Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

+4
saskestheman
Gohan2535
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 pm

"Critical Hit: Gyro. Critical Ht: Heat Sink. All Primary Systems damage level: Critical. Switching to Secondary Systems." Otis' computer whined, the Android altered his vision to see through the smoke. The Android thought, he was constantly being sent on seemingly suicidal missions, yet obeyed Utonium's interests with fanatical fervor. Otis could not help but feel, was it truly worth it to attack the Saiyans only if you have to cut your losses immediately after? The aliens would only get stronger after each fight, and so would Otis and his Androids. However, with each engagement, Otis was the sole survivor of each and every strike.

This was not time to think about this though, Otis had to forge an escape once again. Rather than using a subtle and creative plan, Otis simply dashed off at full speed towards Lemon Brook. The Android knew that both Saiyan and Namek would be exausted from the ki blast, and Kaia was to slow to be able to catch up. It was a bold move, but it worked thanks to Otis masking his energy as best he could. From Lemon Brook, the Android went underwater and darted staight for Townsville.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is? - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode #13: More Androids...? If Kevin Isn't the One, Who Is?

Post  Guriot769 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

A spiked brown haired boy who resembled Vegeta in his youth and he also sported a dark green headband and a blue scouter on his right eye,the saiyan was 19 years old and his name was Guriot. He also had a tail wrapped around his waist. "I wonder if this planet contains my memories..it seems so famillar." The young saiyan boy had said

He had also wondered what his name was and what happened all he remembers is a man a tyrant and a planet exploding thats it. he then senced power levels in peach creek. "Holy shit numbers are going up and theres a fucking arrow pointing..lets see where it takes me!!" Guriot was excited hoping he could find his memories then flew straight to Peach Creek

Last edited by Guriot697 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guriot769
Guriot769

http://www.whirled.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Corey [* x 2][Kaioken x4]
PL: 9,820 HP: 2,259/2,455 SP: 14,464/14,660 ATK: 2,932 DEF: 2,932 SPD: 3,956
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Streak [* x 1][Raiken x4]
PL: 7,416 HP: 464/2,184 SP: 3,540/9,900 ATK: 1,980 DEF: 1,980 SPD: 3,456
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 7]
PL: 11,000 HP: 9,981/11,000 SP: 13,420/17,500 ATK: 3,500 DEF: 3,500 SPD: 4,000
-Eye Laser (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Full Power Energy Wave (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Super Explosive Wave (+5% ATK/+3% SPD)

Move Order
Android (4,000)
Corey (3,956)
Streak (3,456)
-------------
Android charged the two again, scanning the two. While both of his opponents were slowly becoming fatigued, the orange hedgehog had sustained terrible damage from the last attack he'd endured. He shot a red Ki blast between the two, both dodging. However, with a simple neck chop and kick, Streak was K.O.'d by the Android. Yellow lightning danced off his features as the Raiken released.

Android 12 attacks Streak, inflicting 6,380 SP damage and 1,595 HP damage! (3,540 -> 0) (464 -> 0)
------------
"Damn it...! Streak!" Corey grunted. "That's it...I'll have to risk using the Kaioken times five..."

His muscles bulged and his red aura fluxed. Pain shot through his body as he felt his life force ebb slightly as he powered up.

Corey [* x 2][Kaioken x5 Burst]
PL: 12,275 HP: 2,137/2,455 SP: 17,927/18,325 ATK: 3,665 DEF: 3,665 SPD: 4,945

"Take this...!" Corey yelled. "Ka...me...ha...me...HA!!" Putting the remainder of his energy into the attack, he fired off a blue beam into the Android, the former of which exploded on impact while the other was pushed back, but remained in-game.

Corey attacks 12 with Kamehameha at 2 BS's and Kaioken x5, inflicting 4,150 SP damage and 1,037 HP damage! (13,420 -> 9,270) (9,981 -> 8,944)

"D-damn it...!" Corey grunted, releasing his Kaioken. "...Ugh...!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guriot769 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm

As Guriot flew to where the power level was he flew into peachcreek he then noticed he was getting closer he then saw the fight "That person's going to be slaughtered by that scrap metal!!" Guriot had seen Android 12 about to kill Corey

"Prepare to die,my master will be pleased with my work!!" The android had said preparing a final attack to kill the injured young saiyan.

"Try facing me then!!!" A enraged Guriot had yelled kicking and slamming the android to a building

The damaged android scanned the newcomer in the battle,"Power level 2,600..this match will be easy to win." The prepared android had said ready for another fight with another saiyan.
Guriot769
Guriot769

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:00 am

Makuta and Kale lowered there arms from the attack, and put there heads down in exhaustion. The two stood straight up.

"Darn..." Kale said angrily.

"He got away again...from what Terra told me and our last experience, this is the third time..." Makuta said. The two of them then turned to Kaia."We're to drained to be of use in the other fights. For now, we get her to safety and some Senzu beans..."
-----------------
Zymon looked in embarrassment as Tai Ma snoring echoed threw the forest. A few minute of meditation, and the Saiyan had fallen asleep. Zymon simply leaned on a piece of wood, and rested.

----------------
The Family meanwhile was still doing what they were doing...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:21 pm

"Thanks for that, whoever you are, but I don't even think you know the Kaioken!" Corey yelled.

"Kaio-what?" Guriot asked. "What the hell is that?!"

"I'll explain after this..." Corey groaned, getting to his feet. "Let me tell you, though, if you take it too far, it hurts really bad."

"Targets confirmed. All Saiyans will die by the will of my master..." 12 droned. He crouched down, and outstretched his fist. The younger Saiyan looked over to the armor-wearing one.

"You sure you can take this?" To this, Guriot turned to Corey, and gave him a scan with the Scouter on his eye.

"Well, your power level is at 1,227 right now, so you'd better sit back, kid!"
------
OOC: Guriot, just take over from here...
------
Drew sensed Streak and Corey's energy levels.

"Streak's power level is falling away, and Corey's at half..." Drew noted. "I'm going to go get some Senzu beans over to them...one...two..."

With that, he flew out to the ongoing battle.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Back at the newly build house Zymon had sensed Corey's power level begin to fade "What the?, that power....its Corey's!" yelled Zymon as he ran to Tai Ma "Tai!, Corey's in trouble!" he yelled but Tai Ma didn't move.

"Darn it hes in deep meditation" said Zymon as he rose his hand into the air "Wake up!" he yelled as he slapped his trainer who responded by punching Zymon in the face "huh?....the hell do you that for?" said Tai Ma as he woke up.

Zymon was on the Floor rubbing his face "ow...Corey's in trouble" said Zymon and Tai Ma finally was able to feel the power level drop. the the saiyans flew off in the direction of their endangered friend.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guriot769 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"From how it looks like I can't sence your power but though theres a large chance I can destroy you android trash!" Guriot had yelled in anger

"I'll give you your last warning saiyan,get out of here before I kill you!!" Android 12 had said

Guriot stood there just waiting for the android to speak. "So you wanna die huh?" The android said

"Then go to hell!!" The android said flying at Guriot ready to fight.
-------

As Drew flew he had senced Guriot's power level but it was slowly going down as well Corey's and Streak's "3 Power level's things just got intresting but though this other and new power level won't hold out for long its dropping slowly,its best if I pickup the pace!!!" Drew had said as he boosted in his flying

Guriot769
Guriot769

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:53 pm

As Drew continued on his route to the last fight, same with Zymon and Tai Ma, the fight continued.
--------------
Guriot [* x 4][Dark Form Lv. 4]
PL: 10,400 HP: 2,600 SP: 20,800 ATK: 3,640 DEF: 4,160 SPD: 2,600
-Riot Javelin
-Saiyan Overdrive
-Ki Launcher

Zymon [* x 4][ARRIVES NEXT ROUND]

Tai Ma [* x 4][ARRIVES NEXT ROUND]

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 8]
PL: 11,000 HP: 8,944/11,000 SP: 9,270/17,500 ATK: 3,500 DEF: 3,500 SPD: 4,000

Move Order
Android 12 (4,000)
Guriot (2,600)
------------
Android 12 charged Guriot and hammered him aside, sending him rolling. Corey raised his arms to block the coming attack. The body of the Android began to glow with red energy.

"Take this!" he yelled, sending out a Super Explosive Wave into Guriot. Corey was blown back by the attack as well, but was still standing, only barely.

Android 12 attacks Guriot with Super Explosive Wave at 7 BS's, inflicting 5,366 SP damage and 1,341 HP damage! (20,800 -> 15,434) (2,600 -> 1,259)
-----
Drew finally arrived at this point, landing next to Streak. "Hold on, Fur-I mean, Streak! Senzu coming up!" He, after some hesitation, fed it to the hedgehog, and after some chewing and swallowing, the hedgehog was back to his feet.

"Drew!" Streak called out.

"You are one of the few anthros in this world who has earned my respect...that is, on the field of battle." Drew said. "Hey, Corey!"

"Wha-?" Corey called out, still dazed from the last attack.

"Take this!" Drew tossed his cousin the Senzu bean.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guriot769 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

SSJ57G wrote:As Drew continued on his route to the last fight, same with Zymon and Tai Ma, the fight continued.
--------------
-Riot Javelin
-Saiyan Overdrive
-Ki Launcher

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 8]

Move Order
Android 12 (4,000)
Guriot (2,600)
------------
Android 12 charged Guriot and hammered him aside, sending him rolling. Corey raised his arms to block the coming attack. The body of the Android began to glow with red energy.

"Take this!" he yelled, sending out a Super Explosive Wave into Guriot. Corey was blown back by the attack as well, but was still standing, only barely.

Android 12 attacks Guriot with Super Explosive Wave at 7 BS's, inflicting 5,366 SP damage and 1,341 HP damage! (20,800 -> 15,434) (2,600 -> 1,259)
-----
Drew finally arrived at this point, landing next to Streak. "Hold on, Fur-I mean, Streak! Senzu coming up!" He, after some hesitation, fed it to the hedgehog, and after some chewing and swallowing, the hedgehog was back to his feet.

"Drew!" Streak called out.

"You are one of the few anthros in this world who has earned my respect...that is, on the field of battle." Drew said. "Hey, Corey!"

"Wha-?" Corey called out, still dazed from the last attack.

"Take this!" Drew tossed his cousin the Senzu bean.
Guriot769
Guriot769

Back to top Go down

Post  Guriot769 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Guriots scouter began beeping and Corey's,Drew's,and Streak's power level was going straight up. "4,000..5,000..HOLY SHIT..!!!" Guriot's scouter broke when Corey's power level went to 9,820.

"His power level is..is..OVER NINE THOUSSSAAAANNDDDDDD!!!!!" Guriot had yelled out loud.

Everything went into a deep silence

"That meme is SOOO overused" Drew had said

"Whatever lets kick this androids ass!!" Guriot had yelled
--------

-Riot Javelin (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Saiyan Overdrive (+1.5% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Ki Launcher (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 8]

Move Order
Android 12 (4,000)
Guriot (2,600)
------------

"Hey retarded mech try this on for size!!" The energetic saiyan had said firing 3 fast ki blasts

"Wha?" The android coulden't detect the fast and furious blows of ki

"Time to finish this!!!" Guriot fired a large bomb of a ki blast finishing the move
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guriot used Ki Launcher Inflicting 3898 to SP, and 974 to HP
---------------------------------------------------------
(9,270 -> 5,372) (8,944 -> 7,970)
The android was hit but it became pissed "Now i'll end your life in a devastating blow!!!"
-----
"D-Damn..I put all that I had into that attack,I guess..i'll die.." Guriot had said as he fell to the ground knocked out

Guriot769
Guriot769

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Guriot slumped to the ground, his Dark form beginning to fade. "Aw damn! That guy ate up all his Ki with that move...and it barely did a thing!" Streak called out the obvious. Drew and Corey ignored this and were about to intervene, but the Android picked up two more fast-approaching power levels.

"Hm? Power indices from 1,000 metres are coming in more clearly. Analysis: Combined reserves of strength between five hostiles may yield difficulty."

Before the android could continue its analysis, Tai Ma and Zymon arrived on the battlefield, combat-ready. "So, this is the thing that weird chi was going against, huh?" Zymon stated as he looked to the unconscious Guriot. "Must have been him."

Tai Ma smiled a bit. "This thing must be as tough as shit to take an attack like that..."

"Power measurements now calculating..." the Android broadcasted in an unmoved tone.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm

The twins had been sparring for most of this period, taking brief breaks, Terra and Alicia had meditated to better understand their new found abilities.

The twins started again, after their break, punching at each other, throwing kicks as well. In the room, Terra told the twins that the only restriction, was firing Ki.

So they limited themselves, which proved an even greater feet in their training. Being hard for the two to control their energy in such a way, giving in to temptation and what not.

Terra broke from his meditation, feeling something, despite the restrictions of the walls around him, his blood began to boil, but why? He hadn't felt the way he was now in years. C....Could it be?! Terra asked himself.

Alicia was still in meditation, left undisturbed. Terra walked towards the twins, commanding them to halt their spar.

"What is it dad?" Savannah asked looking towards her father in bewilderment, her sister, however crossed her arms, closed her eyes, and waited for Savannah's question to be answered.

"I'm going to help in your training. You still have much to learn, and I feel it might need to be hastened." Terra replied kneeling before the twins.

And so, Terra started teaching the twins some...'pointers', you could call them.

Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Corey [* x 4][Rage Boost, Kaioken x4]
PL: 12,272 HP: 3,068 SP: 18,740 ATK: 3,752 DEF: 3,748 SPD: 4,772
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

Zymon [* x 4][Demon Pact x4]
PL: 8,872 HP: 2,218 SP: 14,420 ATK: 3,012 DEF: 2,884 SPD: 2,976
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x4 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)

Tai Ma [* x 4][Genso Hoshutsu Lv. 4]
PL: 9,492 HP: 2,373 SP: 15,820 ATK: 3,164 DEF: 3,164 SPD: 3,164
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x4 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x4, divide by double later)
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Android 12 [* x 8]
PL: 11,000 HP: 7,970/11,000 SP: 5,372/17,500 ATK: 3,500 DEF: 3,500 SPD: 4,000

Move Order
Corey (4,772)
Android 12 (4,000)
Tai Ma (3,164)
Zymon (2,976)
----
"Power levels reading in at 8,872..." the Android turned from Zymon to Tai Ma, "9,492..." He then stopped on Corey. "10,000 and...rising...?!"

The anger reflected in Corey's eyes was insurmountable. However, it didn't compare to the rage he'd felt back in the Super School core.

"Corey...power rating...12,272?!"

With that, Corey rushed forward, and plunged his fist INTO the Android's chest, missing any vital organs. The fist came out the other side, an uppercut that tore through the Android's lower left chest and coming out his left shoulder blade. He then kicked the helpless Android into the air. 12 rushed down, injured as he was, and tried to land a right hook on Corey, but the punch had considerably less effect than it usually did.

Corey attacks 12, inflicting 4,022 SP damage and 1,005 HP damage! (5,372 -> 1,350) (7,970 -> 6,965)
12 attacks Corey, inflicting 3,268 SP damage and 817 HP damage! (18,740 -> 15,472) (3,068 -> 2,251)

Tai Ma's turn!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Tai Ma's aura flared, and he put his hands to his side, calling out the familiar chant: "KA...ME...HA...ME...!" Tai Ma's aura was now fluctuating, colored a bright orange scarlet, as though it were flames. The Android was still recovering from the effects of the critical blow Corey had landed earlier, and did not notice the Saiyan charging his attack (for whatever reason; Perhaps Corey had hit something disabling his auditory and energy senses.) Tai Ma yelled out the final syllable, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and from his hands burst a bright beam of energy, infused with raging flames of his Genso Hoshutsu. The Android took the full brunt of the attack.
------------------------------------------------------
Tai Ma attacks 12 with Imperfect Fire Kamehameha (4 -> 2), inflicting 3,044 SP damage and 758 HP damage! (1,350 -> -1,694) (6,965 -> 6,207)

Zymon's turn.
TFS Abridged ver.

Tai Ma: IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH! (Uses Fire Kamehameha)
Android 12 (pokes finger through hole in body.): Isn't it weird this is what we all look like on the inside? Hey, what's that light?
(Android 12 gets hit by Fire Kamehameha)

Tai Ma: Oooh, pretty lights...is it July?
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Zymon put his hand in his pocket as he charged at the android.

The android swung at Zymon but failed horribly. Zymon then toke his hand out of his pocket and pointed his fist thumb first the robot. there was a small pause then Zymon said: "Vale... LataGladius!" A Broadsword made of pure Ki was shot into the android's arm. then Zymon clenched his hand, swung it at the robot as black sparks came from it and the robot's arm was torn of and turned into a short sword.

"I call that combo, the equivalent strike" Zymon said. The saiyan known as Guriot opened his eyes, got up and said. "Actually, I think it should be called Arm Rape"

Everyone is confused.

Zymon attacks 12, inflicting 2,592 SP damage and 648 HP damage! (-1,694 -> -4,286) (6,207 -> 5,559)
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 pm

The remaining combatants showered the Android with more Ki blasts, and eventually, the last of the Android troop was reduced to scrap metal.
---
Elsewhere, Jasper finally finished off his Android, decapitating it with a Falcon Punch, since, quite frankly, this episode has dragged on long enough.
---
Power Gains:
All that fought Androids 8-12 and Otis (Saiyans): +13% to PL
Kaia: +12% to PL
" " (Nameks): +11% to PL
" " (Streak): +10.5% to PL
Otis, Jasper: +10% to PL
-
Vets (Decoy Android fight): +238 PL (in addition to gains above)
Trainees (Decoy Android fight): +188 PL (in addition to gains above)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guriot769 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:56 pm

"So whats this kaioken thing you were talking about kid?" The Saiyan had asked

"I have a name and its Corey!" The saiyan had said

"Kaioken is where your defence,stanima,speed,and power increases by how much times you put it in." Drew had said

"What the heck is your name anyways sir?" Corey had asked

"I dont even fucking know..all I remember is a tyrant firing a large heated blast a person firing a energy blast at it and a planet exploding." The Saiyan Teen had said

"Damn,so you lost your memories?" Drew had asked

"Yup" The saiyan had said then had asked if he could come along with the heroes

"Sure we'll need all the help we can get!" Drew had said
Guriot769
Guriot769

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Whilst Terra explained to the twins some fighting tips, something miraculous happened...

"So I want you two to work on these tips I just told you about oka---" Terra was cut off by a sound emanating from the twins, "Well..would you look at that?!"

"Wha--?!" Savannah questioned looking towards her behind, "I have a tail?! I'm A MONKEY!!!" Savannah quickly smiled, jumping around, 'imitating' a monkey.

"What the...?" Alysha asked, grasping her tail, "How did...?" Alysha questioned what was happening, she looked at her father, his seemingly brown and furry 'belt', unraveled, and revealed that he too, had a tail.

"We told you before, we have Saiyan blood, Saiyans have tails, we amputated you two's tails off when you were born to keep you from seeming odd to the baby sitter during the school wars, but since times are difference, I guess I should explain to you the value of your tail..."

Terra wrapped his tail back around his waist, and so Terra started to explain the tail, accompanied by Alicia, who awoke from her meditation.

-----------------------
Terra forgot to mention the weakness of the tail, which he, nor Alicia, had.

Alysha, still grasping her tail, was still in disbelief, she tightened her grip a bit, tugging at the same time, "AHHHH!!!" Alysha's voice was weakened, and she fell on her knees, releasing her grasp her tail.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

"It wasn't Kevin this time," said Makuta, landing on the ground. "That blue Android from before was at the diner, trying to kill him."

Kale was the next to land, holding on to Kaia. "This...this force feels different somehow."

"She's in rough shape!" said Drew, reaching for another Senzu bean. "Give her this!" He threw the bean to Kale, who caught it in spite of his blindness.

"Different, how? She looks normal to me!" Makuta said. "Though there is that strange form she took against that Android--"

"Blue Android?!" Jasper yelled. "You mean that one...!"

"That one, yes. Apparently their mission was to kill Kevin and maybe even destroy this whole place. Kevin would not have built these Androids to kill him and blow this place up. He felt horrible when he learned of what happened to Sarah." Streak observed. "Whoever's behind this has some sort of vendetta, and he won't stop until we're killed."

"But who...?" Corey asked.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

And so, after a few more bursts of training, and some training of the twins' tails, the four were just about done with their training.

The four stepped outside, Terra putting the capsule back in a capsule, and they could feel the energies of the others, "Whoa....did we miss something...?" Alicia questioned.

Terra was in a seemingly worried trance, "I.....It's true....it's her, that energy. W....What happened...?"

"Lets go!" Terra told the other three, and flew off in the direction of the Cul-De-Sac.

"Wait...'her'? Who!?" Alicia questioned following Terra, with the Twins right behind her..
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Back at Utonium's lair, Otis and the professor discussed their next move.

"I have intercepted Kevin at a local restrauant, however he claimed he did not rat us out. He was in genuine terror, it would be illogical to lie to me in such a circumstance." Otis explained to the professor in an odd, nasally tone.

"Despite that he survived the assassination attempt, I believe I may have found a way to sway public opinion in our favor. But just what is wrong with your voice Otis?" Utonium replied,

"Diagnostics indicate a voice software malfunction," Otis attempted a debugging, which resulted in his voice to return to normal. "Battlescape data indicates an energy being has allied with the Saiyans."

The Android uploaded all available data on Kaia into a nearby terminal, which Utonium promptly accessed.

"Hmm, these scans are thourogh Otis. Interesting." Utonium pulled open a data log on the terminal, "Project Odysseus is expressing more and more signs of emotion, the possibility of full sapience is improving. Potential personality may need artificial augmentation however."

Getting the fail at referencing out of the way, the two discuss their new plan.

"As you should know, the Saiyans have tails, these tails allow the Saiyans to transform into enormous ape-like monsters whenever a full moon is present. While in this form, higher cognitive function s lost, resulting in the Saiyans to rely on savage instinct. We are going to tap into this phenomenon, by using their own power against them they will destroy each other and their surroundings. While it is possible to force the Saiyans to transform via technology, it will result in all Saiyans exposed to transform. We must find the 'sweet spot' to transform only the ones with tails. We must do this soon, before they are able to gather their strength and attack. Yet we also need to gather the other Chaos Emeralds for our grander plan."

"You will send me to recover the Emeralds while you build the machine?"

"Precisely, time is short however, get your repairs and set off as soon as possible."

On that note, Creator and Android prepare to begin their new respective missions.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3