Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streak Training RP: Post- Episode #5

2 posters

Go down

Streak Training RP: Post- Episode #5 Empty Streak Training RP: Post- Episode #5

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Streak, in light form, began to go back to his clan's land to report on what he has learned, and what kind of help he has been given. He had a clear idea of what to say to his elders, and mentally planned it out as he began his descent into the land. As he landed, the light reformed into his hedgehog form. He cracked his neck a little bit.

"Streak, you're back!" said one of his clan's members, a dark red anthropomorphic wolf wearing a black vest and dark gray training pants mirroring Streak's white pants. "How did it go?"

"The Earth's Special Forces has its own collection of strong people. Saiyans are among them..." the hedgehog began, walking towards the large building which held the elders. The wolf followed him.

"So...Saiyans?" he asked. "Aren't they supposed to be extinct?"

"Apparently there's some right here on Earth, alive and well, very much real." the hedgehog responded, the two continuing their walk. "I made sure to train on my own, and was able to at least maintain control of my element long enough...hopefully it'll be enough so that I can spar with outsiders to the clan."

"I see. That's why you've come back, right?"

"Partly. I also came back because there's three days left. Though I don't think I'll be boosting my elemental control any time soon. Those Saiyans gain power faster than any other living thing I've seen! It's insane..."

With that, the two parted ways. Streak stepped inside, and knelt down before the leaders of the clan. There were four in total, all aged at least sixty years human. The group were dressed in cloaks, black in color with a white lightning bolt running down the back. All had their hoods up, and regarded Streak's appearance with a turn of the head.

"Rise, young one, what have you seen and learned out in the field?" one of them said, in a gentle voice.

"I have seen the battles of the outsiders. The School Wars have raged on for a considerable amount of time, and the Earth's Special Forces unit-the one I joined up at your behest-is full of powerful aliens. Most of them, if you aren't already aware, are Saiyans."

"Saiyans?" one of them hissed. "Are you sure you saw right?"

"It was unmistakable. They had gravity-defying hair, most of them had dark-colored hair and eyes...and they were able to manipulate energy with little to no trouble."

"Anything new to report?" asked a third one, a balanced tone in his voice.

"I would like to check my elemental progress. I want to see if I'm truly ready to spar with outsiders to the clan. I've trained on my own and I think I have the basics of the element down." Streak responded. The fourth elder turned to the first three. They spoke in hushed voices, considering Streak's request. Finally, it was the fourth to speak, his voice raspy.

"Very well. When you are ready, report to the arena. The basic elemental will be waiting." said the fourth.
-------
After doing some warm-ups with his friends, Streak reported to the arena as requested. There was a small crowd of fellow Lightning clan members. There was a murmur among the crowds, but overall, most seemed excited. The hedgehog was sure they were expecting to see the strength he had gained while deployed on an official task. He had been selected since he was a hard-working individual, and they were convinced he'd follow the rules. Indeed, he had.

Streak activated his Raiken as the elemental appeared. It was somewhat large, glowing with white-yellow energy. It appeared to be streamlined, meaning it was faster compared to the other elementals at its level.

"Let the match begin!" said the gentle-voiced elder from before, not wanting to waste time in getting the exam underway.
----
Streak (Raiken) [* x 4]
PL: 590 HP: 590 ATK: 175 (192) DEF: 175 SPD: 240 (300)
-Lightning Strike: (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Inexperienced Raiken: (+10% ATK/+25% SPD while active, costs 2 Blast stocks to activate, 1 thereafter to maintain)

VERSUS

Basic Lightning Elemental
PL: 630 HP: 630 ATK: 160 DEF: 160 SPD: 310
-Lightning Strike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-----
The Lightning Elemental launched itself at Streak. Streak ran out of the way of its bullcharge, and was soon kicking at it. The elemental used a weak lightning strike to convince Streak to back off, but the damage had been done.

Lightning Elemental uses Lightning Strike at 2 BS's, inflicting 152 damage to Streak! (590 -> 438)

Streak attacks Lightning Elemental, inflicting 230 damage! (630 -> 400)
-------
The Lightning Elemental and Streak continued the match, as the spectators began to cheer slightly. Streak ran along the ground, dodging several feint manuevers from the massive beast, but was caught off-guard by the empowered stone statue's kick, sending Streak flying back. Streak soon recovered, and shot a few very weak lightning arrows into him, stunning the crowd. One of the spectators noted that Streak was able to control it a lot better than usual, considering he was able to guide it to an extent.

Lighting Elemental attacks Streak, inflicting 146 damage! (438 -> 292)

Streak attacks Lightning Elemental, inflicting 230 damage! (400 -> 170)
-------------
Lightning Elemental swiped Streak back once more, bringing the match to a standstill. (292 -> 146) At this point, Streak decided to demonstrate just how much control he had over his element. He raised his hands over his head, and began to create a large Lightning Strike attack, just as he had all those nights ago when he first discovered he perfected it. However, since that instance, which resulted in his arms crying for mercy, Streak had since gotten complete control over the basics.

Needless to say, the Lightning Elemental stood no chance. Streak thrust the attack forward, which contained a majority of his elemental energy, hitting the statue dead-on. There was a silence as the statue crackled with electricity, still standing, bits and pieces of it dropping off. It spoke a single word.

"Pass." With that, the elemental toppled over, the lights growing dim as the spirit of the basic elemental left the stone statue, leaving it just a slightly damaged vessel. In the elemental animal clans, it was normal.

"That's it, huh?" the second elder spoke, with that hiss still showing in his voice. "He's mastered his basics alright."

"Then it is possible for him to train outside the clan," the third one from before said. "We're going to need to fix that statue a little bit before we begin the next exam, but it was a splendid show, wasn't it."

The fourth elder addressed the crowd.

"If the elemental's word wasn't good enough for you," his raspy voice barely able to communicate the excitement that the crowd should be feeling. "Streak the Hedgehog has passed his examination. He is ready to continue the next step up, and spar with clan outsiders as well. First thing's first. Streak?"

"Yes, sir?" Streak asked, powering down.

"You need to assist us in fixing the elemental. You sort of overdid it there. After that, you may return to the Earth's Special Forces unit when you're ready."

And so, the three days came and went fast. On the day of the attack, Streak sought out the unit with the scouter he had been given, and turned into a mass of light, leaving the clan's grounds behind to return to the war...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Streak Training RP: Post- Episode #5 Empty Re: Streak Training RP: Post- Episode #5

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:46 pm

-Legibility
Of course there are no issues in this department.

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
Realistic, and I say for its length, stat based battle, and real story line deserves a bigger boost.

-Boost
+25% of current PL
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down