Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks?

+2
saskestheman
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks? Empty Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks?

Post  SSJ57G Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

The day dawned on another day in Peach Creek. Drew and Edd were currently the only ones up, one floor above the basement.
------
Elsewhere, the day dawned in whatever city Group 2 was in. Streak was up early, meditating to push his Raiken to new heights.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks? Empty Re: Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks?

Post  saskestheman Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Tai Ma was training Zymon again at hand to hand combat "your getting better Zymon" said Tai Ma as he continued his assault "Thanks but its because of your training that I got this far" said Zymon.

The two continued their training in order to prepare for the next attack in hopes they can salvage an android so they can track it.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks? Empty Re: Episode #12: The Identity Behind the Attacks?

Post  TheToonKing Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 am

"So Double D, was it really the hell you thought it would be?" Drew said to the boy, who had only walked down a little bit ago." Drew spoke, though he knew were the sock headed lad had really slept.

"Well to be honest I didn't sleep in Ed's room. I just didn't want to risk catching who knows..." Edd spoke up.

"Yeah yeah. Just admit it Sockhead. You like her. There's no reason to hide it." Drew said, crossing his arms over his chest. Edd's face turned red, and he began moving his hands in quick motions, obviously saying "NO NO NO NO NO!"

"Heavens no! That is my best friends little sister!" Double D remarked.

"Uh huh..." Drew said, almost in a sighing fashion.

"Not to mention her unrelenting anger...I don't think our personality's match enough for a da-....a d-dating relationship to be had..." Edd continued.

"Denial is the first step..." Drew concluded. A few minutes passed in silence as Drew helped himself to any large amount of food he wanted. Edd's face returned to normal color, and he slowly counted the exact number of Admiral Crunches cereal pieces he would be eating. The squeak of a door could be heard in the next room, and a voice rang out that chilled Double D to his very core.

"Oh...Double-Deeeeee..."

OOC: Basically just what happened in the Animated series. Though I am a Edd X Sarah believer. Though Edd X Nazz never seemed impossible, so don't get on my case or anything.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

While Double D ran out of the house with Sarah running close behind him the others wondered what to do about Jasper and the news they got from eddy "hows Jasper looking?" wondered Makuta "I cant tell for sure but he seems to be in a sleep mode till hes repaired" said Corey.

"If I had only gotten there faster then maybe he would still be ok" said Makuta "Don't sell yourself short, if you didn't show when you did then Jasper Might not be here" said Corey. "Jasper will be fine so long as we keep him hidden till we can fix him, for now we have other matters to attend to" said Drew
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"Someone needs to wake up Ed and Eddy." Corey said. "When I got up, they were still out like lights. I have a feeling Kevin's got a few more Androids for us. That nightly ambush may well have been the tip of the iceberg."

"I'll take care of it," Drew responded, moving towards the staircase, cracking his knuckles ominously.
--------
Streak continued his meditation, strangely not being interrupted by the twins.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Alicia, Terra, and the twins were watching the hedgehog. "Now you two, this is meditation..." Alicia stated in a soft voice, as to not distract Streak.

"It looks like he's sleeping..." Savannah noted eyeing Streak.

"So what's 'meditation' good for?" Alysha asked her head rose in question.

"Well, meditation is a trance in which your body is calm. You are concentrating your mind to heighten the senses of your body." Alicia explained as she looked at Terra.

Terra nodded and explained how the twins could meditate. After the short explanation the twins sat down and began with their best efforts.

Savannah slowly positioned closer the the hedgehog, smiling. She then attempted to meditate.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 pm

While hedgehogs meditated and Saiyans premeditated very rude wake-up calls, something amiss was brewing in Peach Creek.
---
"Somehow, I knew those guys wouldn't be able to pull it off...but that's OK. I still have a few more models...and a couple more non-prototypes..." Kevin smiled, watching through the monitors. "...Ergh...Sarah's with Double-K?"
---
"...Kevin's been asking for it for a while now...and if this all goes well, certainly those Saiyans will be seen as criminals suffering from PTSD..." Utonium smirked evilly as he looked upon his latest Androids. "...Alright. You know what to do..."

Terra is probably fixing to find my whereabouts...well, this will lead him to a source of Androids...but will it be the correct one?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Drew walked up the stairs, and Corey helped himself to some food. Makuta silently wondered what Drew was doing, and awkwardly sat down in a chair. Not a minute later, a shriek came from the upstairs, and the house shook.

"YOOOOOOOWWWW!" Eddy yelled, louder then his usual tone. Suddenly Ed came tumbling down the stairs.

"Eggs Eggs Eggs..." Ed chanted, and he crashed on the table. Corey, without a serious reaction on his face, picked up his bowl just as Ed destroyed the table beneath. A sweat drop ran down the back of Makuta's head.

Eddy came walking down the stairs, nursing the large welt on the back of his head with his hand. Upon further inspection, Ed had the same sized welt. Ed tried his best to put the pieces of the table together, chanting his hope that Sarah wouldn't tell on him. Drew walked down as if nothing had happened, with Kale behind him. Unlike the Eds, Kale's left cheek was swollen.

Kale looked at Makuta, and the Namekian just shrugged.

-------------------------------------------------------
"It is time for another assault, I hope they don't expect it. I can not allow them to recover any more then they already have, they might know it is me behind these attacks..." Kevin said, as more Androids left. The Androids flew away, and the hat wearing boy walked over to another blue set of Androids. and ordered them to go aswell...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Tai Ma and Zymon walked up to the others after their training was over "I wonder when the next attack will be" said Tai Ma as he looked up wondering "Who know, best we can do is keep up the training till they do" said Terra.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kale, Eddy, and Eds pumps had gone down however Eddy was still annoyed from being awoken like that "Now that your awake we can get a move on...wheres Double-D?" said Drew sounding a little annoyed from not knowing where he is.

"Knowing Sarah shes probably chasing him around the cul de sac right now" Said Eddy "Silly Double-D this is not the time for playing tag" said Ed. Everyone stayed silent not wanting to tell him the real reason Sarah was chasing Edd
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

"Well, anyway, we should get a move on." said Corey. "Eddy, are you sure that Kevin's the mastermind?"

"He's the only one I know that calls me 'Dorkky'..." Eddy responded, cracking his knuckles. Inside his mind, a little voice rang out: that squareheaded jerk was finally going to get his just desserts.

"Alright. We'd better get moving then. Double-D and Sarah are already on the move..."
-------
"Go, and play those others right into our hands!" called out Utonium, sending out his wave of Androids.
-------
Double-D continued to run from Sarah.

"Sarah, please stop chasing me!" called out the sock-headed Saiyan as he continued his path. Sarah was not listening to any of it and continued to ask Edd about any further sleepover arrangements.

A voice rang out in the back of Edd's head, telling him to ask if he were exempted from today's training should they do any. He increased his speed. Just then, he caught sight of something: androids, coming out of Kevin's house's general area!

Good Lord, Eddy was right! Everyone had better catch up!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 am

Edd stooped running abruptly. Sarah, having been running just behind him, crashed into the boy. Given the boys no strong physic, Sarah hitting his back was like hitting a wall, and she fell back. Edd barely felt and he turned around.

"Sarah, you have to leave," Double D said.

"What?" Sarah said, sounding hurt from the comment more then the collision. Edds faced immediately turned red, and he waved his hands in a "No Wait!" fashion.

"I mean, you have to get back to your home. Staying here would be putting you in danger!" Edd said, face slowly returning to normal color.

"Your so sill Double-Deeeee" Sarah laughed, dragging on the last D in his name.

Seemingly from nowhere, a white blur rushed past Edd and slammed into Sarah. Only Edd could make out the Androids appearance as it punched Sarah hard in the face.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Enroute to the scene, Ed noticed the disturbance in his sister's energy following the hit. His awful teeth bared in anger, and he called out only one thing:

"BABY SISTER!" He shot forward, a blur of green jacket and yellow skin, past everyone else, and stopped just in time to catch Sarah before she hit the ground hard.
-----
"...Sarah's been hit...!" Corey grunted in surprise.

"...I sense more energies..." Kale said, referring to the Android arrivals.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 pm

"we have to draw them away from Eds sister or else he will be too worried about her to fight" said Drew as he continued forward in the direction Kale was staring twords. Ed was first to follow still angered from his sister being hurt followed by Corey, Makuta and the trainees to help Edd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at group two everyone had finished sparing and where starting to grow inpatient "Come on...how long is it gonna take to send an attack!" said Tai Ma in an annoyed voice "you think whoever it was has caught on to our plan?" asked Zymon "Even if he did I don't think he would just stop trying to kill us" said Terra.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Drew and Corey made there way forward, and went to attack the Prototypes. AS they threw there punches, two blue Androids flew in from nowhere and blocked there attacks.

"Non Prototypes, what do you know..." Corey said, trying to push the android back to no avail. Drew was under a similar circumstance.

A third on the blue Android appeared and tried to attack a worried (For Sarah) Edd. The blue blur collided with a green, and Makuta caught the android by the wrist. As the final of the Non Prototypes tried to blind side Makuta, Kale caught its kick with the flat of his sword. Eddy went to stand by Edd in front of the three Prototypes, and they looked to see Ed slowly walk towards them in a silent rage.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Elsewhere, Group 2 noticed an encroaching onrush of Androids in the distance.

"About damn time!" Tai Ma called out. "Hey, everyone! They're coming now!"

Streak immediately broke meditation, cracking his knuckles and his body crackled with yellow lightning as he stood on his two feet. "Alright, Terra, get ready to do your thing..."
-----
"...Ed...?" Edd said, completely shocked by his friend's change in demeanor. He was usually so laid-back, so goofy, and now, he was beyond enraged.

"...Ed, you're..." Eddy was just as confused. HE had no idea what Ed had the capacity to do. Indeed, all the heroes had no idea what to expect from Ed with his rage broken.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 pm

group 2 found an open area to engage the the androids "here they come" said Tai Ma taking point up front "everyone remember the plan we have to keep one intact" said Terra.

the androids landed in front of them they were short and resembled krillin but dark blue in color all but one of them that were grey in color and looked weaker then the others.
--------------------------------------------------------

Back at group one the team was doing what they could to keep the android fight at a safe distance from the others. Ed continued the fight without a single word being said from him. "man I haven't seen Ed like this in a long time" said Eddy "Indeed but this time his anger is pointed at that android so he should calm down after it is destroyed" said Double-D.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Savannah [* x 4]
PL: 888 HP: 888 ATK: 296 DEF: 296 SPD: 296
-Quicksand (Changes the ground into sand, disabling the target for 2 turns) (3 BS to use)
-Mud attack (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2, divide by 4)

Alysha [* x 4]
PL: 888 HP: 888 ATK: 296 DEF: 296 SPD: 296
-Sand object (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Mud bind (Reduces targets SPD by 25%) (3 BS to use)
-Kaioken Burst (x2, divide by 4)

VERSUS

Android A [* x 3]
PL: 1,000 HP: 1,000 ATK: 500 DEF: 250 SPD: 250
-Eye Beams (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Generic Heavy Ki Blast (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)

Move Order
Savannah/Alysha (296)
Android A (250)
-----
Tai Ma [* x 4]
PL: 1,965 HP: 1,965 ATK: 655 DEF: 655 SPD: 655
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
*Genso Hoshutsu
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x3, divide by double later)
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 1,974 HP: 1,974 ATK: 498 DEF: 830 SPD: 646
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 to 3, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 2,010 HP: 2,010 ATK: 830 DEF: 534 SPD: 646
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 to 3, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)

Streak [* x 4]
PL: 1,752 HP: 1,752 ATK: 525 DEF: 525 SPD: 702
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x2 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x3 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

Zymon [* x 4]
PL: 1,597 HP: 1,597 ATK: 546 DEF: 514 SPD: 537
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x2, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)

VERSUS

Android B [* x 4]
PL: 1,100 HP: 1,100 ATK: 350 DEF: 350 SPD: 400

Android C [* x 4]
PL: 1,700 HP: 1,700 ATK: 550 DEF: 550 SPD: 600

Android D [* x 4]
PL: 1,400 HP: 1,400 ATK: 450 DEF: 450 SPD: 500

Android E [* x 4]
PL: 1,200 HP: 1,200 ATK: 400 DEF: 400 SPD: 400

Android F [* x 4]
PL: 1,600 HP: 1,600 ATK: 500 DEF: 500 SPD: 600

Move Order
Streak (702)
Tai Ma (655)
Terra/Alicia (646)
Android C/Android F (600)
Zymon (537)
Android D (500)
Android B/Android E (400)
----------
The group of adults and the group of dark blue androids all ascended into the air, and within moments, everyone had a new opponent to fight. Streak rushed in to Android D, and after parrying attacks, and realizing that he was about to fall to the ground, Streak quickly turned his body into a ball to perform a spindash, coating himself in a lightning aura as he did so. He slammed into Android D, taking it to the ground with a crash.

Streak attacks Android D, inflicting 612 damage! (1,400 -> 788)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Tai Ma charged for the android closest to him and the two began to trade attacks. Tai Ma was doing his best not to do too much damage to it "defeat one of them without destroying it, easier said than done" realized Tai ma as he took a hit and was sent back a bit.

"Cant wait to get my hands on whoever it is that created you!" said Tai Ma as he disappeared and reappeared behind the android and hit it downwards. The android fell to the ground and Terra went in to check on it "still intact?, good..keep it that way" he said.

Tai Ma attacked android B dealing 1,225 points of damage (1,100 -> 0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Savannah looked at the android before Alysha and herself. This...thing looks scary... Savannah cringed, "okay...here i go..." She launched herself at Android A

She attacked with multiple punches, and a kick or two. She jumped back and panted a bit, she eyed her sister...
------------------
Savannah attacks Android A, dealing 350 damage (1000 -> 650)
--------------

Alysha shook her head, I can do this... She closed her eyes, her body flared, "KAIOKEN!!!!" She shouted as her body tinted red and her body soared at Android A.

She kneed the Android, leaving a dent in it's abdominal area. She punched towards the dent, her fist puncturing the metallic shell only slightly. "Malfunction--" the Android said,
---------------------
Alysha attacked Android A with the effects of Kaioken Burst active dealing 1,401 damage. (650 -> 0)
-------------------------------
Terra charged at Android E, Terra span, putting his force into his leg, kicking the Android. He then backhanded the Android, sending it flying backwards.
--------------
Terra attacks Android E, dealing 620 damage (1,200 -> 580)
----------------
Alicia's aura flared as she charged at Android C, unleashing a rush on the Android. She grabbed the Android, spinning. Her she span faster and faster, finally letting go of the Android, who was flung towards the earth below.
-------------
Alicia attacks Android C, dealing 1,252 damage (1,700 -> 448)
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Android C charged forward, and launched a retaliatory strike on Alicia. Android F, meanwhile, came in to hit Tai Ma who was caught off-guard.

Android C attacks Alicia, inflicting 566 damage! (2,010 -> 1,444)
Android F attacks Tai Ma, inflicting 381 damage! (1,965 -> 1,684)
------
Zymon's turn.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Zymon was trading fists with his android as but soon was being over taken and the android knocked him away. "I am not done yet you piece of metallic crap!" siad said Zymon as the charged at it.

the android expected it and grabbed him by the neck when he got up close. Zymon looked like he was in trouble but soon smiled to show it was just an act.
"eat this!" he yelled as his eyes went red and a beam of energy hitting the android in the face and knocking it away.

Zymon hit Android F with Hydra beam dealing 607 points of damage (1,600 -> 993)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Android D soared up through the smoke, peppering Streak with a series of kicks. The machine followed with a right hook knocking Streak briefly off-balance, and it took this oppritunity to charge and fire a ki blast at the Hedgehog. Streak grew wide-eyed at the ki blast but narrowly escaped just as it was about to hit him.
-----
Android E quickly recovered from Terra's attack, counterattacking with its own kick. As Terra was shot back, the Android dashed behind him and kicked him into the air above. Android E darted upward once again to meet Terra, and slammed him down to the ground with an arrow kick.
------
Android D attacks Streak, inflicting 385 damage! (1,752-> 1,367)

Android E attack Terra, inflicting a staggering 192 damage! (1,974-> 1,782)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Streak held his hands over his head, and began to charge a large yellow lightning ball. Putting all of his energy into it, he chucked it up at the onrushing Android, who was carried up into the air and destroyed when the energy ball short-circuited, destroying the Android in the process.

Streak attacks Android D with 5 BS's in a Lightning Bomb, inflicting 810 damage! (788 -> 0)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Terra's aura flared, he rested his left palm upon his forehead, his right palm overlapping.

"MASENKO!!!" Terra shouted, thrusting his arms downward, a bright yellow blast flying towards Android E.
Android E crossed his arms to block but was overcome by the blast...
------------
Terra attacks Android E with Masenko (2BS) dealing 720 damage (580 -> 0)
-------------
Alicia grabbed Android C, kneeing it, throwing it down. She stood by the Android, her palms placed in the same manner as Terra's where.
"Masenko..." She smiled as she motioned her arms down towards her side, firing at the Android.
--------------
Alicia attacks Android C with Masenko (2BS) dealing 1460 damage (448 -> 0)
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 pm

F retaliated for the attack, punching Zymon across the face. Oddly, his middle knuckle seemed to be more extended than the rest of them.

Android F attacks Zymon, inflicting 486 damage! (1,597 -> 1,101)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next