Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #16: Final Android

+4
Broly9990
Gohan2535
Dr. Angryslacks
SSJ57G
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #16: Final Android Empty Episode #16: Final Android

Post  SSJ57G Sat May 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Four days have passed since Dr. Gero of the present was killed, along with four other Androids. The Eds' resolve to train has burned brighter and brighter since they found reason to do so. For Ed, it was to protect his little sister. For Edd, to protect the lives of those that couldn't defend themselves. For Eddy, a seemingly selfish reason: to protect his cash pool.

The two groups were almost certain that it wasn't Gero behind all this. There was some doubt that the attacks would continue, but without Gero Jr. in the picture, that left only one other "most viable" option.

Utonium.

Terra hacked into the memory banks of the severed head of #13, to try and see if he could find anything that would forensically solve the case...
-----
Meanwhile, in Townsville...
------
OOC: This episode will start whenever I declare the hiatus over.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #16: Final Android Empty Because the first time was wrong.

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Data Log: 220

Just a few days ago Project Odysseus may have reached self-awareness, admittedly in a somewhat far-fetched manner. Diagnostic reports indicate that shortly after one of the Saiyans supposed deaths, Otis began to exclaim unintelligible nonsense about "inline skates" and the mortality of an "Ed." Other bizarre behavior included violent seizure-like convulsions. Overall, the personality drive seems to have sustained radiation damage from the Lunar endeavor.

Now comes the far-fetched part:

According to certain religons that have sprung up in the past thousand years, a small group of Saiyans and their families saved the world from an "alien-cyborg emeperor," an alien parasite, among other various monsters of incredible strength. Natrurally these are facts, yet the cultists insist on worshipping the Saiyans, especially Goku as deities. The cultists spoke of a second coming of Saiyans, of what they do is unclear. Regardless of prophecies however, Otis seems to have compared the contempoary Saiyans to gods as well, and by saying "Ed is dead," he may be actually saying "God is dead."

As far as I know Otis is unfamiliar with Nietzche's works, but the significance of this is that Otis believes that there is-or was-a god, and if he believes in a god, Otis would logically believe he has a soul. However, despite recognizing this to be the breakthrough of Otis' sapience, I have dismissed the "inline skates" as a software malfuction, because the phrase was part of a larger incoherent sentence. Fortunately Otis seems to still resent the Saiyans, and that is what matters most.

I have corrected as much damage as possible without interferring with Otis' personality, this is simply too great of a discovery to be wiped clean.

End Log:

Utonium stood up out of his chair, walking towards a cappucino machine to get his daily fix. As the professor sat back down, he casually typed into a small datapad, ready to throw the final Android besides Otis. Meanwhile Otis awaited upstairs, scouting the street below from an upstairs window pondering on philosophy once again.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #16: Final Android Empty Re: Episode #16: Final Android

Post  Gohan2535 Mon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Brief History
Terra and Kaia:
----------------------------------------------

Kaia had crash landed near the village in which Terra and his people lived. Kaia, developed her humanoid form. Terra and his parents 'raised' Kaia. Terra and Kaia grew a brother-sister bond. Terra taught Kaia how to defend herself. Teaching her many things he was taught by his people. They where quite the two, they helped the clan back up on it's feet, having left the old ways.

However, when Kaia crash landed, she disrrupted the slumber of the ancient god known as 'Gaia', and after a few months, Gaia took her approach to being 'complete'. Her plan was to take over Kaia's body. Terra saw a dark energy spiraling for Kaia, getting in the way. Seemingly, nothing happened, and Terra was, for a short period of time, called crazy. Kaia believed him, but everytime they came into contact with each other, Terra went into a short rage. The pure energy of Kaia, and the influence of Gaia affected each other, producing a reaction in Terra which caused him to, be slightly influenced by Gaia.

At one point, Terra ended up getting into a rage in which terrified Kaia. She thought she was the cause, and fled the village. Kaia took up training around the world. Kaia's absence raised questions, and Terra was blamed for the whole endeavor.

--------------------------
Kaia's further history:

Kaia, having been on earth for 9 years, making her 15 earth years old, had traveled around the world. Learning cultures of different lands, and different styles of fighting. After leaving the village, she didn't stop moving until she reached civilization. She did all she could to fit in. She ended up gaining a personality of her very own.

She began to grow a disliking to injustice. She learned literacy, and became the person she wanted to be. She was proud, however she greaved to have no one to celebrate her success. Thinking of her 'brother' Terra, she sought out to find him once again, traveling around the world, learning anything she could, looking, searching...hoping.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Corey and Edd stood on the upper level of the training site, four days after the death of Dr. Gero. They seemed to be meditating, green and light blue glows coating their bodies, respectively. Meanwhile, Drew was pulling back from Eddy's punches, dodging or parrying several of them.

Ever since he's applied himself, his speed has increased... the older Saiyan thought as he continued to evade the attacks. Just then, Ed came in, landing a hard left punch and sending Drew spiraling through the air. Both of the Eds then proceeded to beat him with a flurry of punches. Drew managed to recover, and knocked them both back with a shockwave. He then powered up, and comboed each of them.

Streak, meanwhile, began to practice his lightning abilities in a different location.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Guriot and Tai ma are watching over Zymon's body as the wait for him to wake up from his out burst of rage.

"That...That wasn't like him at all" said Tai ma looking at Zymon in fear.

Guriot looked at them and thought "(From what Tai ma told me, Zymon's beginning to grow evil as the days go by) Who the hell is doing this to him?"

"I don't know. But I promised Zymon I'd help him avenge his family. Hopefully he wakes up."

Inside of Zymon's Mind:

Zymon is lying on a floor made of pure energy with only his pants on. Another Zymon goes up to him and nudges him.

"Zymon..wake up..I need to talk.."

Zymon gets up and looks at the other Zymon. He turns around facing him.

"Who are you?"

"Who am I is the right term. Because I am you." Said the other Zymon. "But You can Call me your demon side"

"What?" Zymon replied moving back.

"There are 3 parts of us" Said the Demon side. "There's me, There is you, and then there is him." Zymon looks over to see a child version of himself only with a saiyan Tail. Zymon Moves back a little more.

"We are all connected." Said the Saiyan side. "But there is a problem we are running into. and that's him" The Saiyan half points to a mirror that reflects Zymon's visions to see a dark embodiment of darkness.

Zymon jumps back screaming "Dazarak!"
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Kale was able to get Terra to build him an apple shooter that he set up a few feet in front of him "alright lets see how this will go" said Kale as he turned it on with a remote. the first apple shot out at kale and he was able to yeah the shoot but before he knew it the apple has hit him in the head bursting on impact "darn it!" said Kale as he whipped off the apple remains from his face.

"Okay lets try that again" said Kale as he took a deep breath and waited for the next apple to shoot out. Kale focused on all his other senses blocking out everything around him. This time when the apple was shot Kale was focused enough to hear the wind around the apple as it flew at him. before the apple could hit him Kale finally swan his sword and cut off a piece of the apple.

"got it that time....but I barely made a cut in it" said Kale as he finally found the apple on the ground and felt for the slice. Kale let out a sigh in disappointment "I can hardly see things with high power levels and I cant sense other object movements unless I really focus, if not for my ability to sense artificial energy I'd be useless to everyone" said Kale as he put the apple down and prepared to try again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper was on the training ground watching Drew spar with Eddy and Ed "hard to believe when we first met this their only reason to train was to impress a girl who probably wont ever see them the same way" Jasper thought to himself as he noted the improvement on their training. Jasper had gotten over his hate over Otis knowing it was getting in the way of his own training but deep inside he still longs for a rematch. "last time we fought I lost and was almost destroyed but I'm stronger than I was then" thought Jasper as he continued to watch over the spar.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Makuta meditated, training his mind even further. He sat at the edge of the Peach Creek forest, light peaking threw the tops of trees onto his form. His senses slowly faded away until he sat in a silent darkness.

He stayed in this state for what felt like moments, most likely actually minutes, until he finnaly found himself no longer alone.

Makuta suddenly stood, watching himself from five years ago battling the Changeling Venfro. But next to him, he watched as he fought Jasper on there first meeting. A dozen of battles floated around him in the darkness, sparing with Kale, battling Otis, sparing with Drew and any other recognizable characters.
OOOOO
Makuta breathed in and opened his eyes, the light of the sun shining in his eyes slightly. He looked over to the sparing happening ahead, and silently watched.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Corey and Edd were beginning an image training session, where their minds connected. Though externally, they weren't moving, they were exchanging punches and kicks mentally. They exchanged blasts, deflecting or dodging their opponent's energy attacks.

Streak began blasting dead trees, blasting apart the dying bark and wood. The charred remains were subject to fierce melee attacks.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Meanwhile as the others trained...

While the training site was two levels of solid rock, at the end closest to the Cul De Sac, there is a dirt hill from which leads to Rathink Avenue. On this dirt hill currently stood Savannah and Alysha. Savannah smiled and leaned forward to look down the hill. Alysha looked at her sister in boredom.

"Ok ok ok...ready?" Savannah laughed. Alysha reluctantly nodded. Savannah immediatly went running, and ducked into a ball. She rolled down the hill while hollering in happiness. Alysha watched until Savannah was about halfway down, and smiled. Seeing the fun in the activity, Alysha joined her sister in rolling.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

after a few minutes of Drew sparing with Eddy and Ed, Jasper jumped in kicking Ed away "Jasper what are you?" asked Drew only to be cut off "sorry, got bored of watching, lets turn this spar into a 2 on 2" said Jasper as he stood next to Drew striking a fighting pose. Drew gave a smile then took his own fighting pose "alright, then lets continue" said Drew and the four fighters then charged for one another.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

The mental battle continued, neither side giving much of an inch in the spar. Edd shot a Special Beam Cannon, but Corey deflected it, before countering by...spawning a Split Form?

The original Corey held his hand to his side, forming a green ball of what appeared to be swirling energy. The copy began to move his hands at blinding speeds around the ball...

Just then, their concentration was broken by a shadow of a presence. While they couldn't discern it due to a lack of Ki, they could only sense something moving, the combined mindset able to grant them this power...
------------------
Streak continued his training, eventually returning to the others. It was then, Kale sensed something once more...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 pm

"You Should not fear him." Said the demon to Zymon. "He took the body of your uncle, he killed your father, he sent his demons to murder your mother, and his next target is the only family we have left!"

Zymon clenches his fists "why me....out of all the people in the world...." a tear begins to run down his face "Why is he after them!?" His voice began to grow demonic. "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! IF I WAS NEVER BORN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! I'M PUTTING THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET AT RISK!....make it stop....MAKE IT STOP!"

Outside of Zymon's mind, Zymon's body is emitting so much dark energy that Tai ma and Guriot are being forced away by It's Strength. Zymon's bones begin to crack as his skin turns red and a dark aura pushes the others away.

Guriot trying to keep his footing screams out: "HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The hell is going on!" Tai ma trys to talk over the sounds of the dark aura screeching. "Zymon! Wake up! You have to WAKE UP!

Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

OOC: For this to make any sense whatsoever, the characters with Zymon are in the forest away from the others.

OOOOO
"No doubt, ones coming!" Kale said. Everyone present immediatly knew what he meant, and started converged around me. Makuta immediatly stood out of his meditation and joined them.

"Wheres the Family?" Corey spoke up said, looking around the sky for the Android.

"I last saw them at the edge of the grounds, Terra and Alicia watching the Twins...." Drew replied.

"Are you positive there is only a single Android?" Edd asked, still not seeing the Android in the sky. Kale nodded.

"Why would the idiot only send one?" Eddy asked.

"Probably put all he's got into this one..." Streak brought up.

"Is it...him..." Jasper whispered to himself.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

The heroes at the site looked up, seeing some kind of speck. The speck stopped, seemingly looking down at them.

"There it is..." Kale said, though his eyes could see nothing, his Ki sense was ultrasensitive and could discern the artifical signature of the Android above them. As the figure drew closer, Jasper could see it was not Otis. It was a #16 palette swap: blue hair and teal armor, with orange eyes.

"...So these are the veterans and their trainees..." the Android droned as he landed in front of him. "My master's plan is nearly complete...even if you manage to destroy me as you have all the others, you won't stand up to what he has in store for you!"

"Who is your master?!" Drew yelled.

"Though it matters not if I tell you, I think we'll make this sporting..." The Android continued. "If you manage to sever my head without destroying it, I will be able to tell you everything..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Sever his head..he gave us an objective that would be just as hard, if not harder then outright destroying him. Makuta thought, sliding into a fighting stance.

"Alright, you heard him..." Drew spoke. He looked the Android over, thinking about its confident demeanor.

"Let the head hit the floor!" Ed yelled.

The Saiyans and Makuta immediatly powered up to there Kaioken X5 form. Streak got into a fighting stance, and a spark of lightning shot from his body. The hedgehogs lightning bolt mark appeared on his quils. Jasper shifted his weight forward in a fighting stance, and powered up his Overdrive Core to times five.

OOOOO
Terra and Alicia sensed the increased chi of the others, while the Kids still played.

"Should we go help..."

"Only if we think they need us..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:31 pm

OOC: Non-stats based battle with the Android for now.
-----------------------------------------------------
Corey charged forth, both fists clenched, ready to throw some punches. Drew followed, but neither cousin could land a good hit. Their punches were either blocked or parried by the Android before he double-kicked, hitting both in the jaw. Streak came in, bolts of lightning on his palms as he shot them, but the Android skillfully evaded the assault, punching Streak in the gut and trying to grapple him. However, Ed elbowed him straight in the neck. This did little except cause the Android to release Streak and elbow him in the side of the head. Eddy, using his speed, got in close range and landed a kick to the chest of the Android.

Edd, on the other hand, began charging some Ki blasts, and releasing them into the air, dusting #17 with the energy attacks. However, #17 was able to recover in time to evade the assault, but not fast enough to avoid Drew's retaliatory blow to the head.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Kale charged 17 and launched a barrage of kicks and punches. However, none of their blows managed to hit the powerful android and instead he was sent crashing into the ground by an explosive release of energy. 17 fired a beam that was heading right for him but Makuta landed in front of him and deflected the. Makuta clenched his hand in pain as the scorch marks were still smoking.

"Thanks for the save Makuta." Said Kale.

"Don't mention it!" Yelled Makuta as he flew back at the android.

Makuta threw a punch that 17 caught with ease before throwing another punch that was also caught. 17 and Makuta were having a one sided struggle of strength in midair. Seeing how he was no match for the android, Makuta leaned back and kicked the android up in the air before pulling his hands inwards towards him.

"Damn this guy is strong! I'd better give it my all now before I end up burning my energy reserves."

Makuta began concentrating a massive amount of energy in his hands. When he was done he released his energy in an impressive display of raw power.

"Final Flash!"

The powerful beam of energy sped its way towards the android who simply stood his ground. 17 defended against the beam with great effort but eventually he was pushed back and sent crashing into the forest.

"I hope that damaged him."

Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm

with android 17 distracted by knocking away Makuta's Final flash Jasper was able to sneak up behind it and land a hard punch to its back sending it forward a few feet. after recovering quickly the android turned around and shot a Ki ball at Jasper which he was able to deflect away. after deflecting the Ki ball Jasper was hit away by android 17 and hit the side of a rock wall. 17 charged for Jasper again but before he could get any closer Eddy and Corey did a quick dash at it landing a hard double tackle sending it back.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

The two Saiyans flipped backward, both attempting to use their Kamehameha attacks, only to find #17 was already standing, fists outstretched.

"Take this!" he yelled, sending his fists flying at the two boys, nailing them hard across the face. The fists began to automatically circle back to #17, who was being attacked by Drew and Edd together. They weren't getting to him quick enough, forcing him to do something similar to breakdancing to counterattack them. Ed flew in, but by this point, his right fist reattached to the rest of his arm, and he punched him normally, holding out his left arm in time to recieve his other fist perfectly on the joint, sparks igniting off the surfaces of the colliding metals.

"Absolutely flaw--" He didn't finish, hit with a lightning sphere before he could finish that sentence.

"That joke is older than...than...the twins!" Streak fumbled.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

android 17 was knocked back from being hit by the lightning sphere and Kale took advantage of the opening by charging at the android and tackling it to the ground. then then continued by repeatedly punching the android with a never ending rapid punch each causing rocks to shoot up around them. but Kale's attacks did little damage and the android was able to recover and grabbed Kale by the head and slammed him face first into the ground.

android 17 was going to hit kale again but Jasper and Makuta got on top of it delivering a powerful close line causing the android to spin a little because of the force of the impact. Kale was pulled from the ground and the three moved away from the android who then took a Kamehameha blast from Eddy sending up dust and rocks into the air.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

"Everyone stand back, I have an idea!" Makuta yelled, flying towards the Android opponent. He landed on the ground a few yards from 17. Feet firmly planted on the ground, Makuta punched the ground with his right fist. The ground shook for a moment, before a spike of rock slammed into 17 from just in front of him. The rock had flown out of the ground in front of him, and he managed to block it by placing both arms snugly to his chest.

Makuta took a step forward, and concentrating, raised his left hand upwards in a quick snap. A jet of water knocked 17's arms out from there defensive placement, and above his head. When this happened 17 noticed that when the spike of ground slammed into it, it had broken apart. The debris were now floating around him. The water from the attack was also traceable in the air.

17 looked over to Makuta, and just as the Namekian slammed his two hands together, the Android flinched, and flew upwards. But it was to late, as the debris of earth and water were spiraling around him. A hand shot out of the ground, attached to a arm. The arm was the size was 17s torso, and to prove so it grabbed the Android before it could react and pulled him back to Earth.

"Quick, hit him!" Makuta yelled, stuck in his position. It was effective, as 17 couldn't escape the hands grasp.

"Analysis Results...Wood?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 am

with the android unable to move the others took full advantage, everyone surrounded it in the form of a circle and began to charge their own attack each aimed for the android. Jasper charged his X-burner, Streak charged his Lightning Bomb, and the others charged a Kamehameha wave, during this time the android was trying its hardest to break free from makuta's elemental attack's grip.

at the same time each attack was fully charged and fire at the android, each attack looked like it was going to hit the center at the same time but the question was would they hit before the android could break free?
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

The blasts all raised towards 17, who was in a slight panic. He managed to break a single hand free, shattering the wooden hands thumb and ring finger It threw the hand forward, and launched a invisible surge of energy. The attack uprooted the ground under the heroes in the path, causing there beams to vear off and miss.

But the beams from the heroes behind the Android hit there mark, and a explosion knocked everyone back. A smoldering crater was left were the Android once stood.

"He managed to take half of us out before there attacks landed..." Jasper noted aloud. He couldn't see threw the smoke.

"Has the metal man been vanquished like the Nibblonians stationed on Vergon 6?" Ed asked. Kale meanwhile,who had been knocked down by the Androids attack, did not stand back up like the others. He just laid on his back in disbelief.

"Nothing...that did...nothing..." the blind Saiyan murmured. Everyone bore a shocked expression, and Makuta looked in frustration towards the crater, which cleared in with the wind.

"At your current level..." 17 spoke up, his armor slightly scratched from the attack and a crimson glow symbolizing his activated Overdrive Core," you can not hope to claim victory..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:09 am

OOC: I guess my next post will kick off the stats.
--------------------
The fighting continued from there, Corey using his speed to a supposed advantage. However, #17, now powered-up, was able to see through his attack and do him harm by kicking him in the ribs, sending him into an onrushing Ed, knocking them both for a loop. Streak attempted to cut off his path with lightning, only to be blasted back by the same shockwave attack that had offset their beams. The other two Eds launched their own attacks, Eddy shooting a green, oddly-shaped energy blast, while Edd shot a smaller Kamehameha.

Drew, while all this was going on, aimed a Special Beam Cannon at the neck of the Android. As soon as Eddy and Edd were knocked clear, Drew fired. #17 saw this attack, and moved out of the way, but not before the attack glanced his shoulder and shattered a little bit of the armor there.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Jasper charged for 17 and attempted to hit it throwing several hard punches but the androids speed was too much for him to be able to land a hit and Jasper was knocked back to the ground. Kale was in the air at this time charging his spirit gun as much are he was able firing it at the moment 17 knocked Jasper away. however Kale's limited vision with energy sensing was only accurate enough to hit the androids other shoulder pad destroying it "Damn it!" swore Kale to his inability to hit a simple target in a pinch.

the android turned to look at kale "hmp, your aim is worse than a starwars droid" mocked the android as he shot a Ki ball at kale hitting him dead center. Kale was thrown away from the battle field landing in the forest a few feet away from the battlefield. Kale was able to quickly recover from the crash "If I could see then I would of hit him" Kale thought to himself then he flew back to the fight.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next