Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4: A New Plan

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #4: A New Plan

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"I think we'd better check this out. Even if this lead turns out to be a total dead-end, at least we'll look like natives, for the most part," Corey said, referencing Makuta's coloration and his necktie/bandanna.
---
"Almost there..." Drew commented when he saw Peach Creek on the skyline.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 am

Ralick shots so ki blasts while otis jumped in the air firing energy waves , Ralick charged busting more bolt ralick was bout to be attacked by the behind the otis saved ralick with one of his energy wave
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am

Upon realizeing his coloration might be a problem, "Ill make something up."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 pm

"I'll think of something too." With that, the three continued on through the forest, following the commotion. As they drew closer, they realized the animals there could speak, but whether or not English was really the language or not was left to be said; they could just be speaking animal.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

In Universe G-5 the children of the Culdesac had been watching the hereos battle until Jonnys Nature Mode powers were interupted by Oskuros attack.
"I cant tell where they are." Jonny said to the others.
"Well you better find them!" Sarah said angrily. only he wasnt listening, as he was "listening" to Plank "talking".
"Whats the Plank? Look up? Now why wouldI do that?" Jonny asked.
"There they are!" Nazz yelled out, pointing into the sky. The hereos were flying over Peach Creek.
"There ok! But whose that other guy, and that alien looking guy?" Jimmy asked refering to Ta Ma and Polaris.
"What, wheres Corey?" Kevin said.
"He-who-rides-on-metal-horse Kevin is correct, Corey is not soaring with the others. " Rolf chimed in.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"Four of our group got sent into other universes, beyond the scope of our sensory powers..." Edd summarized. "In short, they're not here, in this universe, but somewhere else in time and space..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm

The Kids had there mouths wide open, chins to the ground, as everyone rushed to get the Senzu beans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just so you know (your not on Hamachi right now SSJ7G) Avatar Eddy would like to join the Beta. He has a Hamachi and hes going to get the stats for his character Max up at some point.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Several minutes passed, and literal piles of scrap metal and flesh formed on the arena by the tenth wave of enemies. Even though Ralick and Otis were fighting with an extreme handicap, the gladiators were still no match. However, while Otis' ki matrix kept him from getting tired, Ralick was showing signs of physical exaustion.

"Well it was fun while it lasted," Ralick said, he noticed the Android had its attention elsewhere. "Hey! What are you looking at?!"

"Was that crate always there Ralick?" Otis replied, staring at a simple glass box, inside it held an translucent sphere with smaller white orbs orbiting it like electrons to an atom.

"Don't know, don't care." Ralick flew to the crate and smashed it with a kick. The now exposed white spheres were absorbed into Ralick's body, effectively revitalizing the Saiyan. "Whoa, I feel great! Kaioken times twenty!"

The Saiyan unknowingly made a smart decision to go to the limit, as upon cue, a massive robot with two plasma cannons, four tentacle like legs and powered by a enormous organic brain appeared at the end of the walkway.

"Darn it all! You two have ruined me! That Lombax was bad enough killing off most of my gladiators, but this is where you two die! I have infused my mind with the B2 Brawler, I am invincible! Now to show you my secret weapon..." The previously unseen announcer and apparent owner of the colliseum spoke, possessing the body of his second champion. (the other was getting treated for burns) The announcer charged a blue energy ball in front of him ready to toss it at the duo. "I'll destroy the whole station if I have to!" This statement caused a panic among the audience who began to panic and rushed to the exits.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 pm

OOC: OK, so here's what everyone gets from the first two Episodes.
PL Gain: 30,000
HP Gain: 3,000
Those who went/escaped into other universes will gain appropriate power boosts when appropriate. Those of you in Universe G-5 should update before Episode #6, when a certain five-man team will return from Hell to attempt a takeover of Earth.
--------------
Corey stumbled a bit as he walked up the incline to where the group of animals were moving. He poked his head out, and managed to get the attention of a passing squirrel.

"Hey!" Corey called out.

"What are you standing around for?" the squirrel inquired. "You're going to be late for the groundhog--" he cut himself off as he caught sight of Owl Makuta, and then noticed the eagle. "--festival?"

"...Groundhog festival..." Corey thought for a minute. "Like Groundhog day..." he mumbled to himself.

The squirrel quickly scurried on.
---------------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan - Page 2 Empty The first lead.

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Makuta sighed. "Not noticible at all..." Makuta said.
"I say we check this Groundhog Festival out. See what its all about." Xavier said watching the squirrel leave with is enhanced sight.
"I agree. Though considering we just saw a squirrel and Makuta and myself are what you would call woodland creatures, Xavier you should stick to the skys." Corey decided.
"Ummmm Why?"
"Who knows what animals will be there. They might be scared of you in that predators body. Dont want to cause a scene."" Corey answered.
Xavier made a sad face. "Fine..." he took off to the sky while Makuta flew a fiew feet off the ground and Corey stumbled walked the direction the squirel had.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

"Darn...it..." Corey said, stumbling up the hill again. If he tripped now, he'd risk squashing some of the animals that were trailing behind him. As he continued, he sensed something within 100 yards of the groundhog's burrow (where he was sensing a large cluster of very small Ki energies huddled together). He turned his head, but his vision was impacted due to his new body...

OOC: True story, white-tailed deer have semi-poor vision.
---
As the remaining heroes who weren't displaced continued on with their senzu-bean getting, Drew continued to explain the situation to the other Kids.

"This situation is probably not going to get much better in the coming days, so try to stick together. Jonny might still be able to fill you guys in. Take this." Drew pulled a scouter out from nowhere and handed it to Jonny. "Cartoon physics are kicking in right now. Anyway, if an enemy shows up with less than 300 power, Jonny with Nature mode active might be able to do something."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Xavier continued in the sky, as Corey walked bleow him with Makuta flying next to him (next to Corey).

Abridged Version

Xavier "Why do I have to be the one stuck up here?"

Xavier "Hey, who in the hell is that? *concentration face*"

Ronno "*sad trollface* I don't know what to do to be made popular..."

Ronno "*trollface* I'll wreck this ceremony!"

Xavier "Meh, they made me stick up here, so I won't say a damn thing! *trollface*"

Then Xavier thought to himself, im hunngry, so he flew down to Corey and Makuta to ask to search for food, unaware they had just ran into a Rabbit and where having a freindly conversation until.....

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

"I see, so that's what this is about..." Corey said, just before noticing the completely pertified look on the rabbit's face, whose attention was elsewhere...
-------
Meanwhile, two other deer were headed in this direction, completely unaware they had three...well, "visitors". One of them was an adult, with antlers as large as possible. The other...well, about Corey's physical age, and a sort of orangeish color of brown.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Ralick Yelled "Damn that things HUGE" As the gigantic robot attack them, Ralick said"Otis any idea of how to kill that thing"Otis Repiled will we could try aiming at its brain,that seems to be the weak point"Ralick charge and was prepare to punch it in the brain , but was Ralick was Hitting at the back , Ralick fell down and Said"I'm alright ....for now"
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

In Universe G-5s Hell evil was stirring. A rift had opened in the "sky". A changeling and a strange green bug looking creature where standeing looking at.
"Seems as though we are finaly free." the green one said.
"Theres no way Goku's still there to stop us this time!" The changeling said. They both flew upward.A energy blast came and blasted them back to the ground.
"You two arnt going anywhere..." A voice rang out. A Namekian was flying arms crossed over his chest.
"Out of the way!" The insect like one yelled powering up. Five shadows apeared. The Changling muscles grew with his power level. The battle began with the Namekian beting on the two villians. The five shadows sneaked past into the rift....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

"...What is it?" asked Makuta, flying high, while Corey tried to comfort the nameless rabbit.
----------
"...but I wanna stay with you," said the fawn, left behind by the large deer, now his father.

"Well, I have to go check on the east meadow-it's very far. You go see the groundhog." said the adult.

"Ok...miss you!" said the smaller deer, turning heel and going to the groundhog's burrow.
----
"We told him to stay up, but..." Corey said, "whatever reason he came down, he'll be counseled. Let's try to get these results out of the way..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Oskuro was watching over the hereos at there diffrent universes threw some random-magic-viwer-made-of-darkness from another random universe.
"Hmmm it seems that the hereos sent to another universes are all currently suppresed. My Dark Saibmen still wont be enough. Luckily...." Oskuro smiled chaneling his energy into the Dimensional Stones. Out apeared two shadows.
"You energy is ewual enough to the hereos, at least until you go under the same disadvantages as the hereos have." Oskuro obsered. Oskuro opened a two portals which both shadows walked into one.
"Soon my plan will come to fruition!" Oskruo conluded and began to laugh.....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"Almost there..." said Corey, moving in unobtrusively and going off to the side of all the other animals. "So...now we wait and see, I guess. Hopefully I won't be alone here..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

"Ralick, hit the brain with a Kamehameha wave, I'll stun it. However, you need to close your eyes." Otis commanded, who then shot a weak ki blast at the robot to get its attention. "Solar Flare!" The Android emittied a blinding white flash, causing the B2 Brawler to stagger.

Meanwhile, Ralick took aim at the robot and quickly charged the Kamehameha, the beam hit its mark. The robot collapsed to the floor, its legs twitched for a few seconds, however the robot was done for. "Darn it! Do you two ever know when to die?! Look, I just transfered the bolts to Al's account, tell him I'm sorry for not paying for the repair cost of my Personal Hygenator, I thought that after the recall, he'd understand. It dosen't matter though, I'll die by your hands soon, and yet you'll die with me! The announcer began to laugh and laugh, while the blue energy ball that went seemingly unnoticed began to swell up.

"The sphere is unstable, we better get te hell out of here!" Ralick yelled, the two break out of the colliseum, only to find it's part of a space station. Fortuanately, a small two-man ship rested nearby. The two enter the ship but have no idea how to control it.

"We must get to this 'Al' person, perhaps he can repair my ki capicitors and remove your collar." Otis said to the Saiyan.

"And just how are we to do th- before Ralick could finish his question, the energy ball went into meltdown. The resulting blast was underwhelming as only a chunk the colliseum was consumed. "That's it?!" Ralick exclaimed,

"Processing, setting course for Al's Roboshack, preparing trip to Solana Galaxy." The ships computer said, while the ship took off entering towards a dark blue wormhole that formed in front of it.

"I believe that is how," Otis said, "However, the question that is of concern to me, is that how do you know my name? I have never revealed it,"

"You know, plot holes that kind of stuff Otis." The two discussed continuity as the ship traveled onward.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Corey got a very faint vibe. He turned to see five rabbits and another fawn approaching. One of the rabbits was a male, gray in color. The other four, obviously his sisters, were a brown color. The fawn was colored brown on his head to tail, orange-ish brown on his body, and light brown on the stomach. Also, he had his spots, the same color as his stomach fur. He also had orange eyes.

An owl gave a hoot. He was brown in color.

"Ooh, the Young Prince! This IS a special occasion!" following that, the owl gave a chuckle. (And this narrator is watching a clip right now so he can be historically accurate.)

"Young...Prince...?" Corey mumbled.
-
OOC: Too lazy to re-write it, so I just decided screw it, going to copy-paste from CME...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 pm

"Somethings happening, you stay up here" Makuta said looking Coreys way.
"Why do I have to stay?" Xavier mumbled angirly.Makuta ignored this and flew down, landing in a branch above the group and Corey.Just incase he had to (sigh) swoop in (god im sorry).
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Makuta, safely out of sight in the trees above, watched the events unfold.
-
The brown owl attempted to present the groundhog twice, but whatever was supposed to come out of that hole did not come out. The younger animals in the crowd began getting a little impatient, bobbing up and down whilst saying "Groundhog!" repeatedly. In response to this, the owl then responded by going down to the whole and walking directly in front of it.

"What seems to be the problem?" the owl called into the burrow.

"I can't come out...I'll see my shadow," a timid voice answered.

"Oh, must we go through this every year?" the owl continued into the hole, only to get his head stuck in the hole. The natives present were laughing, but Corey restrained himself from doing so. Bambi touched noses with another deer, a female, with lighter coloring than him and blue eyes.

"Hello Bambi." She batted her eyes at him, causing him to stumble backwards and over a tree root. He raised one of his legs.

"Hi Faline..." he said shyly.

Corey was trying a significant amount harder not to laugh. Meanwhile, the players figured that SSJ57G jumped the shark big time on this one.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan - Page 2 Empty Regret

Post  SSJ mike Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Tai Ma, who had been quiet the entire time after the strategic retreat, pounded his head. He shouldn't have left those four to their fates against Oskuro. Feeling the need to train, he walked up to Drew and Zach, asking, "You two...how did you do that?" Drew and Zach stared at him as though they didn't know what he'd been talking about. "What I mean is, how did you ascend to the level of Super Saiyan?" Drew and Zach looked at him and answered. "It's simple really. When you reach a certain point of strength, you just need to have a sudden emotional outburst, in other words, get angrier than you've ever been in your entire life. Only problem is that your energy has a chance of burning out in mere seconds." Tai Ma thought for a minute, and said, "Hmmm...that doesn't sound right..." Drew and Zach almost sputtered, "Huh?"
Tai Ma noticed their small surprise and explained, "Well, based on legends I've heard, the Super Saiyan is supposed to have a vast amount of energy, proportional to...say...about 50 times their normal strength or so?"
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Makuta watched form the events from the trees and this Beta Tester doesnt know what to say.....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 am

Corey slowly began to tune out of the conversation, wondering what his friends back at home were up to...
--------
"Try forty times base power, but like I just said," Drew continued, though still confused, waiting for the Eds to return with the Senzu beans, "the form wears out the body, making it improbable to hold it for more than a half-hour of prolonged fighting as our states are."
--------
Corey's attention returned to the conversation, however, seeing as how some of the smaller animals were looking at him weirdly.

"...and my antlers are starting to come in," the deer named Bambi said, lowering his head. The gray rabbit decided to look for himself at this. "Do you see them?"

"I don't see anything!" the rabbit said, honestly. When Bambi gave him a look that displayed betrayal, he followed up: "Well I don't..." Bambi gave him a slightly angry look. At this point, the owl had finally gotten unstuck, and introduced the groundhog.

The groundhog timidly backed out of the hole, front paws firmly over his eyes, repeatedly whimpering "please, no shadow". The sun was shining, creating a long shadow that could be seen easily.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next