Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guriot VS Saibamen Group

2 posters

Go down

Guriot VS Saibamen Group Empty Guriot VS Saibamen Group

Post  Guriot769 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

As Utoniom was looking on his screen to see if he could spot any of the heroes he had spot his expirement,Guriot! "No way it can't be,EX56!?" (Expirement 5.

Utoniom realized he could capture his expirement,so he had sent out a saibamen group with a Super Saibamen as the leader. "If this fails I better send out my 2 androids Android 12 and Android 13.." Utoniom had said as he was working.

As Guriot flew he felt some power levels,which were the saibamen come to him so he flew quickly not knowing that the saibamen were going to capture him.

"Well this must be help..hopefully,ive been flying for a bit now I need to find some shelter..as well as my memories." Guriot had said as he stopped at the saibamen.

He started quietley at the group of Saibamen wondering if there good or there plain evil,but the regular green saibamen gave him a bit of memories on Planet Vegeta before it blew up,It was Guriots training as a child. "What the hell are these pieces of green and blue piles of shit!?" Guriot had yelled

The saibamen became pissed and powered up 3 of the regular green saibamen had flew and attacked him but Guriot was guarding the attacks and furiously hurled out a powerful punch at one of the saibamen then blasted it to oblivion "To simple these freaks arn't even a challenge Guriot had said laughing

--In Utonioms Lab-- As Utoniom watched he decided to send out his 2 new androids once when the saibamen are destroyed but if they were if not then he would send his new evil androids after his enemies "Guriot must have gotten..stronger when he escaped and isint that the armor I repaired for him?" The Evil Scientest had wondered

He had brushed his hair out of the way wondering how DID Guriot was alive from that comet even though he put him out of concious and so,but whatever.

--In The Desert-- As the young saiyan fought with incredible power and speed he decided to finish this and quickly so he flew underground when the saibamen did not see him. "This will be to easy the blue pile of shit seems to be the strongest so i'll destroy the green piles of shit first silentley..." The energetic saiyan had said as he crawled in the deserted dry sand with dirt flying in his face.

As Guriot crawled he put his head out of the sand and saw a saibamen not noticing him so he took the saibamens legs and pulled him down the sand then covered the beast's mouth and snapped his neck then buried his body in the sand then got under the sand crawling under the deserted land. then saw 2 saibamen that noticed him,so he grabbed both of them hurled them into a nearby quick sand hole then blasted them forcing them to go down drowning in the quick sand then got out of the sand and shook himself cleaning him off from the sand and dirt then stared at the super saibamen "Yes,I killed your ugly children which where green piles of shit." Guriot had said chuckling

--In Utonioms Lab-- As Utoniom watched Guriot assassinate his saiba-creations and watched a huge bloody fight between Guriot and his Super Saibamen "Hes advancing easily.. how though he seemed..weak when I first found him,his power level was 170 and its rising easily what had happened..." Utoniom wondered the scientest remembered expirementing and researching on the past injured saiyan and now he was stronger more powerful then last time.

-In The Dry lands-- The Super Saibamen was holding Guriot off but little did it know Guriot was using a quarter of his power "Its time to finish this!!' The young saiyan had yelled.

The energetic saiyan flew with the wind spreading right in his face with his brown hair flowing and Guriot punched the super saibamen then hurled it right at an area with the heroes having them notice "Galick gun..FIRRE!!!" Guriot had yelled as he blasted a purple flow of energy at the saibamen.

-At the rocky desert- As Corey flew he saw the Galick Gun fire "The hell,Zach!!" Corey had yelled as he dodged

Corey had noticed and Streak and Drew saw Guriot "I'm sorry but I dont know anyone named Zach" The tired out saiyan had said.

-In Utonioms Lab- "Damn it there here oh well..I might as well send out a saibamen group and my 2 new androids and while that fight is going on I think I will MAKE a new Guriot.." Utoniom had said as he activated his new androids and sent out his saibamen squad then walked off creating a new Guriot

--END OOC-

Last edited by Guriot697 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing)
Guriot769
Guriot769

http://www.whirled.com

Back to top Go down

Guriot VS Saibamen Group Empty Re: Guriot VS Saibamen Group

Post  TheToonKing Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 am

Ok,i'm just gonna cut in and give you some pointers. For one, when the setting changes, ----- are used in between lines. Like:

Where Utonium is
-----
Where Guriot is

Also, try to put n some more detail, when theres a new character give some description about it. Gonna rewrite your post, just to show you how much potential it really has as a piece of writing. As time goes on in this RPG, you will get better and better.
------ End OOC -----

Utonium stood in his lab at the edge of Townsville. His yes were glued to his monitor, as he watched the heroes train. Eventually this became unnecessarily dull, and he began to look over random area's. Eventually a humanoid,obviously Saiyan, came into view. It took the professor but moments to realize who it was.

"That's... EX 5..." Utonium said aloud to himself. He thought on the subject for minutes, and eventually came to a decision. Only a few minutes after this, a group of Saibamen along with a single Super Saibamen as there leader set off on there mission. "If these fail in there mission, my latest Androids may need to be sent out..."
---------------------
A young man flew near the outskirts of Lemon Brook. He was obviously a Saiyan, spiky brown hair, as well as Saiyan armor that greatly resembled a Saiyan Saga Vegeta. His physical appearance was of no more then 19. Finnaly, a green headband adorned his forehead, and a scouter covered a single eye.The Saiyans name was Guriot. The Saiyan let out a sigh, as his flying around had become such a repetitive and pointless cycle he had nearly given up hope.

Suddenly, the scouter picked up a signal, a small cluster of fairly large power levels on the land below. Such a thing was a rare occasion, and Guriot couldn't pass up the hence that such beings could be of a help.

"These could truly be the answer...hopefully. I've been flying for so long, I haven't seen any shelter around me in weeks. I just hope my memories...are somewhere close..." Guriot said, sadness in his voice. He touched down, landing next to the very creatures that gave of the energy.

-----OOC-----
So yeah, that's what nearly a year of RPing brought my writing skills up to. Not the best on this site, but i'm content.

Also, to anyone reading this. I know Zymon did it, and now its gonna happen here...but I think, SSJ may or may not agree, that these training posts were a character is actually fighting Androids or fodder that are sent by the Antagonist, shouldn't become a regular thing. There, in a way, not training at all.

(Rolfs "Training" isn't the same, it is a canon story line on its own...)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Guriot VS Saibamen Group Empty Thanks

Post  Guriot769 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks Toonking I was reading and trying to make it a good story and so never did realize I forgot shit but anyways thanks man
Guriot769
Guriot769

http://www.whirled.com

Back to top Go down

Guriot VS Saibamen Group Empty Re: Guriot VS Saibamen Group

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down