Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #3: Square Zero

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #3: Square Zero Empty Episode #3: Square Zero

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm

After taking a short rest, the heroes assembled on the training grounds on the base. The space was, for the most part, an empty field. Whoever designed the place had obviously done their homework on the events 1,000 years ago.

"I'll be training on my own," said Streak. "My teachers back in my clan say that learning from outsiders might interfere. I'm still learning how to use the clan's signature technique. You've seen it already, that 'Raiken' move..."

"Go ahead and do so then." Drew nodded. "Corey, you come with me and Zach. You still have a lot to learn..."

"Got it." Corey responded.

"Makuta, come with us as well." Zach asked. "If you're going to be on our team, it'd be better to start training with our unit..."

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Square Zero Empty Re: Episode #3: Square Zero

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:08 pm

"Very well..." Makuta said. During their short break, he had decided on putting on a weighted torso piece to his outfit. Anything to help keep him in league with these Saiyans. It looked the same as his old clothes, but weighed a bit more then Alicia and Terra's weighted implements.

Kami knows I need this training... and perhaps ill make some more headway on my new technique...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Back at the Lab Gero has been secretly watching from hidden cameras "It seems they are going to do some training" said Gero as he turned to face Utonium.

"let them train...they will not be any match for our new weapon" said Professor Utonium as he turned to face android 0 who was laying back on a table. "as soon as the new modifications are finished then they will not stand a chance"

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 192 HP: 192 ATK: 59 DEF: 60 SPD: 73
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 175 [164] HP: 175 ATK: 60 DEF: 52 SPD: 63 [52]
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 210 HP: 210 ATK: 73 DEF: 71 SPD: 66
-Imperfected Special Beam Cannon (+5% ATK/+1% SPD)

Zach [* x 4]
PL: 194 HP: 194 ATK: 71 DEF: 62 SPD: 61
-Galick Gun (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Imperfect Chidori (+1% ATK/+1% SPD)

Move Order
Corey (73)
Drew (66)
Zach (61)
Makuta [WEIGHTED] (52)
----------------
Tai Ma [* x 4]
PL: 198 HP: 198 ATK: 66 DEF: 66 SPD: 66
*Genso Hoshutsu
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+3% SPD)

VERSUS

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 196 [186] HP: 134 ATK: 90 DEF: 51 SPD: 55 [45]
-Masenko-Ha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Water Spear (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

VERSUS

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 191 [182] HP: 191 ATK: 56 DEF: 79 SPD: 56 [47]
-Earth Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Move Order
Tai Ma (66)
Terra (47)
Alicia (45)
---------------
Round One Start!

Rules for sparring matches: Half normal damage is dealt, training bonuses are applied instead of battle bonuses.
---------------
Corey rushed into range of Zach, and began exchanging punches with his cousin. Eventually, through force of will, Corey managed to kick Zach away.

Corey attacks Zach inflicting 28 damage! (194 -> 166)
---------------
Drew decided to make Makuta his enemy, and decided to engage him in melee combat, hammering him into the air after a bit.

Drew attacks Makuta, inflicting 51 damage! (175 -> 124)
--------------
Zach decided to attack Corey, catching him off-guard with a savage punch to the gut. He then hammered him into the ground.

Zach attacks Corey, inflicting 42 damage! (192 -> 150)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Makuta, still in the air from Drews attack, fired a barrage of energy attacks at Drew, that were all dodged.

"My weighted clothes are slowing me down..." Makuta murmered as he flew down landed. As soon as his feet touched the ground, Makuta charged and threw a weak punch, only to miss on purpose. Makuta kicked Drews legs out from under him, and sent the Saiyan back with a cresent kick.

Makuta attacks Drew, inflicting 25 damage! (210 -> 185)

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Tai Ma, Terra, and Alicia stood in the position of a triangle staring down one one another waiting for the right moment to attack. "alright lets get to it!" said Tai Ma as he disappeared then reapered behind Terra.

"you should keep your guard up" said Tai Ma as he threw a punch that Terra was able to dodge. Tai Ma the followed with a second punch that connected with Terra sending him back a few feet.

Tai Ma hit Terra with 27 points of damage (191->164)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Little does Tai Ma know, me and Alicia have a alliance agreement... Terra thought, rushing forward. Terra bombarded Tai Ma with a barrage of Melee attacks.

Terra attacks Tai Ma, inflicting 23 damage! (198 -> 175)

"Now Alicia hit him!" Terra yelled, not turning back. When no attack came Terra turned. "What?"

"Sorry Terra but a spar is a spar." Alicia said, throwing a large ki blast at Terra.

Alicia attacked Terra, inflicting 51 damage! (185 -> 113)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 192 HP: 150/192 ATK: 59 DEF: 60 SPD: 73

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 175 [164] HP: 124/175 ATK: 60 DEF: 52 SPD: 63 [52]

VERSUS

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 210 HP: 185/210 ATK: 73 DEF: 71 SPD: 66

Zach [* x 4]
PL: 194 HP: 166/194 ATK: 71 DEF: 62 SPD: 61

Move Order
Corey (73)
Drew (66)
Zach (61)
Makuta [WEIGHTED] (52)
----------------
Tai Ma [* x 4]
PL: 198 HP: 175/198 ATK: 66 DEF: 66 SPD: 66
*Genso Hoshutsu

VERSUS

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 196 [186] HP: 196 ATK: 90 DEF: 51 SPD: 55 [45]

VERSUS

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 191 [182] HP: 113/191 ATK: 56 DEF: 79 SPD: 56 [47]

Move Order
Tai Ma (66)
Terra (47)
Alicia (45)
--------------
Corey backed away from his older cousin, charging two green ki balls in his hands. When Zach was able to get into range of Corey, he used a knee to Zach's neck to stun him, and blasted him, point-blank, with the ensuing green beam.

Corey attacks Zach, inflicting 28 damage! (166 -> 138)
---------------
Drew was sent flying back, but put his hand out and forced himself to slide to a complete halt. He looked up, just in time to see Makuta trying to kick him in the head. Using afterimage, he evaded this assault, though barely. He then grabbed Makuta, threw him, and shot him with a few weak blue ki blasts.

Drew attacks Makuta again, inflicting 51 damage! (124 -> 73)
---------------
Zach recovered from the assault.

"Not bad...not bad..." he commented, charging forth. When Corey tried to strike Zach, he only found a fist going through an afterimage. "But you still have a lot to learn!"

With that, Zach knocked his cousin back.

Zach attacks Corey, inflicting 42 damage! (150 -> 108)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

"I am glad you see it that way" said Tai Ma as he began to charge at Alicia with hands filled with Ki balls. Tai Ma shot one at Alicia who dodge it by jumping up but the first ball was a distraction.

Tai Ma then shot the second one while Alicia was still looking at the first one "wha-" said Alicia as she noticed the Ki ball up close to he. Alicia did not have time to dodge it and was hit in the side by the Ki ball.

Tai Ma hit Alicia with a Ki ball dealing 42 points of damage (192->150)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Makuta was wearing down, and decided to try a stronger attack. He went into the air, and came down as if going in for a head butt. Drew braced for impact, but Makuta faked out and blasted Drew with a mouth blast at close range.

Makuta attacks Drew with Mouth Blast at 3 BS's (5->2), inflicting 30 damage! (185 -> 155)
----------------
“Tricky girl…” Terra said. He put his hands on the ground, and a pillar of rock shot out and hit Alicia, who was still stumbling from Tai Ma’s attack.

Terra attacks Alicia with Earth Spike at 2 BS's, inflicting 31 damage! (150 -> 119)
----------------
Alicia, having been knocked away, looked up to see Tai Ma and Terra exchanging blows. They didn’t even look at her after she had been up for a few seconds. A vein appeared on her temple, and her face turned red. She flew at the two, still locked in melee combat.

“Don’t ignore me!” Alicia yelled, throwing a punch that probably would have hit both of the boys, if Terra hadn’t managed to jump out of the way. Tai Ma hit the ground hard. He got up, sporting a swollen cheek. “That’s what you get…” Alicia said, sighing.

Alicia attacks Tai Ma, inflicting a whopping 61 damage! (175 -> 114)

Last edited by Toonking911 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

"im sorry..." said Tai ma as he charged for Alicia and began to throw punch after punch at her "Im not gonna let you hit me that easy" she said as she dodged each swing.

"thats right....keep your eyes off of me..." Terra thought to himself as he charged to at Alicia from behind. Terra was about to attack before Alicia moved out of one of Tai Mas attack. "oh no" said Terra as Tai Mas fist made contact with him sending him back a little.

Tai Ma punched Terra dealing 27 points of damage (113->86)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Corey rushed Zach again, this time, using all his speed. He decided to try what Zach did to him earlier. He threw a punch, and as Zach went to block it, the punching Corey was revealed to be only an afterimage. This was all a distraction.

"Ka...me...ha...me...ha!" Corey yelled, firing a hastily charged beam at his cousin.

Corey uses Kamehameha at 3 BS's, inflicting 32 damage! (138 -> 106)
--------
Drew rose to his feet after the attack. "So that's how you want it, huh?" He cupped his hands together. "How would you like a little Ka-me-ha-me-HA!!?!" With that, Drew blasted a quick Kamehameha into Makuta.

Drew uses Kamehameha at 2 BS's, inflicting 55 damage! (73 -> 18)
--------
Zach recovered from the blast.

"Ah, so Drew did teach that move to you after all...then let me show you the Garlic School equivalent of the Kamehameha, Corey..." He placed his hands behind his head such that the palms faced away from each other, and channeled a purple energy ball between them. "GALICK GUN!" With that, a large purple beam fired directly at Corey, who tried his hardest to defend.

Zach used Galick Gun at 3 BS's, inflicting 47 damage! (108 -> 61)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Im to damaged to win this spar... Makuta thought. He charged at Drew and threw a barrage of punches,managing to catch Drew off guard.

Makuta attacked Drew, inflicting 25 damage. (155 -> 130)

OOOOO
Terra put both hands to his forehead, and fired a Masenko full power at Tai Ma. Tai Ma caught the blast, but it overwhelmed him with ease. The explosion lit up there training ground and threw mass amounts of dust into the air.

Terra attacked Tai Ma with Masenko at 3 BS's (3-> 0), inflicting 26 damage! (114 -> 88)

OOOOO
Alicia took her chance and attacked Terra with a barrageof kicks to the face. Terra stumbled back, and as he tried to regain his balance, Alicia flicked his forehead, and Terra fell over.

Alicia attacked Terra, inflicting 51 damage! (86 -> 35)

OOC:...CRAPPY POST!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Corey recovered from the Galick Gun, though he had smoke coming off of his body from the explosion. Without a word, he formed a ball of fire on his hands, and began spamming those down at Zach. A few of them made contact with the elder Saiyan.

Corey uses Fire Ball at 4 BS's, inflicting 30 damage! (106 -> 76)
---------
Drew and Makuta began clashing again, neither side willing to give an inch. As the two swung their fists at each other, Drew ducked, and struck Makuta dead in the chest.

Drew attacks Makuta, inflictng 51 damage! (18 -> 0)
---------
Zach decided to rush in range of Corey again. Though the younger cousin definitely had begun to get into the rhythm of the fight, it wouldn't be enough. Zach landed a few punches on his cousin.

Zach attacks Corey, inflicting 42 damage! (61 -> 19)
-----------
Corey attacked again, but he was starting to become worn-down, only able to make contact with one of his punches.

Corey attacks Zach, inflicting 28 damage! (76 -> 48)
------------
Drew took a rest, not that it mattered.
------------
Zach charged energy in his hands, and rushed in close to Corey again. After a brief melee clash, Zach managed to nail Corey with energy punches, ending the fight.

Zach attacks Corey, inflicting 42 damage! (19 -> 0)
--------------
Gains:
Corey: 35
Drew: 32
Zach: 34
Makuta: 47
--------------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Tai Ma began charging his Kamehameha attack "Ka......Me.....Ha.......Me......Ha!" he chanted as he shot the beam from his hand aiming it at Alicia.

Alicia dashed backwards in an attempt to outrun the beam "No good its too fast" said Alicia as the Kamehameha made contact with her resulting in yet another explosion sending her flying back.

Tai Ma hit Alicia with a Kamehameha dealing 42 points of damage (150->108)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Terra charged at Tai Ma from behind, kicking him into the air. Disappearing and reappearing behind Tai Ma, Terra kicked the Saiyan back to Earth, face first.

Terra attacked Tai Ma, inflicting 23 damage! (88 -> 65)

OOOOO
Tai Ma didn't have any time to rest, as Alicia called upon the water in the ground to conjure a spear of water in her hands. She threw it at the former teacher just as he got up. The spear caught him hard in the chest.

Alicia attacked Tai Ma with Water Spear at 3 BS's, inflicting 65 damage! (65 -> 0)

OOOOO
Terra flew at Alicia, and the two exchanged blows rapidly. Seeing no end in sight, Terra used a simple Kiai to distract his love interest enough to punch her hard in the stomach.

Terra attacked Alicia, inflicting 30 damage! (108 -> 78)
OOOOO
Alicia hit the dirt, and didn't get back up.

"T-Terra?" she whimpered.

"Oh no, Alicia i'm sorry!" Terra said, running toward her. He helped her up, only to see she was grasping a ball of Ki.

"Got you," Alicia laughed, winking. Terra couldn't move before a purple blast hit him at pointblank.

Alicia attacked Terra, inflicting 51 damage! (35 -> 0)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Gains
Tai Ma: 35
Alicia: 36
Terra: 36
--------
Streak began to make his way towards the others, as Senzu beans were distributed among those that had sparred with each other.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #3: Square Zero Empty Point Zero

Post  TheToonKing Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Everyone came together, tired from there training. Drew handed out half a Senzu Bean to everyone.

"Alright, so our remaining training is gonna have to be less brutal then that. We're out of Senzu's at the moment." Zach said, as everyone at the beans.

"Alright, everyone break back into groups and-" Drew was cut off as the ground shook.

"What was that?" Streak asked aloud. It shook again, and screaming in the distance could be heard.

"Someone must be attacking the base!" Corey pointed out. Suddenly, on the west side of the base, just behind the commanders building, a large red geyser of energy shot up into the sky. It slowly expanded outward.

"What could do this?" Alicia yelled out, covering her eyes from the light. The light faded after a few seconds, and a figure walked out on top of the commanders building.

The man had green eyes and oddly enough, grey skin. His attire was a long sleeve black shirt and green pants. Makuta's eyes were able to see a symbol on his forehead. It was red, with two R's on imprinted on it.

"Red...Ribbon?" Makuta whispered to himself.

"I am Android Zero. I have come to kill you, Earth's Special Forces..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Corey [* x 4]
PL: 227 HP: 227 ATK: 70 DEF: 71 SPD: 86

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 242 HP: 242 ATK: 83 DEF: 83 SPD: 76

Zach [* x 4]
PL: 228 HP: 228 ATK: 85 DEF: 72 SPD: 71

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 222 [209] HP: 222 ATK: 74 DEF: 69 SPD: 79 [66]

Tai Ma [* x 4]
PL: 233 HP: 233 ATK: 79 DEF: 77 SPD: 77
*Genso Hoshutsu

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 227 [215] HP: 227 ATK: 68 DEF: 91 SPD: 68 [56]

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 232 [220] HP: 232 ATK: 102 DEF: 63 SPD: 67 [55]

Streak [* x 4]
PL: 209 HP: 209 ATK: 67 DEF: 71 SPD: 71
-Inexperienced Lightning Strike: (+1% ATK/No speed change)
-Inexperienced Raiken: (+10% ATK/+25% SPD while active, costs 2 Blast stocks to activate, 1 thereafter to maintain)

VERSUS

Android #0 [* x 6]
PL: 300 HP: 300 ATK: 130 DEF: 100 SPD: 70
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Move Order
Corey (86)
Tai Ma (77)
Drew (76)
Zach/Streak (71)
Android #0 (70)
Makuta (66)
Terra (56)
Alicia (55)
-----------------
"Just try!" Drew roared, throwing several light blue ki blasts at the strange man. The strange man evaded those blasts by some strange shield that reflected all the blasts back at Drew. The heroes dove for cover, and Corey began flying towards the new enemy. He threw a punch, but the Android caught the attack. A kick, and two more punches later, Corey decided a different approach. He faked out the android, leapt behind him, and shot him with a medium-charged blast of green energy towards the others, and away from the commander's building.

Corey attacks #0, inflicting 16 damage! (300 -> 282)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 pm

"first venfro...now this" said Tai Ma as he started to charge at android 0 and began to trade kicks and punches with him. "is that all you Organics can do...." said the android as he knocked Tai Ma down.

Android 0 was about to stomp the already down saiyan but Tai Ma struck fist with a Ki ball at point blank range sending the android on his back but did not show to of done much damage.

Tai Ma hit Android 0 at close range dealing 20 points of damage (282 -> 262)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 am

Drew flew towards #0, and grabbed his arm, trying his hardest to slam the Android into the ground. However, the Android had other plans, reversing the grasp. Drew reversed it. This went on as the two descended, but Drew barely managed to win out, slamming the Android into the ground. Zach and Streak began to shower the lying down Android with lightning strikes.

Drew, Zach, and Streak attack the Android in tandem, dealing (23 + 24 + 15 = 62) damage total. (262 -> 200)

OOC: Didn't want to write a long-ass post for the three different posts, so I just did this.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:55 am

Android 0 charged out of the smoke caused from the lightning assault and flew past Drew and Zach and made his way to streak.

"your ability's could become an issue in the future" said android 0 as he threw a punch. Streak blocked the punch but the force of it caused him to fly higher into the sky. the Android then flew up and behind streak and axe kicked him down to the ground.

"no way..." said Zach "just one hit did that?" said Drew as he looked down to the crater formed when streak hit the ground. Streak laid there motionless with Android 0 looking down at him "Fist target down....seven to go..." said the android as he looked at the others.

Jasper dealt a powerful hit to Streak dealing 238 points of damage (209 -> 0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Makuta looked to Streak, and he put on his "Damn It" face. Makuta charged at #0 disappearing and reappearing left and right. Finally, he jumped up from #0 left side and threw a sort of whirlwind kick. #0 lifted a hand and blocked, Makuta's leg hitting harmlessly the androids wrist. Makuta then flipped around mid air and attacked with another identical Whirlwind kick to #0's right side. This time, #0 caught the kick with a painful grip. Makuta couldn't break the enemies iron grip, and simply threw a Ki blast point blank in #0's face. This loosened it's grip and Makuta flew back.

Makuta attacked #0, inflicting a whopping 18 damage! (200 -> 182)

OOOOO
Terra dashed by the fleeting Makuta, and threw a punch at #0. #0 moved aside, and caught the punch. Terra threw yet another one, that #0 caught as well. Terra face had anger in it, but it disappeared when he looked in #0's eyes. Terra kicked the ground, and a slab of rock shot up and hit #0 in the stomach. This caused the attacker to loose his grip, and Terra jumped back.

Terra attacked #0 inflicting 15 damage! (182 -> 167)
Those eyes...there not like anyone that would cause so much destruction's eyes... there so emotionless...almost sad.

OOOOO
Alicia noticed physical attack weren't doing it, so she began charging a Masenko. She unleashes the yellow beam, hoping for the best. Jasper lifted one hand, and caught the beam. But then something abnormal happened. The part of the beam that was closest to Jasper shrunk, and seemingly went into his hand.

"He's..an energy absorber..." Terra said, yelling the last part to his comrades. Alicia halted the blast, and cursed herself for not realizing. Jasper put his hand down, and raised his opposite one. Red electricity coursed around his body. "Alicia! Get down! " Terra yelled in fear. Alicia didn't move an inch, but #0 didn't fire either.

Android #0 was looking at Terra, then at Alicia who was standing her ground. His eyes narrowed in confusion, and he let the blast loose. It was red, and had to be twice the size of Alicia's Masenko! Alicia dint stand a chance, as the beam hit her and the explosion sent her spiraling towards the ground.

#0 activated his Ki Reflector, and fired Alicia's Masenko at 2 BS's back at her inflicting a unbelievable 356 damage! (232 -> 0)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Corey [* x 5]
PL: 227 HP: 227 ATK: 70 DEF: 71 SPD: 86

Drew [* x 5]
PL: 242 HP: 242 ATK: 83 DEF: 83 SPD: 76

Zach [* x 5]
PL: 228 HP: 228 ATK: 85 DEF: 72 SPD: 71

Makuta [* x 5]
PL: 222 [209] HP: 222 ATK: 74 DEF: 69 SPD: 79 [66]

Tai Ma [* x 5]
PL: 233 HP: 233 ATK: 79 DEF: 77 SPD: 77
*Genso Hoshutsu

Terra [* x 5]
PL: 227 [215] HP: 227 ATK: 68 DEF: 91 SPD: 68 [56]

VERSUS

Android #0 [* x 7]
PL: 300 HP: 167/300 ATK: 130 DEF: 100 SPD: 70
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Move Order
Corey (86)
Tai Ma (77)
Drew (76)
Zach (71)
Android #0 (70)
Makuta (66)
Terra (56)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Damn!" Zach yelled. "Not only an absorber, but a reflector?!"

"It'll have to be brute strength all the way through," said Corey, readying himself for another go at #0. "If what you taught me is true..."

Before anyone could stop him, Corey was rushing in again, enveloped in a green aura. Android #0 grabbed both of Corey's hands as he came in close.

"Idiot..." said #0. Corey suddenly felt like he was being drained. Thinking quickly, Corey kicked away from 0 and quickly blasted him with one hand point-blank.

Corey attacks #0, inflicting 16 damage! (167 -> 151)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Tai Ma followed close after Corey had moved away from Android 0 ready to attack "I guess is all hands from now on" said Tai Ma as he threw one punch after another.

the Android blocked every punch delivered by Tai Ma but the high aimed punched was what Tai Ma wanted him to block "you left yourself wide open" said the saiyan as he did a back flip kick to the androids open area sending him back.

Tai Ma hit Android 0 with 20 points of damage (151->131)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next