Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

+2
saskestheman
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1 Empty Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

The following day, Group 1 was up on the hill where Corey had first demonstrated his skill in combat to the Eds. It was time for a surprise training exercise.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #8: PBPB No. 1 Empty Re: Episode #8: PBPB No. 1

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

"Ok guys Drew and Makuta are out on some important business so until they get back me and Jasper are going to continue with training you" said Corey to the eds displease "More training?, don't we get a day off from fighting those android" complained Eddy. "A real Saiyan never stops training" said Kale "Well im not a-" started Eddy before Corey cut him off.

"can we stay on topic here?" he yelled as he walked over to Jasper "Me and Jasper will do a short demonstration so pay close attention because you 4 will break into groups and spar among yourselves" he finished.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Group 2 had met up, discussing the events of the previous day. "Who's this 'Utonium' guy?" Zymon asked out of curiousness.
Terra turned to Zymon, as Alicia continued to watch outwards toward vast plains of land. Alysha and Savannah were playing around beside them.

Alicia broke the silence, "He's one of the main professors that lead their side of the School Wars. I forget the others name..." She replied as she scanned the area before finally turning to Zymon. "And it seems he's moved to hiding since yesterday."

"After what happened yesterday, i think it be best we stay together in a group. But also, we'd cover more ground split up..." Terra suggested, crossing his arms. Tai ma's look grew serious as he stood in thought.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm

"Alright, Jasper, let's begin..." Corey said, and both quickly leapt into the air, slamming together repeatedly. Eventually, the two locked hands; however, Jasper's physical strength was greater than that of Corey's, and thus the Android began to push him back.

"Look at 'em go, guys!" Ed yelled dumbly.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm

"been a while since we last locked hands hasn't it Jasper" said Corey as he attempted to push back "yes it has" said Jasper as he twisted his body and threw Corey and charged at him.

Jasper then threw a punch but it was an after image "I see you haven't gotten sloppy over the years Corey" Said Jasper as he looked for the saiyan. Corey reappeared behind Jasper and tackled him to the ground, Jasper recovered then punched Corey back.

"you think they might be taking this a bit too far?" said Double D "Something like this is nothing to A saiyan, Makuta beat me down several times to sharpen my skills" said Kale "how meany times do I have to say it, we're not saiyans!" yelled Eddy.

Jasper and Corey continued there spar before Corey's speed took the advantage as he once again used an after image to sneak attack Jasper as he kicked him in the back of the head sending him into a rock wall.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Corey stared towards where Jasper had been hit, as though concerned. However, this was just part of the plan...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Jasper charged out of the rock wall and charged quickly at Corey and threw a powerful punch at him sending him back "whoa....Jasper I know this is a spar but that was a bit too much" said Corey as Jasper stared him down "Target identified must complete main objective" said Jasper shocking everyone that heard him.

"what!?" yelled Corey as he took a half step back from Jasper charging at him again and throwing another powerful punch that landed on his gut and sent him flying to a rock wall. Corey hit the wall and fell down passed out "No way that was part of the spar!" said Eddy.

Jasper turned to face the four trainees as red electricity sparked around his body "new targets found, Objective....destroy" said Jasper as he charged at the trainees.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Jasper [* x 4]
PL: 1,178 HP: 1,178 ATK: 613 DEF: 320 SPD: 326
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

VERSUS

Ed [* x 3]
PL: 1,035 HP: 1,035 ATK: 420 DEF: 310 SPD: 315
-Basic Ki Attacks (+1% ATK/+1% SPD)

Edd [* x 3]
PL: 920 HP: 920 ATK: 250 DEF: 350 SPD: 320

Eddy [* x 3]
PL: 977 HP: 977 ATK: 277 DEF: 260 SPD: 440

Kale [* x 4]
PL: 1,035 HP: 1,035 ATK: 325 DEF: 280 SPD: 450
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)

Move Order
Kale (450)
Eddy (440)
Jasper Zero (326)
Edd (320)
Ed (315)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm

the trainees dodged Jasper's attack as he landed a powerful punch to the ground sending up rocks and dust "Whats gotten into him?" asked Double D as he stumbled back. "guys stay focused!" yelled Kale as he pulled out his sword and charged for Jasper.

Kale was going for a swing but Jasper caught the sword by clapping his hands around it "Damn it, hes too strong!" said Kale as he tried to force the sword down to no result.

Kale knew his attempt was in vain so he let go of the sword and dashed around Jasper using his superior speed and kicked him sending him away a bit and dropping the sword in the process.

Kale hit Jasper dealing 330 points of damage (1,178 -> 848)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Eddy's body moved unconsciously towards Jasper. His Saiyan instincts kicked in, and he landed a hard left kick to Jasper's face. However, the attack seemed to do little damage.

Eddy attacks J. Zero, inflicting 239 damage! (848 -> 609)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Jasper got up as looked around before hit eye stopped on Ed "target acquired" he said as he dashed past the other three trainees and charged for the Jacket wearing Ed and threw a powerful punch knocking him to the ground.

"Ed!" yelled the other three trainees as they saw their friend on the ground not moving "Ed......" said Double D with a pale face as he saw him friend on the ground.

Jasper hit Ed with a powerful hit dealing 1,212 points of damage knocking him out (1,035 -> 0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

"...T-this is...t-terrible..." Edd began, falling to his knees. For a moment, he recalled the times he spent with Ed, from the time they first met to this present day. He began to wonder if this was the end of it all. "...Ngh..."

A silence hung in the air. Suddenly, an aura flared around Edd. His hat flew off from the torrent of Ki that swelled up around him. Light blue ki crackled off each of his features, but most notably around his hands and feet. He charged straight into battle, ignoring Eddy's pleas not to, and, lost in the rage, hammered Jasper with everything he had, each of the impacts creating small explosions. Jasper went flying back from the attacks. His rage spent, Edd went back to his knees again.

Edd attacks with the activated Rage Boost, consuming all his Blast Stocks to inflict 330 damage! (609 -> 279)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Kale and Eddy both charged in for a finishing hit "its time to end this!" yelled Eddy as he prepared to hit Jasper "Sorry Jasper but we have to do this" said Kale as he prepared to attack with his sword.

just as Eddy and Kale were about to attack, there was a gust of wind and two shadows appeared in front of Jasper and stopped the two Saiyans "what the?" said eddy.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Eddy and Kale still instinctively threw there attacks.

One shadow revealed itself to be Drew, and caught Eddy by the wrist, stopping the boys attack entirely.

The second shadow Makuta, took a ore violent method to stopping Kale. Makuta stepped forward, and kneed Kale in the stomach. The Saiyan dropped his sword, but of course Makuta wasn't done. The Namekian grabbed the back of Kale's head, and smashed it into the ground.

"Wasn't that a bit brutal?" Drew asked, letting Eddy go.

"He's fine..."

"What the hell is going on?" Eddy yelled.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

"It was merely an exercise..." said Corey, walking into view, still a little sore from the punch into the mountains. "..and from the looks of it, you four passed for sure." The young vet withdrew a small brown sack and dumped out four beans, one for each of the Eds and Kale. "Here, take them."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

"You ok Jasper?" asked Drew as he turned to face the android "yeah I'm fine, they sure a hell put up a good fight" said Jasper as he seemed to be back to normal. Eddy looked at the veterans in confusion "can someone tell us whats going on here!" he yelled in anger.

"this was a test" said Drew "We had to see how you would handle a life or death situation is we were not around" he continued. Eddy looked angry as Kale got up from Makuta's surprise attack "you call this a test!" eddy yelled again "what about Corey" he said.

"what about me?" said Corey who was behind Eddy with no signs of being hurt too bad "and....ed" he continued as he looked over to see his lumpy friend still on the ground.

Drew walked over to Ed and turned him around and see that he was asleep "he seems fine to me" said drew as he turned to Eddy.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"Alright, now that that's over," Corey said. "I think you two are ready to learn some moves..."
------
And so, it was decided that the trainees would attempt to learn the Kamehameha and Special Beam Cannon techniques. The Eds trained with Corey and Drew, while Makuta and Jasper decided to train Kale in the meantime...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 pm

As Otis fled from Group 2, the Android recieved another message from Utonium. "Incoming Message: 'Otis, while you have failed to destroy your targets, I have been able to escape, therefore your mission is still successful. However, we cannot allow the Saiyans to come as close as they did. I shall explain how to remedy this when you arrive.' Proceed to Nav Omega for extraction." Shortly later, as the Android was about to touchdown, he very briefly detected an unidentified source of energy near Utonium's Headquarters. However, due to it being beyond inspection radius, and orders from Utonium to head directly to the base, the Android ignored it and descended into the base.

Shortly after Otis discovered Utonium fidgeting with a terminal, which had a set of schematics of a infinite ki matrix not unlike the one Otis possessed on the monitor. The only odd thing about it was an unsual piece of hardware attached to the matrix. "At the final moments of the School Wars Five years ago, shortly before your creation, your predecessor engaged a Saiyan child in combat. While initially successful, Proto-Metal Sonic was soundly defeated after the child tapped into some innate power. This power was so immense that the child increased in strength at least thirty times over, albeit for only a brief time. However, if I could emulate that power boost in an Android such as yourself even to a limited degree, the results could be overwhelmingly positive. Despite working on this project since shortly after you were built, only recently have I been able to make any progress in this."

Utonium pointed to the foreign device on the screen,

"Since you are designed with an infinite ki matrix, you therefore let most of this potential energy go to waste. I have been working on a way to store this excess energy without merely adding additional ki capacitors, should this device work, it would have a multiplative effect on your power level not unlike the Saiyan Child had experienced all those years ago. Unfortunately the sole prototype is not complete, and still lacks a way to preserve this excess ki without being overloaded by the matrix. Despite this project being incomplete, I believe the final piece of the project will present itself, perhaps even in three or four epis-err days. Anyway, you may now report to the repair bay for repairs, at this current rate our pawn Kevin will construct a squad of completed Androids to attack the Saiyans in a couple days. Assuming he fails in taking the Saiynas down prior, I want you to lead them in." As Otis walked off towards the repair bay, Utonium returned to his terminal to further fidget with the schematics.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

As Utonium continued to fiddle with the schematics of the Overdrive Core, two identical cloaked men began to approach both groups.
------
"For the last time, it's like THIS!!" Drew yelled, firing a Special Beam Cannon through a tree. Ed was beside him, gathering his energy with white ki flecks flying off his body.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Makuta and Jasper had other training methods as the were sparing against kale to further his speed and stamina. as per Makutas instruction Kale had put his sword down for some bare handed sparing.

"come on Kale just because your blind don't expect us to hold back" said Makuta as he knocked kale away with a punch. Makutas words hung inside Kale's head for a while "that's right....I fight blind but they don't" Kale got up and smiled.

"you find something funny about this?" Said Makuta as he crossed his arms "funny?...no....but this should be interesting" said Kale as he put his hand in fron of his face with his fingers spread apart "huh..that form...." said Makuta as he stared at Kale "Solar Flare!" yelled Kale as a blinding light shined out from him blinding Makuta and Jasper.

"lets see you fight from my point of view" said Kale in a taunt as he charged for the two veterans.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Corey, Edd and Eddy were off to the side, Eddy watching the ongoing battle (until Kale's Solar Flare, at which point he began bitching about being blind), and Corey and Edd meditating.

Corey had taken notice of a strange Ki energy nearby, but he wanted to see if Edd could as well.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Kale was taking full advantage of the situation as he continued to spar with Makuta and Jasper "Well done Kale" said Makuta as he tried to get the blur out of his eyes.

Kale knocked around Makuta and Jasper for a bit however it showed they were not taking much damage and were slowly getting theirs vision back. Kale charged one last time but the veterans were ready this time but before they could collide they sensed an unknown energy signal.

"what is that?" wondered Kale as he tried to pinpoint it "I not sure" said makuta as he looked around "but maybe we should regroup with the others".
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Kale went in and managed a solid elbow to Makuta's face.

"Alright enough letting you have your lead Kale..." he mumbled, grabbing Kale by the leg and swinging him into the ground.

"Don't forget who taught you to fight blind..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:57 pm

"Hm?" Edd asked.

"You noticed it too, Double-D?" Corey answered with a question. "Anyone else feel that energy?" he asked to everyone else.

"All I can feel is my eyes pulsing with pain..." whimpered Eddy.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

After picking up the twins, Terra and Alicia regrouped with Tai Ma and Zymon "so your a dad now huh?" Said Tai Ma as he watched the kids play "Yeah I guess you can call then a blessing" said as he turned to see them.

the conversation was stopped as both Tai Ma and Terra felt an unknown energy source "did you feel that?" asked Tai Ma as he turned around "yeah" said Terra. Alicia moved over the twins preparing for the whats coming.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next