Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venfro Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode 3

2 posters

Go down

Venfro Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode 3 Empty Venfro Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode 3

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Venfro descended into an arena like chamber, awaiting instructions from Gero who resided in an observation box above. "I insist that I have recovered from my wounds entirely, I request a challenge to prove my statement." After his near-death expperience, Venfro believed he was too weak to be taken down by the Saiyans, even to the point of believeing he only had a slight increase in power after his fight. As a result, he began to develop an attitude to train and best himself at every oppritunity, this oppritunity was of course his first out of recovery. Ironically, the Changeling developed a similar ambition of the foes he sought out to destroy. Venfro, who had regressed back to his first form, demanded the scientist to send his most powerful weapons availiable at him.

"At least you have a fighting spirit once more, unfortunatly I have already sent 'Android Zero' out to engage the Saiyans. However, I do have an oppritunity to test the first generation of bio-warriors I call 'Saibamen'. Be warned, they are designed to be powerful and easy to produce, and are going to be ordered to kill you. Now that I'm finished, I shall send out three to engage you." Gero flipped three switches on a console in front of him, whiched opened three doors containing a short, green, plant-like humanoid each. The three Saibamen took up positions on Venfro's flanks and center. "Saibamen, kill the Changeling!" Gero ordered through a loudspeaker, in return were a series of screeches.

Venfro charged toward the Saibaman on his right, using an uppercut to knock it into the air. Before the alien could pursue, the other two Saibamen engaged, one dashed forward unleahsing a barrage of claw swipes and kicks. Venfro exchanged blows with the rushing Saibaman, receiving a cut with every other attack from the creature. The other Saibaman charged up a purple ki blast while Venfro was peroccupied, the Changeling broke the stalemate with a weak kiai by the time it was launched. Following up with a counter attack, Venfro grabbed the rushing Saibaman, threw it towards the other Saibamans ki blast, and sent a blast of his own to sandwich the biocreature.

When the smoke cleared briefly after, largely thank to fans installed in the arena. The second along with the third Saibaman rushed the Changeling, both grappiling onto Venfro in a vice, both biocreatures claws digging into the aliens flesh. The Changeling was unsure of what to make of the Saibamens methods, until he sensed a spike in their ki. Venfro had seen this before, in a last ditch effort to destroy an opponet, a warrior will try to snatch on and self destruct, hoping to kill them in the process. In a desperate move to seperate them from his body, Venfro used his Telekiniesis to pull them away, then smashed them together on the opposite side of the arena, even then the resulting explosion slammed Venfro into a wall.

"Well done Venfro, the Saibamen will prove to be another fine addition to our force. Yet I can tell you still want another challenge, fortunately I do have one more. You see, we were to breed four Saibamen for combat testing, however I took one of these Saibamen into my own hands. I have personally rewritten its genetic code to bring it to optimal physical perfection. While this 'Super-Saibaman' was far more costly to produce, I believe the results will pay for itself." Gero flicked a fourth switch to open a door containing the Super Saibaman. In contrast to the scrawny green plant-men Venfro had just fought, this blue variant of Saibamen towered over the Changeling, had an extensive musculature and clearly was far more powerful.

Venfro was unable to contemplate fighting his new foe when it lande a strong punch on the alien. The Changeling retaliated with a flurry of kicks, but the Super-Saibaman barely flinched before sqruiting an acid from its head onto its target. The Super-Saibaman sent another punch into Venfro's stomach, which caused him to cough some blood onto its face before he was knocked into a wall. Venfro had just know began to realize the extent of his wounds, when he used Telekiniesis to remove the two Saibamen, their claws were still entrenched in his flesh. Resulting in long gashes on his arms and torso, other wounds included the burns from the Super-Saibamans acid along with nearly unbearable pain in his gut. Despite all these ailments, Venfro refused to transform, instead wanting to test the very limits of his first form. Every battle the Changling fought in either was too easy decided or required him to transform. Coupled with the recent rethinking of his attitude, made him believe he was too dependant on his true form. All the while a form of frustration built within him, he could not stand the idea that an expendable pawn could best him.

The Changeling converted his frustration into anger, his wounds serving to stoke the fire. Venfro roared at the Super-Saibaman as he began to power up to the limits of his current form. His muscles began to swell considerably while an cyan aura flared around him. The bulked-up Changeling ran on rage as he charged toward the Super-Saibaman, landing an arrow kick in the blue bruiser's knee, causing it to buckle. Venfro then followed by utterly wailing on the Saibamans face until its blood washed away his. The Super-Saibaman managed to grab Venfro and throw him away. The battered blue humanoid took the short time it had to form a large energy ball holding it above its head.

"I WILL NOT LET A GARDEN SURPASS ME!!!" Venfro formed the most powerful ki blast he could in his hand, and fired it at the Super-Saibaman. The blue humaoid was disintegrated before it could even react to Venfro's offence. Upon acknowleding his foe has been destroyed, the Changeling's muscles withered down to their previous mass, and Venfro himself nearing the verge death once again gathered what little energy he had remaining to limp towards the medical bay.

"Excellent Venfro, while we will have to improve the Saibamens strength, your volunteering has not gone in vain I assure you." Gero said before leaving the observation box to help the Changeling.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Venfro Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode 3 Empty Re: Venfro Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode 3

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 am

Post is "legible", I can understand what you're saying.

Very detailed fight scene, and adds foreshadowing to the later parts of the RPG as well.

Realism? Yes, it's there.

Therefore, you gain 45 PL.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum