Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

+3
Dr. Angryslacks
saskestheman
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds! Empty Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

Post  SSJ57G Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Professor Utonium, decked out in his power suit, now had seven Chaos Emeralds revolving around him. The jewels glowed their respective colors, green, blue, yellow, gray, cyan, purple and red, as they revolved around him.

"...These stones are known as the Chaos Emeralds. They are ancient artifacts of power, created long ago by ancient anthro tribes. We had considered their use in the School Wars at some point, but had foolishly put them aside at the time as nothing more than legend, fiction." Utonium said. "It wasn't until recently that I learned they were in fact real, through researching one I'd found."

"...Anthro tribes...?" Drew asked. "You mean...animals?"

"That is correct," said Utonium in response. "As expected from you Drew, and you even worked alongside Streak all those years ago..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds! Empty Re: Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

Post  saskestheman Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Jasper wanted to continue the battle but with the others still hurt and some unable to move do to being frozen in ice he would not be able to go all out so he decided to move the fight away from them. "before we continue, lets have a change of location" said Jasper hoping Otis will agree to it and follow him away from town.

Otis seemed to be thinking for a moment until he finally answered "very well, lead the way" said Otis not caring where the battle took place so long as he could fight the older android. "then follow me" said Jasper as he took off heading to the training area away from the others with Otis following close behind him. "if we move away from the others I wont have to hold back, I will be able to battle him at 100%" Jasper thought to himself as the drew closer to the spot.

after landing Jasper quickly took his recovery chip repairing all his damage and recovering all his strength back to its fullest. Otis it seemed also had a recovery chip using it to repair his damages and recover his strength back to its maximum. "good, there would be no point in defeating you if you damage" said Jasper as a crimson aura surrounded his body.

"then let us settle this matter once and for all" said Otis as a crimson aura also surrounded his body and at the same time both androids yelled out "OverDrive Core x10!" and their auras exploded setting off the start of their battle.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds! Empty Re: Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 pm

The Professor looked down upon the heroes, as the Emeralds glowed ever brighter and revolved ever faster. Eventually reaching the point of forming a rainbow colored ring around Utonium, lightning surging even more around him.

"Enough, for five years I have been in hiding, I certainly would have never been found by you twits. However, I had to spend these five years in a town of imbeciles! Where the Mayor cannot even open a jar of pickles, much less give effecting legislature! And despite this, I refined my work, Otis was at one point deeply flawed and imperfect, and then I constructed another Android, and another, each time learning from the mistakes of the previous before ultimately taking the final process and refining Otis to this degree. But I digress, Dr. Gero was a respected friend, yet he was expendable, his death wasn't entirely in vain however. If it was not for him, the Emeralds would have never been all mine, and he has led me to where I am now. I find it pointless to continue this little speech any longer, as you will all die imminently. However, know that you were the first to fight..." Utonium paused, letting his aura reach the point of blinding bright, and then back to tolerable levels, his aura burning like hellfire in a mad, uncontrollable way.

"Super Power Prof!"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm

"...His power...!" Corey grunted. Guriot, however, wasn't deterred. His red aura flared, with a grunt, and he was flying at the now gold-and-white Power Prof.

"Guriot, wait!" Edd yelled, trying to warn him.

"I don't care how golden this fucker gets, I'm gonna pwn him!" Guriot yelled aggressively, unloading a series of punches and kicks on the antagonist. However, to his shock, Super Power Prof. wasn't only unhurt, but the punches Guriot was throwing were only hurting himself!

"As I thought." Power Prof. announced, grabbing Guriot and tossing him into the ground hard enough to leave a pothole in the streets. Guriot groaned in agony, but was still conscious and ready to stand. "This power will grant me the reserves I need to wipe you out. They say 'revenge is a dish best served cold' for a reason...and I have now found that reason."

Eddy meanwhile, seeing this sudden attack, found himself glued to the ground, as though his shoes were made of cement.

What...what are we fighting for?!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm

the battle between the androids was underway as both started their fight using close range combat both not wanting to pull back as he attempted to hit each other. "I never thought I would be this powerful, training with Goku payed off more than I ever could of imagined" Jasper thought to himself as he noted both him and the android were nearly identical in their battle. however as time passed Jasper noticed one thing that would allow him to take advantage "its faint but I see it...I'm faster than him!" Jasper thought to himself.

Jasper jumped back to make some distance between him and Otis then charged at him with his fist pulled back preparing to punch him. Otis did the same preparing to punch Jasper as soon as he was within punching range of him. as the androids got close to each other they both through a punch each looking like it was going to hit the other simultaneously but at the last moment Jasper's fist inched forward just enough to hit Otis first forcing him back.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

The battle was raging on, and everyone tiring out. Drew, Makuta and Corey charged Utonium, each coming from a different direction, but to no avail. He sent them all the ground with ease. They got up despite it, and continued. Alicia returned to the scene aswell, throwing numerous water attacks from the citys water system, and Streak helped from above, concentrating his lightning attacks threw the clouds above. Kale attempted more attacks with his sword aswell, but they were simply in effective.

“We cannot continue this skirmish much longer…” Edd told his fellow Eds.

“Then screw this!” Eddy yelled.

“What are you talking about…” Ed asked his friend. The two eds looked at the friend in confusion.

“I don’t want to risk my life for this anymore!”

“But Eddy-”

“But nothing! I didn’t sign up for this. Those stupid cousins threw us into this mess. I don’t care if I trained for this..I don’t want to die!” Eddy yelled again, frustrated with everything around him.

“Then go…” Ed spoke up. His head was down, a shadow hiding his expression. Eddy was shocked at this.

“Ed…”

“Go… if your afraid then go!” Ed yelled at his friend, looking up in tears.”We don’t need a warrior who doesn’t have a reason to fight the bad guys.”
Eds out of characterness took Eddy completely off balance, and his heart felt heavy. Edd looked away, but he obviously agreed.

“If you’re not willing to go to the afterlife fighting, I don’t want to see you go there either!” Ed told his friend, and ran into the fight.

“Ed…” the short Ed whispered, and looked to his other friend “...Double D…”
Edd shot him a short and sad glance, and then brought his hat over his eyes for a moment, hiding his tears. The smart Ed ran towards the battle, leaving Eddy in disbelief.

What had he just done…why did he say that…is….is this really what he believes.

But this was the day that could easily be his last, and he found no reason to fight it. But at the same time, he could only stand there in disbelief as his friends jumped back into a hopeless battle.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 am

Eddy remained frozen on the side. He couldn't believe that his friends ditched him, for this worthless, losing battle. He wanted to run, he wanted to get as far away from the battle as he could. And yet, knowing his two closest friends were now doing what he himself could not, rooted him to the spot.
-------
Corey and Drew rushed in, once again using their Kaioken attacks to x10 level. Corey landed two punches straight to Utonium's face, but these attacks did no damage whatsoever. He was slammed over the head and sent into the ground.

Drew growled, and shot a barrage of energy attacks, but all of them seemed to detonate in the air around Utonium.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 am

Utonuim disappeared in a flash of blue light.

"Where did he-" Drew shouted in mid air, when Utoniums power level resurfaced behind him. He slowly turned, and Utonium punched him to the ground. Drew stood up, trembling slightly as he looked down at the crater he had made. Corey made another attempt at Utonium as well, kicking Utonium in the back. the evil scientist felt nothing, and turned to face the boy.

Grabbing Corey by his ankle, he quickly threw him into his cousin.

"You fail to realize, just the phenomenon you are facing. You are now facing the true power, of Chaos!" Utonium declared, halting anyone's attempts at attacking him for a moment. They couldn't just blindly charge anymore, anyone's attempts thus far were useless.

His power has increased to such a degree. But...the attack worked before!? Makuta thought, as he flew at Utonium as the scientist landed. The Namekian attempted his previous attack, punching the air until his arms stretched out in a barrage of punches. But the the heroes dismay, Utonium easily dodged every hit for not a moment, but for a good couple ten or so seconds

Finnaly, growing bored, Utonium lifted his hand up and somehow caught Makuta's quickly moving hand but the wrist. He then did so with the other. With a tight frip, Makutas wrist bones made an audible pop. The Namekian yelped in pain, and tried to pull his arms back from there stretched length to no avail.

"Big Green, Ed will save thee!" Ed yelled rushing forward. The lumphead cocked his arm back, and thrust his fist out as hard as he could. The punch hit its mark on Utonium's jaw, with enough force to listen his grip enough for Makuta's arm to escape. Utonium stumbled back, and locked his gaze on the Ed.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Otis did not recoil as much as Jasper had hoped, Otis retalitated with a Cryocalyspe Ray that Android Zero narrowly avoided. Following with a Dodon ray that too was dodged with difficulty. Otis then returned to melee range and threw a high punch at his foe's face. Jasper parried the attack and returned a kick to Otis' side. the internal computer inside Utonium's creation confirmed that Jasper had a slight speed advantage however, something was off about the Android. Depsite claiming to have trained under Goku himself, it was as if he was too powerful. He certainly would be a significant threat to Otis no matter what, yet it seemed Jasper, for whatever reason, was too strong for his own good.

Regardless, Otis still was able to knee Jasper in the gut, Android Zero did recoil from the attack slightly just as Otis had before, yet Otis was expecting this. The Android put Jasper briefly on the offensive with numerous punches, before resuming to a stalemate of the two exchanging and blocking attacks. However, Otis' trick worked, the Android had conjured near-microscopic razor-sharp icesicles on the tips of his knuckles. A simple punch would be nearly harmless, however, the rapid speed of the fight allowed the icesicles to slowly but sure puncture Jasper's "skin" each time he blocked a punch. Otis knew where to hit as well, as these icesicles were specificly aimed to damage the wires connecting to the ki absorbers in his hands. Jasper's own interior computer-which acted more like a subconscious instinct-noticed this and Jasper reflexively pushed Otis back with another kick.

Otis flew back farther than the first time, as he allowed it so, the Android grinned ever so slightly at what he has done, while he may have not destroyed Android Zero's ki absorbers as had intended, he certainly damaged them, thus it would make absorbing or deflecting ki ever more difficult.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 pm

"...If you get in my way, you're going to die..." Utonium warned, raising a hand.

"And I am prepared for that, unlike a certain someone..." Ed said, his tone out-of-character and serious still.

"Good to hear. I won't pull my punches in any case if you should change your mind..." Utonium's hand crackled with red energy: "Chaos Spear!"

A red streak of light went to Ed. He raised his arms to block. The attack struck explosively, taking out Ed's jacket halfway. Despite this, Ed still advanced forward, arms still raised, as Utonium continued to shoot blast-after-blast into him.

"...We have to risk...it..." Drew slowly began to conclude something. Streak began to focus again, as yellow lightning shot out of his aura.

"Where'd Eddy go...?" Streak asked, preparing another STreak Storm attack.

"He won't be continuing this skirmish." Edd observed, appearing at the side of Streak out of nowhere, his hat pulled over his eyes. "He's given up..."

"Are you shitting me?" Drew asked, outraged.

"...Edd isn't the kind of guy to kid around..." Corey responded. "...Can't say I didn't see it coming, but of all the times we could afford to lose nerve, this isn't one of them. The entire world hangs in the balance!"

Utonium grabbed Ed by the shoulders, and kicked him through the air with a backflip.

"Clear!" Streak yelled. "Streak Storm!"

Several yellow streaks of lightning rained down on Utonium's head. He merely raised a hand, as though to catch all the lightning.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Streaks attack seemed as if it was going to him him dead on but the group was shocked to see that Utonium did not get hurt but instead he caught the attack on the palm of his hand. "impossible!" yelled Streak as Utonium shaped Streaks attack into an orb "hmp, did you really think a freak animal like you could hurt me with such an attack?" mocked Utonium as the orb grew in size.

after a few seconds of the team wondering what Utonium planned to do with Streaks attack the orb exploded sending several bolts at them. "everyone more!" said Drew as he began to dodge the bolts of lightning, everyone seemed to be able to dodge the attack however one was heading in Eddy's direction. Eddy could see the attack heading his way but had no intention of dodging or block in the attack.

there was an explosion and everyone stared at the location where Eddy was standing hoping he was still alive. as the smoke cleared Eddy was still standing where he was with no damage on him, but in front of him was Kale and Corey who had managed to get to Eddy in time."Eddy what are you do in, snap out of it!" said Kale trying to shake Eddy out of his trance. "leave him, he was a lost cause" said Corey who flew off to attack Utonium while Kale stayed back with Eddy.

Kale sensed Eddy's energy and noticed it felt different than in any other battle, it was faint and lifeless "he lost his will to fight....no one can fix that but himself..." Kale thought to himself then flew off behind Corey to attempt to help him.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Kaia and Terra worked on the twins. They were still frozen, however, Terra and Kaia worked to free them from this ice prison.
------------------------------
Alicia started to think. Nothing that worked before was working now. Everything she had analyzed about Utonium before had changed. Just what were these seven gems? How could they give him such power?

As she continued to observe Utonium she came to the conclusion, "We might have to...."

"I know...." Drew replied.

Alicia clenched her fist, drops of water attaching to her cuts and bruises.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 am

Jasper was aware of Otis's ice knuckles knowing full well that they were sharp enough to pierce his skin "damn it, he damaged my Ki absorber's" Jasper thought to himself as he dodged whatever punches Otis threw knowing full well there was no point in blocking. when the opening arrived Jasper kicked Otis in the stomach using the foothold to jump back and away from him.

Otis recovered quickly from the attack but it was not fast enough to prevent Jasper from making distance between them. both androids took a fighting pose preparing for the other to attack. the battle was clearly for keeps but regardless of the stakes Jasper could not help but smile "you find something humorous about this?" asked Otis seeing no reason for Jasper to be smiling.

"I'd like to say we're not that different but that would be a lie, I'm the older model while you're the newer, I absorb Ki while you have an unlimited supply, your natural element is Ice while mine is fire" said Jasper not able to get rid of his smile. Otis did not understand where Jasper was coming from with his speech "Does this conversation have a point?" asked Otis.

"it does, and I'll tell you what it is" said Jasper "down to our core were as the opposite of one another, it is at if we were destined to do battle" finished Jasper as fire surrounded his body showing him activating his flame wall. Jasper charged at Otis now and Otis did the same to Jasper "I don't not believe in this destiny, I was created to serve Utonium and help him achieve his goals nothing more!" yelled Otis as he threw a punch showing his sharp ice knuckles. Jasper had no intention of dodging the attack as he threw his own much to meet Otis's.

as their fists met, Jasper flame wall was able to evaporate the ice off Otis's fist and they both punch each others causing a shock wave from the force."just more proof that we are counter opposites" said Jasper and so the two androids continued their battle each pushing forward to defeat the other.

Last edited by saskestheman on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Corey tried to go in with a flying jump kick to Utonium's neck, but he was caught by the ankle, swung around, and tossed ineloquently into the ground facefirst. He then grabbed Corey's headband, and proceeded to rub his face in the road. Drew charged forward, unleashing a couple of kicks, which only shifted the professor's attention to him. He flipped over Drew's back, and kneed him in the spine. Ed and Edd fired energy blasts, giving Drew and Corey enough room.

"We're not getting anywhere..." noted Drew.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"The way you describe how you were damaged is reminiscent of Humanity in a novel I processed, "if humans did not stop moving their mouths, their brains might start working. This applies to you quite well." Otis taunted, just meters before colliding with Jasper at a subsonic speed. Otis moved out of the way to his right, however, Jasper was intent on playing Chicken as well, and moved to his right or Otis' left.

Both Androids were caught off guard, but Otis was the first to react by throwing a enormous barrage of ki blasts at Jasper. Android Zero dashed away from the blasts, most simply hitting the ground and others, with difficulty were deflected.

However, Otis had intercepted Jasper and threw an ice spike at Jasper which impaled the Android's left shoulder. "What the hell!" Android Zero thought, his arm was still functional, but only partially. "How did he-" Jasper looked up see that his foe created an enormous energy ball which smaller ki blasts would emerge and pursue Jasper with covering fire while Otis could flank the Android and attack. "That is almost cheating." Jasper remarked to himself.

"You cannot cheat in a fight to the death, whoever stands at the end is the winner and that is that." Otis quoted, his opponet acknowledging it as the personal quote of ancient Red Ribbon Army General Blue. The quote was accurate in the context of the fight, Otis was using every dirty trick he could think of to weaken Jasper, and it was working. If he didn't do the same to Otis soon, the battle would already be decided.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Makuta and Drew went in for another attack, only for Utonium to teleport away once again. He appeared a ways behind them, obviously mocking them.

Drew extended both his arms, and in a flash of blue light launched a number of large spikes of ice. Utonium didn't worry about the attack in the slightest. He lifted one hand, as his golden aura flared in a outward fashion. The ice spikes made contact with the aura, only to be shattered.

"Damn it, nothing works!" Drew punched his own opposing hand. Makuta looked to him for a moment, then returned his gaze to Utonium. It couldn't be true, something had to be effective. Makuta flew forward, and after a few feet created a number of Shadow Clones. Once again, Utonium was not scared. He cept his hand raised, and it glowed with white energy.

"Chaos...Bolt!" Utonium shouted, as the energy in his grasp was converted into a massive amount of arrowheads, all aimed at the charging Makuta and his clones.

The clones were quickly dispersed, and the real Makuta was stopped in his tracks by the barrage of energy attacks. Drew as well was caught in them, only h was able to gather his defenses. The Namekian was thrown back, landing next the the Saiyan. Both were bleeding from the cuts the attacks made.

But Utonium was not finished, as he once again transported himself, this time directly infront of the two.

"Chaos Beam!" Utonium spoke, and the two heroes yelled as they were sent back in an all engulfing blast of red energy. As the light faded, the two were unconscious and out of there Kaioken states, but both were no doubt about to reawaken immediatly.
--------------------
Kale sensed the energy of the two going back to there base levels, and went at Utonium in anger. His drew his sword, and slashed.

"N-no way..." Kale gasped, attempting to push further. Utonium had his fingers wrapped around the swords blade, holding it back with ease. Kale finnaly released his blade from the scientists grip, and attempted another slash. Utonium dodged it. Again Kale slashed, but he was dodged. After attempting a downward arc, the sword was stopped once again

This trend continued, Kale getting nowhere with his attacks. Finnaly, Utonium grabbed the Saiyan's sword wielding arm by the wrist, straightening the arm out to the side. Placed his other hand on the front of his shoulder.

"I still do have some of my habits from when I was a teacher..." Utonium began, and the red energy that was being emitted from his hand burned Kale slightly. The blind Saiyan couldn't stop himself from shaking in fear. He couldn't gather the strength to escape.

"...when I see a child wielding sharp objects, let alone a real weapon..." Utonium smirked, "...well I can't let that continue"

"..." Kale couldn't speak. From his perspective of sight threw energy, he was being pinned down by a storm of abnormal energy bigger then anything he'd ever felt.

"Super...Chaos..." Utonium chanted, conjuring the energy for his next attack.

"No..."

"Beam!"

A blast of red energy, larger then what had been used on Drew and Makuta, ripped Kale's arm from him as the boy screamed in pain. The evil scientist pushed the blind Saiyan over, still screaming agony as he held his bleeding form.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Eddy was completely numbed by what just happened. Someone around his age just got mutiliated, and all he could do was stand there, and crumple to his knees. The nausea he'd had since Ed and Edd abandoned him in favor of this supposedly "good" cause was getting worse.
------
"KALE!" Corey yelled, immediately flying into action.

"Good lord!!" Edd screamed, following Corey.

"Too much blood...he's going to die of blood loss..." Alicia said. "I have to treat him."

"Do you think you could at least stop the bleeding by pastur--castor..." Ed said.

"Casuterizing, Ed, and no, my main element is water. Corey or Jasper would be better suited, but we can't all leap in to provide medical attention." Alicia continued. "I have the power to heal others... I can probably at least stop the blood loss."

"Then we're gonna have to jump in there quick..." Streak said. His body immediately formed into lightning, as he caught the off-guard Utonium with a punch to the face. Ed, being ever the tactical one, went in for a flying headbutt, which worked better than intended. Guriot, being as swear-tacular as ever about Kale losing an arm, joined in as well. By now, Utonium was back on-guard, and kneed Guriot and the onrushing Corey back one by one.

Edd shot a few ki blasts, but they just were deflected, even though it was by air.

Alicia, meanwhile, rushed to Kale's side. His right side was already painted red, whatever wasn't on him was on the ground next to him. The water aura of Alicia intensified slightly as she extended her hands over the wound. The blood flow began to slow down, but blood was still spurting erratically from the stump, and with each spurt, Kale's life force energy dropped by a small amount.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Kale's skin was loosing its color do to the amount of blood he lost, his ability to lose sense Ki was starting to fail him as he could feel himself loosing consciousness. "D...Damn it....even with all that training I was still too weak...." cried Kale over how badly he was damaged "try not to talk Kale, you need to conserve your energy" said Alicia who was still trying to stop the bleeding.

"all the training, sharpening my skills, each day being trained by makuta and the others becoming stronger....all of it...wasted..." Kale thought to himself, tears running down his face. a few seconds later Kale could no longer stay conscious do to the blood lost and passed out "whoa, Kale stay with me here!" yelled Alicia.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper took a look at his damages "well if that's the way you wanna play then so be it!" said Jasper as he charged at Otis at top speed. Jasper threw a punch which Otis attempted to block but it was a faint and Jasper flipped over and ended up behind Otis. Otis attempted to get away but Jasper was too fast and was hit in the head by Jasper sending him back.

Otis recovered quickly "your attack was ineffective" said Otis seemingly taking no damage from Jasper's attack. however Otis then heard a sound that he could not pinpoint but from Jasper's angle he could see what made that sound. Otis's forehead had cracked from the the force of Jasper's attack "well that's one break, lets see how meany more you can take before you can no longer move" said Jasper as he charged at Otis again.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm

While Kale had still been screaming, Makuta's eyes opened with speed. He lay there until it stopped. The Namekian slowly stood up. He looked around, first seeing Kale's sword laying on the ground, then a trail of blood.

But his eyes grew wide at the sight of Alicia bent over a unconscious and heavily injured Kale. The blind Saiyan's arm had been completely taken off, the source of all the blood. Makuta started stumbling over, not particularly from damage, but from the sight.

Alicia turned to see Makuta, and he realizes she was using her ability's to heal him. She looked surprised at first, then tried to reassure him.

"Don't worry, I should be able to close the wound.."

"That bastard..."
--------------------
"I just want to be strong...strong enough to be worthy of the sword I carry...maybe that's what my Dad would have wanted..."

--------------------
Makuta looked at his unconscious student, and gritted his teeth.

How could I let this happen...

--------------------
It was a few days earlier, while Makuta had been training with Goku. It was late, everyone else had gone to bed exhausted.

"Gatling!"" Makutas voice rang out across the canyon, as he destroyed a boulder with his attack. Goku stood behind him, yawning.

"You done yet?"" he said drowsily. "No..not yet..." the Namekian replied, but he leaned his back against the rocky walls.

"You just don't know when to quit. Remind me of someone I use to know." Goku said, and then started to laugh, "You look like him to!"

Makuta closed his eyes, thinking about something that had been on his mind sense the beginning of this training venture.

"Goku...I feel like my training with you is over..."

"Huh? But we just started."

"I know but..." Makuta sat down on a rock, putting his hands to his chin.

"I...I want you to forget about me, and focus whatever time you had for me on Kale..." Makuta said, looking at the dirt.

"Why do you want that?" Goku asked, with his standard "Goku confused face" on.

"The boy wants to be strong. And he needs the confidence..."

"Your willing to give up your own training for him?" Goku replied, taking a more series expression.

"I'd give up whatever I need to, to preserve that boys dreams...even my own"

--------------------
"Alicia..." Makuta spoke up. The Saiyan female turned from her task at hand.

"What is it?"

"I require your assistance. It should do it on its own, but your healing ability's will also help..." Makuta said. He immediatly grabbed a hold of his right arm, holding it from a few inches above his elbow.

"What are you-"

Alicias eyes grew wide, as Makuta ripped his arm from his body.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Otis began to twitch in one eye, mostly due to the crack on his forehead interfering with his brow "muscles" more than pure rage. The Android of course, was very pissed, but did not make facial expressions of it. Otis had perhaps made a mistake, while it would become neccesary to pull no punches, the Android was uncertain on whether it was a good idea to start doing so now. There was no turning back, as Jasper would exploit the leniency, and so Otis needed to be effective yet avoid taking damage. Attacking Jasper head-on was a viable strategy, but the small but realistic possibility that he could sustain irreparible damage in the process put it into disfavor.

Otis needed to be sneakier, but how was the question. The Android held out his left hand, aiming at a seemingly isolated horizon. Jasper kept his guard up, anticipating the ki blast to return and strike him in the back. Android Zero entered melee range and the two Androids proceeded to exchange additional punches and kicks, Jasper knew that Otis would be caught in his own attack now when it would return.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 am

"RAAHHH!!" Drew yelled, trying to land melee attacks on Utonium again, to absolutely no effect. Utonium was evading every strike thrown his way. He was almost intangilble when he chose to dodge.

With a kick to the chest, Drew was once again flying back. Edd and Corey began showering Utonium with energy attacks, but the energy attacks just seemed to vanish on contact with his suit. Ed tried to shake up Utonium with a series of strong hits, but none of them appeared to affect Utonium. Guriot tried to join in, but Utonium started dodging, elbowing them both away with a simple spin attack.

"Mere child's play." Utonium noted.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

During the close range battle Jasper was able to avoid most of Otis's attack and block what he couldn't "that attack is heading my way quick..need to find a way to avoid it" Jasper thought to himself as he tried to find a way to escape Otis. during his distraction Jasper was hit in the face by Otis, this cause Jasper's head to turn and he saw the Ki ball getting close.

Jasper reacted quickly and grabbed Otis's arm and as fast as he could twisted his body to move Otis in front of him so he would be in the way of the attack. Otis saw what Jasper had done but he did have a backup plan in case something such as that were to happen and commanded the attack to go up into the sky and out of sight.

Otis then used the momentum Jasper created when he moved him and with his free arm landed another hit to Jasper causing him to let go. before Jasper could recover from the hit Otis was able to land a kick to his abdomen. Before Jasper could be sent back from the force of the kick he grabbed Otis's leg, then he charged for the ground not letting go.

when the two android got close to the floor Jasper threw Otis downwards and he hit the ground hard causing cracks to form around him. "take this!" yelled Jasper as he launched several Ki balls at Otis, as they made contact with the ground dust was sent up covering Jasper's sight of Otis. still in the sky Jasper waited staring at the dust cloud waiting for Otis's next move "I know that's not enough to defeat you, so come on out" yelled Jasper.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Streak rushed in close, covered in lightning. However, Utonium merely grabbed him as soon as he came close, not even phased by the energy surrounding him, by either side of the head. A knee soon exploded into the hedgehog's face, followed by a backhand which sent him flying towards the ground.

"...We're getting nowhere!" Drew yelled again.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 pm

As the heroes fruitlessly fought the superpowered scientist, Kevin peeked out of hiding from a smahed up car several hundred yards away. The jock knew Utonium was coming and hid early, watching the battle unfold. As the battle dragged on and became more and more violent, a sense of remorse enveloped the kid. Remorse that he, blinded in rage over something as trivial as a scam, brought him to ally with a criminal from the School Wars. Remorse that under this criminal's guidance, he built Androids to kill them, again for a very petty reason. Remorse that if it wasn't for him, Utonium might have never found the Chaos Emeralds and none of this fighting would have happened.

"Those Eds are getting slaughtered, and that furball couldn't even touch Utonium." Kevin thought, ducking back into cover as a cloud of smoke brought up from Streak's impact obscurred his vision. "I have to do something, I have to ask Utonium to stop the fighting. He knows he has won, so he could at least let them go into exile or something. But that means I would have to get close to him and ask him to stop."

Kevin was shaking in fear now, and looked to see the enormous field of ice Otis created. He knew Utonium was far stronger, and just as unforgiving. Yet, he couldn't just hide there and watch the Saiyans and their allies get beaten down to nothing. By then the smoke had cleared, and it seemed ever more bleak. Eddy was demoralised, the rest were getting manhandled, and Utonium was not even pretending to break a sweat.

Kevin had enough, with a jolt of sheer willpower he forced himself out of cover. The shovel-chinned kid shakily took a step forward, and then a second slightly less shaky one. As he took more and more steps his cautious demeanor faded, but not completely and in its place came sheer determination.

There was no turning back now, Eddy, still paralyzed in his spot, observed the jock nervously. Unsure of what he was doing, he watched him walk up to about fify feet from Utonium's position. The others noticed Kevin walk up to the professor, still keeping their guard up and constantly shifting their eyes between the two as Kevin spoke up

"Utonium!" Kevin shouted with an obvious trace of nervousness and outright fear. Knowing the heroes couldn't do anything to him anyway, the professor descended to the ground and faced the stammering kid. "Utonium, please spare them... They can't beat you, you know that, they know that, I know that..." Kevin paused briefly trying to regain his motivation, "They might be Saiyans, Nameks and animals, but they are all still human. They can't harm you anymore, let them go... please."

"Is he nuts? Utonium won't listen to him. But he still does it anyway, what the hell is he trying to prove?" Eddy thought to himself, unsure of the situation. "Utonium is going to kill him, yet he knows that and stands up to him anyway..."

After a short moment Utonium spoke: "You want them to hide for five years only to try and take me down again because they are stronger? I'm sorry, but that is a cycle I wouldn't want to continue."

Kevin felt slightly calmer, but was still scared out of his mind. "It dosn't have to continue, you have the Emeralds, they could never match that power, and you know it. Please just stop fighting them, they shouldn't have to suffer anymore."

Eddy felt uncertain, it was clear enough that Kevin wasn't still allied with the professor, otherwise if anything he would cheer him on. The Saiyan quickly looked at his friends, who knew the outcome of this, but were ever so slowly manuevering themselves around the professor as if in some last ditch attempt to try and save him. They were risking their lives to protect Kevin, yet he was more concerned of his own life instead. A sense of guilt flowed throughout Eddy, was it really worth it to abandon the fight?

"Kevin, this has been a fight to the death for over five years now, to each side the only acceptable outcome is the complete eradication of the other. As much as I respect you for being willing to step up against the odds and risk your life to try and save these Saiyans and their allies." The professor's eyes began to glow a bright, whitish light, as Kevin finally buckled under sheer terror. "You should have been like your friend over there and routed."

Eddy just stood there in shock, with minimal effort Utonium shot Kevin in the chest with an eye beam, the lifeless jock simply slumped to the ground in front of the professor. "I..." Eddy muttered to himself, Ed and Edd were visibly horrified of what they just saw. They let him down, they swore to protect their friends, their family and innocents as a whole, and they failed. Yet they charged at Utonium anyway, only for the scientist to grab them both, smash them together and throw them aside. Even after they still fought, they put their own lives second. "I killed him, my selfishness allowed him to die, what good is a cash flow if everyone who is willing to play is dead?" Eddy spoke silently to himself, "Utonium is just going to hunt me down if I try to get away, so I would only give myself maybe a few days at most to live anyway..."

For the first time, the three-haired Saiyan truly realized that this was an all-or-nothing battle. If they lose, everything and everyone that Eddy truly cared about and countless more would die. Eddy silently made an oath: "I have to do this because Kevin was unable to, because Jimmy, Rolf, Jonny, Sarah and Nazz are unable to. I have to defend them, I will defend them. For if I don't, they will succumb to Utonium's lack of mercy. I swear my life to defend them and all innocents, because they are unable to. Their lives come first, my life comes second. I must push to the limits of my ability, so that the others may follow my example."

With that, Eddy entered a fighting stance once more, taking a deep breath as he maintained a look of seriousness on his face. "Kaioken..." As Eddy spoke, the others had noticed Eddy was back in the game. "Times Twenty!"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Everything was blurring all around them. It all happened so quick. Corey, Drew, Streak, and all the others watched as Kevin pleaded with Utonium to show mercy, and instead received none in return. The defenseless Kevin stood no chance. They all knew what would befall him, and what did they do? They just stood there, and watched him die. Even though he had tried to kill them, and Drew especially harbored lingering anger at Kevin's actions, it was still unforgivable, even more so when Drew realized that Kevin had in fact changed.

He'd...changed...his ways...! Drew thought to himself.

He pleaded with Utonium to halt the violence... Corey thought. And only received death in return! His anger began to swell.

We can't let this scum escape... Streak mentally said. Not again...Utonium is right about one thing...one side is trying to eradicate the other...And it's time for the Neo Earth's Special Forces, and their new recruits...away.

"...He changed..." Drew began. "...He truly wasn't on Utonium's side on this last round..."

"...We can't let him out of our sight...and we certainly can't allow him to keep living...not when many more innocents will suffer at his hands..." Streak said. "We have to push ourselves to our absolute limit..."

Corey, meanwhile, exploded with anger. His Kaioken aura burned fiercely as his power output doubled. His muscles swelled in a manner similar to how Eddy's had as he assumed the Kaioken x20.

"...Kaioken attack...times twenty...!" Corey yelled, only a few moments after Eddy had finished his own incantation...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next