Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm Empty Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

Post  SSJ57G Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Back with Group 1, the heroes were doing some training at their hill, unknowing of the foreshadowing from the previous episode.

"You guys are coming along great." Corey commented. "A lot better than I thought I could do given the way things started out with the three of you. But with Jasper and Drew here with me, things should go much more smoothly..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm Empty Re: Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

Post  saskestheman Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Jasper was heading back from his training "I wonder what I missed while I was back there" said Jasper as he continued to his way back. As Jasper continued moving he got a strange feeling that something was about to happen "What is this...its like something is getting closer" he said.

Unknown to the android things were about to take place but the question was, are they ready for it?.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"It is time to exact revenge on those dorks one last time, one last time from the top!" Kevin spoke, turning to face Otis and the non-prototypes, who each formed an echelon left fromation. Otis was leading the group and was closest to Kevin.

"Android One Ready!" Shouted the Android immediately behind Otis, the other three likewise calling out their respective names.

"Excellent, you will be taking orders from "Android Zero"* from here on out." Kevin announced, oblivious to Otis' true name. "Admittedly, I didn't expect the non-prototypes to succeed with dorks friends helping them. However I'm confident that with you leading them, I will have my revenge, and Utonium and Gero can get what they want."

"New Mission Objective: Engage and destroy Saiyans and allies at Nav Epsillon, no prisoners, no survivors: In Progress" Otis internal computer spoke to Utonium's creation, broadcasting the mission into the other Androids CPUs. "Tertiary Objective Added: Exterminate Kevin upon completion of mission: Pending."

The five Androids ascended into the sky, breaking Kevin's ceiling in the process.

"Hell, Mom's going to kill me if she finds that hole in the ceiling, but it's worth it. I'll get to fixing it in the morning, tonight I can rest assured those dorks are getting what they deserve." On that note, Kevin yawned and walked off to bed.
------------------
OOC: Oh yes I did.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

The spar at the hill began. It was a wild free-for-all. Some of the fighting took place on the ground, others took to the sky above. Corey ducked a punch from Drew, who was then punched by Ed, who then got kicked away by Kale, who punched Corey back. Eddy came in, kicking away at the air, hitting Corey in the back even further into the air. However, in the chaos of the fight, Eddy once again kicked someone else into the air, and Kale, not being able to see where he was hitting, landed a punch on a particularly sensitive part of the anatomy of a Saiyan.

"MY NUTS!!" Eddy yelled, falling to the ground like an anvil.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Everyone has a small moment of pause from seeing a fellow male take on in the jewels and it looked at if they could also feel his pain "Kale you really must watch where you aiming" said Edd "Sorry, cant tell where I'm punching just that I'm punching something...need to work on that" said Kale. "Eddy you ok?" yelled Drew, Eddy got up and quickly charged for Kale "revenge!" he yelled as he forced Kale from the other.

"I'll take that as a yes...." said Corey "ok let them settle this everyone else keep sparing" said Drew as he charged for Ed and threw a punch that he blocked.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm

While Eddy was hellbent on getting revenge, Otis and the non-prototypes were within a few hundred meters from the training site, and were zooming in quickly. The Androids "subconciously" changed formation mid-flight into a V-shaped formation. "Outgoing Message to Squad: Point Two will engage the Saiyan in the hat and the one with the sword. Point three will engage the green-coated and yellow-shirted Saiyans. Point Four will take down targets Corey and Drew. Point Five will engage the Namekian. I am to engage the insurgent Project Heracles." Otis communicated to them via CPU.

"Affirmative," The four replied via CPU, the Androids prepared to touchdown at the site as the squad was now within visual range of the Saiyans.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm

the others continued their training for a little longer before Kale could feel something coming closer "huh?" he said while looking over but during this moment he lost focus on eddy and took a punch to the face.

Kale was knocked back a bit from the hit "ouch...Eddy hold on!" said Kale but Eddy was not listening "no backing down now!" he yelled while charging at kale again. Kale knew eddy wouldn't listen to words so he pulled out his sword and pointed it at him "whao!?" said Eddy as he stopped short. "Everyone we got company!" yelled Kale catching the others attention.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Makuta's Namekian eyes once again picked up on the Androids before the others sight could.

"Defiantly Androids...and one of them...doesn't look like a Prototype..." Makuta told the others.

"Jasper is coming from behind us, while there clearly in front. Seems they will reach us first..." Kale pointed out, using his unique Android sensing ability.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

"Stay sharp!" Drew yelled. "They're coming right for us!"

"......Guys...?" Kale began. "It sounds strange, but they felt like they were coming from the east.." He indicated with his sword.

"He's pointing...?" Ed began.

"...Peach Creek? The Cul-De-Sac? That's crazy..." Edd finished.

"We'll worry about this later!" Corey called out, leaping next to Drew. Ed and Eddy grouped together. Kale sped next to Edd, which left Makuta on his own.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

The Androids touched down onto the ground, taking position near their respective targets. "Well, look what we have here, I think somebody is blind as a bat, this should make things easy." Android One taunted,

"Do not underestimate me Android, it will be your first and final mistake." Kale responded, Android One charged towards him and Edd once the Saiyan stopped speaking.
-------
"A doofus and a midget? These Saiyans are worse miscasts than the Protoypes!" Android Two mocked,

"I shall crush you with the powers of Masofabish!" Ed shouted, despite his reference to obscure fiction, Monobrow kept a serious demeanor.

"MIDGET!? I'll fucking rip your head off and shit down your neck Android!" Eddy, already enraged by Kale's attack to his groin, turned his anger upon the Android. Launching an energy wave at it.
-----
"This will be like shooting monkeys in a barrel." Android Three boasted.

"This Androids are way too cocky, yet they are powerful too." Drew remarked,
-----
Android Four was surprisingly silent, believing that the contrast from his fellow Androids would instill fear into the Namekian before him. This did nothing however, and Makuta silently observed his foe, silently remarking it slightly resembled him.
---
"Your willingness to fight for the Saiyans is against your purpose Project Heracles! Yes I know all about you and your purpose to 'protect others, not harm them.' As a result you have no purpose, and thus may be exterminated to make way for the new generation." Otis spoke to Jasper, staying emotionless as ever.

"If I have to forgo purpose to fight for what I find is right, so be it, as that is the true meaning of freedom." Android Zero replied

"You dilluted machine, as I quote: 'Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two equals four, if that is accomplished all else follows.' Your inability to understand that is how misguided your attempts at righteousness are, fulfill your purpose and kill the Saiyans." The "true" Android Zero shot back, both machines went into combat postions.
-------------
"KAIOKEN/OVERDRIVE CORE" echoed throughout the wasteland as both Saiyan and Android started battle.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 4,845 HP: 1,615 ATK: 1,395 DEF: 1,395 SPD: 2,055
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 5,427 HP: 1,809 ATK: 1,809 DEF: 1,809 SPD: 1,809
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Android #3 [* x 6]
PL: 4,200 HP: 4,200 ATK: 1,400 DEF: 1,400 SPD: 1,400
-Eye Lasers (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Generic Energy Attack (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Move Order
Corey (2,055)
Drew (1,809)
Android #3 (1,400)
----------------
Ed [* x 4]
PL: 4,227 HP: 1,409 ATK: 1,728 DEF: 1,257 SPD: 1,272

Eddy [* x 4]
PL: 3,993 HP: 1,331 ATK: 1,191 DEF: 1,140 SPD: 1,827

VERSUS

Android #2 [* x 6]

Move Order
Eddy (1,827)
Android #2 (1,400)
Ed (1,272)
---------------
Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 5,487 HP: 1,829 ATK: 1,614 DEF: 1,512 SPD: 2,172
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2/3/4, divide by 4/6/8 afterward)

VERSUS

Android #4 [* x 6]

Move Order
Makuta (2,172)
Android #4 (1,400)
-------------
Kale [* x 4]
PL: 4,929 HP: 1,643 ATK: 1,551 DEF: 1,458 SPD: 1,980
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)

Edd [* x 4]
PL: 3,759 HP: 1,253 ATK: 1,050 DEF: 1,419 SPD: 1,290

VERSUS

Android #1 [* x 6]

Move Order
Kale (1,980)
Android #1 (1,400)
Edd (1,290)
------------
Jasper [* x 4]
PL: 5,067 HP: 1,689 ATK: 2,217 DEF: 1,545 SPD: 1,548
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Otis [* x 5]
PL: 6,000 HP: 2,000 ATK: 2,250 DEF: 2,250 SPD: 1,500
-Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
-Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Move Order
Jasper (1,548)
Otis (1,500)
--------
(So yeah, enjoy the fights)

Last edited by SSJ57G on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Kale was first to attack as he charged for the taunting Android "I'll show you how blind I am!" yelled Kale as he threw a punch that the android dodged "seems like alot" taunted the android again.

the Android threw a punch that looked like it would collide only to see it was an after image "What the?" said the android as kale appeared behind him and tackled him in the back and as they dropped he kicked him down to the ground.

Kale attacked Android #1 dealing 1,718 points of damage (4,200 -> 2,482)
Kale took damage from Sustained Kaioken taking 98 points of damage (1,643 -> 1,545)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Android One simply stood up to face his attacker, "Fucking monkey you! Kill you I'll! Kill kill double you!" The Android roared twitching slightly, before dashing toward Kale. #1 punched the blind Saiyan in the nose, then ducked to make an uppercut at the Saiyans jaw. "Target you your Dweeb kill I next will Double Fuck you!" #1 shouted at Edd before the speech devolving into incomprehensible nonsense, Edd concluded the machine suffered severe CPU damage from Kale's attack.
----------
#1 attacks Kale, inflicting 1,344 damage! (1,545-> 201)

Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Sockhead, seeing his friend's plight, immediately put his index and middle fingers to his forehead. He began to charge all his energy into one attack, aiming to at least severely cripple the Android that faced him down now.

"Sp-Special Beam...Cannon!" The spiraling beam was fired, hitting the Android dead-on and leaving a gaping hole in its chest.

Edd uses Special Beam Cannon, inflicting 1,543 damage! (2,482 -> 939)
Edd takes 75 damage due to the Kaioken (1,253 -> 1,178).

Last edited by SSJ57G on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm

the android was clearly damaged to a critical extent unable to move normal and with spark of electricity around it. Kale appeared behind him sword drawn with a serious look on his face "Never underestimate a Saiyan" said Kale as he sliced the android in half vertically.

the two halves of the android fell to the ground and exploded "Thanks Double D" said Kale showing a smile.

Kale cut Android #1 in half dealing 1,718 points of damage destroying it (939 -> 0)
Kale took 98 damage because of kaioken (210 -> 112)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Makuta and his Android opponent had been keeping the spar light, staying on the ground and only throwing punches and kicks at a fraction of there greatest potential. Most attacks were either dodged or shook off.

Makuta finnaly made his move, kicking the Android into the air, and sending it to the ground after delivering a combo of attacks.

Makuta attacks Android #4 with Lions Barrage (4 -> 2), inflicting 2,011 damage! (4,200 -> 2,189)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am

Makuta takes 109 damage from Sustained Kaioken x3. (1,829 -> 1,720)
-------
Android #4 grabbed on to Makuta's leg before he could jump away from the attack. He proceeded to chuck the Namek to the side before unleashing three quick blasts in succession, two of which made contact.

Android #4 attacks Makuta, inflicting 1,296 damage! (1,720 -> 424)
-------
Corey [* x 4]
PL: 4,845 HP: 1,615 ATK: 1,395 DEF: 1,395 SPD: 2,055

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 5,427 HP: 1,809 ATK: 1,809 DEF: 1,809 SPD: 1,809

VERSUS

Android #3 [* x 6]

Move Order
Corey (2,055)
Drew (1,809)
Android #3 (1,400)
----------
Corey rushed at the Android, the two opponents soon fiercely exchanging punches. However, within moments, the Kaioken x3 Saiyan was soon able to land some attacks. Drew joined in the melee as well. With one last joint kick, the Android's head was spun 360 degrees as it slammed into the ground.

Corey and Drew attack Android #3, inflicting a total of 3,727 damage! (4,200 -> 473)
Corey takes 96 damage from the Kaioken x3! (1,615 -> 1,519)
Drew takes 108 damage from the Kaioken x3! (1,809 -> 1,701)

The Android was critically damaged from the attack. Sparks shot out of the damaged neck joint.

"D-dork...y-you...S-Saiyan...SYSTEM DAMAGE CRITICAL!!!" it sputtered, launching an attack to the Saiyan child.

Android #3 attacks Corey, inflicting 1,405 damage! (1,519 -> 114)
-----
Corey [* x 4]
PL: 4,845 HP: 114/1,615 ATK: 1,395 DEF: 1,395 SPD: 2,055

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 5,427 HP: 1,701/1,809 ATK: 1,809 DEF: 1,809 SPD: 1,809

VERSUS

Android #3 [* x 6]
PL: 4,200 HP: 473/4,200 ATK: 1,400 DEF: 1,400 SPD: 1,400

Move Order
Corey (2,055)
Drew (1,809)
Android #3 (1,400)
----------
Corey recovered from the attack, the Kaioken showing clear signs of straining him.

"...Take this!" The Saiyan yelled, launching a spray of green Ki blasts to finish off his attacker, which got picked apart by the repeated attacks.

Corey attacks Android #3, inflicting 1,390 damage! (473 -> 0)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Ed [* x 4]
PL: 4,227 HP: 1,409 ATK: 1,728 DEF: 1,257 SPD: 1,272

Eddy [* x 4]
PL: 3,993 HP: 1,331 ATK: 1,191 DEF: 1,140 SPD: 1,827

VERSUS

Android #2 [* x 6]

Move Order
Eddy (1,827)
Android #2 (1,400)
Ed (1,272)
------
Eddy rushed forward at the Android. Using his speed, he evaded one attack after another. Still mad from the nut shot earlier, he was able to savagely punch the Android across the face.

Eddy attacks Android #4 inflicting 1,013 damage! (4,200 -> 3,187)
Eddy takes 79 damage from the Kaioken. (1,331 -> 1,252)

Android #4 proceeded to taunt Eddy:

"Come on, Dorkky, that barely qualified as a warm-up!"

"Dorkky?" Eddy asked. "...You bastard...!" He knew there was only one that would call him that. He rushed the Android again, aiming for another attack, but this time, the Android caught him in a full nelson.

"Damn it to Hell!" Eddy roared, valiantly trying to break free. Ed rushed in, but was blasted back by the Android's spiraling liftoff. He was too slow to stop the Android from ramming his friend's head ito the ground. Eddy lost consciousness.

Kevin...you're going to pay for this...! Eddy thought.

Android #4 attacks Eddy, inflicting 1,719 damage! (1,252 -> 0)
Eddy loses consciousness...
---
Ed, seeing his friend's plight, suddenly exploded with rage. In this rage, he gained a hax: he used one more level of the Kaioken than he could control, in one burst.

Ed [* x 4][Kaioken x4 Burst]
PL: 5,636 HP: 1,409 ATK: 2,304 DEF: 1,676 SPD: 1,696
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-8 after use)

He rushed at the Android.

"BIG METALLIC MONSTER HURT FRIEND OF ED! ED GOING TO RIP ANDROID'S HEAD OFF!" he roared, landing a savage punch to the Android's torso, blowing a large hole in the left chest of the Android. He grabbed the arm of the Android, tearing it off with brute strength alone. Oil and sparks shot out of the point of impact. With this rage, he swung the arm at the Android's head, batting it clear off the body, which crumpled to the ground.

The enraged Saiyan then leapt up into the air, landing perfectly on the Android's severed head. He then turned to the limp body, and flew above it.

"I'MMA FIRIN' MY LAZER!!" he screamed, opening his mouth and shooting a white mouth beam onto the remains, blowing those up as well. Ed panted, landing next to the unconscious Eddy.

"Need...Senzu...now..." the Saiyan panted, falling to his knees, his body fatigued from the exertion of the Kaioken x4.

Ed attacks Android #4 at the Kaioken x4 level, inflicting 3,791 damage! (3,187 -> 0)
Ed takes 5% HP in damage due to the use of the Burst beyond his control. (1,409 -> 1,339)
-----
Below are the stats for Ed, Eddy, Corey and Drew post-battles

Corey [* x 5]
PL: 4,845 HP: 114/1,615 ATK: 1,395 DEF: 1,395 SPD: 2,055

Drew [* x 5]
PL: 5,427 HP: 1,701/1,809 ATK: 1,809 DEF: 1,809 SPD: 1,809

Ed [* x 0][Kaioken x4 Exhaustion]
PL: 709 HP: 1,339/1,409 ATK: 288 DEF: 209 SPD: 212

Eddy [* x 4][K.O'd, Zenkai pending]
PL: 1,331 HP: 0/1,331 ATK: 1,191 DEF: 1,140 SPD: 1,827
---
YOU CAN use Kaioken BURSTS above levels you have, but for every level above your max you try to use, you take 5% HP of damage per level over your limit, so it's not worth it unless you absolutely need it.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 pm

while the others were finishing their battles the one between Androids was still taking place as neater side was willing to give in. Jasper and the blue androids strength were nearly equal however Jasper used his slight speed advantage to good use as he dodged whatever punch he could.

eventually the blue android was able to grab a hold to Jasper's leg and began to slam him into several rock "I'm not going down that easy!" yelled Jasper as he kicked the blue android away to get free from the grip.

the blue android floated up for a while staring down at Jasper and then gave a laugh "Not going down that easy?, as if you stand a chance on beating a superior model such as I!" mocked the android enraging Jasper. Jasper charged to the android and before making contact disappeared then re-appeared behind him and slammed two fist on to his back sending him flying to the ground.

"Ill show you who's superior!" yelled Jasper as he took the X-burner position in the air aiming at the blue android. "X-Burner!" yelled Jasper as he fired with all his might to the android. there was a large explosion that shook the ground around the others and Jasper waited for the Dust to clear but was shocked to see the android was badly damaged but still standing.

Jasper hit Otis with X-Burner using 4BS (plot hax 1/3 is taken) dealing 1,119 (2,000 -> 881)
---------------------------------------------------------------
(OOC) you are one lucky android
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Makuta [* x 3]
PL: 5,487 HP: 424 ATK: 1,614 DEF: 1,512 SPD: 2,172
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2/3/4, divide by 4/6/8 afterward)

VERSUS

Android #4 [* x 7]
PL: 4,200 HP: 2,189 ATK: 1,400 DEF: 1,400 SPD: 1,400
----------------------------------
Makuta stood up after the assault of Ki blasts, that left Makuta heavily damaged. His vision blurred for a moment, as the Android opponent forward at him fast.

" I..don't..I don't think so!" Makuta pushing his body a step further. The aura of the Kaioken X4 cracked the ground under him as it flared wildly.

Makuta [* x 3](Kaioken X4 Burst)
PL: 7,316 HP: 424 ATK: 2,152 DEF: 2,016 SPD: 2,896

The Android didn't falter, and threw a punch aimed at the Namekians face. Makuta tilted his head, narrowly dodging the attack, and proceeded to counter-punch #4 in the face. The impact smashed the robots face inward, and it exploded. The Androids body fell next to Makuta, as the Namekian panted from the strain.

Makuta attacks Android #4 at the Kaioken x4 level, inflicting 3,307 damage! (2,189 -> 0)
Makuta takes 5% HP in damage due to the use of the Burst beyond his control. (424-> 333)
---------------------------
Makuta [* x 0][Kaioken x4 Exhaustion]
PL: 457 HP: 424 ATK: 134 DEF: 126 SPD: 181
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Otis performed a self diagnostic of his internal systems, which indicated he had sustained severe damage from the X-Burner. Most of the damage was internal, save for a few gashes in the Androids face and chest. "Your treachery has gone on long enough, Project Heracles. Otis noticed his opponet was utterly depleted of energy and darted at Jasper, knocking him back with a kick before catching up to land some punches and kicks. Just as Jasper was beginning to regain balance, Otis flew under and landed a kick in Jasper's stomach, before flying above and charging a quick Masenko. Jasper had barely enough time to flip over and prepare to absorb the ki blast. Unfortunately, Otis instead fired eye beams into the Android's neck, who was so devoted to defending against the false Masenko had no time to react. The beams only pierced Jasper's left shoulder and grazed his neck, but this proved sufficient to incapacitate the Android, who fell to the ground like a rock.

Otis pwns Jasper, inflicting 3,276 damage! (1,689-> 0)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 pm

"Jasper...! Not again...!" Corey yelled, having flashbacks to the School Wars. He rushed forth, but then collapsed to one knee. "*huff* *puff* ...The Kaioken's taking a lot more out of me than I thought...!"

Corey takes 96 damage from the Kaioken x3 (114 -> 18)
-------
"...Senzu, coming up...!" Drew grunted, pouring out some Senzu beans from his pouch.

"Ed, Makuta, that's two... Eddy, Corey...another two...and then Kale..." he said. "...Five total..."

He then handed one to Corey, who was right next to him. "Alright. Eat it. Hurry."

Corey ate the bean, immediately restoring his full strength. Drew then handed him the four beans.

"You take these to the others. I'll go ahead with Edd. Hopefully he can help us fix Jasper if he doesn't die..."

"Got it!" Corey said, immediately speeding around the site. It took him about twenty seconds to deliver the beans to Ed and Kale. He gave the extra one to Ed, who crouched down next to Eddy. He then threw the last bean to Makuta. "Catch!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Makuta was ready to collapse after the battle and his high Kaioken usage, but he had a bad feeling about Jasper. He couldn't sense what the had happened in the Androids battle, and that worried him. He forced himself into flight, and went into a nonlogicaltimewise flight over the training grounds. After a minute or so, he noticed the others below.

He noticed Corey throw something, with a enthusiastic "Catch!", a Senzu bean sent flying towards the Namekian. Makuta was barely able to catch it, but after he did so he ate it without another thought. His strength returned to him, and he flew to were he recalled Jasper and Otis's battle had been taking place.

-------------------------------
Makuta reached his destination, and touched down next to a resting Otis, and a "hibernating" Jasper.

"Jasper... and just who exactly are you..." Makuta said, looking from Jasper, then over to the blue android.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm

"I..." The Android was unsure on how to answer Makuta's question, or even if he could answer the question. He knew that he was codenamed Project Odysseus, yet he could not disclose this title to his foes, lest they somehow find a link to Utonium and find him. Yet the only other name he had was an informal shortening of his codename coined by Utonium. Of course, the Android did not need to answer the Namek at all, yet he needed to be identified as something other than "the blue Android." The Android knew he was unique, unlike his mass produced and expendible brothers, and thus would need to be indentified as such with a unique name. Finally making a consensus, the Android decided to answer.

"I, am Otis, the pinnacle of modern Androids." Otis usually wasn't egotistical, the situation never called for it. Yet he considered it finally neccessary, at least for the sake of being identified. It was not like this statement was untrue either. He was the first Android that was granted an Overdrive Core, he was and still is Utoniums magnum opus, no Android could ever change that. Having answered Makuta's question, Otis resumed resting, albeit in a more alert state.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Makuta stood in thought for a moment, looking at the damaged Otis, and to his fallen friend. Finnaly he came to a decision.

"It could hardly be considered honorable to fight someone in your condition..." Makuta said, closing his eyes. If Otis had more of his Beta version personality, he would have been angry at that remark, but Original Timeline Otis just stood there without emotion. "Go...leave us now and don't come back. Tell your creator that we will defeat anything they throw at us. And tell them next time, I will have no restraint."

The words left the Namekians mouth, and went into the Androids ears. Makuta let the words sink in, even though the Android could probably compute his reaction in a instant. Otis stood straight, out of his resting position and the his *Android Type Aura* flared.

"I was ordered to bring an end to your Resistance. Probability for this to occur is less then desired, but if I could put down but one more of you, I can call my mission a success. My readings indicate your current power, is greater then any of your companions..." Otis said, slowly bringing his hands into a Masenko position.

"...You won't do anything of the such. I can't complain about your decision, I must avenge my fallen comrade..." Makuta said, as he began charging a Final Flash.

He's smart there's no doubt about it... though his systems are damaged he is still a Infinite Ki model from what I can tell. If his design limitations are great enough, he will overpower me even if I am at my best.The Final Flash is the only attack in my arsenal that can hope to grant me victory, but I've only just perfected it...if something goes wrong..

*When a Android powers up in a game, there auras are normally different then any others.*
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next