Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage) Empty Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage)

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Peach Creek Commons..

5 years latter…

“Uggghhhh…why did we have to come up here?” sighed the young boy. He had a yellow t-shirt with a red line down it and purple around then collar and sleeves. He was quit short, and had three long hairs coming out of his flat head.

“I’d would have to agree with Eddy, why are we ascending this hillside?” another boy spoke up. He had a normal height for his age, and a red shirt with sleeves stopping at his elbows, a blue pair of pants, and blue shoes. He also had a black ski hat on his head, covering up anything that he may be wanting to hide.

“Eggs eggs eggs…” a third boy said, not a care in the world. He wore and outfit of a green jacket, a red-and-white striped T-shirt underneath it, and a pair of blue jeans. On his feet were black shoes, and he had a black buzz cut on his flat head. He was fairly tall as well.

“I already told you…I have something to discuss.” Another boy that was ahead of them said. It was Corey, a hero from the School Wars, now 5 years older. Beside him stood Jasper, who looked the same as he had during the war.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage) Empty Re: Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage)

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Corey's hair had been cut a lot since his younger days, but he still kept his headband. Also, the collar to his shirt was gone.

"So, anyway, you're probably wondering why I had you travel all this way, up here..." Corey said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage) Empty Re: Aftermath of Saga #0 (Between School Wars and Heritage)

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm

"You sure about this Corey?" asked Jasper "They don't seem like" he continued Till Corey cut him off "Maybe not but I know one when I see one" said Corey to Jasper.

the shorter boy grew grumpier "Are we just gonna stand here or are you going to tell us already" he said as he crossed him arms "Eddy please, have patience we owe them that much for what they did for us" said the hat wearing boy.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Outskirts of Megaville...

4 Years, 8 Months post School Wars...

The Namekian flew over the country side, approaching a city. The city itself seemed large, but it was in the middle of a rocky plain.

"I know I sensed that energy around here somewhere..." he mumbled. It was Makuta, looking about the same. But he now worse Blue pants with a yellowish gold belt, and a grey scarf. He remained bare chested and wore brown Namekian footwear. He came upon a rocky canyon about a mile away from the metropolis, the energy signature more defined. After landing and walking for a minute, he came across a young boy with white hair, in rags and continually striking the air with a seemingly well crafted katana.

OOC: Might be a little confusing, but basically whats happening on Makuta and Kale's side, is currently 4 months before what is being RPed on the Eds side.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Corey cracked his neck a little bit before beginning his story.

"You're probably wondering how we did as we did back there," said Corey, obviously referring to the incident the sock-hatted one was also referring to. "Well, sit tight, and I'll explain..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 pm

"I guess ill start from the beginning, Over a thousand years ago a great evil once ruled over a planet of super powered beings known as the saiyans. they followed this great evils orders to the letter for years until it grew a fear over their rapidly increasing power and destroyed their planet seemingly destroying the whole race. But a few survived and the saiyan race slowly started to rebuild itself and some made the earth their home and have prospered" said Corey to the others who were interested as to where this story was going.

"So are you saying that you?" started the hat wearing boy "yes...I am a descendant of that race" said Corey as his aura flared in order to prove his story true. "but why are you telling us?" asked the short boy "the reason is simple, you three are also saiyans" said Corey causing the three to go wide eyed from the answer.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Makuta sort of just stood there, and the boy continued his task of cutting the air. This went on for minutes without the boy turning or showing any signs of noticing Makuta. Finally Makuta decided to speak up, and he slowly started waking forward.

"Uhhhmm, hey kid!" Makuta spoke up, and the boy whirled around. He was facing in Makuta's general direction, but he didn't seem to be focusing on Makuta. Looking closely he realized the boys pupils were a dark grey, and his eye line appeared very tired.

"It's ok, i'm uh, not here to hurt you or anything..." Makuta spoke up, unsure what to say. The boy brought up his sword, and faced a bit more in Makuta's direction, as if...as if he was basing his position on where the Namekians voice was coming from.

--------------------------------------------------
The tall and short boy looked at each other, and then burst out laughing. In another few seconds they, were on the ground. The sock hated boy was blushing out of embarrassment for his friends, and also showed confusion in his expression.

"Well, can't say we could expect much more then that..." Jasper pointed out.

"It's ok, if push comes to shove, i'll just have to prove it to them..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Makuta noticed this and began to wonder "this kid.....I wonder...." he thought as he grabbed a small rock off the floor and threw it. the rock passed Kale and hit a larger rock behind him the resulting sound caused him to turn around. "you cant see can you?" said Makuta as the boy turned around again to face him "s....so what if I am?" said Kale.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm

After a minute of standing there Makuta spoke up.

"Ok, I came here because I sensed a above average power level. You seem to be, by my guess somewhere in the 200s, and there average human is 5..." Makuta spoke up.

"Yeah, well i'm a Saiyan" Kale said, and continued slashing his sword.

"Of course...that explains it then." Makuta said,, and at that point he noticed Kale's white Saiyan tail. Makuta sat down, and got into a more meditative position, and watched Kale strike the air with his sword.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Makuta watched Kale train for a little longer before speaking up "So who trained you?" he asked "noone, I trained myself since i was a kid" said Kale as he sieved his sword. Makuta was a bit impressed he had such a PL from self training alone and blind to top "You wont get too far from solo training only" he said "maybe not, but what other choice do I have" said Kale
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Makuta stood silent for a moment.

"What is your name..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Kale stood there for a moment before answering "My name is Kale....Kale the blind saiyan"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"Hmm..." Corey dug into his bag of tricks at this point. Five years of urban, suburban, rural, and "wastelandic" training had taught him a lot of street smarts, and he knew enough that males typically act really weird around females. Having not been in anything much past mutual friendship, Corey could only watch the butterfly effect occur in others. And he knew just what kind of buttons to push to get the Eds fired up.

"Maybe you don't believe me, but maybe a quick spar will help out just a little bit..." the young Saiyan said, not changing his position.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm

"Kale, do you want to become stronger?" Makuta said, closing his eyes. Kale stopped striking with his blade, and held it in front of his face. His eyes didn't adjust to looks at it, obviously. But it seemed like he was looking at it. Like he knew it was there.Makuta understood then that the blade was important to him.

"More then anything..."

"Alright. My name is Makuta. I am a Namekian warrior that fought in the School Wars. I came to Earth to train under the hero Goku, and have sense vowed to protect the Earth. I would like to train you so you can be the best that you can be. If you'l let me, I promise you will become stronger then you've ever thought possible." Makuta said opening his eyes. A light breeze rolled in, blowing Kale's hair around.

"Really?"

"You have my word..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Else were far away from peach creek was a small house crafted by wood were a 16 year old boy lived alone with his pet drake. his pet drake has no exact origin but that bridge will be crossed soon. The boy was tall and had green eyes like a super saiyan. His hair resembled that of gohan's teenage hair but with bangs and was dark grey. he wore a red shirt with a blue vest over it. his belt was black and his pants were blueish. his boots were the same color as his hair and had white stripes on it. He also had gloves without fingers on his hand. He seemed to be waiting. looking out the window not saying a word. a tear went down his check but he wiped it of as his drake stood on his shoulder. The Drake had a name tag that said "Ludirus"

Ludirus: Ruuur
???: *looks at Ludirus* I'm alright...Its just that..today's his birthday.
Ludirus: Pruuur?
???: well I need to go into town and get food. *lets Ludirus down* Try not to use that dragon breath thing you did last week. I had to rebuild the whole house.

The boy exits the house and walks up to a tombstone. on the tombstone read: "In Honer of Achilles Jr. Father, Son, and Defeater of evil. 1970 - 2000"
The boy bowed down on one knee and put his hand on the stone.

???: One day I will find him. One day....I will avenge you, Father.

The boy then but on his coat picked up his motorcycle and drove off in the opposite way of peach creek as he carefully avoided the trees in his path.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Kale thought for a moment "I made a promise...." he thought as he turned to Makuta "Ok ill go with you" he said. Makuta smiled "good, then let your training start today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the three boys were confused about the offer "spar....as in fight?" asked the hat wearing boy "but I can dance Eddy" said the taller boy causing a confused look in Jasper face "what does that have to do with anything" he thought.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

On an empty island...
----------------------------
A man, a woman, and two children can be seen. The man had a chonmage type hairstyle, only his bangs spiked upwards a bit. His hair was brown. His left eye was a golden color, as his right was a brown color. He wore a yellow cape, black gloves, and green pants. The woman had purple eyes, and long dark gray hair. She wore long purple leather armor, with gray pants. One of the children had short red hair, and she had a regular blue shirt on with a blue skirt.

The other child looked exactly like the other, only with green shorts, and white shirt. She was motioning her hands. As she did this, the ground she was staring at seemed to change formation slightly.

"Great job honey, your starting to get the hang of it." The man said smiling. "Mommy! This is boring, can we go home?!" The girl sitting down asked. "Okay, fine" The woman said bumping her arm against the man. "Terra, I think it's time we call it a day." She said crossing her arms. "Alright, Alicia, fly Alysha home, I'll get Savannah." Terra replied. Alicia nodded and picked Alysha up. She then flew off towards their home. Terra walked up to Savannah. "It's time to call it a day Savannah. Have you been practicing your flight abilities?" He asked as he patted Savannah's shoulder. "Yes Daddy, but, i aint able to fly yet" She frowned. "It's alright" Terra replied with a grin. "You'll get it." He finished as he picked Savannah up off her feet, and headed off towards Alicia.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:54 pm

"That's nice Ed..." the sock headed boy said. The tall boy,Ed smiled.

"Don't encourage him Double D..." the short boy said.

"Eddy is a bump on a log about to be eaten by the toenails of the intergalactic space aliens of Ziona III..." Ed said, sticking a tongue out playfully, but then capt it out as he closed his mouth.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"Sparring is like fighting, only not as serious. It's how the Saiyan race gets strong, either that, or by fighting, but it's been peaceful for five years, so obviously, that idea is out." Corey confirmed.

"But...but I can't fight! I'm pacifist!" Double-D protested.

"..." Corey said. "I had a feeling they would say that..." He turned to Jasper as he said that.

"So what do you plan to do?" Jasper asked. "Eddy and Ed don't even seem too interested..."

"...Hmmm..." Corey said. "You know, Eds, I've seen how you act around the local girl...Nazz, I think her name was?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 pm

The boy arrived at the small town and went into one of the stores.
"HEY KID" Said a man in a mask holding a gun. The boy looked at the man with hate. The man had a hostage in his hand. The hostage was a 16 year old girl with short blond hair and black eyes. She was a cashier at the store. The man held the gun to the boys head.
"Give me your money or-" The boy interrupted:
"Give me your life." The boy shot a blue beam with two red sparks at the tip at the man and the man fell over dead in a matter of seconds.
"Thanks Zymon" Said the girl.
"No problem... Ya know Christina, I remember when thrýlos town was peaceful" Said the boy.
"Well, as long as I have you I got nothing to worry about." Replied the girl named Christina. The boy began
"So does that we're a couple again? Damn your indecisive."

Last edited by Broly9990 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 pm

One week had past in Kale's training began . Makuta had successfully taught him to sense energy, and use it for small blasts.

"Alright, with your Ki sense sparring is finally an option. You can now pin point my location by sensing my Ki, to a degree. The only way to really get used to doing this in combat is practice...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm

"are you ok with me using my sword on you?" wondered Kale not wanting to do any permanent damage to Makuta "I think it will be fine, just use the blunt side of the sword" said Makuta.

Kale turned his sword around so the blunt side face forwards "ok then so when do we get sta-" Kales sentence was cut short by Makuta knocking him back "right now!" said Makuta.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 pm

1 month (Before the events Corey is going through right now)
------------------------------
"Alright Savannah your doing great progress. You too Alysha." Terra said as he watched Savannah and Alysha's movements. "Daddy! Look!" Savannah shouted as she shoot a small ki blast, which dispersed after launch.

"Excellent Savannah! Just keep practicing." Terra cheered. Alysha also sent a ki blast out as well, but it met the same fate as Savannah's.

"They are making great progress..." Alicia said as she smiled.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 pm

After the boy whos name is revealed to be Zymon bought some groceries he walked out of the store but someone was watching what he did. A man wearing a white hoody over his head walked up to the cashier "excuse me but can you tell me where that guy likes?" said the man the cashier was a little confused as to weather or not she should answer.

"do you know zymon?" asked the cashier "no not really but I would like to" said the man as he pulled off the hood to reveal his face to be Tai Ma.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Makuta [* x 5]
PL: 1045 HP: 1045 ATK: 320 DEF: 289 SPD: 368
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

VERSUS

Kale [* x 4]
PL: 750 HP: 750 ATK: 200 DEF: 200 SPD: 350
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)P: 750

Move Order
Makuta (368)
Kale (350)

This is a Spar, so everyone does 50% damage (x.5)
--------------------------------------------------
Makuta stood back, and waited for Kale to attack

Makuta rested, gaining 2 more BS's (5 -> 7)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next