Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tai Ma Training RP: Post-Episode #5

2 posters

Go down

Tai Ma Training RP: Post-Episode #5 Empty Tai Ma Training RP: Post-Episode #5

Post  SSJ mike Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Tai Ma was stretching out in his temporary base, preparing for a day of intense training. "I'm betting that the next battles'll be fifty times harder than with Piccolo III. Let's see...what do I start off with?" Tai Ma remarked on what would be his daily routine for some time. He went outside his Capsule Corp. house, and found himself standing in an climatically varying landscape. "Guess I'd better work from the basics, this island should do well for training. Okay, better throw on some weights." He went back inside, opened his closet, which was labeled, "Intense Training Closet," and threw on some weighted clothes. "Urgh. Adding 200 kilo really puts a shitload of pressure on ya..." Tai Ma could barely even run without the ground creaking under the incredible weight. Once he managed to get outside, he decided to test his full agility with the weights. He jumped up, and could barely manage at least 12 feet. "Geez this is going to be one hell of a training session..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TFS Abridged Ver.
Tai Ma: La la la la la la dee dee!
Puts on weighted clothes and falls through the floor.
Tai Ma: Hey, there's a lollipop under this couch!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tai Ma decided to start his morning routine by doing laps around the island. He stretched out his legs once more, and he started off at a light jog. Tai had already mapped out the island in his head, dividing certain areas of the island into "zones." The first zone he came to was the rainforest. He maneuvered through the long, winding vines and branches, sidestepped and jumped about the wide trees that stood in his way, and dodged the predators of the rainforest. Sure, this island was a veritable paradise, but it was also a bio-zone meant only for the fittest. Tigers, leopards, gorillas, and animals of every kind lurked about the area. It was almost like living through young Goku's and Krillin's training period under Muten Roshi.

The next zone he had mapped in his head was essentially the river that cut across the island. There were several stones and logs on the surface of the river, so he figured that he would try to increase his agile accuracy. Due to his current weight, there was a chance that the stones were going to crack and collapse, so he had to use his natural leg strength to lighten the impact. He hopped around like a bunny, carefully but swiftly choosing the next stone to jump to.

The mountain covered the northern side of the island, so Tai trained his hands to work in perfect harmony with his feet, moving from ledge to ledge and hopping up when necessary. He began feeling a bit tired by this time, due to the pressure his extra weights were putting on him. He panted as he dropped down from the mountain. His physical grip began feeling a bit stronger.
The last zone was just a long stretch of beach, but this was just as important as the other zones. This was to test his overall endurance and speed after all that hopping and maneuvering he had just gone through, so he had to try and dash as fast as he could across the beach without collapsing. Being that he had just done a lot of hopping with extra weights in one sitting, it was easier said (or rather, typed in this case.) than done. He panted a bit as soon as he reached his Capsule Corp. house.

"Okay, that'll be my morning routine then. Agility and control excercises, check. Now, to increase the pow of my blows." Tai Ma decided. He looked around for any boulders to use in his training session. He found one around three times his size and almost twice his current "weight." Tai tested the toughness of the boulder by giving it a hard punch. Seeing that it didn't even leave a scratch, he readied himself into a battle stance. Soon enough he began pulverizing the boulder with kicks, punches, elbows, knees, and even headbutts, all to increase his overall strength. Due to his excess weight, he came out of that with a bit of pain.

"After all that brutality, I'd probably go a bit berserk or something, so I'd better learn to temper my mind." Tai Ma observed, and he eyed for any suitable place to meditate. He saw the top of the mountain, and figured that to be the best place to calm and sharpen his mind. After an hour of climbing up the mountain, (at this point he began breathing a bit hard.) he sat down at its summit and got into a Buddhist position. He closed his eyes, relaxed his tense muscles, and began breathing in and out. The weights he had on would became weightless, his body became numb to the winds that whipped across him, and his mind was emptied of doubt and impatience. However, he'd been outside for a bit too long apparently, as his stomach began growling a bit of time later. "Urrrgghhhh...too bad there isn't an excercise to temper a Saiyan's stomach..." Tai got up and stretched again, and he went back down the mountain and ran (or jogged, depending on how it looked.) toward the beach. He used his Ki to float up and began eyeing for the biggest, juiciest fish he could find. Sure enough, there was that big, juicy fish he wanted, and he suddenly pounced. Later that night, he had a great dinner of fish and fruit salad.
"Sigh, I'll have to try and find a time to perfect my Genso Hoshutsu, so I guess I'll practice my use of Ki in my meditation..." Tai Ma decided.

The time following this day would go the same for a period of time as Tai Ma awaited the call back to battle.

Last edited by SSJ mike on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Tai Ma Training RP: Post-Episode #5 Empty To be reviewed...

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:54 pm

-Legibility
So far, looks good. Intend to continue? (Edit the post above if/when you do)

-Realism/Lack of BS
Are the weights going to be a permanent thing? Other than that, good. Won't really comment on the TFS version of the events because to me, those are fun extras there.

-Boost
Can't evaluate without this being done.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum