Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The overpowered power of being heavily overpowered: Episode 1....Twins' sins

Go down

The overpowered power of being heavily overpowered: Episode 1....Twins' sins Empty The overpowered power of being heavily overpowered: Episode 1....Twins' sins

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 am

It's been few years since the defeat of the 'source'; the power of two was strong enough to repel the evil force. Little did they know, that Zukai, Savannah's lover, a former evil entity, was chosen as the next 'source'. Alysha's lover, Brandon, was, on the other hand, a 'Whitelighter', so he said.

The 'Power of Two' was an amazing force. The twin sisters, Savannah and Alysha were almost unstoppable.

The year is 3 AF, 3 years after the fall of the first Solaris. The 'Source' had used his evil power to decimate the holds of the airborne city, letting it plunder down into Earth. Luckily, the twins, or, the 'Power of Two', used their good magic to counter the Source's powers. Despite the two's efforts, the sky city fell, leaving a gaping crater where it landed...

Several hundred people where killed in the crash, followed by an explosion, which would kill hundreds more, Savannah would be caught in the blast. With the death of her sister at the hands of the new Source, Zukai, Alysha and Brandon sought refuge in the ruins of 'P2', the club owned by the twins.

Brandon, being a Whitelighter, healed Alysha's wounds, unable to heal her broken heart, however. Zukai, under the influence of the Source's power, knew that even with the loss of a sister, Alysha would still be able to threaten his very existence, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't come to kill her. His 'good' side would stop him. You see, Zukai was in the affiliation of good, but due to having been affiliated with forces of evil, he was chosen to take the Source's power, being vulnerable, and close to the sisters. With the death of his beloved Savannah, Zukai started to take control over his actions, and over the course of 5 more years, he couldn't go through with it.

It's now 8 AF, and Zukai couldn't stop the evil power of the Source, it taking over his being, his person, his life. This is where our story begins my friends...
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

The overpowered power of being heavily overpowered: Episode 1....Twins' sins Empty Re: The overpowered power of being heavily overpowered: Episode 1....Twins' sins

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 am

--------------------
Year: 8AF
Time: 8:13 PM
--------------------
"I don't get it!" Alysha screamed, knocking off glasses off of a counter, "I can freeze time! I can blow things up! I can rhyme, making magical things happen..." Her hands were clenched in fists, she clenched them tight enough to make herself bleed, "YET I CAN'T BRING MY OWN GOD DAMN SISTER BACK TO LIFE?!" Alysha screamed again, this time falling on her knees, breaking out in tears, "I...It's just not fair!"

Brandon hugged Alysha, attempting to comfort her, "Now Alysha, mourning the past isn't going to solve anything..." He noted, helping Alysha up. Alysha broke away from his grasp, and took a seat in an old, worn down couch, "Don't give me any of that bullshit! Why the hell, were we given these powers, if it means risking our god damned lives?!" Alysha went from depressed and sad, to angry and furious.

Brandon didn't like when she was like this, of course she had her magical mood swings when she would randomly blow Brandon's body apart in anger. Brandon was technically already dead, his body would scatter in hundreds of blue orbs before reforming. He may have been 'dead', but he still had human emotions, feelings, and everything else. This didn't matter to Brandon right now, the love of his life was in pain, and he would try to comfort her however he could.

Loud crashing noises filled the area, quickly catching the attention of the two lovers, "What was that...?" Alysha questioned, breaking out of her trance. Brandon shrugged, not knowing anymore then she did. They slowly made their way to the exit of the building, cautiously pushing the door open. They soon made it outside the building. It was quite dark, the starts didn't shine as bright as they used to, everything was so different. Alysha remembered 5 years ago, just before the death of her sister, Savannah, they had spent the knight outside, looking at the night sky, seeing the wonderful beauties of the night. Hoping that one day soon they would be able to live in the airborne city.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum