Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corey Training RP: Post-Episode 12

2 posters

Go down

Corey Training RP: Post-Episode 12 Empty Corey Training RP: Post-Episode 12

Post  SSJ57G Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

A war cry sounded throughout the nearby forest. It was close to the heroes' training site, on a level higher than the normal one. This was the Saiyan Corey's war cry. Just a moment later, a tree burst into cinders, then afterward, to ashes. The Saiyan smirked slightly.

"Alright, I guess that's enough warming up," he mused aloud, wiping sweat from his cheeks with the backs of his hands. "Time to try out the Multi-Form technique. Could come in handy later." With that, Corey began to relax, entering a state of deep meditation in about fifteen minutes. His body glowed with a green, dim aura as he continued his concentration.

"My energy gets split between the forms, so it's best used only when it's needed..." he whispered, barely audible to even himself. "At least until I learn how to control it..."

As the Saiyan continued his meditation, the green glow around him began to duplicate itself. Seeming to slide off the Saiyan's body, the glow soon began to form a second Corey, wearing the exact same clothing: teal gi, green wristbands, blue bandanna. Continuing his concentration, Corey didn't even notice he was successfully able to form the clone, until it punched him right out of meditation.

"Ow..." the Saiyan groaned, looking up to see his clone. "Well, at least I know I got it..."

"Indeed you did," his clone answered. "But you also must know that the people that use this technique typically use them for training. Then again, this is your first time, so maybe it slipped your mind when I formed."

"Alright, I'll make a note of it, clones are used when a person has little to no other sparring partners." said the original Corey. "Let's get on with it, then."

With that, the two Coreys charged each other, exchanging punches and kicks. One of the two landed a punch on the other, while the other landed a kick to the other's stomach. After a while of this, the two locked hands, getting into a physical struggle. But, since their powers were exactly equal, the war of attrition continued with neither side gaining a real advantage over the other. The two's auras flared, both bright green. Then one of the clones proceeded to axe-heel kick the other into a nearby tree. Pursuing his target, he wasn't yet aware that the pursued Corey was preparing a savage counterattack, until he found his back being jumped on, followed by a Kamehameha to a back.

The battle of the Coreys seemed to go on for hours. Finally, clothing tattered, bodies bruised and bloodied, and sweating like no other, the two took a breather.

"I see. That's the benefit. You see holes in your own defenses, your own offenses..." said the original. With that, he dispelled his clone, vanishing in a burst of white. "Yep. Despite its drawbacks, this move's a keeper alright. And who knows? It might be able to help me master that technique..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Corey Training RP: Post-Episode 12 Empty Re: Corey Training RP: Post-Episode 12

Post  TheToonKing Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Legibility
-Nothing negative of the such.

Realism/Lack of BS
-Corey creates a clone, then spares with him. Even explained how the Multiform is used. Good stuff.

+15% PL (Unbiased, it was good work.Entertaining. Seemed short, but that's probably just cause of these story driven ones.)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down