't surprised. After all, it seems that you dumbasses can't handle leadership." He taunted, and sensed energies similar to the those in front of him. He thought, "Aw damn, more of these things? They've got to be coming from somewhere." He increased his sensory output and noted that they were spreading out. "Well, at least I have a general idea of where they're coming from..."

SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Re: [Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning

Post  TheToonKing Sun May 08, 2011 7:12 pm

" Those Saibemen are comeing right at me" Makuta said. He sensed a large power emenating from were he knew was a mountaintop. " That must be the Dimesion-bender Corey spoke of. " N oway im gona let them get the upperhand in this fight!" he said taking off into the air . "Time to show what im made of!" and he flew towards the incoming enemies.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun May 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Polaris raised his finger, and in a cyan energy beam, killed his assailant in one move. He then turned to where he sensed the highest power level. However, it suddenly vanished.

"Not good." said Polaris. He then flew off towards more of the smaller Ki signatures.
--------------
Corey and Edd sensed the energies on the move.

"Makuta, our Namekian friend, seems to have caught wind of what happened." Corey communicated.

"Same with Polaris and Tai Ma, a Changeling and another Saiyan." Edd said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"This shit is really overrated!" Tai Ma yelled as he blasted his way through the enemy hordes. He sensed that he was nearing the source of all this madness. "Fuck, just when I was having a snack." His energy nearly dissipated as he heard his stomach rumble. He dropped down, clutching his stomach. "Arrgh... I'm gonna starve to friggin death!" He felt his life force ebb away(He was actually hallucinating due to his extreme hunger.) and almost collapsed. "Shit...Gotta...get movin'..." He powered up and flew off.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Makuta had been fighting the Saibemen for only minutes before they began to overpower him with sheer numbers.
"Damn Damn Damn!" he screamed as a swarm of claws clawed at him. He continued to punch, kick, and blast them away only for more to take there place." Enough!" Makuta yelled letting out a huge burst of Ki in the form a long range Kiai. The Dark Saibemen went flying like a swarm of ravens. They came back however surrounding him. He began to count them via there energy signatures. He lost count at around 30. " Theres no other way, KAIOKEN!" he yelled as he began to let out a red aura. He put both hands on his right side and cupped them together. Makuta began drawing his energy into his cupped hands. Just as his energy attack finished chargeing the Dark Saibemen all lunged just as he had thought they would. Makuta diseapered as his enemies landed where he once was. Makuta apeared above the confused creatures and brought his hands forward." KAMEHAME-HA!" and he fired a large blue energy blast down on the Saibemen. Some where instantly disintegrated on contact with the blast. When the beam came in contact with the earth, the explosion that followed obliterated all that remained. Makuta powered down and began to breath hard." pant That pant took more pant out of me pant then I pant thought...." he then flew of hopeing to find someone on his own side...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Polaris continued his trek, meeting up with Zach and Drew by tracking the strongest Ki he could find.

"So...you've arrived." Zach said. "Good, we could use your help..."

Just then, Dark Saibamen came from nowhere...
-------
Ed and Eddy continued their flight through the air, sensing Makuta...
--------
Corey and Edd decided to assist Tai Ma, sensing his absurdly decreasing power...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Meanwhile, up in the cool space Ralick was training alone when he sensed some Ki fighting back down ''Hmm.... a battle.. strange i better go check it out it must be some other saiyan down there i guest im not the only one left"
--------
As Ralick was flying to earth Drew starting to sense his Ki "Zach .. do you feel that strange ki"And Zach"I dont know and i dont care as long as i killed these damn creature ill be happy we're alive"
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Corey and Edd flew down to see a collapsed Tai Ma, whose stomach was now aching for any morsel of food. Tai Ma groaned, "Food..." Corey and Edd facepalmed and went over to help Tai Ma up. "So that's what's been keeping you down? Your hunger? Sheesh..." Edd sighed as he lifted him up by the shoulder. "Now's not the time to worry about eating, you know," Edd reminded Tai Ma. "It's no use, Edd, just bring him to a restaurant or something," Corey advised. "Well, all right, but go and tell the others. I'll get him some food." Edd replied.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Tai Ma's Current Status: OUT OF COMMISSION
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 pm

"Alright, while I wait, I may as well attempt to take on whatever comes out," said Corey, striking a fighting pose.
-----
Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, Oskuro continued his search for the Dimensional Stone of Earth.

"It's close," he said. "It's time to send out the final hordes..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 pm

As Ralick Fell from the sky, Ralick said "you guys need some help", Drew said "you, it was your Ki i was sensing" And Zach said "Why do we need your help we're almost done with these fuckers". Ralick said " i wont be to sure if i were you , look behind you" Zach said " Oh you got to be Fucking kinding me" Drew said " Will this nightmare never ends?!"."get ready guys " said Polaris
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 am

Makuta continused his flight when he sensed large Ki's, all where in a 5 mile radius. He decided to to fly towards the closest two. The beings finaly came into fiew, ywo boys and judgeing by there power level they had to be Saiyans. "Must be some of Coreys companions." He could see them cleraly now, one wore a green jacket and had a buzz cut, the other was smaller with a yellow shirt and three small hairs coming from his head. "Hey over here!"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

A dimensional fissure opened up near Corey. "Oh hell..."

An entire horde of Dark Saibamen erupted through the hole. One of them was dark green in color, the rest being black in color.

"Alright men, we must fulfill our master's whim! Attack!"

"Damn it!!" Corey said, gritting his teeth. "Double-D, hurry up...unless I use the Kaioken, I might not be able to hold them off for long!"
--------
Edd sensed this. "Should I give him a senzu...? It should fill him up for the time being, but given the average Saiyans' appetite..."
---------
Move Order:
Tai Ma (70)
Edd (60)
---------The above characters will be RP'd by SSJ mike, due to the fact they're already together and out of action.
Corey (60)
Dark Saibamen Horde (50)

Fighter's Name: HP / SDC / MDC \ Ki remaining
Corey: 24 / 180 / 0 \ 44
Edd: With / Tai Ma / Contemplating \ Options
Tai Ma: Out / Of / Action \ HUNGRY
Dark Saibaman Horde: 75 / 225 / 150 \ Unlimited
-------------
Zach and Drew, with Polaris, turned towards the opening hole. The horde poured from the portal, lead by a dark green Saibaman.

"Damn it!" Zach said. "It's time to put this down!"

Drew turned to the new arrival: "Anytime you feel we need help, jump in, but until then, we should be able to handle this!"

Polaris smirked. "More of these...oh well, let's blow them away.
---------------
Move Order:
Drew (70)
Polaris (60)
Zach (60)
Dark Saibaman Horde (50)

Zach: 80 / 240 / 0 \ 65
Drew: 79 / 240 / 0 \ 65
Polaris: 122 / 320 / 128 \ 57
--------------
The portal opened near Ed, Eddy and Makuta.

"Looks like we're right on time!" Eddy remarked, pointing to the opening portal. The black Saibamen and their dark green leader emerged from the portal.
---------------
Move Order:
Eddy (80)
Ed (60)
Dark Saibaman Horde (50)
Makuta (23)

Ed: 75 / 280 / 0 \ 60
Eddy: 70 / 230 / 0 \ 56
Makuta: 48 / 230 / 0 \ 278
----------------------
OOC:
Round One - Melee One begins.

Before we begin:

Horde Rules:
-Have 5 attacks per round
-Double speed of the single unit
-1.5x HP, SDC of single unit
-Unlimited Ki, since it's a full unit
-MDC = to (1/2)(HP+SDC)
-Cannot transform or energize.
----------
"Alright, now, ten minutes before I get this Dimensional Stone..." Oskuro said. "Time to rough this place up a little..."
--------
We have ten full rounds (40 melees) before Oskuro is able to get the Dimensional Stone. We can catch him off-guard if we are able to tras the hordes.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

-If Tai Ma and Edd decide to re-enter the battle, it will take one melee round to reach (meaning that if they choose to enter on Melee 2, it will take them until Melee 3 to get to the battle and take their turns). I will assume control if a decision is not made after the first round.

Edd and Tai Ma continued their trek towards civilization...and food. Especially food.
--------
Corey decided to energize to his full power.

His opponents leapt at him, not energizing their blows at all. Corey was barely able to withstand all of them in spite of this, taking a silver of damage.

"Damn, hope Double-D and that other Saiyan get back soon." Corey grumbled, his green aura flaring up.
--------
Fighter's Name: HP / SDC / MDC \ Ki remaining
Corey: 24 / 180 / 118 \ 38
--------
Zach and Drew energized while Polaris went to his full power evolution.

"I see you're not wasting time..." remarked Drew.

"The more time we waste here, the less time we have to catch the creator of the disturbance..."

The heroes, meanwhile, defended against the horde, only taking silvers of damage.
-----------
Zach: 80 / 240 / 187 \ 59
Drew: 79 / 240 / 186 \ 59
Polaris: 122 / 320 / 256 \ 137
-----------
Ed and Eddy fully energized and threw themselves into the crowd to allow time for Makuta to decide his actions. They came out slightly damaged, but otherwise good.
------------
Move Order:
Eddy (80)
Ed (60)
Dark Saibaman Horde (50)
Makuta (23)

Ed: 75 / 280 / 205 \ 49
Eddy: 70 / 230 / 177 \ 45
Makuta: 48 / 230 / 0 \ 278
Dark Saibaman Horde: 75 / 225 / 138 \ Unlimited
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Team 3 Makutas First Strike

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 pm

"We have to finish this quickly so we can move on to the real threat"
--------------
Makuta gets into his fighting stance and begins to summon his energy. He powers up to his maximum in a matter of seconds and goes in to land a punch on the hord.
------------------
"This may be harder then I believed." Makuta said seeing the hord easily recover from the attack.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Round One - Melee Two Starts!
--------------
Corey extended his hands, and fired a big green beam into the crowd. The blast made contact with the ground near a few, knocking them away. He then found himself on the other end of the blasts of several angered Saibamen.

"Ugh, this is ridiculous! Edd, you'd better give him a Senzu! My smaller body can't take this for much longer...before I have to use one myself..."
-------------
Corey: 24 / 180 / 112 \ 15
Dark Saibaman Horde: 75 / 225 / 58 \ Unlimited
-------------
Drew extended his fingers upward. He fired a Special Beam Cannon down into the crowd, which made a large explosion.

"Galick Energy!" Zach yelled, activating his Kaioken variant. He then shot off a beam, which also made contact.

Polaris ran through the crowd punching and kicking as he went.

The three proceeded to get swarmed again, with minimal damage.
--------------
Zach: 76 / 240 / 184 \ 21
Drew: 79 / 240 / 184 \ 14
Polaris: 122 / 320 / 253 \ 137
Dark Saibaman Horde: 75 / 14 / 0 \ Unlimited
---------------
Ed and Eddy spammed Ki attacks into the crowd.
-Awaiting Makuta's Actions-
---------------
As of this post,
Makuta is now third in move order.

Ed: 75 / 280 / 205 \ 9
Eddy: 70 / 230 / 177 \ 5
Makuta: 48 / 230 / 139 \ 272
Dark Saibaman Horde: 75 / 225 / 29 \ Unlimited
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

As Ralick watched from the side lines he decided to join in on the fun
--
Drew:"So you decided to join in on the fun'' as he used the kaioken X5 .
--
Drew:''What.. how did you used that move'' . Ralick: ''ill explain later'' As he Palm his hands and started to yelled

something''Ka..ME..HA..ME..HAAAA" as deadly blue beam destoryed few saibamen

Last edited by LSWBeast on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Team 3 Claims Victory

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

"Sorry guys but I need to end this, I just felt another similar hords energy dispers."

---------------------------------
Makuta paced both arms to his side and pools his energy into his palms

--------------------------------
"Wait where did you learn that!?"Eddy said recognizing the technique.

"Plot Hole" Makuta replied simply.

--------------------------------
And with that Makuta fires the powerful blue blast, obliterateing the hord.
------------------------
" I guess we should get going" Eddy said.
"Onward!!!" Ed randomly blurted.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

[Starts on May 8] Episode #1: The Day of Reckoning Empty Tai Ma's Return

Post  SSJ mike Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 pm

A huge energy spiked elsewhere, and Tai Ma's shock was enough for him to ignore his hunger. "! T-this energy! It's even bigger than the others! DAMMIT! Food's gonna have to wait!" Tai Ma's energy increased and he broke free of Edd's grasp.

Edd, surprised at Tai Ma's sudden reinvigoration, tried to stop him. "Wait, you're not--!" Tai Ma noticed the Senzu bean in Edd's hand. "Gimme that!" He snatched the bean from Edd's fingers and tossed it in his mouth. He felt a bit of his hunger fade as he crunched the bean and swallowed.

"It'll have to do for now..!" Before Edd could stop him, Tai Ma flew off. His energy signature was large enough for everyone else to notice that there was something even more threatening than what they were currently fighting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tai Ma: 90/156/0/40
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tai Ma's Current Status: Back In The Fight (90% Power due to Hunger)
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Oskuro held out his hand, and leveled another building with a surge of dark blue fire. The energy was enough for the fighters all over the world to sense this.
--------
"!?" Corey grumbled. "Damn it...going to have to use one of these after all." After popping a senzu bean to restore his energy, Corey's aura flared outward as he went to Kaioken x5, which was enough to obliterate the horde that was heckling him so.

His aura soon receded. He then flew off in the direction of the large Ki level.
---------
Polaris, Zach and Drew sensed this.

"We'd better go get that! Coming, Ralick?" asked Zach, already flying off. Drew and Polaris followed suit.
-------
Ed and Eddy sensed this as well.

"Incredible fighting power..." said Ed. "We must go crush it!"
----------
Soon, all the fighters began to converge on Oskuro's energy signature.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 pm

After begining there track towards the energy signature Makuta took a moment to look over Ed and Eddy.
"You two arnt very bright are you?" Makuta said to his new companions.
"Scuse me?" Eddy said.
"Does Eds new freind not like Eds?!" Ed said. A tear apeared in his eye.
"What-" Makuta said but was cut off by a massive bear hug from Ed. And in mid air too!
"Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends?"Ed sang.
His strength his unbeliavable Makuta thought struggleing for breath.
"Let him go monobrow." Eddy said punching Ed in the head. Makuta struggles free and flys a infront the Saiyans.
"Why me..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Tai Ma kept on flying, feeling the huge energy moving at a sluggish pace. "Weird, this energy's just wandering around...Is this guy looking for something?" It wasn't until Edd had used Kaio-ken to catch up that he noticed that he'd forgotten his allies. "Crap, this energy'll definitely be more than enough for me to handle alone... Better go meet up with some of the others..." He increased his sensory output and noted the nearest power levels. "Three powers, stable, but going fast. Gonna have to catch up with them! KAIO-KEN!" Tai Ma's aura blazed from his body and he was nothing more than a blur to the naked human eye.

"This energy is more than 6 times powerful than I am... And I'm not sure if everyone else can sense this, but this guy's power increases two-fold each time it spikes. Crap! It just spiked again!"

Tai Ma pushed on, trying to go at a faster rate to rendevouz with the others.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm

The other fighters began to catch up with Tai Ma. Soon, the warriors from this dimension were heading straight to the mysterious being.
--------------
"There..." Oskuro noted. He had effectively leveled the entire island chain, but there, among the debris, was what he came for...

"The Dimensional Stone of Earth..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 am

Makuta, Ed, and Eddy approached the massive power level Makuta noticed the destrucetion over the area. There were the reamins of a dozen islands, now smoldering with a strange dark blue fire.
"Not good..." Ed said, turning to his more serios personality.
"What kind of son of a bitch would pull a stunt like this ?!" Eddy said.
"I dont know but its over there." Makuta said pointing at a island half a mile away.
"Someone approches from the south!" Ed yelled turning around.
"Thats the north actualy..." Makuta corrected. But the Saiyan was right, four power levels were approaching. They came into view.There where the what could only be Sayians, and a single changeling.
"Bout time.." Eddy remarked.
"Shut up we were busy..." Ralick replied.
"Do I know you?" Eddy replied.
"Never seen you in my life.." Ralick replied. The tension between the two rose.
"Enough of this. This is Ralick, he helped us defeat those creatures. Im guessing this would be Makuta? Hello my name is Zach." Zach said.
"Its a pleasure, so is this everyone?"Makuta replied crosing his arms over his chest.
"Not quite... im Polaris by the way" Polaris said."WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THESE TIMELY INTROSUCTIONS, NOW WHERE THE HELL IS COREY?" Drew yelled, his blu aura rippleing around him.
"And that would be Drew..." Zach said.
"Hes right, we need to stop what ever that is and wasting time here isnt doing it." Makuta said.
"Wait......" Ed began to well think!" DOUBLE D? DOUBLE D? PAGEING DOUBLE DOCTOR D!" Ed yelled, seeing the third Ed is not present.
Suddenly everyone eyes grew wide. The wind picked up.
"That energy stoped moveing, and its power level is escalating again!" Ralick said.
"This is why we fight first ask questions later. Come on!" Drew yelled. The seven hereos went flying towards what they will soon learn to be Oskuro.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Toonking:SO BORED LETS GET SOME TO SOME FIGHTING!!!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum