Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tai Ma Training : Post Episode #19

Go down

Tai Ma Training : Post Episode #19 Empty Tai Ma Training : Post Episode #19

Post  SSJ mike Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Tai Ma trained. The end.

After the final farewells had been said and done, the heroes flew back to their respective homes. Makuta, after consoling Tai Ma, parted, leaving Tai Ma to his thoughts.

"We've lost allies before...it certainly won't be the last. We have to train as hard as we can to prevent that from happening..." Tai Ma thought. Then Tai Ma knelt in front of Guriot's grave and said, "From this day forth, I promise I will become stronge enough to protect everyone...Just watch over all of us, won't you...Guriot?" Tai Ma stood up, and flew away. As he left, a soft wind breezed by, almost as though it were caressing the grave.

A week later, Tai Ma and Zymon were strapped under their intense training schedule, both determined to get stronger. After an intense sparring session, they discussed their schedule over a light lunch. Tai Ma asked his student, "How do you believe you are progressing, Zymon?" Zymon shrugged and answered, "I believe I am doing well enough, master." Tai Ma nodded and thought. "Well, then, if you are doing well enough, we shall have to train with someone else." Zymon seemed a bit confused. "What do you mean?" Tai Ma clarified, "I think your progress will be accelerated if we were spar with the others. Perhaps...Makuta and Kale?" Zymon contemplated this suggestion, took a sip of his water, and nodded an agreement.

Tai Ma and Zymon finished their lunch and flew to meet up with Makuta and Kale.
---------------------------------------

Tai Ma discussed the idea of a joint training session with Makuta, while Kale and Zymon were having a friendly little spar. Makuta looked over to Kale, turned back to Tai Ma and nodded in agreement.

It was to be a bit of a free-for-all for the first few sessions. Makuta managed to "win" the first bout by beating out Kale and slamming Zymon into Tai Ma. Zymon took the next one by activating bursts of his energy whenever Makuta or Tai Ma tried to make a beeline for him and made a close shave against Kale. Tai Ma took the last bout by slamming Zymon into Kale and dragging it out with Makuta.

AND DEN DEY POWAH'D UP TO SUPER SAIYAN THREE AND ULTIMATE SHARINGAN NAMEKIAN, HUR, AND DEY FACED METAL GEAR AND CRSHED THE CHIEF AND SAVED DER WORLD FROM EVIL COREY AND NEGA ROLF, HUR, RETARDED FANBOY BANTER.

Afterward, it became more of a school vs. school sort of arrangement, and this was to emphasize a bit more importance in teamwork. One day after one of these sessions, Tai Ma meditated away from the others to calm his own mind.

Tai Ma emptied his mind, felt nothing disturb his realm of thought and breathed deeply. However, no matter how much he tried to wash away with each intermittent breath, he could not put out the flaming desire to ever grow stronger... Disgruntled thoughts and mixed emotions crept back into his head. "Rrrgh...I'm still not strong enough! I promised myself...No...Don't let yourself get carried away by thoughts of attaining power, Tai Ma....Not like... your old students." At the word 'students,' he opened his eyes and looked over to Zymon. Zymon was laughing at a joke told by Kale, and Tai Ma smiled.

Tai Ma stood up and readied for another round of teamwork, this time with the students aginst the masters. Zymon and Kale tried to synchronize their movements against Makuta and Tai Ma, but Tai Ma and Makuta clearly had the upper hand against their students. Tai Ma and Makuta talked while Zymon and Kale sparred again, discussing about future battles.
-----------------
OOC: Got lazy. Grade please.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down