Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 5 & 6

2 posters

Go down

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 5 & 6 Empty Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 5 & 6

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:38 pm

After the fearsome battle with Piccolo III, Terra went into his lab at the base to continue work on an invention that he noted from the data taken from the computer terminal. Terra looked at a sheet of paper. On it, was schematics for a Senzu Bean equivalent in the form that could be used by androids. Terra had started secret work on this project since the defeat of Cybern. Each time that he wasn't on urgent battle, he was working on the data chip looking devices. Today he was sure he would complete the 'prototype' version of it.

“Little solder here…” Terra started as he concentrated on the prototype, which he now called, ‘Recovery Chips.’. Terra ran small jolts of electricity through the prototype. Afterwards he coated it with a few drops Sulfuric Acid. “This should do it…” Terra finished as he placed it in a container and set it inside a cabinet with many other chemicals and the such.

“After a bit it should be ready for a test…” Terra smiled as he washed his hands and threw his latex gloves away. He walked out of his lab and traveled down the hall way until he reached a red door. Next to it stated in bold letters, “Warning: Medical and Scientific staff only”. Terra opened the door and entered the threshold. Inside was a massive room that contained several beds, curtain dividers, and medical patients.

Terra proceeded through the room, circling around it until he reached another door. This one had no label beside as the door before. This door had a small window in which Jasper could be seen sitting in a chair that looks like it would be used in a Dentist’s office. Terra opened the door and was greeted by Jasper. “Hey Terra. Is the power level reader ready yet?” Jasper questioned as he sat back in the chair. “Scouter,” Terra corrected as he made his way closer to Jasper, “but yes, it’s ready” He later replied grabbing a small device from out of a pocket in his lab coat.

“Please…uhh…relax, if you can…” Terra suggested as he started to operate on Jasper’s mechanical body. Terra started by opening a hatch in Jasper’s neck.

After what seemed like that of many hours passed, Terra constantly worked on Jasper. Finally the procedure had come to an end, “Jasper I’m finished with the ‘Scouter’.” Terra announced. Jasper got up from the chair and stood still for a second. “Wow, this is great, I can calculate your power level now!” Jasper shouted as his body started to make soft beeping noises as Jasper calculated Terra’s power level. The last thing Terra did before the day was completely over, was used replace the weights in his cape with slightly heavier ones.

He spent the rest of the day walking around, getting used to his new weight.
--------------------------------------------------

OOC: Pretty good in my standards. All i ask is that you note that Terra is working on a prototype and operates on Jasper for the first time. I see it as training due to the fact that he is making something new, while working on something he hasn't operated on before.

With this training post, i declare 'Prototype Recovery Chips' as an available option for Jasper to use during a battle. They work like senzu beans, only have half the effect, and can only be used by androids and/or machines.

If okay, wait added
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 5 & 6 Empty Re: Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 5 & 6

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Weights are now -10% to PL, and the penalties are distributed between ATK and SPD. (Same goes for Alicia, and anyone else using weights unless otherwise noted)

As for the grade...

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit

No issues here. And the whole mechanic thing is more or less set in stone, so, what the hell, it gets a pass on it.

-Boost

+15% of current PL. (+91 PL)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum