Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew, Edd and Eddy Training: Post Episode 12

Go down

Drew, Edd and Eddy Training: Post Episode 12 Empty Drew, Edd and Eddy Training: Post Episode 12

Post  SSJ57G Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

"Drew, come on, man, Kev's been out, and he swore he'd never do it again!" Eddy pleaded as the addressed Saiyan dragged him and Double-D by the collars of their shirts to the training site, the sockhat-wearer still holding on to the math book he was studying minutes prior.

"You two have not been keeping up with the rest of us," remarked Drew as he continued to physically drag them to the site. "Besides, Kevin isn't the real evil here. It's whoever taught him. And we need all the help we can get, even slackers like the two of you."

"Drew, if I may interrupt," Edd said, casually stowing his math book underneath his hat and somehow inside of his spiky Saiyan hair it hid underneath. "We're not fighters by any means. Ed's comic book addiction makes him more prone to--"

The younger Saiyan never quite finished his tirade, for Drew roughly lifted the two Saiyans from the ground and flew them the rest of the way to the training site.

"We can't have anyone going soft!" he roared. It took about thirty seconds for Drew to find a good spot to set them down. "That's why, you two are going to come at me, right here, right now!"

"...Like we have a choice..." Edd said, getting into his fighting position.

"Ugh, the things I have to put up with!" grumbled Eddy as he got into position.
-------
Drew [* x 4]
PL: 2,350 HP: 2,350 SP: 3,920 ATK: 783 DEF: 784 SPD: 783
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Edd [* x 4]
PL: 1,600 HP: 1,600 SP: 3,050 ATK: 455 DEF: 610 SPD: 535
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Eddy [* x 4]
PL: 1,759 HP: 1,759 SP: 2,550 ATK: 527 DEF: 510 SPD: 722

Move Order
Drew (783)
Eddy (722)
Edd (535)
---
Drew stood in a relaxed manner.

"Come on. Show me what you've got."

Drew passes his turn!
-
Edd and Eddy looked to one another. Eddy rushed forward, attempting to plant his fist into the side of Drew's head, but Drew caught the fist.

"Too slow." said the older Saiyan, also catching one of Eddy's legs. The shorter Saiyan did a flip, and blasted Drew back with a weak Ki blast. Double-D then added his own Ki blast to the mix, causing the two blasts to combine and explode.

Eddy and Double-D attack Drew in tandem, inflicting a total of 618 SP damage and 154 HP damage!
(3,920 -> 3,302) (2,350 -> 2,196)
---
Drew [* x 6]
PL: 2,350 HP: 2,196/2,350 SP: 3,302/3,920 ATK: 783 DEF: 784 SPD: 783
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

VERSUS

Edd [* x 5]
PL: 1,600 HP: 1,600 SP: 3,050 ATK: 455 DEF: 610 SPD: 535

Eddy [* x 5]
PL: 1,759 HP: 1,759 SP: 2,550 ATK: 527 DEF: 510 SPD: 722

Move Order
Drew (783)
Eddy (722)
Edd (535)
---
"Is that all you've got," asked Drew, dusting himself off. "Hm. Pretty good, together, but individually your attacks wouldn't have done that much to me."

With this statement said, Drew launched at Double-D and Eddy, and kicked the latter across the back of the head, before punching him in the gut.

Drew attacks Eddy, inflicting 1,202 damage to SP and 300 to HP (2,550 -> 1,348) (1,759 -> 1,459)
----EARLY END TO BATTLE
Eddy crumpled to his knees, badly winded from the attack.

"*cough*! Drew...what the hell...!?" he said, clutching his gut where the last hit was felt.

"You should have kept up, Eddy." observed Drew. When he and Double-D tried to attack again, one quick scuffle later, both of the Saiyans were bruised and battered by their mentor.

"Listen up, Double-D, Eddy! Ed's found a reason to train. Do you know what his reason is?" Drew asked. "It's not his comic book fetish. It's because he wants to protect his sister - after Sarah got clobbered, he's really been applying himself! Hell, he gave Streak some moderate trouble. I don't like anthromorphs, I must admit, but I know strength when I see it, and I can respect that much!

"Corey's been applying himself since he was younger than you." the elder Saiyan continued. "He's nearly as strong as I am, if not stronger! You two had better find a reason to train, and find it soon, and for yourselves. Otherwise...you two will cease to exist in this world..."

Drew left the two Saiyans alone. Edd and Eddy didn't know what to think.

"They're still on us..." Double-D mused, going back to his studies. Eddy stuck his green tongue out at Drew's receding form.

"FINE! BE THAT WAY!" he roared. Then he was met with a light blue Ki blast to the chest.

"Eddy! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, yeah..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down