Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

+4
saskestheman
Gohan2535
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? Empty Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  SSJ57G Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

It has been one week since Kevin was ousted as the creator of the Androids in Peach Creek. However, he was offered mercy in exchange for assisting Terra and Edd in repairing Jasper, who had been critically damaged from a previous battle with "Project Odysseus", or "Otis", a blue Android bearing resemblance to Yamcha. However, Rolf is still nowhere to be found, and no one, not even Kale or Double-D, could sense him. Speaking of Double-D, he and Eddy were up on the training hill with Corey.

"Drew's been telling me you two have been slacking off..." he observed, adapting his fighting pose. His tail had re-grown over the course of the past week, which posed some problems (now the heroes would have to look out for the full moon). "...Now...we spar, to see who's lying and who's keeping up."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  TheToonKing Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh man, when he see's just how bad I've been slacking, there's only one way this will turn out...

An all day training session seems like the only logical conclusion to this...

-------------------
"Alright Ed, I know the other two haven't been keeping up as far as training goes, but Streak informed me of your sparing sessions." Drew said. The two had gone on there own to a higher level of the large hillside.
------------------
Meanwhile, Tai Ma and Zymon were building a house somewhere in the forest. They didn't want to bother Corey with those living arrangements. Besides, Zymon had rebuilt his old house multiple times, after his dragon (Which never appeared again) burnt it down so many times. Tai Ma preferred the wilderness anyway.

Both of them had there shirts off and were lifting large pieces of timber.

More F*cking fan service.
------------------
The Family was doing something, because apparently my ideas contradict information that was never shared. > . >

-----------------
Streak was at least somewhere near the training site, in deep meditation.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Terra continued work in his lab, he was on the verge of a breakthrough, or so he thought. Alicia was keeping an eye on the twins to make sure they didn't do anything like before, with the melon head thing...

Although the twins were just playing child favorable games, in which Alysha would trick Savannah into winning.

Last edited by Gohan2535 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Jasper stood on top of Eds house with his arms crossed looking into the sky "your out there somewhere.....and I'm ready to settle the score" said Jasper as he thought back to Otis defeating him. after a few minutes Jasper flew to another area and did the same as before searching for any android incoming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kale was standing under an apple tree with his hand on the hilt of his sword waiting for something "any second now..." thought Kale and a few seconds later an apple fell from the tree to the ground but kale had not moved yet still hearing the for the wind around the apple.

as the apple reached shoulder height or Kale he opened his eyes and pulled the sword out of the hilt and sliced twords the apple and the apple seemed to of gotten hit. Kale found the apple a short time later from searching the ground and while feeling it found he only sliced off a small piece.

"darn it!,....how am I going to be a swordsman if I cant cut a simple falling apple..." said Kale as he crashed the apple in his hand.

Last edited by saskestheman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Corey backed away from his two trainees, who were trying their hardest to attack him. However, Corey was evading most of Eddy's punches, and Edd's punches were being easily blocked. However, eventually, through teamwork, Eddy's speed did the job of distraction, allowing Edd to blast Corey in the back sending him face-first into the ground, stunned.

"Hit him again!" called out Eddy as he said.

"But, Eddy..." Double-D said.

"Just do it!"

With marked hesitation, the sock-hat wearer charged up a small ki ball and fired it down. However, as the blast came down, the young Saiyan unexpectedly kicked the small blast into the air.

"Try harder," urged Corey as he grabbed Eddy by the face and slammed him into Edd with a kick. "You two have been slacking off, haven't you?!"
------
Drew and Ed continued to watch the fight.

"Jeez, even after I beat them up a little, they wouldn't cooperate...They just don't learn..." said Drew, observing the other two Eds' sloppy performances.
-------
Streak continued his meditation, now with small crackles of lightning around him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Makuta sat under the tree's just beyond the training site. Not quite in the forest, but still in the shade of the trees.

Even after joining forces with everyone, and everyone training over the past week...I can't help but feel uneasy..

----------------
Tai Ma wiped some sweat from his brow.

I have to admit, with this much timber supplies, this house will be a big one...

All "Tai Ma carrying wood" jokes aside, he had a was rolling a huge log down towards the clearing in the forest were the twos dwelling would be. As he reached the site, he left the log there, and left Zymon to do the rest of the work for now. Zymon used some Ki blasts to split the collected wood, and telepathy to get it out of the way for future use.

Tai Ma found another good sized tree, but decided to try something different. He Put his left arm in the air and concentrated his ki. A saw-blade like attack slowly formed, white in color. It spun semi-rapidly and was only about one and a half feet across.

"HIIYAH!" He yelled, throwing the disc. It cut straight threw the tree, and somehow caused the entire thing to slice open. The tree fell, and Tai Ma jumped back to dodge the falling log.

"Hmmph...still can't get the Kienzan just right. Ah well, it did its work..."

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Zymon was able to strip some of the wood into planks using his ki. one by one he was able to get 50 boards in about 9 minutes. due to the fact that he sometimes used too much power. A roar came from inside of the woods. it didn't seem to be that of a normal animal. Zymon looked around and saw nothing. He walked away from his work space and looked around.

"That Roar was loud. so whatever made it shouldn't be too far away." Zymon spoke to himself. Another roar came from the bushes from behind Zymon. But also, Zymon was able to hear a feint jingling sound. Foot steps were heard from behind Zymon and they were quick. The unknown beast jumps up high and lands on Zymon. the beast was half of Zymon's size and had a collar around his neck and a case tied onto it's back. The beast gave Zymon a lick.

"Ludirus!" Zymon Shouted in Glee hugging the beast.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 pm

The one-sided fight continued, with Corey basically appearing as though he weren't even trying to fend off the dual attacks of Edd and Eddy.

"If you had kept up with your training, you wouldn't be struggling so much." he said, dual-kicking them away again.

"Damn it!" Eddy swore.

"Watch your language!" said Edd as he continued to fall back.

"Ah, why not?" Corey said. "I'll make it fair for you...KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUT--" he cut himself off. "Wait, wrong series...UAAHH!!"

With that, a second Corey quickly appeared.

"Wha-?" Eddy asked.

"...The Multi-Form technique...?!" Edd responded.

"Let's go..." said Corey #1, who rushed Eddy while the other rushed Edd.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Kale went to were the spar was, and Makuta finnaly stood up and did the same. They walked over to Ed and Drew.

"Seems the two have not been training as much as everyone else..." Makuta pointed out.

"I don't know were they got the idea.." Drew replied, arms crossed over his chest.

-----------------
Corey finnaly sent Edd down with a ki blast. Edd landed on his back, and didn't feel up to to standing back up. Eddy made one last charge, but Corey kicked him hard in the chest, knocking the breath out of him. Eddy landed next to Edd, both moaning in pain.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 pm

"How'd ya find me boy?" Said Zymon. Ludirus took a note that was on his back. Zymon took the note and saw that it was in his mother's hand writing. He opened in a hurry and read it. the note said:

"Dear Zymon, It's been a long time since I've seen you. I miss you, and so does your sister. It's time you learned your past. Your father and I are older than you think we are. We have eternal youth." Zymon stopped reading for a sec due to shock then continued.
"Our family are descendants of the direct god Lord Z and your father was his son. Passed done from one Lord Z to the next, your father felt he didn't deserve to become him unless he killed the man that killed his father. The same one that killed your father. But like his father, he wanted you to have the very armor created by Zeus, Poseidon, and even Hades. It was the armor that is connected to the original Lord Z. Each one has a different power.

The crown has infinite sight when it is needed
The gauntlets are to use Alchemy without equivalent exchange
The Boots are to grant you the power to go anywhere you want as long as you've been there once before
The chest plate allows you to become intangible, able to move through anything living
The cape will protect you from any type of his attacks
The hilt can transform into any close ranged weapon
And all of them together turns you into THE Lord Z but only when your ready. Right now the powers are sealed and I don't know why. You'll know it soon. I don't. I love you son. Make it home safe.

Signed,"

The rest was ripped off, But Zymon knew what to do next. he made several motions with his hand and said "Infusionem animae" All of a sudden everything except for the hilt and gauntlets disappeared. Zymon put the hilt in his pocket and put the Gauntlets under his gloves. "if only I knew how to use alchemy of any kind."
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

"..." Corey dispelled his multi-form. "...Well, I don't know what got into you two, but you two are definitely the weakest out of our entire group save for the twins, but soon enough they'll catch up too."

The other two Eds groaned in pain. Sighing, Corey turned to the upper part of the hill, and called up:

"You guys can start your spars now, this exam is done."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Corey flew up to the higher level with ease, while the other two lazily made the way up, and sat down upon landing next to Kale.

"You and Ed can have your go..." Makuta told Drew, who nodded in agreement. The Saiyan jumped down, and turned back to Ed.

"You coming?" Drew said.

"Quack!" Ed yelled, jumping down, nailing Drew hard with a headbutt.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Drew was caught off guard by the headbutt and was sent back a few feet "well good to see your in the mood to fight" said Drew as he charged at Ed and continued the spar.

Ed had little to no trouble holding his own against the veteran "good to see you haven gone soft on us ed" said Drew "Ed is too strong for you war vegetarian" said Ed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Corey and the other two Eds watched the battle with growing interest. Streak, sensing the ongoing battle, disengaged his meditation.

"Got to hand it to you, Corey," said the orange hedgehog. "Drew, too."

"What do you mean, Streak?" asked the young Saiyan.

"You turned three boys from civilians to fighters in the span of six weeks, if what Makuta told me about the Eds is accurate. Not just that, but Ed...he was able to give me serious trouble when we sparred."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Utonium got into his car and drove off to Townsville Hall, having arranged a meeting with the Mayor to attain a second Chaos Emerald. The professor had been working on his suit and processing the battle data late into the night. Utonium had gained a high reputation with the town in the last few years, even now the news on the radio spoke of how grateful the town was of the professor sending Otis to exterminate the source of the towns near constant giant monster attacks four years ago. Utonium was confident that the incompetent Mayor would give him the Emerald easily, yet he was still troubled. Utonium was fairly certain Kevin had been found out by now, and had sold Utonium out.

The professor pulled over, and pulled a small data pad from the dashboard. Utonium pushed a few buttons, typed in a number sequence or two, and sent a message to Otis and the Androids on standby: "It was only a matter of time until Kevin would be found out, and I fear that time has come. As such we will send a group of half-baked Androids to engage the Saiyans to keep them distracted. After a short while, you will need to head to downtown Peach Creek as that is where he most likely located. Destroy him and anyone who stands in your way. However this is an assassination, not a terror mission, no unneccessary civillian casualties. We do not want the Saiyans to priortize you."

Having finished his message, Utonium remotely activated his nine half-baked Androids, and programmed them to the designated Nav point. Having finished his job, Utonium put the data pad away and continued off to Townsville Hall.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Roughly three short minutes later, Peach Creek Training Site
----------------------------------------------------------
"Come on, Eddy, put your back into it!" encouraged Corey as Eddy continued to do hard push-ups. Edd, on the other hand, struggled with sit-ups.

"I-it would be e-easier if you weren't...standing...on me...!" Eddy retorted, struggling to push up.

Streak was holding down Edd's legs as he continued to urge him on.

"You're stronger now than when you were doing whatever you did before, Double-D, you can do this!"

Kale, meanwhile, having his unique ability to sense Androids, sensed the nine half-baked marauders...

"Guys, we got company!" he called out.
---
Stat dump inbound

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 2,455 HP: 2,455 SP: 3,665 ATK: 733 DEF: 733 SPD: 989
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 28

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 2,702 HP: 2,702 SP: 4,500 ATK: 902 DEF: 900 SPD: 900
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Streak [* x 4]
PL: 2,184 HP: 2,184 SP: 3,300 ATK: 660 DEF: 660 SPD: 864
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

Jasper [* x4]
PL: 2,287 HP: 2,287 SP: 3,520 ATK: 959 DEF: 704 SPD: 705
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 27

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 2,613 HP: 2,613 SP: 3,995 ATK: 801 DEF: 799 SPD: 950
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

VERSUS

Decoy Android A [* x 3]
PL: 2,400 HP: 2,400 SP: 4,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 800 SPD: 800
-Full Power Energy Blasts (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Decoy Android B [* x 3]
PL: 2,200 HP: 2,200 SP: 3,500 ATK: 800 DEF: 700 SPD: 700

Decoy Android C [* x 3]
PL: 2,500 HP: 2,500 SP: 4,000 ATK: 900 DEF: 800 SPD: 800

Decoy Android D [* x 3]
PL: 2,300 HP: 2,300 SP: 3,500 ATK: 800 DEF: 700 SPD: 800

Decoy Android E [* x 3]

Move Order
Corey (989)
Makuta (950)
Drew (900)
Streak (864)
D. Androids A, C-E (800)
Jasper (705)
D. Android B (700)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kale [* x 4]
PL: 2,497 HP: 2,497 SP: 4,100 ATK: 766 DEF: 820 SPD: 931
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Ed [* x 4]
PL: 2,217 HP: 2,217 SP: 3,380 ATK: 846 DEF: 676 SPD: 681
-Sphere of the Sphinx (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)

Edd [* x 4]
PL: 1,760 HP: 1,760 SP: 3,350 ATK: 505 DEF: 670 SPD: 585

Eddy [* x 4]
PL: 1,935 HP: 1,935 SP: 2,795 ATK: 576 DEF: 559 SPD: 800

VERSUS

Decoy Android F [* x 3]
PL: 1,700 HP: 1,700 SP: 3,000 ATK: 600 DEF: 600 SPD: 500

Decoy Android G [* x 3]
PL: 1,800 HP: 1,800 SP: 3,000 ATK: 600 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Decoy Android H [* x 3]
PL: 2,000 HP: 2,000 SP: 3,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Decoy Android I [* x 3]
PL: 2,000 HP: 2,000 SP: 3,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Move Order
Kale (931)
Eddy (800)
Ed (681)
D. Androids G-I (600)
Edd (585)
D. Android F (500)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm

one android attempted to blindside Kale but he was already prepared for the attack as he moved out of the way and dodged the charge "You just signed your own death wish!" said Kale as he charged to the android.

Kale got up close to the android and it threw a punch but Kale used an after image to evade it. Kale reappeared behind the android and kicked it away then charge at it again. Kale then pulled out his sword and when he got up close sliced at the android, there was a small gush of oil but it was shown it didn't take too much damage from the hit.

Kale attacked Decoy Android H dealing 977 points of damage to SP (3,000 -> 2,023) and 244 points of damage to HP (2,000 -> 1,756)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

The veterans all rushed the oncoming group of Recoome duplicates, which scattered into individual groups. Corey locked hands with one, and eventually punted it away with a dual-kick, before blasting it a few times with energy blasts.

"...Could these things...no...Kevin can't be that stupid, can he?" Corey thought aloud, watching the Android rush in for another attack.

Corey attacks D. Android D, inflicting 767 SP damage (3,500 -> 2,733) and 191 HP damage (2,300 -> 2,109)
--------------------
Eddy rushed up to one of the Krillin lookalikes. He knew where to place the blame.

"Kevin...you square-headed jerk!!" grumbled the short kid as he grabbed hold of G and proceeded to punch and kick a few times at it, before using his speed to tackle the iron beast and send it into the ground.

Eddy attacks D. Android G, inflicting 552 SP damage (3,000 -> 2,448) and 138 HP damage (1,800 -> 1,662)
---
Ed dumbly rushed forth, flailing his arms. However, Decoy Android I was unfortunate enough to fall victim to his true strategy. Soon, Ed pinned the droid's arms to its side, and within moments, its head was sticking up out of the ground.

Ed attacks D. Android I, inflicting 1,192 SP damage (3,000 -> 1,808) and 298 HP damage! (2,000 -> 1,702)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Makuta dove forward with the rest, kicking his Android, Android C, and kicked him into the many rocks in the training ground. A simple word too Terra a few days prior, and Drew had dozens of earth spikes jutting out of the ground for target practice. Now, Makuta used one for a different purpose.

The Android lay lodged in the rock, before forcing itself free, only for Makuta to appear in front of him. A ki infused punch sent C back into the rock, and out the other side.

Makuta attacks Decoy Android C, inflicting 802 SP damage (4,000 -> 3,198) and 200 HP damage (2,500 -> 2,300)!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

The Twins and their parents had started training in a custom built capsule that Terra built. It was made to keep out the power levels of others, unfortunately. Unless they exited the room, they wouldn't know of the on going fight against the androids.

Terra and Alicia were doing individual exercises, whilst the twins lightly sparred.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Drew rushed forth on another one of the larger Androids, cursing Kevin under his breath as he did so.

"...That little bastard..." he swore, grabbing the Recoome lookalike firmly by the throat and chucking it away. Decoy Android A was then beaten savagely about the head and chest with a few fast kicks, followed by kicking it into the ground.

Drew attacks D. Android A, inflicting 1,017 SP damage and 254 HP damage (4,000 -> 2,983) (2,400 -> 2,146)
----------------
Streak continued forth, a ball of light. He then, using his "frozen" momentum, began attacking Decoy Android B with a flurry of lightning-enhanced strikes. The last kick shoved the android straight into the ground.

Streak attacks D. Android B, inflicting 565 SP damage and 141 HP damage (3,500 -> 2,935) (2,200 -> 2,059)
-----------------
The Decoy Androids, save for B and F, began to move out, attacking those that attacked them.

D. Android A attacks Drew, inflicting 711 SP damage and 177 HP damage (4,500 -> 3,789) (2,702 -> 2,525)
D. Android C attacks Makuta, inflicting 1,013 SP damage and 253 HP damage (3,995 -> 2,982) (2,613 -> 2,360)
D. Android D attacks Corey, inflicting 873 SP damage and 218 HP damage (3,665 -> 2,792) (2,455 -> 2,237)
D. Android G attacks Eddy, inflicting 644 SP damage and 161 HP damage (2,795 -> 2,151) (1,935 -> 1,774)
D. Android H attacks Kale, inflicting 780 SP damage and 195 HP damage (4,100 -> 3,320) (2,497 -> 2,302)
D. Android I attacks Ed, inflicting 946 SP damage and 236 HP damage (3,380 -> 2,434) (2,217 -> 1,981)

D. Android E merely rested for the round, seemingly not making a move. (+1 BS for doing so)
-----------
Edd and D. Android F got into a small scuffle. Double-D landed a few punches into the Android's body, who in turn responded with a big double-kick to the boy's chest.

Edd attacks D. Android F, inflicting 425 SP damage and 106 HP damage (3,000 -> 2,575) (1,700 -> 1,594)
D. Android F attacks Edd, inflicting 537 SP damage and 134 HP damage (3,350 -> 2,813) (1,760 -> 1,626)
-----------
Jasper and D. Android B's turn!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Jasper was staring intently at D. Android B "I don't know about the other but I'm sure Kevin didn't build you" said Jasper waiting for a response "you know where that android is don't you!" said Jasper again but the android didn't answer.

"answer me!" yelled Jasper as he charged to the android and began hand to hand combat with it in an attempt to get him to talk. the two were seemingly evenly matched but Jasper had a slight speed advantage and landed a punch on the android he then caught it by the arm and charged fire into his fist "Talk!" he yelled as he landed a falcon punch to the android sending it to the ground.

Jasper attacked D. Android B with the Falcon punch dealing 1,391 points of damage to SP (2,935 -> 1,544) and 347 to HP (2,059 -> 1,712)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the android emerged from the rubble still standing and charged back at Jasper "what?" said Jasper as the android got up close and headbutted him. it then extended a hand and shot a full power energy blast at Jasper.

D. Android B attacked Jasper dealing 918 points of damage to SP (3,520 -> 2,602) and 229 to HP (2,287 -> 2,058)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Corey [* x 5]
PL: 2,455 HP: 2,237/2,455 SP: 2,792/3,665 ATK: 733 DEF: 733 SPD: 989
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)

Drew [* x 5]
PL: 2,702 HP: 2,525/2,702 SP: 3,789/4,500 ATK: 902 DEF: 900 SPD: 900
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Streak [* x 5]
PL: 2,184 HP: 2,184 SP: 3,300 ATK: 660 DEF: 660 SPD: 864
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

Jasper [* x5]
PL: 2,287 HP: 2,058/2,287 SP: 2,602/3,520 ATK: 959 DEF: 704 SPD: 705
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Makuta [* x 5]
PL: 2,613 HP: 2,360/2,613 SP: 2,982/3,995 ATK: 801 DEF: 799 SPD: 950
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

VERSUS

Decoy Android A [* x 4]
PL: 2,400 HP: 2,146/2,400 SP: 2,983/4,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 800 SPD: 800

Decoy Android B [* x 4]
PL: 2,200 HP: 1,712/2,200 SP: 1,544/3,500 ATK: 800 DEF: 700 SPD: 700

Decoy Android C [* x 4]
PL: 2,500 HP: 2,300/2,500 SP: 3,198/4,000 ATK: 900 DEF: 800 SPD: 800

Decoy Android D [* x 4]
PL: 2,300 HP: 2,109/2,300 SP: 2,733/3,500 ATK: 800 DEF: 700 SPD: 800

Decoy Android E [* x 5]

Move Order
Corey (989)
Makuta (950)
Drew (900)
Streak (864)
D. Androids A, C-E (800)
Jasper (705)
D. Android B (700)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kale [* x 5]
PL: 2,497 HP: 2,302/2,497 SP: 3,320/4,100 ATK: 766 DEF: 820 SPD: 931
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Ed [* x 5]
PL: 2,217 HP: 1,981/2,217 SP: 2,434/3,380 ATK: 846 DEF: 676 SPD: 681
-Sphere of the Sphinx (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)

Edd [* x 5]
PL: 1,760 HP: 1,626/1,760 SP: 2,813/3,350 ATK: 505 DEF: 670 SPD: 585

Eddy [* x 5]
PL: 1,935 HP: 1,774/1,935 SP: 2,151/2,795 ATK: 576 DEF: 559 SPD: 800

VERSUS

Decoy Android F [* x 4]
PL: 1,700 HP: 1,594/1,700 SP: 2,575/3,000 ATK: 600 DEF: 600 SPD: 500

Decoy Android G [* x 4]
PL: 1,800 HP: 1,662/1,800 SP: 2,448/3,000 ATK: 600 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Decoy Android H [* x 4]
PL: 2,000 HP: 1,756/2,000 SP: 2,023/3,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Decoy Android I [* x 4]
PL: 2,000 HP: 1,702/2,000 SP: 1,808/3,000 ATK: 800 DEF: 600 SPD: 600

Move Order
Kale (931)
Eddy (800)
Ed (681)
D. Androids G-I (600)
Edd (585)
D. Android F (500)
--------------
Corey rushed forth to the Android that had counter-attacked, but then stopped mid-flight. He looked over to Decoy Android E, and his eyes narrowed.

"No choice. Though these things aren't nearly as good-quality as the ones from before, they still could pose a problem if not taken out now..." Corey stated. "Kaioken!"

Doubling his power and speed temporarily, Corey rushed forward again.

Corey [* x 4][Kaioken x2 Burst]
PL: 4,910 HP: 2,237/2,455 SP: 2,792/3,665 ATK: 1,466 DEF: 1,466 SPD: 1,978

He proceeded to hit D. Android D, his opponent with a few quick punches, before hammering it to the ground and charging at Decoy Android E, giving it a hard left hook and then a hard round-house kick into a rock formation. While E began to recover from the attack, Corey turned to the Android's body, and after some debate, opted to blow it the fuck up with a green Ki beam.

Corey uses Kaioken Burst x2 - since he can sustain this level, he does not suffer detriments to his stats or health!
He attacks Android D, inflicting 2,733 SP damage and (337 leftover SP damage) + 683 HP damage (2,733 -> 0) (2,109 -> 1,089)
and Android E with speed leftover, inflicting 2,686 SP damage and 671 HP damage. (4,000 -> 1,314) (2,500 -> 1,829)

Since the Decoy Androids are fodder, SP = 0 is death for them.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Makuta fell back from the Androids last assault, and flew backwards, C just in front of him trying to keep up. Finnaly, Makuta stopped in mid air, and the Android flew right into his outstretched fist. Opening his mouth wide, a yellow blast shot the Android back.

Makuta attacks Decoy Android C with Mouth Blast (5 -> 2), inflicting 901 SP damage (3,198 -> 2,297) and 574 HP damage (2,300 -> 1,726)!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Kale was sent to the ground had and the collision cause him to let go of his sword as he bounced off the floor "shit!" he said as he forced himself to his feet "kaioken!" yelled kale as he activated the kaioken burst x2

-------------------------------------------------------------
PL: 4,994 HP: 2,302/2,497 SP: 3,320/4,100 ATK: 1,532 DEF: 1,640 SPD: 1,862
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kale charged for the D. Android H and hit him with a mass of punches and kicks then kicked him to a large rock. android G and I tried a double attack as the two went into close hand to hand combat "sorry but your not fast enough to hit me" said Kale as he disappeared then appeared behind android I and tackled him into android G sending them both down.

Kale then took then cuffed his hands to his side "Kaaameeeehaaaameeehaaaaaaa!" he launched a kamehameha at the two androids. there was an explosion and Kale could tell right away that the androids did not survive the attack.

D.Android G dealing 3,911 of damage to SP (2,448 -> 0) and remaining 1,463 was dealt to HP (1,662 -> 199)
D.Android H dealing 3,911 of damage to SP (2,023 -> 0) and remaining 1,888 was dealt to HP (1,756 -> 0)
D.Android I dealing 3,911 of damage to SP (1,808 -> 0) and remaining 2103 was dealt to HP (1,702 -> 0)

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum