Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris!

2 posters

Go down

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris! Empty Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris!

Post  SSJ mike Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Tai Ma and Polaris stand off, their powers at a stable level. "Hey, Polaris! How about we go a few rounds?" Tai Ma asked, grinning. His Saiyan blood began pulsing quickly, hoping for a good challenge.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris! Empty Tai Ma's Stats

Post  SSJ mike Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Name: Tai Ma
Race: Saiyan
Alignment: Good
Level: 2

I.Q.: 14
M.E.: 14
M.A.: 12

Strength: 19
Prowess: 16
Body: 10
Endurance: 15
Speed: 70
PPE: 14

Ki: 45

Hit Points: 96
M.D.C.: 133
S.D.C.: 170

Attacks:
Renzoku Energy Dan (2x)
Kiaiho (2x)
Galick-Ho (1x)
Sokidan (1x)
Makosen (1x)

Special Energy Attacks:
Kame Hame Ha

Misc. Energy Attacks:
Sustain Power

Power Increasing Attacks:
Kaio-ken
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris! Empty Re: Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris!

Post  SSJ57G Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Name: Polaris
Race: Changeling
Alignment(Dunno if I should put this): Good
Level: 3

(Please tell me if I'm calculating this right)

I.Q.: 9
M.E.:7
M.A.:16

Strength:29
Prowess:19
Endurance:23
Body:10
PPE:8

Ki:72

HP:122
SDC:320
MDC:128
Spd:60

Attacks:

Standard Energy Attacks
--Ki No Tsurugi (Energy Sword) (1x)
--Kiaiho (Moving Force) (1x)
--Tsuihidan (Percision Beam) (1x)
-- Taiyoken (Solar Flare) (1x)
--Renzoku Energy Dan (1x)
--Galick-Ho (1x)
--Sokidan (1x)
--Makosen (1x)

Special Energy Attacks
--Final Flash

Misc. Energy Attack
--Sense Ki

Power Increasing Attacks
--Kaio Ken

Transformations
--Full Power (1 melee action required to transform)
---------
SSJ5G OOC: This is just for general purposes. Once either the player shows up or I decide to kickstart this battle, this sheet will have one modification made to it. For an idea of other capabilities that players have at their disposal, no matter what species they are, check out this short test battle: https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com/t17-kaio-ken-demonstration-eds-vs-dark-saibamen-3x
For now, I will establish move order...oh, and energizing and transformations Can't be layered for obvious reasons. Corrections made to Polaris' stats.
----------
Move Order:
Tai Ma (70)
Polaris (60)
-----------
Name: HP / SDC / MDC \ Ki
Tai Ma: 96 / 170 / 0 \ 45
Polaris: 122 / 320 / 128 \ 72

Last edited by SSJ57G on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris! Empty First Hit

Post  SSJ mike Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Tai Ma leapt forward, landing two punches on his opponent.
-------------------------------------------------------
HP/SDC/MDC/Ki
Tai Ma: 96/170/0/45
Polaris: 122/320/100/72
-------------------------------------------------------
Polaris recoiled a bit, but recovered quickly. Tai Ma smiled, elated at the strength and competence which showed in Polaris' eyes.
"Heh heh, this is going to get exciting..!" Tai Ma thought.

Last edited by SSJ mike on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris! Empty Re: Saiyan vs Changeling: Tai Ma vs Polaris!

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

"Hmm?! These energies...!" a boy wearing a sock hat said. "That's a fighting Ki if I ever sensed one...it seems like they're having a friendly standoff, as far as I know."

Just then, Edd (or Double-D) sensed something else. "More of those things...? They must not have noticed them..." He then flew off to where the others were practicing.
--------
While Polaris began to gather focus for his next attack, the unsuspecting fighters failed to notice a dimensional tear start to form close to them...
--------
Polaris returned the smile, and backflipped away. He then came at Tai Ma full-force, attacking five times. The first punch missed, the second one hit, and the third hit. This was followed by one kick, but the second kick was parried away by the Saiyan warrior.
--------
HP/SDC/MDC/Ki
Tai Ma: 96/160/0/39
Polaris: 122/320/100/72
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Tai Ma figured that it may have been time to start getting serious, as Polaris' stance showed that this was not just any spar.
Power built up in his arms and legs and he side flipped over Polaris and kneed him from behind, following up with a palm strike to the back, which Polaris managed to dodge right before it hit.
------------------------------------------------------------------
HP/SDC/MDC/Ki
Tai Ma: 96/160/0/37
Polaris: 122/320/73/72
------------------------------------------------------------------

Polaris wheeled around and jumped away, while Tai Ma readied a defensive stance.

Meanwhile, Edd noticed the mysterious energies were getting closer to the two opponents.
"They'll have their hands full pretty soon. Better hurry..."
Edd flew at full speed, his aura blazing through the air.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Edd continued his trek to the location. "They're almost in this dimension now...would like to avoid using this move outside of battle, but...I don't have any other choice...Kaioken Times Two!!"

His body and aura turned crimson as his speed increased. He was covering a lot more ground than before, but he still had a short way to go before he could offer assistance.
---------
The dimensional tear widened, as Polaris decided to go for more attacks anyway. He went for a series of five actions that was like Frieza's signature in RB1/RB2. Of these five attacks, the last four managed to actually deal damage.

OOC: For blocking, the Endurance attribute is used in place of the Strength attribute, and even then, damage is halved if the opponent beats the defender's total.
------------
After Tai Ma and Polaris recovered, they heard the screech of a dimensional tear widening nearby.

"What is that?" Polaris asked, looking at it.
----------
Edd (Kaio-Ken x2): 54/230/0/30 (takes 3 damage per round sustained) (arriving on next turn)
Tai Ma: Tai Ma: 96/154/0/37
Dark Saibaman #1: 50/150/0/70 (arriving on next turn)
Dark Saibaman #2: 50/150/0/70 (arriving on next turn)
Dark Saibaman #3: 50/150/0/70 (arriving on next turn)
Dark Saibaman #4: 50/150/0/70 (arriving on next turn)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Tai Mai observed, "If I were to guess..."

The tear revealed alien creatures, all of which had an oversized cranium and a deficiently sized body to support the head, but they managed to stand. They screeched, acidic saliva dripping from their foaming mouths.

"...Is rabies interracially contagious or something?" Tai Ma asked. Polaris chuckled. "Feh, even if it was, I wouldn't have imagined that such big headed creatures could get rabies. I'd have figured they were smarter than that."

The Saibamen jumped down, flailing their pincer-like hands at the Saiyan and Changeling as they free fell toward them.

Tai Ma and Polaris readied themselves, their auras increasing in size. Suddenly, they sensed something else.

"Another one?!" Polaris asked in alarm. Tai Ma, sensing the rising energy, reassured his friend. "No, I've sensed this energy a while before... Could it be..?"

Edd flew with all the speed he could muster from his body. The dimensional tear was in sight, along with the Saibamen spilling out from it...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm

At last, before the Saiyan and Changeling, Edd arrived on the scene, his crimson aura fading. He took one look at the creatures and gasped.

"More of them?! These things have been appearing all around the world lately!" Edd exclaimed, falling back. He then turned to Polaris and Tai Ma. "Have either of you noticed anything strange, outside of this event?"

"Hmmm...well, an aurora borealis appeared out here not too long ago...It was a strange color, too. It was a dark gray color, almost black." Polaris said.

"Hold on..." Edd pulled out a small sack from his shirt, and dumped a handful of green beans into his hand. "One...two...three...four...five...Ok, here!"

Edd threw to the Saiyan and Changeling, one of these green beans. He then took one for himself and ate it, restoring the life-force and Ki he had lost while using the Kaio-Ken on the way.
---
A break in the action has occured. The fight will resume on my next post.
------
Move Order (revised)
Tai Ma (70)
Polaris (60)
Edd (60)
Dark Saibamen 1-4 (25)
------
Edd: 60/180/0/60
Tai Ma: Tai Ma: 96/154/0/37
Dark Saibaman #1: 50/150/0/70
Dark Saibaman #2: 50/150/0/70
Dark Saibaman #3: 50/150/0/70
Dark Saibaman #4: 50/150/0/70
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Tai Ma focused his energy and fired off a blue beam of energy. "KAMEHAME....HAAAAAAA!" It hit dead on at one of the Saibamen.

HP/SDC/MDC/Ki
Tai Ma: 96/154/0/2
Edd (Kaio-ken x2): 54/230/0/30
Dark Saibaman #1: 10/0/0/70
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Polaris's Actions
--Activate Full Power
--Use Precision Beam on Dark Saibaman #1 (-5)
--Use Final Flash (main target DS #2) (-60)
------
Edd's Actions
--Kaioken x2 activation
--Punch at Dark Saibamen #3 (2)
--Kick to Dark Saibaman #3 (1)
-------
Polaris's muscles buffed outward as he went Full Power. "Let's settle this quick..." He then raised his finger to Dark Saibamen #1, and blew his brains out with a devastating Finger Beam. The rest of the body exploded. Before the Dark Saibamen could react, Polaris was in the air. At the same time, Edd was glowing with red static electricity, re-activating the Kaioken.

"Don't waste your energy!" yelled Polaris, charging a large cyan energy ball. "Final...FLASH!!!" A large cyan beam shot at the group of the Saibamen that remained. Edd used Kaioken x2 at the same time to escape from the trouble, and Tai Ma also shot out of harm's way as the beam hit the ground, engulfing Dark Saibaman #2 in the beam itself. As the blast exploded, the other two remaining were caught in the blast radius, vaporized on contact.

OOC: Sorry for the quick finish, but frankly, I felt that this had gone on long enough.
--------
HP/SDC/MDC/Ki
Tai Ma: 96/154/0/2
Edd (Kaio-ken x2): 54/230/0/30
Dark Saibaman #1: 10/0/0/70
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum