Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otis' Training RP: Post Episode 12

2 posters

Go down

Otis' Training RP: Post Episode 12 Empty Otis' Training RP: Post Episode 12

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"Scouter: Online, Ki Matrix: Online, All Functioning Systems: Nominal" Otis' computer awakened the slumbering Android, who's repairs were completed in only a brief few hours. "Incoming Message: 'Now that your repairs are complete Otis, it is time to demonstrate the capabilities of my power suit and your new Overdrive Core. In addition to a new core, I have installed some elemental attacks into your paltry arsenal.'" Utonium messaged to his creation, directing him to a Nav point... located on the moon. "Proceed to Nav Theta, once there you will engage in a spar." Otis walked out, and ascended into the atmosphere. The Android was unsure why the two would train on the moon, as Utonium had a perfectly good arena in his lab. By the time he left the exosphere, Otis concluded that Utonium wanted to test his suit without risking damage to his lab, even if the training grounds are in such a hostile enviroment.

------
A few minutes later, Otis touched down upon the natrual satellite near the Nav point. The Android searched briefly for Utonium to no avail, before he could continue, a pair of Androids ambushed Otis. The first was a round, yellow humanoid with spikes on the arms and head. The other could be considered "handsome" with a long, orange ponytail and purple skin. The two Androids more or less resembled the ancient Frieza's henchman Dodoria and Zarbon respectively.

"Hmph, talk about lack of creativity, if only Utonium's Androids were as powerful as they are aesthetically unappealing." Android Beta(Zarbon) opened, "Alpha is fighting the scientist on the other side of this moon, Gamma and I will be more than enough to stop you."

"Your planet will be Lord Alpha's, and then so will the galaxy!" Gamma added,

All three Androids entered a fighting position, Otis considered scanning Utonium's fight, but focused on his own instead. Otis activated OD x4 and the fight began shortly after.
-------------
Android Beta [*5]
PL: 3,400 HP: 3,400 SP: 4,000 ATK: 1,000 DEF: 800 SPD: 1,600
Attacks:
Generic Energy Barrage: (+1% ATK/+2% SPD per blast stock used, upgrades, see GM)
Generic Heavy Ki Blast: (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)

Android Gamma [*5]
PL: 3,300 HP: 3,300 SP: 4,500 ATK 1,600 DEF: 900 SPD: 800
Attacks:
Generic Mouth Cannon: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, upgrades, SEE GM)
Maximum Buster: (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used)

Versus

Otis [*5]
PL: 8,000 HP: 2,000 SP: 2,500 ATK: 2,250 DEF: 2,250 SPD: 1,500
Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Cryrocalypse Ray: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Lock-On Frost Cannon: (+3 ATK/+3 SPD per BS used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Move order:
Android Beta (1,600)
Otis (1,500)
Android Gamma (800)

Round 1 start!
-------
Beta and Otis started the fight by dashing towards each other, with the former having a slight speed advantage. Beta used this advantage to land a kick to Otis’ head, before retreating back.
-------
Beta attacks Otis, inflicting 444 SP damage and 111 HP damage! (2,500 ->2,066) (2,000-> 1,889)
-------
This retreat was an unwise mistake, allowing Otis time to test one of his new attacks. The Android stood there and focused, focusing on forging ice crystals with his ki. Small sparkling shards began to form in front of the Androids head, and Otis launched them at Android Beta. Beta tried to shoot a ki blast back, but it was too late as the shards exploded, eveloping much of the Android’s torso and arms.
-------
Otis uses Lock-On Frost Cannon [1 BS] on Beta, inflicting 6,652 SP damage and 1,653 HP damage! (4,000-> 2,347)

Otis takes 165 damage from OD core. (2,066->1,901) (1,889->1,724)
-------
“You can’t do that! You cannot be stronger than either of us, and I’ll prove that!” Gamma spread his hands out, charging as much ki as it could into the attack.
-------
Gamma charges Maximum Buster, skipping his turn.
-------EARLY END TO BATTLE--------
Before the three Androids could continue the fight, Beta and Gamma began to convulse as if they were having a seizure. Shortly after, the two simply dropped inactive. Otis took the oppritunity to destroy the helpless Androids, first by smashing Beta's torso along with the frozen internal structures. Gamma, having charged so much energy, went unstable and resulted in a meltdown in the ki Matrix. The resulting explosion left a modestly sized crater on the Moon, while Otis flew off towards a progressively increasing energy reading.
-------
Meanwhile in a small crater on the dark side of the moon, Utonium prepared to test his suit's ability. The professor had finished integrating the Chaos Emerald into his suit, as well as installing an oxygen synthesizer to breathe in space. Yet a horror awaited him, one that could destroy Otis were it not for his upgrades. On the other side of the crater stood a pinkish humanoid alien, like Androids Beta and Gamma, Alpha was based upon another of Frieza's most powerful minions, one that instilled fear into (and destroyed) countless worlds with his elite group of warriors.

Or at least he would have if he wasn't based on Cui...

"Frieza was weak, I have established my rightful place as head of the new Cuian Empire. Now it is time I take the planet of Earth, and forge it into the capital of my Empire! If your strongest warrior can't even defeat my lackies, how do you expect to defeat me?" Android Alpha bellowed, acting just as if not more cocky than his base.

"You and your companions are an error and nothing more, you are the result of a software glitch on my Lunar outpost. You have established a false sense of superiority simply because you believe you control the moon base, yet according to my diagnostics, you and your fellow miscasts just walked straight out here without even syncing up with the mainframe. Now, I have spent enough time talking to a mistake already, it is time for you to die." Both Android and Utonium entered combat, both knowing that only one of them could conquer Earth.
--------
Android Alpha [*5]
PL: 4,800 HP: 4,900 SP:7,000 ATK: 1,700 DEF: 1,400 SPD: 1,700
Attacks:
Generic Heavy Ki Blast: (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)
Generic Energy Barrage: (+1% ATK/+2% SPD per blast stock used, upgrades, see GM)

Versus

Professor Utonium [*6]
PL: 7,500 HP: 7,500 SP: 12,500 ATK: 2,500 DEF: 2,500 SPD: 2,500
Attacks:
Chaos Spear: (+3% ATK/+3% SPD)
Chaos Control: (Time Stop: 3 BS, can attack twice, cooldown 5 turns)

Move Order:
Utonium (2,500)
Android Alpha (1,700)

Round 1 start!
---------
Utonium was eager to test his newfound Chaos-based techniques, yet knew he only had a handful to choose from with only one Emerald in possession. This nevertheless did not stop the professor, Utonium held out his hand, charging a golden orb of electricity.

"Chaos... Spear!" Utonium yelled, launching a bolt of Chaos energy at the Android.

"You call that an attack? it's so weak I'm not even going to dodge this weak attack!" Alpha's overwhelming egotism clouded out rational thought, foolishly allowing Utonium to land a square hit on the Android. When the dust cleared Alpha was clearly showing signs of internal, but not cosmetic damage.

Utonium uses Chaos Spear (two stocks) on Android Alpha, inflicting 5,016 SP damage and 1,254 HP damage! (7,000->1,984) (4,800-> 3,446)
---------
Android Alpha was clearly pissed at this point, "You can't hurt me, I am unbeatable, and will never lose. The Kais, not even Goku could defeat me, let alone you!" Alpha ascended into the vacuum, creating an enormous ball of ki. "I have sacrificed my minions for their power to prove my point, none can defeat the Cuian Empire!"

Android Alpha charges a really big ki sphere, skipping his turn.
-------
"Hmph, if you were so sure of yourself, you wouldn't have to let the other two Androids go to waste. In actuality I just uploaded a patch in the outposts mainframe, yet I decided to keep you online because well, you are just too darn entertaining." Utonium casually replied, awaiting for Alpha to try and kill him. At this point Alpha's ego had been burst, the Android slammed the ball of ki down, which was roughly ten yards in diameter. "Chaos... Control!" Briefly before the ball hit Utonium, perhaps a little too brief for the professor's comfort, the sphere halted in place, as did Alpha. Exploiting his ability to stop time, Utonium sidestepped the attack, flew up to Alpha, dragged him to where Utonium was just standing, and then resumed time from a safe distance. The resulting explosion took up a small part of the moons surface, but due to being on the dark side, was invisible from Earth.
--------
Otis and Utonium met up near the explosion's massive crater, and evaluated each other's combat efficiency. Utonium summed up by saying: "Unfortuantely, this exercise was brief, yet I have gathered a substantial amount of data nontheless, in addition to dealing with a minor thorn in our side." Both creation and creator lifted off from the Moon's surface to return to Utonium's Terran lab to process the data.

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing post.)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Otis' Training RP: Post Episode 12 Empty Re: Otis' Training RP: Post Episode 12

Post  SSJ57G Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Since Utonium is going to get plot-based increases anyway, he doesn't benefit.

Otis: +15% PL

Because Legibility and Realism/Lack of BS are golden.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down