Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"Masenko," As Otis gathered energy into his Masenko, the Android could not help but think why the Namek would even consider giving himself the oppritunity to escape. Yet it did not matter at this point, Otis estimations indidicated that accepting Makuta's mercy would only allow Project Heracles to live, and Otis could not allow that. "Ha!" The Android thrust his hands forward, shooting the powerful energy wave at the Namek.
--------
Masenko uses three blast stocks, ATK: 2,385.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #11: Non-Prototype Swarm

Post  TheToonKing Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Makuta [* x 3](Kaioken X4 Burst)
PL: 7,316 HP: 424 ATK: 2,152 DEF: 2,016 SPD: 2,896

Two spheres of Ki collected in Makuta hands,and he powered up to Kaioken Time Four. He had to win this sturggle, or himself and Jasper would be at this Androids mercy...

"FINAL FLASH!" Makuta yelled, firing off the large golden blast. The attack collided with the attack Otis fired at the same moment.

-------------------------
Makuta fires Final Flash at 2 BS's. ATK: 2797

Basically whichever attack has the higher ATK for 2 rounds in a row wins the struggle. If ones ATK is twice that of there opponents, they automatically win the struggle. If two beams ATKs are equal to each other for two rounds in succession, both fights take the damage.

Basicaly Otis has the next Round to at least tie in strength. Keep in mind you gain 1 more BS each round.

Good luck.... Twisted Evil
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

The Namek's counterattack was indeed pushing the limits of both, both were fairly injured, and were straining in their energy waves. Otis knew that with the Nameks newfound strength, he would be able to dominate the Android very soon. Utonium never stated how high the multiplier for the OD Core could go, but confirmed at least four times normal base. Otis had no time to hesitate, it was either enter the next level or face certain destruction. The Android's aura flared brighter he entered OD x4. Sure enough, the Masenko with it's new found strength pushed the Final Flash back.
----------
Otis [*x4] (Overdrive Core X4 Burst)
PL: 8,000 HP: 881 ATK: 3,000 DEF: 3,000 SPD: 2,000
Masenko (3 BS) ATK: 3,180
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Makuta was really feeling the pressure now. There was no doubt that if he hadn't taken the Senzu, he'd be dead right now. the Kaioken X4 took it's tole, even on his healed, though not physically replenished fully, body.

"I've still got energy in reserves..." Makuta grunted aloud to himself, going all out in his attempt. The struggle changed course once again, and the Final Flash began to overwhelm Otis.

--------------------------
Makuta adds 2 BS's to his attack. ATK: 3,443
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm

"The energy Makuta is putting out just now...!" Corey yelled.

"He must be using a Kaioken times four to be putting out that much energy..." Drew noted, through gritted teeth. "What the hell is he fighting, and for that matter, where's Jasper?"

Eddy was fed his Senzu at this point, and pulled himself to his feet.

"The robot fighting Ed and me..." Eddy began. "It said something I'd only expect from one guy..."

"Eddy?" Edd asked. "What'd it say?"

"'Dorrky'."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:55 pm

The surge of energy placed into the Final Flash put Otis on the defensive once again, and the Android was already under extreme stress from the Overdrive Core even before activating level four. "Heat Level: Critical" Otis heat sinks were being overwhelmed by the OD Cores excessive heat, which was the primary reason he too damage from using it. Despite Otis' infinite ki, Makuta's burst would be enough to overwhelm the Android before his advantage could take effect. The Android knew he had to cut his losses, even if he were to defeat the Namek, he would be quickly taken down by the Saiyans revitalized might before he could destroy Project Heracles. Thus Otis concocted a plan to escape, he would have to take some damage from Makuta's attack in the process, but it should allow him to live to fight another day...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 am

Makuta could feel the energy he was forcing out of his body, in conjunction with the Kaioken, was killing him. He felt his left leg tendon snap, and the pain caused him to learch forward. Several blood vessels popped in his arms, and they became numb. He could only hold them up threw pure will power. His entire solar plexus burned. At just the moment Makuta was about to give up hope, Otis's blast lost a great deal of its power. The pressure of the Androids blast had been greatly dulled, and Makuta had but one thought.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Makuta put every once of his energy into the blast, and into sustaining the Kaioken for but a few seconds more. At that moment, he noticed but the slightest glint in his eye,some abnormality occurring at Otis's location. Makuta couldn't think about it at the time, as he released all of his power at once, ad his beam engorged Otis's in a sea of pure ki. The blast caused there section of the training hill to collapse under them, and Makuta had to redirect the beam slightly into the air to stop it from colliding with a Peach Creek building.

As the last bit of his Ki left his body, Makuta saw no signs of Otis being left in the beams aftermath, Jasper had been covered in a bit of rubble but hadn't been damaged any further. The fight seemed won, but still...

I'm not so sure...

But finnaly the Senzu beans strength of healing physical injuries and ki reserves, and weakness of leaving the fatigue, caused the Namekian to collapse, not a abnormal event for the Original Timeline...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

Everyone had arrived at the area to see the end result "damn, look at them" said Drew noticing Makutas bloody state and Jasper broken body. "Makuta will be fine when we give him another senzu but Jasper is different problem" said Corey.

Drew knew what Corey meant "shit that's right...what are we gonna do.." said Drew "what do you mean cant you just get him fixed?" asked Eddy "its not that simple Eddy, only one of the veterans from the school wars has the technical knowledge to fix him" said Corey. Everyone wondered what to do "Cant you fix him double D?" asked Ed "Sorry Ed but I don't know anything about android mechanics" said Double D.

"ok guys were cant continue this discussion out in the open, we need to take base somewhere so we can Keep these two safe while we heal them" Said Drew "open to any suggestion".
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Me, me! Me, me!" Ed called out, jumping up and down.

"Ed?" Drew asked.

"At my house!" Ed replied.

"Wha--well, uh...okay..." Drew responded.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 pm

"Oh for crying out..." Eddy said, louder then he should have. Though this normal for the boy.

"Hmmm?" Corey said in a questioning tone.

"Eds residence..is so unsanitary. And my weekly attempts at cleaning it up have been put off sense meeting Corey and Jasper..." Edd explained, looking sick just thinking about Eds room. At this moment, Drew's annoyance to the Saiyans reaction to a little filth clouded his judgement.

"Then it's decided, we're defiantly staying at Eds house for the night." Drew spoke up, and after seeing Edd and Eddy's faces, "And if I here any complaints we will stay a bit longer.

After a few minutes, Ed picked up Jasper, and the Eds and Kale left for Eds house. Corey and Drew stayed behind for a moment, looking at the destroyed battle field, to talk

"So Drew...we're going tomorrow right? After all...Eddy figured out it was Kevin who was behind these attacks." Corey asked, looking to his older Cousin, who stood in front of him with his back turned to the young Saiyan.

"I've had enough of this shit. Tomorrow, we're going to end it..."

"I hear what your saying, but promise you won't do something you'l regret..." Corey said to his cousin. Drew said nothing, and after a few minutes the two silently flew off.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Boosts:
Saiyans (sans Corey, Eddy, and Kale): +13% PL
Corey, Kale: +15% PL
Eddy: +17% PL
Makuta: +12% PL
Jasper: Upgrade pending the ending of next episode.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2