Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

+4
saskestheman
Gohan2535
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  SSJ57G Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"Kaioken Attack Times Two!" Drew roared, activating a burst as well.

Drew [* x 5][Kaioken x2 Burst]
PL: 5,404 HP: 2,525/2,702 SP: 3,789/4,500 ATK: 1,804 DEF: 1,800 SPD: 1,800

With this power, he first charged Android A with a punch that went straight through it's chest, causing the fist to come out the other side. Decoy Android E rushed up, trying to save its friend, but Drew kicked the now inert Android A into Android E, and then showered the two with energy blasts, obliterating them.

Double attack!
Attacks D. Android A (1,085 HP damage taken due to SP running dry) and D. Android E (2,754 HP damage taken due to SP running dry)
inflicting 4,068 SP damage and 1,017 HP damage to both!
D. Android A: SP: (2,983 -> 0) HP: (2,146 -> 0)
D. Android E: SP: (1,314 -> 0) HP: (1,829 -> 0)
--------
Streak rushed at D. Android C, seeing as how Jasper was busying himself with taking on B, and seeing as how Makuta could use the help, and delivered a lightning kick to the side of the Android's head.

Streak attacks D. Android C, inflicting 544 SP damage and 136 HP damage! (2,297 -> 1,753) (1,726 -> 1,590)
--------
C redirected his attention to Streak, hitting the hedgehog with a red energy blast.

D. Android C attacks Streak, inflicting 1,227 SP damage and 306 HP damage! (3,300 -> 2,073) (2,184 -> 1,878)
---------(This fight is still ongoing, D. Android B and Jasper's turn)
The Eds proceeded to gang up on F, who was the last of the Androids fighting the trainees.

"Alright, boys, let's give this one a taste of his medicine, Eds' style!" Eddy called out, rushing forward, jumping on the Android's head and kicking it into the ground. Ed followed up by grabbing the Android's legs and slamming it into the ground face-up, and then harshly jumping on the chest of the Decoy. Then, Edd finished it with a Kaioken Burst x2 Kamehameha Wave, destroying him.

The Eds attack Android F in tandem, inflicting a grand total of 3,652 SP damage and 913 HP damage! (2,575 -> 0) (1,594 -> 0) (SP leftover applied to HP: 1,077)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  saskestheman Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Jasper had grown tired of the silence the android was returning and thought it best to end it "you had your chance but I am going to end this now" said Jasper as he activated the Overdrive Core burst x2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
PL: 4,574 HP: 2,058/2,287 SP: 2,602/3,520 ATK: 1,918 DEF: 1,408 SPD: 1,410
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper charged at the android and with one arm forced it back to rock wall then with his other fist punched it clean threw the chest. there was a glow then an explosion as the android was completely destroyed. "He'll show again....sooner or later" said Jasper as he deactivated the Overdrive Core.

Jasper attacked D.Android B dealing 5,255 (SP:1,544 -> 0) (HP:1,712 -> 0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Corey launched up towards the final of the Recoome lookalike decoys, and hit it with a vicious uppercut, sending it high into the air, blowing him back entirely.

Corey attacks D. Android C, inflicting 671 SP damage and 167 HP damage (1,753 -> 1,082) (1,590 -> 1,423)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Utonium pulled into the sidewalk by Townsville hall, ascended the stairs and walked into the foyer. There Miss Sara Bellum sat typing away at a computer, the monitor obscuring her face from the professor. "Mr. Mayor, Professor Utonium is here for his meeting with you." The secretary said talking into an intercom.

"Send him in, grr, open up jar!" The Mayor grunted in reply, clearly in a struggle to get a pickle jar open. "Darn it! Why can't I get someone to do this for me!?"

"Walk right in professor, he won't mind." Bellum continued on with her work, while Utonium entered the Mayor's office. Noticing that Utonium had entered, the Mayor put the jar of pickles away and turned his attention to his guest. The Cyan Chaos Emerald rested on a small pedistal on the Mayor's desk.

"Good day Professor Utonium, I was just having a little trouble with the jar again. So why are you here, and where is your son, the one with the odd skin condition?"

Ignoring the fact that the Mayor didn't know Otis was an Android, he stated his business. "Five years ago, sir, I was a professor. But the kids were highly uneducated, so "No Child Left Behind" was passed by our Congress. The kids did not like this or the strict schedule. Within three months the students rebelled. Now this wouldn't have been a big issue. However, a group of Saiyans and their Namek and "Humanoid Animal" allies pushed us back. To make matters worse, the group had the Govenrment on their side. The Saiyans have found new allies, including an experimental rouge Android, and I fear they will attack the city soon. However that jewel along with six others can save us. I need that gem to defeat the Saiyans and their allies!"

"My my God, it was true all along, their are still people after this city!" The Mayor pondered briefly about the gem, making a decision. "This jewel is a prized possession of the city, but if you say it's powerful and can destroy the encroaching aliens, you can have it. Catch." The Mayor tossed the Emerald to Utonium who examined it.

That was too easy, Jesus everybody in this city are imbeciles. Then again this guy can't even open a damn pickle jar, something just about anyone can do with ease. So maybe this town is full of hicks, it works to my advantage then.

"Now is there anything you can tell us about these Saiyans and their allies?" The Mayor questioned,

"Y-You want to know more?" Utonium was slightly stunned of the Mayor's curiosity.

"The town must know about the full extent of this threat, Professor."

"Very well, three are related, Corey is the youngest at twelve, Drew is the oldest of the three at twenty one and also the leader, and Zach is eigthteen. The three resemble Son Gohan in his teens, Son Goku and Vegeta respectively except for different colored apparel. Corey is cyan, Drew is black and green, and Zach is red. Those are the three main leaders and lieutenants and are highly dangerous, any and all of their allies must be destroyed as well. I'll send more info on the rest of the group soon."

"Very well, I will make an announcement as soon as I get all the data, we all thought the Saiyans died out centuries ago. The town is in your hands professor."

"Got it, I have sent an Android unit to guage their strengths and such. I will post the data on a website for public reference as well, which will hold information about our foes, and the battles they have been in." With that, Utonium walked out of the office with Emerald in hand back to his car, and drove home to begin implementing it into his suit.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Makuta flew into the air following the uppercutted Android, and kicked it down towards Streak, who charged a Lightning Strike attack. As the Android came within range, Streak chucked the energy into the Android, causing it to short-circuit.

"Now we have some spare parts, just in case..." said Streak, looking towards the dead Android.

Makuta and Streak attack in tandem, inflicting enough damage to end D. Android B's resistance.
--------
"Something's wrong," noted Drew. "If these were Kevin-built...they should be stronger..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Otis and the non-Protoype Androids numbered seven through eleven flew into the Townsville skies, then out of the city limits heading off towards Peach Creek. A few minutes into the flight the outskirts of Aaron City ebbed into sight on the horizon, this was the cue to deviate dirrection towards the coast. From there the group would trace the coast enter from Mondo a Go Go, and enter the town from there. These manuevers were meant to prevent detection, and therefore give the city time to attempt evacuation. Which would only make the process of finding Kevin somewhat more difficult.

After about three more minutes, the group had reached the city of Peach Creek. The six fanned out, taking different parts of the city to cover. Otis actually found Kevin eating at a McBurgerKong, the Android noticed that the kid was obviously scared out of his mind, visibly shaking while chewing a chesseburger. Even Otis found him to be quite pathetic, yet Utonium ordered his death, and it must be done.

Those dorks could have fucking killed me there, and they didn't! This isn't over, I'll get Utonium to send me more of his blueprints. Then I'll make them all pay! Kevin's terror turned to anger as he agressively bit his food, only to regress into terror as Otis smashed through the nearby window. Peppering the kid with shards of glass, and overall throwing the restrauant into a panic.

"You have betrayed us Kevin,And now you must be eradicated." Otis announced to the boy, who was shaking even more violently in fear.

"I-I didn't tell the dorks abiout Utonium, I swear! They just think it was me behind the Androids, they don't know about him!" Kevin pleaded, begging for his life to the Android, who's eye begean to radiate cyan energy that seemed to make the room colder.

Otis was ready to fire his Cryocalypse Ray at the jock, before being interdicted by a new hero...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Despite the possibly misleading end to the previous post, no physical transaction caused Otis's halt. It was actually the alert of said hero's presence being picked up on the Android, and the other Androids scouter. A plothole made it so she was unnoticible oments before, but now her high power was impossible not to notice.

Power Level: Twenty-three Hundred...

She just sat in the McBurgerKong's booth seating, looking down at her untouched 'meal' with a bland expression.

The sign outside stated i'd find what I want here. This does not appear to be him...

She looked up at Otis and the Androids finnaly. Then to Kevin, who had pissed his pants shook violently in fear.

The girl looked to be 16, with a pale and scrawny looking complection. Her face was beautiful, in a simple, without even trying sort of way. Her hair was obviously that of Android 18's, but with a single bang hanging down between her eyes.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Zymon took the hilt out of his pocket and transferred his power into it. The he simply spoke "falce." The hilt then grew into a Scythe. Zymon began to cut apart the trees as well as the boulders around him. Then he said "lata gladio." And the hilt became a Broad sword. He began swinging the sword as fast as he can.

Zymon threw the sword up in the air and then said "dimittere." The hilt turned back to normal as it fell into Zymon's hand. Zymon put it in his pocket and pulled the gloves off his hand. He thought for a while and got a little angry. "HOW DO I USE THIS!" He screamed. Zymon then decided to do the only thing he knows best. Absorbing. He put his hand on the gauntlet and his eyes glowed yellow.

"I see." he said finally ready to use his new found knowledge. He put his hand on the ground and black sparks came from his hands as a giant stone statue of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. "hmmmmmm..." He thought to himself. He did it again but this time the cast of group 2 behind them. "Perfect." Zymon said to himself in pride.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 pm

"Preliminary scans complete, initiating primary inspection: Warning: Biological Anamoly Detected." Otis' internal computer chimed, the Android scanned her with X-rays. "Target lacks significant calcium sources, indicating a lack of bodily skeleton." Otis then altered his vision to correspond to different parts of the light spectrum, from Ultraviolet to Gamma rays, detecting nothing. Otis turned his scouter up to it's highest sensitivity. "Target is radiating excessive energy than normal despite docile stance. Possibility that target is an energy-based lifeform: 99.8 percent. Confirmed, target is energy based lifeform, threat level in current state: Mild. High estimate for threat level: Significant."

The Android turned to face Kaia completely, "You will not move," Otis told Kevin, who was too parylised in fear to even try to disobey. "Energy being, identify yourself immediately, failure to comply will result in eradication."

Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Kaia remained silent. She blinked and then spoke up.

"My name is Kaia. I am searching for a man named Terra. Have you seen him." Kaia said, not changing her speech patterns at all.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

"There's an energy level swelling back in Peach Creek," Drew noted.

"Uh-oh!" Kale cut in. "...I think these units were just a distraction!"

"What?!" Ed yelled. "Ed's coming, baby sister!" A white aura flared around him, and he soon flew off. The others also did so, flying off in different locations. Streak followed Corey, and Edd and Eddy opted to stick together. Kale and Makuta flew towards the strange Ki signature.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

As Makuta and Kale flew in the direction of the energy signal Kale noted something "this is strange..." said Kale and Makuta looked at him in confusion "what do you mean?" he asked.

"I can feel several Android energy signals...and one that I cant explain...but it doesn't feel hostile" said Kale. "well where going to find out" said Makuta as he speed up. Kale stayed in thought for a moment on the energy he was feeling "whats this feeling I'm having...." he thought to himself then shook it off and caught up to Makuta.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Otis was slightly puzzled by the girls lack of emotion, accessing his data logs, the Android recognised that the name "Terra" was that of the Human Otis had engaged at the start. If this girl is looking for Terra, then either she is hunting him down for an interstellar bounty, or that she may be allied to him and therefore the Saiyans somehow. Either way, the Android could not tolerate both, and entered a combat stance. "Alliances with the Saiyans is an act of war, you must now be terminated." The Android awaited a response...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Edd and Eddy made their way to the Park n' Flush trailer park, which for some reason, was under attack by a Yamcha-lookalike Android (not Otis).

"......Wait, why do we care?" Eddy asked.

"Because, Eddy, even though the Kanker Sisters have borderline attempted sexual assault on our person multiple times, they're still not the worst possible human beings to walk the face of the planet. Add to that list, there are other tenants to the trailer park besides our former adversaries."
---
Drew flew above the city, only to get nearly blindsided by an Android.

"Damn you..." he growled. "...Another recolor?"
---
Ed, meanwhile, saw an Android making a beeline for the Cul-de-Sac. With a primordial howl of rage, he rushed into battle with it before it could so much as scan out any hostile energy signature.

"I DON'T THINK SO!!" Ed yelled.
---
Corey and Streak, meanwhile, landed in the downtown part of Peach Creek. An Android resembling that of the long-destroyed #16 was sitting there, scanning the area for any life forms.

"This thing's got to be the leader..." Streak observed.

"Or second-in-command..." said Corey. "We can't forget about the Android that almost destroyed Jasper."

"Targets identfied: Streak the Hedgehog and Corey, Saiyan."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Kaia opened her mouth in response, then closed it just as fast. Another moment, and she spoke up.

"I see." Kaia responded, and something odd happened. *Her skin seemed to burn off of her, leaving nothing but a sillhoutte of energy.* Her power level was on par with the others at Kaioken Times Four.

------------------
*Ki Form X2
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Corey [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 9,820 HP: 2,455 SP: 14,660 ATK: 2,932 DEF: 2,932 SPD: 3,956
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Streak [* x 4][Raiken x4]
PL: 7,416 HP: 2,184 SP: 9,900 ATK: 1,980 DEF: 1,980 SPD: 3,456
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 6]
PL: 11,000 HP: 11,000 SP: 17,500 ATK: 3,500 DEF: 3,500 SPD: 4,000
-Eye Laser (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Full Power Energy Wave (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Super Explosive Wave (+5% ATK/+3% SPD)

Move Order
Android (4,000)
Corey (3,956)
Streak (3,456)
-----------
Drew [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,808 HP: 2,702 SP: 18,000 ATK: 3,608 DEF: 3,600 SPD: 3,600
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Android 8 [* x 5]
PL: 9,300 HP: 9,300 SP: 15,500 ATK: 3,100 DEF: 3,100 SPD: 3,100
--------------
Ed [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 8,868 HP: 2,217 SP: 13,520 ATK: 4,230 DEF: 2,704 SPD: 2,724
-Sphere of the Sphinx (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 9 [* x 5]
PL: 8,400 HP: 8,400 SP: 14,000 ATK: 2,800 DEF: 2,800 SPD: 2,800
-----
Edd [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 7,040 HP: 1,760 SP: 13,400 ATK: 2,020 DEF: 2,680 SPD: 2,340

Eddy [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 7,740 HP: 1,935 SP: 11,180 ATK: 2,304 DEF: 2,236 SPD: 3,200

VERSUS

Android 10 [* x 5]
PL: 8,100 HP: 8,100 SP: 13,500 ATK: 2,700 DEF: 2,700 SPD: 2,700
------------
Jasper [* x4][OD Core x4]
PL: 9,148 HP: 2,287 SP: 14,080 ATK: 3,836 DEF: 2,816 SPD: 2,820
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Android 11 [* x 5]
PL: 9,000 HP: 9,000 SP: 15,000 ATK: 3,000 DEF: 3,000 SPD: 3,000

Move Order
Android 11 (3,000)
Jasper (2,820)
--------------------
Kale [* x4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 9,988 HP: 2,497 SP: 16,400 ATK: 3,064 DEF: 3,280 SPD: 3,724
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)

Makuta [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,452 HP: 2,613 SP: 15,980 ATK: 3,204 DEF: 3,196 SPD: 3,800
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Kaia [* x 4][Ki Form x2]
PL: 9,200 HP: 9,200 SP: 12,500 ATK: 3,300 DEF: 2,500 SPD: 3,400
-Super Move 1
-Super Move 2
-Whatever her supers are, seriously.
-Ki Form (up to x2)

VERSUS

Otis [* x 5][OD Core x5]
PL: 11,800 HP: 2,360 SP: 30,500 ATK: 6,100 DEF: 6,100 SPD: 3,600
Attacks:
Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Cryrocalypse Ray: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Lock-On Frost Cannon: (+3 ATK/+3 SPD per BS used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x5, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Move Order
Makuta (3,800)
Kale (3,724)
Otis (3,600)
Kaia (3,400)
---------
Massive stat dump again. I'm going to write Drew and the Eds' battles on my own.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Makuta and Kale arrived at the restaurant to see Otis was battling a strange being "what is that?" asked Makuta "Its the power I told you about earlier seems whatever it is, its not a friend of Otis" said Kale as he tracked the battle.

"Well you know the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend" said Makuta as he charge in to help the unknown fighter.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

All across the battlefield, cries were heard:

"KAIOKEN X4!"

"OVERDRIVE CORE X4!" (Jasper)

"RAIKEN X4!" (Streak)
----------
Drew [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,808 HP: 2,702 SP: 18,000 ATK: 3,608 DEF: 3,600 SPD: 3,600

VERSUS

Android 8 [* x 5]
PL: 9,300 HP: 9,300 SP: 15,500 ATK: 3,100 DEF: 3,100 SPD: 3,100
--------------
Drew rushed forth at Android 8, and attacked with a few quick punches. He then grabbed the mechanical antagonist and threw it into the ground. However, it came back at him, and landed a roundhouse kick to Drew's face.

Drew attacks 8, inflicting 4,199 SP damage (15,500 -> 11,301) and 1,049 HP damage! (9,300 -> 8,251)
8 attacks Drew, inflicting 2,669 SP damage (18,000 -> 15,331) and 667 HP damage! (2,702 -> 2,035)

Drew takes 8% HP damage due to Kaioken x4 use! (2,035 -> 1,817)
---------------
Drew [* x 5][Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,808 HP: 1,817/2,702 SP: 15,331/18,000 ATK: 3,608 DEF: 3,600 SPD: 3,600

VERSUS

Android 8 [* x 6]
PL: 9,300 HP: 8,251/9,300 SP: 11,301/15,500 ATK: 3,100 DEF: 3,100 SPD: 3,100
---------------
Recovering from the previous hit, the commander of the ESF unit continued the offensive, with another rain of physical attacks. He and the Android continued to exchange blows, and eventually both fighters struck each other in the face with savage punches. Drew and 8 proceeded to flip away from each other, and floated some distance apart.

Drew attacks 8, inflicting 4,199 SP damage (11,301 -> 7,102) and 1,049 HP damage! (8,251 -> 7,202)
8 attacks Drew, inflicting 2,669 SP damage (15,331 -> 12,862) and 667 HP damage! (1,817 -> 1,150)

Drew takes 8% HP damage due to Kaioken x4 use! (1,150 -> 934)
--------------
"Take this!" Drew yelled, putting his index and middle fingers to his forehead. Charging all of his energy into the tips of his fingers, he began charging his attack, purple lightning dancing off a yellow-orange energy ball. "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!"

A orange drill energy attack ripped forward from his fingertips, and drilled straight through #8's power core. Critically damaged, the Android exploded, raining down small metal fragments on Peach Creek.

Drew uses Special Beam Cannon at 6 BS's, inflicting 10,750 HP and SP damage (as this is a deadly energy attack, it ignores SP and goes straight to HP). (7,202 -> 0) (7,102 -> 0)
---------------
Ed [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 8,868 HP: 2,217 SP: 13,520 ATK: 4,230 DEF: 2,704 SPD: 2,724

VERSUS

Android 9 [* x 5]
PL: 8,400 HP: 8,400 SP: 14,000 ATK: 2,800 DEF: 2,800 SPD: 2,800
---------
9 charged Ed, and attempted to enact the will of one of our regulars. However, Ed was not going down so easily, and with a few savage hits, was able to shake off the Android's assault.

9 attacks Ed, inflicting 2,899 SP damage and 724 HP damage! (13,520 -> 10,621) (2,217 -> 1,493)
Ed attacks 9, inflicting 6,390 SP damage and 1,597 HP damage! (14,000 -> 7,610) (8,400 -> 6,603)

Ed takes 8% of HP in damage due to Kaioken x4 use! (1,493 -> 1,316)
---------
Ed [* x 5][Kaioken x4]
PL: 8,868 HP: 1,316/2,217 SP: 10,621/13,520 ATK: 4,230 DEF: 2,704 SPD: 2,724

VERSUS

Android 9 [* x 6]
PL: 8,400 HP: 6,603/8,400 SP: 7,610/14,000 ATK: 2,800 DEF: 2,800 SPD: 2,800
--------
9 and Ed once again charged each other, though 9's slightly higher speed allowed him to kick back the bigger Saiyan. He began to walk towards Ed's house, but the Saiyan teleported in front of him.

"YOU WILL NOT HURT BABY SISTER!" he yelled, extending his hand and charging a blue energy ball. With a sharp grunt, he fired the energy ball point-blank, severely damaging the Android. The Android was unable to continue, static sparking off the body of the damaged robot.

9 attacks Ed, inflicting 2,899 SP damage and 724 HP damage! (10,621 -> 7,822) (1,316 -> 592)
Ed attacks 9 with Sphere of the Sphinx at 4 BS's, inflicting 7,610 SP damage and 3,494 HP damage! (7,610 -> 0) (5,006 -> 1,512)

Ed takes 8% of HP in damage due to Kaioken x4 use! (592 -> 415)
------------
Ed leapt into the air, launching a white Ki attack down on the remains, finishing off the Android.

Ed attacks 9, finishing it off. (HP: 1,512 -> 0)
-------------
-----
Edd [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 7,040 HP: 1,760 SP: 13,400 ATK: 2,020 DEF: 2,680 SPD: 2,340

Eddy [* x 4][Kaioken x4]
PL: 7,740 HP: 1,935 SP: 11,180 ATK: 2,304 DEF: 2,236 SPD: 3,200

VERSUS

Android 10 [* x 5]
PL: 8,100 HP: 8,100 SP: 13,500 ATK: 2,700 DEF: 2,700 SPD: 2,700
----------
"Eddy......we have to try and damage it critically. It's the only way...I'll use a Special Beam Cannon. Just...fight it for a little while I charge it!" Edd called out, already charging his attack.

"Sorry Sockhead, but I think I have a way better idea..." Eddy rushed past #10 at this point, and kicked it into the ground. He then began to charge his own attack.

"Special Beam Cannon!" He barely charged it, but it was enough to pierce through the Android's shoulder, leaving a sparking hole there.

Eddy uses Special Beam Cannon at 3 BS's, inflicting 3,322 points of piercing damage (damages both HP and SP) (8,100 -> 4,778) (13,500 -> 10,178)

10 glared up at Eddy, and suddenly rushed in close. He grabbed on, and his body began to glow red. With a metallic grunt, it released all of its stored-up energy in the form of an explosive wave. Edd peeled back, though he screamed out his friend's name as the light knocked over several trailers and engulfed Android and Saiyan.

10 uses Super Explosive Wave at 5 BS's on Eddy, inflicting 5,094 SP damage and 1,273 HP damage! (11,180 -> 6,086) (1,935 -> 662)

Eddy fell to the ground, coughing, his shirt ripped from the explosion, his body covered in burns. Edd's eyebrows arched, and his aura flared.

"Kaioken Attack Times Five!" he screeched.The boy was angered to the point that his own personal body didn't matter - his friend had just gotten hurt, and he wasn't about to stand for it! His Special Beam Cannon swelled in energy as he accessed the extra power.

Edd [* x 4][Kaioken x5 Burst]
PL: 8,800 HP: 1,760 SP: 13,400 ATK: 2,525 DEF: 3,350 SPD: 2,925

"Special Beam Cannon!" Edd yelled, releasing a large drill of energy into the shoulder wound Eddy had caused, irritating the wound further. The hole grew bigger, and small explosions and sparks of fire did dot the robot's skin. The arm fell off. However, it refused to stand.

"...! Double-D...!" Eddy said, worried, as his frail friend crumpled to the ground, reverting to normal, drained from the exertion.

Edd attacks Android 10 with Special Beam Cannon at 4 BS's at Kaioken x5 Burst, inflicting 4,628 points of piercing damage (HP and SP affected). (4,778 -> 150) (10,178 -> 5,550)

Eddy takes 8% of HP in damage due to Sustained Kaioken x4. (662 -> 508)
Edd takes 5% of HP in damage due to use of one level Burst beyond his control. (1,760 -> 1,672)
------
Eddy rushed the Android, hands glowing with Kaioken energy. He was a red blur of light by the time he cut off the Android's path, and blasted it with a point-blank energy blast, followed by another. One more obliterated the Android's remains, seeing as how its HP hit 0 from the attack.

Eddy finishes off 10. SP damage inflicted: 1,966 (5,500 -> 3,534) HP damage inflicted: 491 (150 -> 0)

No, these "fodder" Androids are not important enough to earn the privilege of staying conscious.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To prevent a total OOC post. And to get the ones I control fully out of the way.)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm

The Namekian did indeed charge, and threw his right fist forward at the Android. Otis jumped back to dodge, and punched back. The fist, to Otis's surprise, went threw the Namekians body, and the image disappeared.

Makuta reappeared, kicking Otis back with both feet, and launching backwards. He did a back flip and landed next to Kaia.

Makuta attacks Otis, inflicting 1,682 SP damage (30,500 -> 28,818) and 420 HP damage (2,360 -> 1,940)

--------------------
Kaia knew enough about the School Wars Terra was a part of to know this Namekian was the one called Makuta...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Kale attacked Otis with sword but clearly otis's android armor would not cut as easily as the other android he had battled agains as Otis would only take a few scuffs from the sword making contact with his body.

"damn hes a thought bastard" said Kale as he put his sword back in its sheaf, he then proceed to cuff his hands "Ka....Me...Ha....Meeeeee...HAA!" he said as he shot the Kamehameha at Otis hitting him dead center.

Kale used Kamehameha (with one BS) on Otis dealing 1,569 points of damage to SP (28,818 -> 27,249) and 392 to HP (1,940 -> 1,548)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Android 12's had not been contacted by Otis, and his primary target was still Kevin, nonetheless this was the greatest oppritunity to exterminate the Saiyans he had. The Android confirmed his opponets were Corey and Streak, yet despite both being veterans from the School Wars, Corey was more of a leader and therefore was #12's priority. #12 rocketed upwards while launching a ki blast at the two, both evaded the ki blast which had the effect of seperating them. Tis was what the Android wanted, and dashed downward towards the young Saiyan. Before reaching his target however, Streak attempted to intercept. #12 had to turn to his flank in response to throw a few strong punches at the Hedgehog, who despite his speed, #12 was faster, and all the punches hit their mark. #12 launched one final smash to knock Steak away, but in this time Corey had already moved to a new position.

#12 attacks Streak, inflicting 6,186 SP damage and 1,546 HP damage! (9,900-> 3,714) (2,184 -> 638)
---------------
Similar to his other Android brethern, Jasper was regarded as a secondary target that got in the way of #11. The Android flanked his foe, attempting to strike from Jasper's left. Jasper turned to face block, but #11's true intention to get close enough. On the way Android #11 built up energy inside itself, unleashing it all in a huge explosion. Unable to evade, Jasper yelled Number Eleven of the Thirteen Bad Words as the blast knocked him back.

#11 uses Super Explosive Wave[2*] on Jasper, inflicting 3,867 SP and 966 HP damage! (14,080->10,213) (2,287->1,921)
---------------
Meanwhile at the McBurgerKong, Otis was so distracted by his three opponets that Kevin had regained some nerve and ran like hell, not even slowing down to check if the Android was pursuing. Meanwhile, Otis had recovered from Kale's strike, and wanted to test the energy being's combat proficiency. Otis zig-zagged around the group, trying to find an opening. The three tried to keep up unsuccessfully, Otis had managed to find the opening he was looking for. The Android emmited a cluster of sparkles from his eyes, which impacted the caught-off guard Kaia.

Otis uses Lock-On Frost Cannon[2*] on Kaia, inflicting 16,723 SP and 4,180 HP damage! (12,500-> -4223) (9,200-> 5,020)
----------------

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Tai Ma watched Zymon move his new statues in-front of there new in-progress house. Looking at his own statue, he laughed.

Rugged as ever.

Tai Ma did some stretches, and decided on making a pond in front of the residence for meditation. Jumping atop a tall tree, a Kamehameha Wave left a bg enough hole in front of the current housing.

"Genso...Hoshutso" Tai Ma chanted under his breath.His aura turned green and his body tinted the same. Taping into his signature transformations power, he reshaped the hole. His aura changed to blue and with extreme difficulty, he pulled the water out of the very air around him and pooled it into the hole. Just like that, a pond was born.

"Ugghhh...gotta practice my Water control..." Tai Ma panted aloud.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Corey rushed down from where he was floating, kicking the Android once in the face. In one of his hands, a green spiraling ball took form. He quickly rammed it into his opponent before he could recover, the ball causing a small shockwave sending both 12 and the Saiyan back.

Corey attacks 12 with Stage 2 Rasengan at 3 BS's, inflicting 2,759 SP damage and 689 HP damage! (17,500 -> 14,741) (11,000 -> 10,311)

Streak recovered from the attack, and clapped his hands together, giving yellow lightning. He was going to put all he had into this attack, and try to fry the Android here and now. The elemental energy surged into a large energy ball above his head.

"Lightning Bomb!" He called out, shooting it up at the Android, causing a moderate explosion. Though the Android crackled with electricity, it seemed that for the most part, it was unharmed by the attack.

Streak attacks 12 with Lightning Bomb at 4 BS's, inflicting 1,321 SP damage and 330 HP damage! (14,741 -> 13,420) (10,311 -> 9,981)

Corey takes 8% HP damage due to Sustained Kaioken x4! (2,455 -> 2,259) (SP: 14,660 -> 14,464)
Streak takes 8% HP damage due to Raiken x4 (638 -> 464) (SP: 3,714 -> 3,540)
--------------------------
Corey [* x 2][Kaioken x4]
PL: 9,820 HP: 2,259/2,455 SP: 14,464/14,660 ATK: 2,932 DEF: 2,932 SPD: 3,956
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)

Streak [* x 1][Raiken x4]
PL: 7,416 HP: 464/2,184 SP: 3,540/9,900 ATK: 1,980 DEF: 1,980 SPD: 3,456
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 7]
PL: 11,000 HP: 9,981/11,000 SP: 13,420/17,500 ATK: 3,500 DEF: 3,500 SPD: 4,000

Move Order
Android (4,000)
Corey (3,956)
Streak (3,456)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Jasper got up from under some rubble that covered him when Android 11 used his Explosive Wave attack looking more pissed than he has even been "Grrr....Your not the android I'm looking for, where is he!" yelled Jasper as he charged for his opponent throwing a Punches and kicks.

The android proved to be a strong one but had no sign of wanting to answer Jasper's answer but soon he found an opening and knocked android 11 to the ground hard. After the android hit the ground Jasper was one again over him and started to glow green "That attack you used early looked a lot like mine...but not as strong!" he yelled as he erupted with in a large wave of green energy leaving a large crater.

Jasper Used Aura Explosion (1*) dealing 5,002 to SP (15,000 -> 9,998) and 1,250 to HP (9,000 -> 7,750)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Kaia went back into her base form as she was sent flying back from the overpowered Androids attack, and Kale's senses went into overdrive. He blitzed past Otis, and caught the falling female in the classic heroic pose. He skidded on the ground, picking up dust. Otis went in for another attack, in which Makuta flew forward, barely able to threw Otis back wit ha ki blast.

-----------------
Kale thought on the girl in his arms. Her energy was so..pure.No that wasn't the word...

But one thing was for sure...

It was unique...
----------------
Kale put Kaia down, and walked over to Makuta.

"There's only one option." Makuta pointed out.

"I understand..." Kale said. His energy increased, matching Makuta's..

Normaly I would have to lower my energy in order for us to be in equality...is this because of her?

Reddish pink bubbles encompassed the two, and immediately fused into one, growing twice the twos sizes.

"Spirit Resonance!" the two yelled at once, the bubble growing once again. The bubble faded, but the two still had a odd glow to them.

Power Level: Fifteen Thousand, Three Hundred And Thirty

"This isn't logical..." Otis said, preparing a defense.

--------------------
Makuta [* x 8][Kaioken x4 Spirit Resonance]
PL: 15,330 HP: 2,613 SP: 43,170 ATK: 4,701 DEF: 4,857 SPD: 5,643

Kale [* x8][Kaioken x4 Spirit Resonance]
PL: 15,330 HP: 2,497 SP: 43,170 ATK: 4,701 DEF: 4,857 SPD: 5,643

(EDITED, CORRECT NOW)
--------------------
Kale charged first, kicking Otis in the chest. Makuta appeared behind the android, punching his back. The Android's back straightened, and Makuta opened his hand to blast him away.

The blast shot Otis into a building, and he came out the other side, waiting for Kale's sword strike across the stomach. Makuta went in for another attack, but Otis hit him back in a desperate counter attack. Makuta and Kale flew next to each other, and prepared there signature attacks.

Damage Level: 35%

The two fired there attacks, and Otis's body was clouded by the explosion.

Makuta attacks Otis with Final Flash (8 -> 0), inflicting-FUCK IT OTIS's SP/HP IS GONE NO MATTER WHAT!
Kale attacks Otis with Spirit Gun (8 -> 0), inflicting-FUCK IT OTIS's SP/HP IS GONE NO MATTER WHAT!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next