Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  SSJ57G Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 pm

"....!" Corey was torn, rather suddenly, between what he came here to do and what that hot feeling he had under his face fur was wanting him to do all too quickly. Corey bit his tongue, feeling words on the tip of his tongue.

"lllLEAVE her alone!"

Please, God, tell me that wasn't me... Corey thought to himself. Ronno turned around, Faline was also shocked.

Finally, Ronno spoke up.

"Did you...say something......"

OH DEAR GOD--

"...Bambi?"

Oh thank god... Corey thought, the hot feeling under his face finally having faded. If Bambi hadn't said anything at that point, Corey feared that the subconscious thoughts he'd had since yesterday were going to erupt to the surface and really fuck things up.

It was then, Makuta noticed, and understood at last what Corey had meant when he had that outburst earlier.
----------
"Yeah, tell me about it, you'd think he was getting fucked up the ass by a porcupine!" Eddy said in response to Zach's statement. This earned him a few looks. "What?"

"...That literally can't be a good joke to tell..." said Sonic.

"Senzu bean, coming up." Drew pulled out a medium-sized green bean and tossed it to Tank.
-----
OOC: Assuming Tai Ma was the one that Shade asked.

To sum it up, everyone gets 25,000 PL.
I will calculate extra gains based on who killed who when I find the time.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #6: Shit Hits the Fan! Multiversal Chaos

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

"And this does what now?"Tank asked eyeing the Senzy bean.
"Just eat the bean..." Sonic said, haveing said something similar himself.Tank did this, and after it makeing a surprisingly loud crunch and swallowing he found himself completly healed.
"Holy Shi-"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"-it Corey..." Makuta said realizing what Corey had ment earlier.
"What?" Xavier asked.
"Better not tell him...hed reveal us with his laugher...or anger..." Makuta thought to himself.
"Nothing..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While attention moved to Bambi Corey just realized the spikes where still odged into his backside.
"Just have to find away to get these out without people seeing and not scream while doing it... Fuck... " Corey thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 am

"No...!" Bambi started. "Uh...yes...! Leave her alone!" When Ronno leaned over Bambi, Corey took the opportunity to back into the tall grass just behind him.

"Now, let's see, how will I do this?" Corey asked himself.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

Ronno back Corey into a corner (figurativly). Makuta knew this would cause problems and due to his small owl body he couldnt do anything...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Cant believe this.... and Makuta took off towards Corey, going around threw the forest. He landed next to Corey.
"Makuta?" Corey said surprised.
"Shut up...turn around" and Makuta nearly clawed his eyes out from how that sounded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ABRIDGED VERSION
"Shut up...turn around."Makuta said awkwardly.
"I need an adult?" Corey said.
"I AM AN ADULT" Makuta yelled

OOC:Holy awkward moment Batman....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am

"Try to get it done as fast as you can. Things are about to get heated." Corey advised, watching the two fawns bicker for the time being.

"Please...?" Bambi asked when fully backed into a corner.

"You tell him, Bambi!" encouraged Thumper.

Makuta was working nonstop to get all the quills out of Corey's rear, since he too, knew things were about to get fiery and Corey was going to have to intervene.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 am

"Oooh loook...it's the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk.. Does the wittle pwince pway with the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk?" Ronno mocked the secondary native characters.Thumper pushed Bambi which triggered the plot advancment. Thumper's act caused Bambi to push Ronno back into a small mud puddle.Everyone of course felt Ronno totaly deserved this.Well everyone except Ronno.

"Run!" Thumper yelled, leaving Bambi alone.Corey took his chance and ran forward, dislodging the last quill as Makuta pulled it out, which made thw Namekian owl stumble back.

"I feel so useless...." Xavier thought from his succlusion.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 am

Bambi had since run after Thumper, while Flower fainted. Just behind Corey he could hear Faline yell out "Run, Bambi!".

In this moment, Corey realized he would have to do two things:

1) Beat back Ronno until help arrives...again...
2) Next time he saw Faline, he'd have to ask her what the hell she was doing with Ronno in the first place.

Corey continued to run as hard as he could after Ronno, which still wasn't easy, since his ass still was sore from the quills that were only seconds before lodged in there. But somehow, through the sheer force of plothax will, Corey managed to pull ahead.
-----------
Back at where they were left, Faline, Flower, Makuta and Xavier could literally only watch at what would unfold from there.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 am

Corey caught up with Ronno and steped infront of Bambi.
"Out of the way Carly!"Ronno intimadated.
"I believe there's something that has gone unfinished..." Corey said, speaking of the twos previous fight the previous day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
For plot purposes Makutas Ki sense keened up.

OOC:And thus Makuta has become as useless as Xavier Krillin in the Majin Buu Sagas.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:39 am

Bambi stopped going forward at last, realizing Ronno was no longer following him.

"What the--Corey?!" Bambi said, nearly turning around.
-------
"The first time, you got lucky..." Ronno said, and deep down Corey knew he was right.

"Try me." Corey retorted.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 am

Makuta did a quick plot of there power levels. Corey wasnt exactly hopefully below Ronno, but given he is already injured and stil lnot quite accustomed to the body he would likely loose
"Unless...no he cant risk it..." Makuta thought.Meanwhile, Corey needed to buy himself a bit more time in order time to form a plan.So he resorted to trash talk....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralick may have destroyed the forces (at the cost of most of his energy mind) you but more soon came.
"Oh come on...." Ralick said though he still flew forward, now useing his sword mixed with his Ki as his weapon of coice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"So what do we do now?" Tank asked, not pacificaly to anyone.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 am

Thankfully for Corey, he knew exactly what he was going to do to help him buy a little time.
---
Press repeatedly: Y
-----
"You know, Ronno, I'd be inclined to fight, but there is something of dire importance I must tell you first." Corey said.

"What's that?" asked Ronno.

"You just lost the game..." Corey retorted, trying his very hardest not to pull a trollface.

"I...I..." Ronno started, unable to even fathom what Corey had just said, considering this wasn't a game they were playing. "I...just...lost...the game...WHAT GAME?!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 am

Corey didnt have time to bask in the glory of his ingenious taunt becasue Ronno calmed down.Corey had no ideas so he knew the battle could have no further delay.
"Well its rematch time." He said, geting into the best fighting stance his fawn body could manage without stretching to much and hurt his...you know.
"Your lucks run out Carley." Ronno mocked.Sense he had reused the same taunt everyone thought it lame of him.Well except Corey.
"Prove it.Lets kick things off." Corey said.He then realized Faline was nearby, her eyes on him.
"Oh ummm well... attack... right"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:10 am

Corey was barely doing any better than last time, if only for the fact his ass was sore and Ronno didn't appear to be pulling punches. That, and Corey was definitely being sure to watch out for rocks this time. Ronno landed a headbutt, but Corey was sure to return the favor.
--------
"...This will not end well," Makuta stated, keeping an eye on the fight.

"Hey, is it me, or is that girl deer looking at Corey?" Xavier whispered into Makuta's ear. "I could easily be wrong, but..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 am

"No shes probably just umm observing the fight." Makuta lied.
" Of course make things more complicated by rerciprocating..."
makuta said giving himself a mental face palm. Though Falines eys wher ewide and clearly glaring at Corey.in the fight Ronno still cept the lead, though Corey got a fiew blows in out of pure luck.
No use.I may have to use, THAT technique.And most likely look constipated trying... Corey thought, geting thrown back from a kick Ronno delivered after turning around.

Last edited by Toonking911 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 am

"No choice..." Corey said. He did the best power up pose possible on four legs. "............"

"What the--" Ronno began.
---
Elsewhere, the same large deer from before was enroute to the scene, running a tiny bit late, since Corey had screamed an unknown bit ago.
---
"Same thing we did before the dead guys arrived," said Polaris. "We train."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Tai Ma smiled and agreed, "Yeah, the only thing we CAN do is train. We don't know what'll happen next (Unless SSJ5G gives us a spoiler book.) and we have no idea where Oskuro is or what he's doing..."
---------------------------------
ABRIDGED VERSION
Oskuro is pondering over what his next action will be after collecting the Dimensional Stones. "So for the first dimension, I'll pretend to be happy-go-lucky, and then a year later, BAM! I'll go full jerkwad on them! In the second dimension, I'll pretend to be their god and appear from time to time for forty years, just to come back and kill them all."
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Corey continued his concentration without any real effect.It had been a fiew minutes of everyone staring at him until he gained a slight green aura.Only Makuta and Xaviers eyes could realy see it however.
"What are you doing....." Ronno said, not even laughing...that hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok not that we just got out of a fight to the death or something."Tank said.

OOC:Crap Post....
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Come on, you bastard, run away...Damn it, why isn't it working? Corey asked himself.
-
Up above, Bambi and Thumper noticed a certain someone watching the current scene with an unreadable look on his face.

"It's your dad..." said Thumper, noticing the Great Prince watching...whatever the hell Corey was doing.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Corey realized his energy was still to low.There was no way he could hold Ronno off.Then just when he neededd a Deus Ex Machina, Ronno began to shrink back, as though scared of something.Corey turned around to see a full grown deer, Bambis Father.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Having a feeling of deja vu, Corey immediately broke his concentration and his aura. Ronno continued to back away until out of sight, then broke into a slight run. Corey's eye twitched visibly.

Face up to what you've done, you son of a bitch... Corey thought, but opted not to give chase. On top of that, I have a feeling I just messed up the timeline even further...

"......." Corey knew he had to think fast, but what could he say?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

The slash cut through them like knife through a butter but they were more of they coming straight at ralick , ralick use double and fired double of his zangto slash
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Corey continued to remain silent, unsure of what to say. He'd never been in a situation where fighting was not commended, and thus had nothing to say for himself.

"It..." a voice said meekly. Corey looked up to see that Bambi had come back to the scene. Though Corey could no longer read the Great Prince's face, he just knew the hammer of punishment was about to fall.

"I thought I told you to stay at the den, where it was safe. When I give you an order, I expect you to--wait..." The Great Prince seemed to have forgotten something, turning back to Corey. "You're that fawn with the scarf from yesterday night, aren't you? What are you doing here?"

"I was walking. Stopped paying attention to where I was going and wound up tripping. You're probably here because of that scream...well, that was me." Corey said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

The Great Prince looked from Corey to Bambi. At this point Corey once again noticed Faline.He then knew if he had to say anything else, he would become tounge tied.
"And why did you attack that fawn..." The Great Prince asked.
" Fuck " Corey thought.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"...........well...you...see," Corey struggled to find the words, since they had been scrambled thanks to this oh-so-convienient case of knotted tongue syndrome. "......he......was................"

Jesus Christ, you idiot! Don't just stop there! Corey thought, really wishing one of his two teammates would help him out. Surely Makuta or Xavier had noticed he was not in his right state of mind?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

"What wrong with Corey?" Xavier asked.Makuta then saw Faline.
"Not sure." he lied."Come on, he looks like he needs help..." and they flew to Corey side. When the Great Prince noticed Makutas coloration he seemed to actualy forget about Corey for the moment.
"Youve got to be kidding..." Makuta thought after realizing this.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next