Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Ronno, who had been knocked unconscious earlier, awoke.

"What happened?" he asked. He then saw Bambi standing over him. For some reason, he distinctly felt fear at this moment. He ran away, crying for mom.
-----------
"Well, glad that's over..." Sonic said. "I guess it's back to the laid-back lifestyle..."

"After what we just endured, we've all earned a little rest." Zach responded.

"So, what will the rest of you do. Ralick just announced his plans..." Edd asked. "Especially you, Jasper and Otis. You both have free will now."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

Post  TheToonKing Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Xavier laughed, and Ralick joined in.

"I guess were all allies’ now." Kale said aloud.

"Yeah, with all that excitement, no way you guys are gona be able to get me out of your hair. Nope, I’m staying" Xavier laughed, putting his arm around Zach, in a near headlock.

"Oh joy..." the Saiyan jokingly said, prompting the others to laugh.

"I’ll stay around to, sparing with you guys should be the easiest way to maximize my training." Tai Ma said. They looked to Ralick.

"I’ve got family to see, ill stay for a bit for the celebration, but then I’ve got to see my son. But no, you want be seeing the last of Me." he said smiling.

"If you don’t mind, ill be staying to. " Jasper said.

"We don’t mind at all..." Edd spoke for everyone, before anyone else could say something.

"I’m gona need a bigger apartment to hold all these guys..." Corey sighed.

"No way they’re staying at my house..." Eddy said, and everyone laughed again.

"What about you Ot-" Jasper said, turning around. But the Android was gone.

"Weird..." Jasper said.

"He’ll be back, no doubt about it.” Ralick said.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

kale had his hands behind his head as he talked " well I guess ill stick with you guys " he said with his eye closed. " I cant wait to see what will turn up next " he joked as everyone laughed with him.

" what about you streak? " asked Sonic, " I guess ill keep training with you guys and then return to my clan...if its ok with you " he said. everyone else agreed to it with open arms even Drew though we he hid we thoughts of yet another human animal to deal with.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm

4 months later...

Corey stood over the training hill, pondering over what had transpired during these last few episodes.

"Well, that was that. Makuta and a few others had died during that conflict. Bambi, I know I fixed both his problems. If not, a little polish from his father certainly took care of what I didn't. Hope he didn't actually try to manipulate Ki energy...

"After the conflict, Otis disappeared, but we all know he'll be back someday, if there's a great crisis. Or he could potentially try to kill us one day, since his creator apparently was Utonium. Ralick came in from time to time when he wasn't spending time with his family. Streak stayed for a while before going back to his clan to finish up his official training. Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles pretty much watched out for the Master Emerald. Far as I know, Amy and Sonic still haven't gotten together, but if Sonic really didn't like being glomped 5 times a day, you'd think he'd have blown up on her about now.

"The egg that Makuta gave us has since hatched. We plan to start training him when he reaches a certain age. I think I left some of myself behind during that adventure in that forest, however. I did learn that I could love. Though I'm glad that kiss never happened..." Corey would have continued his monologue, but...

"KISS?" Drew yelled, startling Corey. "What kiss?!"

"Well, you see, it's nothing really, but, er, well..." Corey stuttered, trying his hardest to act like it was no big deal. Finally, his mind realized he was screwed either way, particularly when Drew's light blue aura flared up. "Exit, stage left!"

Corey's green aura flared, and he soon flew off. Drew took off after him.

"Better get back here, Corey! I'm going to rip your head off and shit down your neck either way!!!" Drew screamed at the top of his voice, flying after Corey.

"....Seriously?!" Zach yelled, purple aura flaring as he took off after them. The Eds watched this event, and started laughing.

Peace had finally been restored...The cost was steep, and the stakes were high, but in the end, everything worked out.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2