Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches

+3
TheToonKing
SSJ mike
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches Empty Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 pm

One week has passed. The day of judgment is upon our ragtag group of heroes and their trainees. Can they stop the wicked plans of Professor Utonium here and today? What of Otis and Jasper's developing "rivalry", if it can be truly called that given they're not on the same side? Will anyone die here and now, today? Find out, today, on OT EEnE Z!
--------------------------------------
The day dawned on a new day in Peach Creek, at Corey's apartment. The Eds had stayed over, plenty of room in the rented home. In the corner of Corey's room was a tree, growing Senzu beans. Most of them had been plucked off to support the harsh training under Goku. Indeed, as the young Saiyan rolled out of bed to find Drew and Edd already up, his body still ached dully from the training.

But today was the day that would finish what the School Wars ending began, and that was a Shakespearean reference if I've ever heard one.

"...Oh God..." Corey moaned. "I feel like someone that just drank 20 gallons of beer...and I know I'm not an alcoholic..."

"I should hope not, you're too young for that," Edd commented. Drew, strangely, was in front of the stove, cooking something that smelled...like tuna and celery stewing together.

"Senzu bean soup should restore whatever we didn't get back. Most of us had to rest on the last day after that harsh 'Super Training'...that's what Goku called it, I think." noted Drew as he stirred.

"I guess that's why you went back to your home to get the beans?" asked Corey.

"You know it," answered Drew.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches Empty Re: Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches

Post  SSJ mike Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Tai Ma, Zymon, and Guriot were waking up in their house, with Zymon sliding off from his bed, while Guriot and Tai Ma jumped out from their beds. While Zymon was still getting himself ready for the morning, Guriot and Tai Ma were already at the table discussing intense training sessions from the past week. "I must admit, Goku's training is a lot tougher than I would have expected, but he's softer than I would have expected him to be," Guriot grunted while taking a sip from his drink (Just for shits and giggles, I'll make it AW Root Beer. : P). Tai Ma snorted a bit and replied, "Believe it or not, no one would want to mess with him. Nothing I've seen even compares with Goku." Guriot simply grunted back, "Does it look like any situation of yours or any from your little group applies to me? I'm nothing like you guys."

Tai Ma chuckled, "Heh...Well, that's what every 'tough guy' says, look what happens to them later."

Zymon walked into the kitchen, and added to the conversation, "Let's just hope your...experience can hold out against Utonium's lunacy and thirst for revenge, then, Guriot." Guriot cringed at the mention of that name. "...Utonium...." Something about that name bothered Guriot, but he couldn't quite place what it was. He merely shrugged it off.

The three warriors then silently ate their breakfast in silence, lingering in their thoughts in the scarce time before the great battle...

Last edited by SSJ mike on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches Empty Re: Episode #17: The Battle in the Creek of Peaches

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:27 pm

At the training site, the two homeless members of the group...

Kale punched the air in rapid succession, having been awake for a couple hours on Makuta's command. The Namekian sat under a tree a few yards away, meditating with his eyes closed.

"Your stance is still sloppy. Put more of your shoulder into it, and loosen your leg muscles." Makuta said, eyes still closed. Kale muttered a "Right," and re positioned himself to begin punching once more.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Jasper with no need to sleep at all was up all night watching over the town to make sure nothing happened during the night "It's been a week....so where are you" said Jasper as he scanned the area. Jasper did a sweep in the town using his scouter and made sure no one was out of place "hmmm the kids are still in their homes....I should talk to the others about them moving away from here when the battle takes place" Jasper thought to himself as he flew off to Corey's place to talked to them.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

The five members in the 'family' got up in a specific order; Kaia, the twins, then the parents. Kaia was up for hours thinking about recent events. This place she was in now, so much fighting.

The twins were up next, they greeted Kaia as they realized she was up. They quickly jumped up on a couch in the 'living room'. They grabbed the remote and turned it on.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony..... Came from the TV as the twins started to get comfortable.

Alicia and Terra awoke in sync. After changing into a combat ready attire, Terra went to the kitchen, yes, the MAN is COOKING.

Alicia changed into her combat clothing, along with her weighted clothing add-ons.

After preparing breakfast, the family and Kaia began to eat their breakfast, the twins fighting over their food.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:31 pm

while the others were enjoying their senzu soup Jasper flew in from the window "I have a door you know...." said Corey as he drank the broth of his soup. "and you use it how often?" said Jasper knowing Corey hardly used it "good point..." said Corey as he finished his soup. "anyways, I wanted to talk to you two about the kids in the town" began Jasper as he walked up to the others.

"we were told that the battle would be today and was thinking it would be best to remove the human kids from the area until it all blows over" said Jasper knowing that them being in any kind of danger might cause them to hold back in fear of hurting them.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

The twins finally enjoyed their meal, allowing the other three to enjoy theirs. When they were all finished, the two parents grabbed their daughters and started to talk to them.

"Listen, Alysha, Savannah, we have to tell you something..." Terra started, putting his cape on.

Alysha and Savannah looked puzzled, they didn't know what could possibly be important, but they listened anyway, "What is it?" Alysha asked crossing her arms.

"Oo Oo Oo, are you giving us presents?!" Savannah asked. She thought that they would be given something for their hard work for the past week.

Alicia started to shake her head, "Listen, we...I don't know how to say this, but we want you to stay here at home today." Alicia replied putting her hands on the twin's shoulders.

Alysha looked in disbelief, "But this is what we've been training for!" Alysha started to raise her voice, "YOU can't stop us---"

Alicia slapped her daughter for her tone, "Don't speak to your mother like that!" Her maternal side taking over, "You will not go, alright? This is for your own good."

Savannah looked a bit terrified nodding in agreement. Terra slightly sighed.

"O---Okay..." Alysha corrected herself, but she kept on thinking, thinking of a way around her mother's words.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 pm

The organic members of the group ate a single bowl of soup. Ed and Eddy would have indulged in more, but Drew merely set it aside.

"If you eat anymore, you might throw it all up during the battle. That still has to digest at least a little bit before the fight..." said Drew, being the commander of the NESF during its time. "Alright, this is it. We'd better go warn the Kids now. The fight could commence at any moment."

No one had any objections, though when they left, Eddy lagged behind just a little bit.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 am

Tai Ma, Guriot, and Zymon put on their battle attire, sharing little pleasantry while they prepared themselves. Tai Ma was left feeling disconcerted about Zymon's berserk state, Zymon thinking how he will be able to calibrate his combat efficiency with the best results, while Guriot was wondering about the name of Utonium.

They felt other energy levels moving toward the Cul-De-Sac after they were done preparing, and flew off toward what may soon become their graveyard.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Terra and Alicia reluctantly left the kids after that little incident, with Alicia reminding them once more to stay at home. Terra and Alicia left with Kaia in tow, while the twins were left unknowing of the events that were soon to unfold.
Corey, Drew, Ed, Edd, Jasper, and lastly Eddy arrived at the Cul-De-Sac to give heed of the impending battle to the non-superpowered denizens of Peach Creek.
Kale and Makuta, after finishing up polishing on their skills, prepared for battle and flew off in the direction of the Cul-De-Sac.
And so the heroes of the School Wars converged at the rally point to put an end to a conflict they started five years ago, while the Eds took to protecting their home from this final threat.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm

The vets and trainees made it to the center of the Cul-De-Sac, to see all the Kids, except the still-missing Rolf, playing around, as though nothing was wrong. Stranger still, Kevin was also absent from view.

"This isn't good..." Corey said. "Do you think they'll listen to us?"

"More importantly, where's Kevin?" pointed out Eddy. "If he's in league with this 'Utonium' guy...!"

Drew was about two steps ahead.

"Hey, everybody!" he called out, raising his hand in the air. "There is about to be a terrible battle taking place here. Utonium himself, and a very powerful Android, are coming here. Things might get destructive! I suggest you guys take cover while you still can..."

The Kids all gasped.

"...Wait...do you mean...THE Utonium...?" Jimmy asked. "The one from...the stories of the School Wars?"

"The very same." cut in Streak. "Things are about to go straight to Hell, and we don't want any of you to get hurt. If you find Kevin, get him someplace safe too. Unless he appears with Utonium, of course."

"What does it mean if he's with Utonium?" asked Nazz.

"Then he's a lost cause!" Drew yelled. "There's no time for this! He could attack us at any second and you guys--!"

A storm suddenly brewed.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 pm

The sky grew dark after each passing second, the wind increasing in strength and hellish-sounding thunder roared. At the opposite end of the Cul-de-sac, a surge of white light pulsed conjuring into a portal, the air grew an uneasy cold which caused whatever Kids that haven't already ran for shelter shivered and ran in terror, the heroes stood strong however awaiting what emerges from the portal. The light ceased and Utonium hovered slightly off the ground, the seven Chaos Emeralds orbiting around him.

Otis stood several feet away from his creator and scowled at the heroes, everyone expressed a look of determination at each other. However, the stare down between Android Zero and Project Odysseus was boldest of all, Alpha versus Omega, the Beginning versus the End...

Nobody said a word for a time, everyone just awaited for who would throw the first punch...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

The silence continued, until Makuta broke it. Cracking his neck, and then his left and right knuckles in that order, Makuta stepped forward.

"Kale, you stay back until we need you."

"What? But this is what i've-"

"Do as I say! Perhaps it goes without saying, but unless needed this fight stays between the same fighters as it did five years ago." Makuta continued. Corey nodded, and Drew told the Eds to stay back as well.

"You can't leave me out..." Guriot spoke, and Drew nodded..And so the vets and Guriot stepped forward, and Utonium landed.

"Otis..." Utonium spoke, not looking over to his creation. "Sir?" Otis replied.

"Have your full..." Utonium replied, and Otis nodded. The android jumped back, and flew away from the others."Otis!" Jasper yelled. He put a hand to the ground, and used it to help launch himself forward.

Jasper flew right past Utonium, and neither looked to each other.

"He'l get himself demolished..." Tai Ma cursed, and he flew after him. "Again..." Terra remarked, following. Upon seeing Terra leave, Kaia followed suite and as did Zymon to his master. Terra shot a glance to Alicia, and smiled.

As the heroes separated into two groups, Utonium spoke.

"During the School Wars, I never once truly met you on the field of battle. Now that I finnaly have the so called privilege to do so..." Utonium said loudly, the vets reaction being to get into there fighting stances.

"...I'll slaughter every last one of you."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

Corey [* x 5][Kaioken x10]
PL: 83,760 HP: 8,376 SP: 119,400 ATK: 23,880 DEF: 23,880 SPD: 36,000
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 3 Rasengan (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Kaioken Bursts
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 190

Drew [* x 5][Kaioken x10]
PL: 89,400 HP: 8,940 SP: 149,000 ATK: 29,800 DEF: 29,800 SPD: 29,800
-Super Kamehameha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-8 Inner Gates (up to Gate 2)
-Heat Dome Attack (+12% ATK)
-Kaioken Bursts
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 191

Streak [* x 5][Raiken x10]
PL: 76,516 HP: 8,064 SP: 106,290 ATK: 21,258 DEF: 21,258 SPD: 33,400
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x9 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x10 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Streak Storm (+4% statdumpATK/+8% SPD)
OP: 201

Makuta [* x 5][Kaioken x10]
PL: 88,880 HP: 8,888 SP: 133,300 ATK: 26,670 DEF: 26,660 SPD: 35,550
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Gatling (+8% ATK/+20% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth & Water Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Wood Element (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts

Guriot[* x 5][Kaioken x10]
PL: 78,000 HP: 7,800 SP: 156,000 ATK: 27,300 DEF: 31,200 SPD: 19,500
-Riot Javelin (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Saiyan Overdrive (+1.5% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Ki Launcher (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts

Alicia [* x 5][Hyken x10]
PL: 58,520 HP: 6,722 SP: 85,500 ATK: 20,300 DEF: 17,110 SPD: 21,110
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)
-Masenko Field (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used) Shield= 1.5*Def
-Demon Cannon (+20% ATK/+28% SPD per 4 BS used)
Hyken (Cuts Kaioken level's attack by 30%, but grants user ability to heal others and self)
OP: 158

Ed [* x 5][Out of battle]

Edd [* x 5][Out of battle]

Eddy [* x 5][Out of battle]

Kale [* x 5][Out of battle]

VERSUS

Power Prof. (Professor Utonium) [* x 8]
Power Level: 100,000 HP: 100,000 SP: 162,500 ATK: 32,500 DEF: 32,500 SPD: 35,000
-Chaos Spear (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Chaos Blast (+5% ATK/+1% SPD)
-Chaos Control (Freezes 1 opponent until his or her next turn, 3 BS)
-??????????????
Perks:
-Final Boss (1): Takes reduced damage from all attacks (1/3 normal damage)
-Final Boss (2): Unable to be knocked unconscious
-Final Boss (3): Does 10% extra damage with all attacks

Move Order
Corey (36,000)
Makuta (35,550)
Power Prof (35,000)
Streak (33,400)
Drew (29,800)
Alicia (21,110)
Guriot (19,500)
--------
Kaia [* x 5][Ki Form x5]
PL: 57,700 HP: 5,770 SP: 82,800 ATK: 20,080 DEF: 16,560 SPD: 21,060
-Electro Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Aura Projection -electromagnetic armor (1BS +5% DEF/ 2BS +14% DEF) (1 BS Per turn to sustain)
-Jin den Yaiba (+5% ATK)
-Maruden (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Ki Form (up to x5)
OP: 155

Terra [* x 5][Gaiken x10]
PL: 76,007 HP: 6,450 SP: 223,275 ATK: 16,575 DEF: 44,655 SPD: 14,777
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3/4, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
Gaiken (Cuts user's speed by 30%, but increases ATK and DEF by 25% and 50%, respectively)

Tai Ma [* x 5][GH Lvl 10]
PL: 75,720 HP: 7,572 SP: 126,200 ATK: 25,240 DEF: 25,240 SPD: 25,240
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x10 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x10, divide by double later)
-Perfected Fire Kamehameha (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Kienzan (+5% ATK/ +10% SPD)
OP: 229

Jasper [* x5] [OD Core x10]
PL: 98,750 HP: 9,875 SP: 145,800 ATK: 37,000 DEF: 29,160 SPD: 28,510
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 133

Zymon [* x 5][Demon Pact Lvl 10]
PL: 65,120 HP: 6,512 SP: 106,600 ATK: 21,980 DEF: 21,320 SPD: 21,820
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x10 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)
OP: 163

VERSUS

Otis [* x 7][OD Core x10]
PL: 99,000 HP: 9,900 SP: 118,000 ATK: 39,600 DEF: 39,600 SPD: 19,800
Attacks:
Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Cryrocalypse Ray: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Lock-On Frost Cannon: (+3 ATK/+3 SPD per BS used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
-Final Boss (1): Takes reduced damage from all attacks (1/2 normal damage)

Move Order
Jasper (28,510)
Tai Ma (25,240)
Zymon (21,820)
Kaia (21,060)
Otis (19,800)
Terra (14,777)
--------
OOC: Dumping the stats here for now, if anyone has anything to add before the fight officially starts, do it now.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 am

Drew, ever the brash one, replied to Utonium, "I'd like to see you try!" Thus Drew began to power up to his Kaio-ken x 10, and his cousin followed suit.
-----------------------------------------------
Tai Ma, Zymon, Terra, and Kaia followed Jasper as he pursued Otis. "Master, are you sure the rest will be all right?" Zymon asked. Tai Ma answered, "Do not doubt their abiliities. I know your concern, but we should also be wary of this one."
Makuta felt a familiar sense of foreboding as his comrades began powering up. "Now...it begins." He powered up along with Alicia and Guriot, leaving no holds barred. Streak's hair began spiking up as electricity coursed rapidly through his veins.
Kale and the Eds observed their allies with envious anticipation, wanting so much to join their friends, but they knew better than to against their instructions.
TFS Abridged Ver.

We all know the main protags will win because we're the fricking RPer's, bitch.

Corey: You can't win, we've gawt main character hax!

Guriot: I have a sinking feeling about this...

Kaia: Daddy, why is that man dressed in a hazmat suit?

Terra: Because he's a wuss.

Kale: Go get him guys! *Raises fist toward tree*

Ed: Buttered Toast with Bacon smothered in Gravy!

Eddy: Ed, shut your !@#$ing trap.

Tai Ma: ...Ok, extremely outnumbered fight begin!
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Corey rushed Utonium first, wreathed in the red aura of the Kaioken, and began throwing punches. Power Prof. began throwing punches in return, but his punches were having more of an effect on the Saiyan. Tired of this, Corey quickly axe-kicked Utonium across the temple, only doing minimal damage.

Corey attacks Utonium, dealing 5,848 SP and 1,462 HP damage! (SP: 162,500 -> 156,652)(HP: 100,000 -> 98,538)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Makuta flew past Corey, the Saiyan tagging him in threw eye contact, towards Utonium. He went full speed, blurring in motion. Cocking his arm back, Makuta's feet landed on the ground, and as his arm muscles seemed to expand, threw a single punch to Utonium's chest.

The punch sent Utonium flying back, and the shock wave caused the windows of the nearest buildings to shatter. Utonium regained his footing. He showed some effects from the blow, but Makuta had hit him with as much force as he could. Utonium easily shook it off a moment afterwords as well...

"My turn..." the Proffesor muttered.

Makuta attacks Utonium, dealing 7,222 SP and 1,805 HP damage! (SP: 152,652 -> 156,652)(HP: 98,538 -> 96,733)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Jasper was first to charge at Otis throwing a punch that Otis was able to block "I have waited a long time for this" said Jasper now able to take the rematch he was been searching for. "you have grown stronger, however it is still not enough" said Otis which somehow made Jasper smile "we shall see!" said Jasper as he went for an uppercut and broke Otis's guard.

Otis was sent back a little as his hands went up from the force of the uppercut "here's another!" yelled Jasper as he delivered a hard punch to Otis's abdomen sending him back. at this time the others arrived behind Jasper "hey, don't go flying on your own like that we are still a team" said Tai Ma as he cracked his knuckles.

Jasper landed a hit to Otis dealing 17,285 to SP (118,000 -> 100,715) and 4,321 to HP (9,900 -> 5,579)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Power Prof darted past the Namek and towards Drew at a nearly supersonic pace, landing a brutal kick in the Saiyan's sternum. The scientist followed with another kick behind Drew's knee, Drew buckled in midair from the impacts, but tried to turn to face his opponet. However, Power Prof was faster, landing brutal high-speed jabs and kicks.

Bruises began to form all over the Saiyan who simply could not keep up with Utonium. Power Prof smashed Drew into a semi truck headed for the Seawall, the fishing district of Peach Creek. The Saiyan rose out of the trucks wreckage, coated in chum and anchovy paste, only for Utonium to smash him into a small restaurant a block away.

Utonium attacks Drew, inflicting 38,988 SP and 9,747 HP damage. (149,000->110,012) (8,940-> -1,193)

Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Streak turned into a ball of lightning, his speed enhanced vastly through his Raiken, his clan's special fighting power enhancer. He looked more like a yellow light ball darting around than an actual hedgehog. Utonium was able to analyze his flight path, and shot a blast down to Streak, who immediately curled into a ball, jumping up over the blast and spindashing into the scientist. Utonium recovered from this, only to be met with an elbow to the head from Drew.

Streak and Drew attack Utonium in tandem, inflicting 13,742 SP damage! (149,430 -> 135,688)
--------
"This is what we've trained for, isn't it, master?" asked Zymon.

"Yes...now..." Tai Ma cupped his hands at his side. "I'm gonna burn this Android for what he tried to do to Terra and Alicia!"

Zymon charged while Tai Ma began charging his newly perfected Fire Kamehameha. Zymon and Otis exchanged punches, before elbowing him to the ground. Zymon recovered, and opened his eyes wide.

"This is for my package!!" Zymon yelled, using a Hydra Beam, stunning Otis long enough for the real attack, Fire Kamehameha, to hit him dead-on...

Tai Ma attacks Otis with Fire Kamehameha at 3 BS's, inflicting 10,637 SP damage! (100,715 -> 90,078)
Zymon attacks Otis with Hydra Beam at 1 BS, inflicting 6,346 SP damage! (90,078 -> 83,732)
--------
Kaia stood back, her aura slowly turning into some sort of projection.

"Aura Projection...activate..." she said, listlessly, as her sense of justice began to come into play, as she remembered what Terra had told her about that Android...it had attacked him and his wife.

Kaia activates Electromagnetic Armor (2 BS's). (DEF: 16,560 -> 18,878)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Otis erupted in a fury, the air around him turning to hail. Ice crystals formed around his forehead, Otis took the extra detail in making these shards even sharper than usual. The Android launched these crystals At Jasper's position, who evaded with realtive ease.

However, Otis anticipated this and spread his arms outward in a rushed fervor, the shards exploded into an ice storm which engulfed Jasper in ice, along with various buildings in the vicinity. Otis grinned mildly in his artwork, which from a distance looked like... mashed potatoes in meat gravy for lack of better description.

Otis uses Lock-On Frost Cannon [4 B.S.] on Jasper, inflicting 63,562 SP and 15,890 HP damage. (145,800->82,238) (9,875-> -6,015)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Terra rushed up to Otis, and decided to land a few kicks before using his rock armor to his advantage by bumping Otis back with it.

Terra attacks Otis, inflicting 3,468 SP damage! (83,732 -> 80,264)
----------------
Alicia rushed forward, landing some physical strikes other than a bitch-slap on Utonium, before bitch-slapping him to the ground. Guriot, meanwhile, decided to add to the pain by jumping on the scientist's back as his attack.

Alicia and Guriot attack Utonium in tandem, inflicting 11,870 SP damage! (135,688 -> 123,818)
-----------------
Corey [* x 6][Kaioken x10]
PL: 83,760 SP: 119,400 ATK: 23,880 DEF: 23,880 SPD: 36,000
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 3 Rasengan (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Kaioken Bursts
OP: 190

Drew [* x 6][Kaioken x10]
PL: 89,400 SP: 110,012/149,000 ATK: 29,800 DEF: 29,800 SPD: 29,800
-Super Kamehameha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-8 Inner Gates (up to Gate 2)
-Heat Dome Attack (+12% ATK)
-Kaioken Bursts
OP: 191

Streak [* x 6][Raiken x10]
PL: 76,516 SP: 106,290 ATK: 21,258 DEF: 21,258 SPD: 33,400
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x9 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x10 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Streak Storm (+4% statdumpATK/+8% SPD)
OP: 201

Makuta [* x 6][Kaioken x10]
PL: 88,880 SP: 133,300 ATK: 26,670 DEF: 26,660 SPD: 35,550
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Gatling (+8% ATK/+20% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth & Water Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Wood Element (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts

Guriot[* x 6][Kaioken x10]
PL: 78,000 SP: 156,000 ATK: 27,300 DEF: 31,200 SPD: 19,500
-Riot Javelin (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Saiyan Overdrive (+1.5% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Ki Launcher (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts

Alicia [* x 6][Hyken x10]
PL: 58,520 SP: 85,500 ATK: 20,300 DEF: 17,110 SPD: 21,110
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)
Hyken (Cuts Kaioken level's attack by 30%, but grants user ability to heal others and self)

Ed [* x 5][Out of battle]

Edd [* x 5][Out of battle]

Eddy [* x 5][Out of battle]

Kale [* x 5][Out of battle]

VERSUS

Power Prof. (Professor Utonium) [* x 9]
Power Level: 100,000 SP: 123,818/162,500 ATK: 32,500 DEF: 32,500 SPD: 35,000
-Chaos Spear (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Chaos Blast (+5% ATK/+1% SPD)
-Chaos Control (Freezes 1 opponent until his or her next turn, 3 BS)
-??????????????
Perks:
-Final Boss (1): Takes reduced damage from all attacks (1/3 normal damage)
-Final Boss (3): Does 10% extra damage with all attacks
Turn-Only:
-Final Boss (S): Is able to attack all opponents currently engages in battle this turn only.
--This must be used; will bring in four others.

Move Order
Corey (36,000)
Makuta (35,550)
Power Prof (35,000)
Streak (33,400)
Drew (29,800)
Alicia (21,110)
Guriot (19,500)
-----------
Kaia [* x 6][Ki Form x5]
PL: 57,700 SP: 82,800 ATK: 20,080 DEF: 16,560 SPD: 21,060
-Electro Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Aura Projection -electromagnetic armor (1BS +5% DEF/ 2BS +14% DEF) (1 BS Per turn to sustain)
-Jin den Yaiba (+5% ATK)
-Maruden (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Ki Form (up to x5)
OP: 155

Terra [* x 6][Gaiken x10]
PL: 76,007 SP: 223,275 ATK: 16,575 DEF: 44,655 SPD: 14,777
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3/4, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
Gaiken (Cuts user's speed by 30%, but increases ATK and DEF by 25% and 50%, respectively)

Tai Ma [* x 3][GH Lvl 10]
PL: 75,720 SP: 126,200 ATK: 25,240 DEF: 25,240 SPD: 25,240
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x10 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x10, divide by double later)
-Perfected Fire Kamehameha (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Kienzan (+5% ATK/ +10% SPD)
OP: 229

Jasper [* x6] [OD Core x10]
PL: 98,750 SP: 82,238/145,800 ATK: 37,000 DEF: 29,160 SPD: 28,510
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 133

Zymon [* x 5][Demon Pact Lvl 10]
PL: 65,120 SP: 106,600 ATK: 21,980 DEF: 21,320 SPD: 21,820
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x10 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)
OP: 163

VERSUS

Otis [* x 7][OD Core x10]
PL: 99,000 SP: 80,264/118,000 ATK: 39,600 DEF: 39,600 SPD: 19,800
Attacks:
Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
Cryrocalypse Ray: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Lock-On Frost Cannon: (+3 ATK/+3 SPD per BS used, chance to freeze target in ice)
Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
-Final Boss (1): Takes reduced damage from all attacks (1/2 normal damage)

Move Order
Jasper (28,510)
Tai Ma (25,240)
Zymon (21,820)
Kaia (21,060)
Otis (19,800)
Terra (14,777)
----------
OOC: I stopped keeping track of HP in this fight only. There will be a change of systems coming into effect in the Redemption Saga to amend the whole "wait for HP to run out = instant win for villains" thing. So it's just SP, which is calculated normally.
----------
Corey formed a clone, and held out his hand behind him. A green ball of energy took form on his palm, which his clone moved his hands over at incredible speeds to swirl the energy. When this was done, Corey rushed Utonium, slamming the energy attack into his gut.

"RASENGAN!" Corey yelled, smashing Utonium back into the ground where the energy attack exploded upward in a column of green.

Corey uses Stage 3 RAsengan at 5 BS's, inflicting 9,884 damage on Utonium! (123,818 -> 113,934)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Utonium slowly rose from the crater caused from the Rasengan. He wiped some dust off of his form, and looked around. Makuta ran towards him, and began to punch the air rapidly. Eventually as he punches with his left, it appeared as if he had three hands, and same for the right. He continued punching as he approached Utonium, who put his arms up in a guard, the number of blurred arms seemingly doubling each time.

Finnaly Makuta reached Utonium, throwing punches at the speed it appeared he had dozens of arms, and they all stretched out towards the scientist. Utonium manged to block the punches at first, while sliding back from the force all the while, but Makuta increased his punching speed and threw Utonium arms to the side.

"Gatling!" Makuta yelled, raining his rapid punches down on Utonium person.

Makuta uses Gomu Gomu no Gatling at 4 BS's, inflicting 12,584 damage on Utonium! (113,934 -> 101,350)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Jasper recovered from the ace attack and charged for Otis once again "I'm not done yet!" he said as he got closer to Otis throwing a strong kick to Otis's side which was blocked. "lets see you block this!" said Jasper as he threw a right hook which Otis tried to dodge but Jasper's punch was too fast and he landed a hard his sending him back. Otis was going to attempt to recover but Jasper was not done yet as he was on top of him again with fire on his fist "how about a little falcon punch!" said Jasper as he punched Otis with his right fist sending him deep into the ground.

Jasper hit Otis with the Falcon punch (1 BS) dealing 18,322 to SP (80,264 -> 61,942)

Last edited by saskestheman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Utonium wiped blood that had formed at the corner of his mouth after rising to his feet from the Gomu Gomu no Gatling.

"I expected as much. But you still can't hope to beat me...It's time I displayed the powers of Chaos, and displayed why it is impossible for you to defeat me..." Utonium crossed his arms...

Utonium's One-Turn Only Boss Hax Activates, enabling him to attack all opponents in play!

"Chaos....Control!" Time froze around Utonium, rendering all his opponents helpless. Otis's fight was halted too at this time. Though from the perspective of the heroes, Utonium wasn't moving an inch, Utonium was in fact walking or floating between the heroes he was currently fighting, and smacking them all with simple punches as he walked back. As soon as he finished attacking them, time unfroze, and all the heroes that were affected were sent flying in various directions.

OOC: Next turn, Kale and the Eds enter the battle from this!

Utonium attacks all heroes:
Damaging Corey by 48,654 SP (119,400 -> 70,746)
Damaging Drew by 38,988 SP (110,012 -> 71,024)
Damaging Makuta by 43,580 SP (133,300 -> 89,720)
Damaging Streak by 54,655 SP (106,290 -> 51,635)
Damaging Guriot by 37,239 SP (156,000 -> 118,761)
Damaging Alicia by 67,905 SP (85,500 -> 17,595)
-----
Streak rose to his feet. Was that the reason he had those seven jewels revolving around him when he first arrived? And if so, were they fueling that last attack? Shaking off the questions for the time being, Streak pulled himself out of the building he was embedded in, and charged lightning energy in both hands.

"Taste the fury...of the storm..." Streak said, channeling the energy. "Streak Storm!"

A collossal amount of lightning-based energy attacks rained down on Utonium's position.

Streak attacks Utonium with Streak Storm at 3 BS's, inflicting 5,813 damage! (101,350 -> 95,537)
----
Drew rushed into the energy attacks, and grabbed Utonium as soon as the last one landed. He grabbed the stunned scientist and threw him roughly to the ground, before leaping back and shooting him with a few light blue energy blasts.

Drew attacks Utonium inflicting 9,108 damage. (95,537 -> 86,429)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Otis erupted from the ground with his aura blazing outward. His expression was still mostly neutral, aside from a slight frown. He flew towards Jasper, only for Tai Ma to stop him with a kick, which was blocked but still halted the Androids movements.

"You forget, as long as the rest of us are here, this battle isn't just a one on one between you two..." he told Otis, and then turned his head to Jasper, "And you, don't think your alone in this!" Tai ma shouted, then turned back to Otis.

Tai Ma sent Otis back slightly with a kick, and then took on a slight powering up position. His red and orange aura of his current Genso Hoshutso became a bright yellow as electricity coursed around him. Bringing his left hand over to his right side, he then whipped it out, chanting "Lightning Strike!" and blasting Otis with a powerful electric attack.

"Streak would be proud..." Terra joked, and Tai Ma gave a chuckle. Then, a ways away, no doubt the place of the battle with Utonium, a massive amount of lighting was visible. "Maybe not..."

Tai Ma attacks Otis, inflicting 8,043 SP damage! (61,942 -> 53,899)
--------------------
*Cause this is how the Genso Hoshutso works according to Mike, different color for each element that Tai Ma is currently using.
Fire = Red/Orange
Wind=White
Earth = Green
Water = Blue
Lightning = Yellow with Lightning Aura

Tai Ma sees Streak perform the Streak Storm from SSJs post, and also Tai Mas Lightning Strike is an actual special technique, just never payed for it so its a normal attack damage.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next