Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

+3
Dr. Angryslacks
saskestheman
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

Post  TheToonKing Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

"Corey!" Drew yelled as Corey went at Utonium along with the enraged Eddy. "Alright, i'm gonna have to agree with you...Streak...Eds?"

"Of course." Edd replied.

"Roger Wilko." Ed replied aswell.

"Alright..." Streak said, crossing his arms over his face, so that his eyes just barely peaked over the appendages The others did similar gestures, as there red aura flared along with Streaks electric flow.

"Raiken..."

"Kaioken..."

The Sayans and hedgehogs body bulged as there muscles expanded.

"Times Twenty!" the four yelled, as there auras exploded outward. The Saiyans appeared relatively the same other then the muscle mass, while Streaks aura was filled with the loud heavy cracks of more intense electricity.

Ed and Edd went forward, nearly as eager as Eddy to avenge Kevin. Drew was ready to as well, before Streak stopped him.

"What is it? I need to get out there..." Drew said, annoyed.

"We don't have time for your grudge against my kind Drew. I have an idea..."
--------------------
Eddy was forcing Utonium back with a machine gun of punches, from which the scientist had to back up when dodging. Finnaly Eddys knuckles connected with Utoniums chest, and sent the suited man flying into a building at out the backside. The three haired Saiyan put his arms down at this point, panting heavily. Corey on the other hand, moved on.

Utonium rose from a small pile of rubble, seemingly unharmed. He dusted himself off somewhat, before seeing Coreys incoming form. Corey landed just in front of Utonium, and put his momentum into a punch that was barely evaded with a tilt of the head. Corey attempted so again, only for Utonium to diseaper from view with a flash of light. The Saiyan immediatly realized where the scientist was however.

"You still fail in comprehending your situation. Your Kaioken is useless against the powers of Chaos, even at its greatest, and that boy was only the first to pass by my hand." Utonium declared, standing back to back with Corey. The Saiyan immediatly swerved around, angrily attempting to blast Utonium with the green ki ball in hand.

Utonium mearly appeared behind the boy once again, kicking him in the center of the spine. Corey's ki call dispersed as the boy went flying forward, landing on his stomach.

Ed and Edd immediatly appeared into view, and Ed began attempting melee attacks against the professor, who was caught off guard enough to be forced into blocking instead of dodging. Eds attacked caused him to slide back, but still not take any visible damage. Edd meanwhile stood back a bit, concentrating his energy into a ball of Ki.

Ed was eventually sent skyward by an uppercut of an annoyed Utonium, while he immediatly went into charging a red ball of energy. Dubbing it "Chaos Bolt" aloud, Utonium launched it in response to Edd launching his own. The two spheres exploded on impact with each other, picking up a smokescreen big enough for Utonium to rush in and deliver a kick to Double D's stomach.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #18: The Tides Turn! Power Prof. and the Chaos Emeralds!

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Drew and Streak, meanwhile, began to pool their powers. While Drew charged a Special Beam Cannon, Streak channeled lightning element energy into the blast, creating a much more deadly-looking attack. The Special Beam Cannon charge ball crackled with excess orange lightning.

"Alright, let's hope this does something...!" Drew stuck out his Special Beam Cannon charge fingers, and shot a Special Beam Cannon, surrounded by orange static. At the same time, Double-D was kicked clear of the antagonist, and Utonium turned to see the attack. The lightning attack caught him straight in the chest, and knocked him back.

"Why isn't it puncturing?!" Streak yelled. "The extra energy I provided should have..."

Utonium put his hands on either side of the Special Beam Cannon, grabbing the spiraling energy.

"What the--? He...he grabbed it?!" Drew asked. "Damn it, how broken are the powers of Chaos..."

"Does it really matter?" Utonium asked. "This is justified, you know. You break the rules of reality day in and out by getting stronger rather than weaker with each passing fight, even if you get close to death...This is just me paying you back for all of it..."

With that, he threw the team attack into the ground, where it exploded into smoke.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

both Jasper and Otis paused as the felt the fluxes of energy from the other battle "it seems your comrades are in a bit of a predicament" said Otis as he could feel how much higher his creators power was over the New earths special forces. "they can take care of themselves, you should focus more on this fight" said Jasper as he charged for Otis.

Jasper threw a punch which Otis was barely able to dodge it and returned with an uppercut that grazed Jasper's chin as he tried to dodge it. Otis then his Jasper in the stomach with a hard left sending him to the ground.

dust was sent up from Jasper hitting the ground and Otis landed a few feet away trying to find him in the dust cloud. Otis scanned the area until he saw something heading his way, "hm?" he questions as he saw the object was a large Ki ball. Otis was able to smack it away with somewhat ease but the Ki ball was just a distraction as he saw Jasper was right behind it.

Jasper then delivered a hard knee to Otis's face which made him back flip from the force, but before Otis could recover Jasper grabbed him by the ankle then slammed him to the ground.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Otis quickly regained balance just before hitting the ground however, and responded by dashing back up to reach Jasper. Otis launched a sweeping kick to knock his opponet off balance, following with another kick to Jasper's spine. Android Zero rolled over and elbowed Otis in the gut, but Utonium's creation flinched less than intended. Otis threw a barrage of jabs and kicks to prevent a counter from Android Zero by keeping him on the defensive. "This fight will end soon, and you have yet to realize it. Instead you are blinsided by your own nonsense goals."

"You think that, don't you?" Jasper countered both verbally and physically by elbowing Otis in the face when the Android made a slight opening. "You don't know the truth about Utonium don't you, just what you were programmed to know? Pretty soon you will learn the truth about him and what he did in the School Wars, and when that happens, your narrow-sighted world will crumble."

Otis angrily threw a ki blast at Jasper, who evaded it with ever more difficulty. "Truth is the first casualty in war," Otis quoted, "Whatever you may have learned may very well be lies, propaganda programmed by the NESF"

"And what if it isn't, what if Utonium is genuinely a war criminal, you are nothing but his slave, a tool to be used in his plans for tyranny." Jasper said as he evaded another ki blast from his foe.

"If a thousand must die so a billion can prosper, then the ends justifies the means. You were activated for that very purpose, otherwise you would still be gathering dust in some long forgotten facility. Besides, you still have yet to prove you are the superior Android."

"And neither have you, so maybe we should stop pretending to fight."

"If you say so," Otis said with a mild smirk...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Eddy had returned to attacking Utonium with his rage filed attacks. Eddy managed to catch Utonium off guard with a energy attack, before moving behind him and throwing a kick, which the scientist dodged. Grabbing Eddys still outstretched leg, the boy was slammed into the ground. Drew came in to help Eddy, only to be thrown back with a succession of melee blows. Ed and Streak charged as well, but Utonium raised an arm in response, and blasted them both down.

"Damn it..." Eddy groaned, his body tired and burning from damage and the effect of the Kaioken Times Twenty.

"Is it clear at all yet? That you have no chances?"

"No...because your the guy who killed him...your the guy that will kill anyone else. Your who we I have to stop, who we all have to stop!" Eddy declared, and his aura flared outward once again. A green orb appeared on his forehead, a dollar sign visible within it. The orb grew larger as he pooled the remainder of his energy into it., until the attack was complete...

"Ray of Riches!" Eddy called out, firing a large green blast of ki at the scientist. Four dollar signs hovered in a circular fashion around the Saiyan as the blast made its way toward its target. Utonium stretched his arms out forward and caught the beam, but it began to push him back.

"Eddy..." Drew said surprised., struggling to get up.

As Eddy pumped more energy into his attack, Utonium couldn't hold on to the blast, and was engulfed in its energy. The building behind the professor was quickly destroyed as the attack passed threw it.

Eddys body color immediatly returned to its normal color, and his arms and head fell. Out of energy, Eddy fell over entirely.

The smoke cleared, and Eddy cursed to himself as he saw Utonium's fairly undamaged form. A few scratches on his armor sure, but no serious damage considering the energy he had expended.

"I am impressed." Utonium admitted, shocking the boy. "To think, you'd go to such lengths to avenge a boy that tried to kill you. Even if there was some form of approval in the past. To think you'd go to such lengths..." Utonium pointed his palm towards Kevin's corpse, and fired a Chaos Bolt at it, in a form of dishonoring him. "for a dead man..."

Eddys eyes grew wide, but he couldn't stop the attack. It was just a corpse, but he didn't want Kevin's remains to be treated in such a way.

"Kaioken Times Twenty!" a voice rang out, and a blur kicked the quickly charged, and therefor questionably weak, energy attack out of the way.

Makuta landed, staring Utonium down. Eddy released Makuta's lack of an arm, and then looked up at Utonium to gauge is response.

"I could hear everything..." Makuta said, looking back to Kevin's body, "he died bravely in the end. Why you believe that gives you the right to desecrate his remains..."

"Oh, so you believe I should follow whatever code of honor you believe in..." Utonium taunted, and Makuta frowned. "I have no inclination to respect what hes done, he tried to step in my way after all. All who oppose me shall die, and those who don't shall live in whatever form of comfort is left once I use the intellect that got me here today, to take over this world."

Utonium steped forward, and immediatly Alicia appeared behind him, water like aura flared outward.

"Hyken Times Twenty!" she yelled in mid swing, punching Utonium in the face just as he turned. Alicia's strength showed, as she forced Utonium into the air. Alicia immediatly grabbed Eddy, and moved him out of the way. Corey, Guriot, Edd, and Ed all gathered (Drew and Streak staying back due to there damage for now) a looked up at Utonium, still in mid air.

"We're not making any headway whatsoever..." Corey angrily complained.

"Then we try harder..." Makuta replied, immediatly regenerating his arm.

"I don't believe if we-" Edd began, before being interrupted.

"Sometimes there comes a situation you must use a more "overwhelming the enemy' type strategy.Attack the enemy, keep them off balance. Don't let them react to the situation....You must use this Blitzkrieg strategy and bet everything you’ve got on it. "
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"'Overwhelm the enemy,' an admirable little strategy." Utonium thought, observing the various fighters preparing to throw every last ounce of strength in an effort to attack. "Hmm, perhaps I am being too lenient however, if they combined their strength into one strike, they may be able to actually hurt me. Maybe I should shatter their will to fight by killing off another, there is also the possibility that it would inspire them even more..."

The professor was unconcerned of the morale of the Saiyans, if they wanted to fight to the bitter end, so be it. But destroying their will to fight like he did to the short three haired Saiyan was more... Entertaining. Utonium scouted some more, each one of his opponents showed unfaltering resolve. Then an idea sparked in the scientist's mind.

"Otis is off fighting 'Jasper,' away from the rest of the conflict. And since I was going to have him kill off Kevin anyway. Perhaps, I should weed out other past mistakes." Utonium locked his eyes on Guriot, and just as the group was about to renew their assault, the professor yelled: "Chaos Control"

Guriot was caught off guard by what happened next, it seemed everyone but Utonium and himself were frozen... Unaware, unmoving and vulnerable to the professor. "What the fuck happened you piece of shit!?" The Saiyan exclaimed,

"I just used the powers of Chaos to stop time, I used it earlier and attacked you all while time was frozen. Hence the reason you all flew about in pain for seemingly no reason. There is however, a purpose why I exempted you, Guriot."

"Is this some kind of fucking joke?! Or do you just want me to kick your fucking ass!? I bet it's because deep down with all your power you are just a damn pussy!"

No, no, that is not the reason, your idle threats are meaningless when you are unable to reinforce them. Utonium replied in a conversational tone, "Guriot, do you remember when you fled my laboratory during the School Wars?"

"Damn right!"

"And you are aware that I tried to find you?"

"What the fuck does all that shit mean?!"

"Whether or not you have realized it by now, you are a clone of a Saiyan, you exist for the purpose of destroying your own kind, it was a bit ironic really, cloning a Saiyan to destroy his own race." Guriot was somewhat surprised, he was nothing more than a symbolic weapon. However his shock turned into even more anger.

"I don't give a shit you motherfucking lab coat! I'll fucking kill you!"

"Again, your idle threats are harmless, after I was unable to find you, you were deemed a failure that would have to be mopped up after the war. I could perhaps kill you in a gruesome fashion, but rather I should use the fail-safe. Remember Guriot..." At this point the Saiyan clone dashed toward the professor in a fit of rage. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Time resumed, to the heroes it seemed the only thing that changed was that Guriot was on the ground a few feet from Utonium, in some sort of violent seizure. The group stopped in confusion but kept their guard up.

"Oh, don't mind him, he is simply experiencing massive organ failure. He seems to be severely allergic to words of wisdom, as when I shared some, his heart, lungs, kidneys and liver secreted toxins. While his vital organs are turning into a corroded, gangrenous soup, his brain is still intact, and alive. Don't worry, the lack of oxygen will finish the job in a few minutes. Now, is there anyone else who wishes to die a forlorn hope of a martyr?" The professor snickered as the heroes watched Guriot squirm less and less until he lay motionless.
---------------------------------
OOC: Pardon me for errors, I am not fluent in Guriotish/Newmanese.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Everyone stared in horror as Guriot's body laid on the floor motionless "what did you do to him you bastard!" yelled Drew in anger. Utonium gave a cynical smile followed by a show chuckle "simply getting rid of a failed experiment is all" said Utonium which confused the others "what the hell is that suppose to mean!" Corey yelled. Utonium let out a sigh then showed a bored look on his face.

"I already explained this once.....but I guess I'll explain it one last time" said Utonium "the so called saiyan you know is not the same as you, he is a genetic clone I created in order to combat you" continued Utonium which put the others into shock. "H...hes a clone?" questioned Alicia unable to believe what it is she was hearing, the thought of Utonium being able to create a saiyan from scratch sent chills down her spine.

"it was hard to get the required DNA, because you seem to have something against dieing I was forced to use whatever I could get and mixed several samples I was able to get a hold of, as a result he was unstable, his uncontrollable swearing was one of his defects. another one would be his fast ageing...yeah even if he survived this fight I doubt he would live more than a few years as his body would start to age quickly" finished Utonium as he crossed his arms.

"I could go on....but really you wont live long enough for this to matter" said Utonium as he prepared to charge again and the others prepared to fight again only to look in shock again. Utonium thought they were showing fear for him but then he noticed they were not starring at him but behind him "what are you looking at..." asked Utonium as he turned around to see a surprising sight himself.

Despite the poison flowing through his body, Guriot was up from the ground by sure force of will alone "I'm surprised you can stand" said Utonium as he began to walk up to Guriot. Guriot was breathing heavily and his legs were trembling but he would not allow himself to fall "you must be feeling increadible pain...perhaps you should lay down" said Utonium who then punched Guriot in his temple forcing him down to the ground.

Everyone's anger began to grow from seeing Utonium beat down someone who could not even raise his own arms to defend himself. Utonium was going to go back to fighting the others but before he could, Guriot began to rise yet again. "Stay down Guriot!" the others started to yell as Guriot forced himself to stand again.

"s....stay down?....w...would any of....you stay down....if...you were...me" Guriot forced himself to say as blood and foam began to come out his mouth. Utonium let out a laugh "I think you should listen to them, a failed clone like you has no place in this world" said Utionium as he extended an arm preparing to shoot a chaos bolt. "yes....I...am a clone...but I am a clone of them....their will....to fight....flows threw me......" said Guriot as he began to walk forward to Utonium. "you...cannot break.....me...Utonium.....and if you can't...break a failed clone....like me.....then you will never....break them..." finished Guriot as he continued to walk.

Utonium grew tired of hearing Guriot talk as he began to charge his chaos bolt "just shut up and-" Utonium was cut off as Guriot fell forward on to the ground. this time Guriot did not move, his life-force had finally gone out and he had died now knowing the truth of who he was. A clone created to destroy only to chose to protect instead, now it is up to the others. What will the others do now that their newest ally, regardless of how short their time together was is now gone.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"A clone...modified from cell samples...?" Makuta asked. Immediately, those from the School Wars went back in time, to another modified clone...
------------
"...thank you..."

This voice echoed within their minds, the memory slowly resurfacing. That clone was King Piccolo III, created from cells of King Piccolo and his reincarnation, Piccolo Jr. That clone, though wanting to kill them, looked ashen and seemed miserable the whole time he was alive. It was literally as though he didn't want to live anyway.
------------
"...Just like before," Drew asked. "He was like that ashy Namek we fought...only he fought for us instead of them."

"Manipulating the cells of others...?" Edd asked. "Science fiction...no...it's all too much real now..."

Murmurs between the remaining heroes soon turned to loud speaking.

"We can't let him live...if he's allowed to keep going, horrid biological research will continue unfettered..." Edd said. "A soul like his has no chance at redemption!"

These words stuck within the veterans' hearts.

"If Double-D doesn't think you can live, then...well, you really, really messed up," Eddy summarized the mindset of the heroes. All of the remaining, conscious fighters rushed in, their x20 auras flaring once more. Terra and Kaia continued to check on the Kids, as the fight between the Androids continued.

Corey rushed in, trying to land a few punches here and there, but Power Prof. grabbed the boy's arm, elbowed him in the face, and then jerked hard on the boy's wrist. The snap of bone was audible, but Corey could not allow him to win. He hopped back as the others began crashing into Utonium, only to get smacked away by light energy attacks or brawn. Using his good hand, Corey began charging a Kamehameha, running after the fight. Just as soon as Streak got knocked clear, Corey rushed in, extending his hand.

"Kamehame-HA!!" A blue beam issued out of his hand at point-blank range, causing a huge blue explosion to fill Peach Creek, dust kicked up from all around the blast radius. When the smoke cleared, however, Utonium was unphased.

"That's no longer an issue." He then grabbed Corey by the shirt collar, and with his free hand, began charging a red energy attack. Kicking the boy away, he thrust his hand forward.

"SUPER CHAOS BEAM!!"

The red energy attack engulfed Corey, who barely had time to adopt a defensive position. His gi became burned, and his tail seperated from his body, burning away in the blast. REverting to normal, bleeding, Corey was sent flying through the air, and landed on his bad arm, struggling to get back up.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Drew watched as his cousin was hit by the blast, out of the action.

"Corey!" Drew shouted, flying forward. He attacked with punches and kicks to no avail, until Utonium caught his fist, and broke Drews wrist with a flick of his own. Drew shouted in pain, and backed up. Utonium didn't let up however, sending Drew into the air with a kick to the chest.

A mass of water came to support Drew in mid air, helping him to the ground. Alicia stood with his arm extended, having been the cause. Drew stood back up, anger not faded but knowing a frontal attack wouldn't be the best case non the less. Streak began firing more lighting strikes from above, from which Utonium took without damage. Makuta attacked with Shadow Clones, but they were rendered useless against Utonium's "Chaos Arrows" technique once again.

As the heroes stood back, Utonium changed tactics from defensive and counterattacking, to attacking directly. Threw the use of Chaos Control and a "Super Chaos Bolt" fired from point blank behind the target, Alicia was knocked out of her Kaioken form, heavily damaged and leaning against the rubble the explosion caused.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm

"Overdrive Core Times Twenty!" Both Androids shouted, Jasper carefully observed Otis as the Android began to power up, Jasper himself began to activate the next step of the Overdrive Core. On the outside both Androids were merely glowing a progressively brighter red, but on the inside, billions of transistors in their Overdrive Cores were being activated, surging with electricity. Hundreds of terabytes worth of RAM struggling to process all of this raw information. Both Androids began to emit small but noticeable sparks of electrostatic discharge as each machine powered up.

"The both of us are well beyond the borders of safety, this must end soon, or my transistors will melt me from the inside..." Jasper thought, his motor systems struggling to cope.

Otis' internal computer was expressing similar thoughts. "Warning: Heat exceeding recommended level. Moderate risk of internal overheating and hardware damage." The idea of using his elemental powers to cool himself off was discarded as quickly as it came up, there was too much of a risk of the water shortcircuiting his systems.

With that, both Androids charged at each other, blue flashes of static electricity sparking as the both moved from their stationary position. The two exchanged punches and kicks at an even faster rate that before, so fast that any rare opening that may have been made was quickly closed by another attack. It wasn't just the two Androids that fought violently, but the weather around them. The sheer aggression of the two caused their respective elemental energies to radiate around the nearby city blocks. Jasper's side would become hellishly hot to the point of a firestorm breaking out, where Otis' side would create a blizzard coating patches in permafrost. Occasionaly the two would shift around, extinguishing the fires and melting the ice patches leaving only a burnt, damp wasteland. If it wasn't for the fact that the two Androids were hell bent on destroying each other, they might have realized that they were creating a majestic light show.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm

as the battle between rival androids continued nether side could afford the strain of using their elemental powers or and Ki based attack as the their mechanical bodies were being pushed close to their limits. "not too long ago another Power level vanished" Jasper thought to himself as he continued the battle.

Each androids bodies were under a lot pressure as they were not yet designed to handle such power as of yet, however nether side would let up their attacks so long as the other still stood. at one point both androids fist collided causing a sort of explosion as the area was super heated and rapidly cooled at the same time. both android were sent back until they hit a rock formation, the rock Jasper landed on melted away while the one Otis landed on turned to ice then crumbled down.

"damn it!, my body is starting to break down just from using too much power" Jasper thought to himself as he forced himself to stand "but he's got to be having the same problems as me, I just have to outlast him!" Jasper yelled as he charged for Otis. Otis saw Jasper heading for him for him and charged as well "My body is reaching its limitations, this battle needs to be concluded soon" he thought to himself as his internal computers continued to warn him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the androids battled the other fighters that stayed behind were able to free the Twins from their ice cages. "phew" Terra signed in relief as he saw they were unconscious but still alive "Alicia is going to tare them a new one isn't she?" Zymon said.

"no kidding...." Terra responded as he remembered they were ordered to stay away from the battle yet they disobeyed their parent anyways. Tai Ma was distracted as he could see the light show caused by Otis and Jasper's battle "woah..." he said in amazement. the others walked up to see it as well "Incredible...." Terra said as he could feel the ground tremble from their battle. "is that the same android that's trained with us all this time?" Tai Ma asked whom was unable to look away from the flashes of light from the battle.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:38 pm

As the awesome battle between the ancient Android 0 and the modern Android 0 took place, so did the heroes' continued efforts against Super Power Prof.

Corey and Drew, out of action with broken wrists and depleted energy, could only watch as the desperate fight continued without them.

He shrugged off a Kaioken x20 Kamehameha...like it was nothing... thought Corey to himself, frustrated over how his last attack failed.

His power jumped out of our reach...! Drew pondered as he grimaced at the snapped wrist he now sported.
-----
Streak grit his teeth, gathering the rest of his power as Edd and Eddy continued to ineffectively attack Utonium. His static energy crackled yellow and tinted his entire body yellow. He was gathering the last of his strength into one final attack. He crouched down, tensing his body in anticipation of a strong attack.

Edd forced energy into a few of his physical strikes, but Power Prof. parried each of his attacks.

"With intelligence such as yours, it is a pity indeed that you choose to side with these rebels." Utonium said dryly as he continued. "Indeed, a mind is a terrible thing to waste..." Edd found his wrists snared in a death grip, and was met with a knee to his side, knocking him away. Eddy tried to use his speed, but Power Prof. warped away from a few of his strikes in a flash of red. He knocked Eddy into the ground.

Seeing his allies clear of Power Prof., Streak decided to throw his hands up above his head. The yellow lightning crackled on his palms, swirling above his head into a large Lightning Bomb, bigger than his own body by a full 20%.

"Go to Hell!" called out the orange anthromorph, tossing the large yellow attack straight to his target. Super Power Prof. raised his hands again, and was pushed along the flight path of the energy attack. However, to the animal's horror, the momentum of the attack ceased.

"Now, now, this isn't a way to go about it." Power Prof. said. Furthering the horror of the situation, the attack changed color from yellow to red. "Here, take this back."

The red attack began to make its way back to Streak, who defended from the reflected attack. While the attack lost power after being endured, it still packed quite a punch, as the hedgehog found out when it hit him. The lightning bolt faded from his quill as his body, covered in smoke and dust, pants ripped over the knees, flew through the air and landed hard on the ground. The orange hedgehog began struggling to get back, but he too, had exhausted his reserves.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Both Androids prepared to throw a punch at the other, when they reached their respective target, their fists collided with each other, creating a small shock wave. Jasper seized the moment and grabbed Otis' arm, throwing the blue Android over him. Otis did a twist in mid-air and landed on his feet, then threw a ki blast at Jasper. Android Zero dodged with a backflip before throwing a ki blast of his own at Otis, who was unable to dodge and was hit dead on.

The Android left no trace of his prior existence, but Jasper knew it was too easy. His suspicions were confirmed when Otis threw a kick at Jasper's back, but the Android was able to evade before impact. Jasper then threw a punch at his attacker, but he too was able to dodge. With neither Android able to even hit the other now, it seemed that it would boil down to who's internal circuitry was the most heat resistant.

Yet, that wasn't true, logic would dictate that both Androids should have melted into molten puddles of metal by now. However, they were still fighting, only once the other was defeated that the victor could any form of "logic" take its place. It was not innovative designs or efficient software that kept these two fighting, it was sheer willpower to destroy the other.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 pm

while Utoniums attention was pointed to at Streak; Makuta and Ed charged up behind him and delivered a hard punch to his back. However after the attack they noticed that Utonium has not flinched nor had he felt the attack. "I got an inch on my back" he said then turned around to look at the two who had attacked him "oh, it was just to insects" he mocked.

Makuta and Ed continued their attack trying to hit Utonium but their attack were deflected by Utonium with whom was using one hand. "come on you're making this too easy for me" he said as he showed no struggle in blocking their attacks. With his free hand Utonium has charged another chaos beam and used it to blast Ed and Makuta away from him.

both Ed and Makuta landed hard on the ground "damn it, we need to turn this around somehow" said Makuta as he got up from the ground now with holes in his pants.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 am

Both battles raged on, with the heroes burning down to their last rope.

The seemingly invincible Super Power Prof. was decimating the heroes one by one, each of them coming at him with an attempt more futile than the last. "How disappointing, perhaps I have become too strong. Maybe if I were to battle without my hands...?" The malicious scientist taunted by mocking and scrutinizing their every effort. Eddy threw a punch, while Edd launched a roundhouse kick, allowing Utonium to grab Edd's leg and slam him into Eddy.
Makuta attempted to formulate another plan to take down Utonium while the others beat their bodies against and flailed away from Utonium.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Makuta charged for Utonium again throwing a hard left swing which Utonium was able to dodge "oh come now, I don't think you are even trying anymore" Utonium said with boredom in his voice. Makuta then turned his body pushing his right shoulder forward showing that he used his left punch as a distraction as he threw his right fist back.

Makutas gomu gomu no pistol hit its mark on Utoniums face but Utonium barely felt the hit "that actually tickled a little" he said as he grabbed Makutas arm. Utonium then began to punch Makuta with his free arm while still holding on to the namekians right arm. Ed charged in attempting to help Makuta but Utonium used the namekian as a fly swatter and smacked Ed away from him.

Makuta was finally able to break free from Utonium but only because he was allowed to "I have grown bored of you" he said then threw a hard punch to Makutas stomach causing him to spit up blood. the force of the hit sent Makuta flying back and his body crashed through several buildings before he finally hit the ground him a few feet deep into the concrete floor. Makuta tried to get back up but his body could no longer take the strain and gave out "D....Damn it" he said as he passed out and hit kaioken faded away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the battle with the androids both Jasper and Otis continued their battle each trying to hit the other but neither side was able to to land a clean hit on to the other. "damn it, everyone's power levels are dropping fast...I need to end this and pray I can still fight afterwards" Jasper thought to himself as he charged for Otis again. Otis also charged for Jasper and the two android's clashed yet again only for the battle to continue as it has for a while now; Jasper threw a right hook which Otis was able to dodge back bending back. Otis then tried to hit Jasper by throwing a left knee to Jasper's chin but Jasper was able to dodge Otis's attack.

This continued for a few minutes as neither android seemed to be able to gain the an upper hand "this is becoming annoying!" Jasper yelled as he threw a left hook. Otis himself was growing impatient with the battle and threw his own left hook which clashed with Jasper's which caused another shock wave explosion sending both androids back. Both Jasper and Otis were able to get up after landing hard on the ground "seems we're too evenly match, not bad for an out of date android huh?" said Jasper.

Otis seemed to be annoyed by the word that come from his android opponent "you believe an out of date model such as you can compare to my superior creation he said as he began to glow again. Jasper showed some shock on his face from what he was seeing "I....Impossible.... there's no way he could be able to-" Jasper thought to himself. Before Jasper could finish his thought Otis yelled out "Overdrive core x25!" causing his aura to explode yet again. Otis's ice element overwhelmed Jasper's flame element to the point where his flames were hardly able to stay lit "looks like this fight is nowhere near over with" Jasper thought to himself as he prepared for Otis to attack.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm

With their trainers defeated, and Guriot and Kevin dead on the battlefield, one would assume the formerly fightless Eds would have surrendered immediately. And yet, they did not. Their Saiyan instincts had bubbled to the surface, pacificism and laxness replaced with sheer rage. Edd rushed in, but was kicked to the side. He impacted a building, and slid down the side. Unable to keep up the effort, he finally released the Kaioken.

"Taking it that far...too much strain...!" he panted. Now that he was out of the fight, Double-D truly surveyed the carnage around him. Guriot lay motionless in a heap, his internal organs failed. Kevin lay in a pool of his own blood, and as he looked upon the jock's still form he couldn't help but remember that he'd done so out of apology to Eddy, having taken an attack for Eddy. Probably unintentional, but the death was still very real.

Edd heard the sounds of bone clashing and crunching, and looked up, to see Eddy's arm wound behind his back. Utonium was clearly enjoying himself, beating into Eddy's spine with a lot of force, causing Eddy to start hacking up blood, his eyes blanking out. Eddy was then thrown to the side, impacting the building to Edd's left, and at last did he release his Kaioken.

The carnage was too much for Edd to bear. As he looked among the Vets, who seemed determined to continue, despite the fact their efforts were fruitless, he knew...He didn't want anyone else dying.

"Stop...stop it..." Edd muttered, desperate now. The desperation was evident in his voice as he forced himself to his feet.

Above him, again could he hear the sounds of violence. Ed was now in the crosshairs of the scientist. The Saiyan and scientist appeared to be even, but it was common knowledge Utonium was toying with them. Ed took a hard kick to the chin, and then a hard roundhouse into the building on Edd's right. He remained lodged in the structure, his form returning to normal.

"At last...my revenge is nearly complete..." said Utonium, looking to the Eds. "I'll deal with the three of you later." He turned to the main group of Vets, Corey, Drew, Makuta, and Alicia, who had tried to regroup somehow. None of them were generating any energy, and from the looks of things, Makuta was only recently regrouping from the last attack. "Now that these four are completely dry of reserves...I'll kill them..."

"Stop...please..." Edd felt the tears burn into his eyes. He didn't want to see anyone else die today.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Double D looked on in anger as Utonium continued to beat and kick the weak and defenseless heroes around with no sign of mercy. Utonium punched Alicia in the stomach, causing her to cough up blood, before he double kicked the cousins so hard he broke both of their ribs. Makuta was next as he was punched hard in the spine so hard by Utonium that it was nearly severed. Ed and Eddy were last as they both received a large ki blast that sent them crashing into a house. Edd could watch no longer. Something had to be done.

“STOP...CEASE...DESIST...ENOUGH ALREADY!”

Utonium glanced over to Edd, surprised at his outburst. The evil scientist decided to humor him and see what he had to say.

“Why should I?”

“You’ve won!”

Both Utonium and the barely conscious heroes were surprised by Edd’s statement. Double D wiped away a few tears from his eyes before continuing.

“We’re not a threat...I can’t stop you, none of us can! Just leave us be, we know we can’t oppose you...we’re…”

Double D wiped away more tears from his eyes.

“…Too weak…JUST STOP THIS SENSELESS VIOLENCE!”

Utonium looked at Double D in anger. First Kevin and now him; he was the second one to speak out against his actions and he would not allow this to go unpunished. Utonium formed an energy ball in his hand as Double D, along with everyone else, looked on in horror.

“You dare speak out against me?! Then die!”

Utonium threw the deadly chaos energy ball at the defenseless Double D. Edd and everyone else could only watch and do nothing as the ball made its way towards Edd.

“Once he dies I will kill all of you!”

Double D closed his tear-filled eyes as he waited for the energy ball to destroy him. He opened his eyes just in time to see a white clad figure catch the ball with its hand and throw it off course.

Everyone was in complete disbelief at what was happening. They were about to be slaughtered but out of nowhere arrived this white clad caped figure who wore a turban like piece of headgear and had saved Double D from a powerful chaos bolt from Utonium. The heroes were greatly confused by the arrival of this figure but if it was here to help they would definitely welcome it with open arms. Utonium looked on in anger at the white clad figure. He would not stand for pests who interfered with his plans and this pest would soon be dealt with in his eyes but not before he found out who he was.

“Tell me stranger, before I kill you for your interference...who are you.”

The white clad figure had his head lowered so that no one would be able to make out his appearance. However, one could clearly tell he had blue hair by looking at the few strands of hair that fell over his forehead. This got Double D suspecting the identity of his savior. Utonium felt insulted by this pest’s rudeness of not answering his simple question.

“I ask again…who are you?!”

The caped figure looked up to reveal a tan face and a large frown.

“I am he who shall set right the injustice done here.”
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Who is the mysterious interloper that saved Edd and the others from certain demise? Can he make a bit of difference in this fight? And what of Jasper? Can he outlast Otis's power up long enough to secure a decisive victory on his end? Find out on the conclusion to the Heritage Saga, next Ed Edd n Eddy Z!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2