Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1

+3
Dr. Angryslacks
saskestheman
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1 Empty Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1

Post  SSJ57G Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

A new day was dawning, as the heroes continued their new investigation into the mysterious "Echo Tango" incident. However, while the organic remained asleep, the inorganic were more lively...

Two former NESF enemies, one a temporary alliance, the other permanent, were up and ready for anything...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1 Empty Re: Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1

Post  saskestheman Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Jasper and Otis stood at the swimming holw with their arms crossed as they stared at each other in silence for what could have been hours. Admittedly Jasper had kept watch all through the night just in case Otis’s words turned out to be a lie. However much Jasper did not like the idea of teaming up with the blue android who had once tried to kill them; he knew he had to push his personal feelings aside.

“I see you were able to repair yourself; and from the looks of the creatures you killed I’m guessing you have gotten a great deal stronger.” Jasper said finally after a while of silence.

“You sound surprised, with no one else to do so I had to teach myself the task of self-repair” Otis said with a neutral voice.

“And as to my increase of power I can say that it surpasses even yours” the blue android continued with a very faint hint of ego in his voice. Jasper put his arms down but kept his gaze neutral as well before finally responding.

“And how can you be sure about that?” Jasper said. There was another moment of silence between the android before Otis spoke.

“I guess there is only one way to be sure” Otis said. There was yet again a moment of silence with both android locked on the others eyes. But eventually the silence was broken as they suddenly vanished from where they were standing resulting in small craters where their feet were. The air was then filled with the noise of combat as a spar had begun between both androids.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1 Empty Re: Episode #23: District of Conflict, Part 1

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 am

Both Androids fought with a fury second only to their previous fight, both sides exchanging attacks and counterstrikes of punches, kicks, elbows and knees. A few seconds in, Jasper slammed his foot into his opponents briefly unprotected flank, Otis gritted his teeth at the strike, but quickly countered with a left hook straight into the side of Jasper's head. However, Android Zero used his other leg to sweep under Otis, knocking the Android off balance. Jasper then followed by making a downward smash, sending the blue machine barreling towards the ground.

Otis landed back on his feet at the last second, and quickly disappeared, rematerializing behind Jasper and suplexing the Android into a patch of jagged rocks. Android Zero managed to shift his weight and evaded the rough terrain by a single yard, before jumping back to his feet and continuing the fray.

Round two had begun.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Jasper went for an uppercut that Otis was able to avoid by the metal of his nose. Otis then went for a knee to Jasper's stomach which he was able to block using his forearm but it still forced him back. Otis continued his attack with a spin kick to Jasper's head which made contact. Jasper's body was about to be sent flying but he was able to react quick enough to grab Otis’s leg.

Otis was sent down with Jasper do to the force from the kick; but before they got any farther Jasper turned his body and tossed Otis down to the ground. Otis landed on his back to the sound on the ground which cushioned the fall. Jasper charged downwards towards Otis who saw him coming and right before Jasper could land a strike he was able to evade.

A wall of sand was launched upwards from the force of the punch and for a couple of seconds neither android was visible. When the sand had finally fallen back to the ground; both androids were seen standing on the floor with sand in them. Both androids paused as they stared at one another for a few second before both android vanished and the spar continued.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Both Android zoomed around the swimming hole, relentlessly pursuing one another as the first slivers of sunlight rose above the horizon. Otis kicked Jasper onto the ground, and beat him to the surface, following with another kick sending Android Zero barreling across the water. Otis began to glow cyan, and raised on of his hands up.

The water-and the fish in the water-behind Jasper shot upward and solidified into ice, of which the Android nearly slammed into, being able to stop at the last second. Jasper quickly responded, and dashed toward his foe with the appearance of a fireball, creating an enormous cloud of steam where the ice wall once was.

Jasper threw out a Falcon Punch, and only by the metaphorical skin of Otis' teeth did the Utonium's creation evade. The rock that was behind him exploded into glass fragments, sending shrapnel in every direction, some of it cutting into the two Androids. of The glow of the two Androids auras radiated over the swimming hole, flickering abruptly as each machine fought for supremacy.

"Perhaps it is best that we restrain use of elemental based attacks, the collateral damage would be... massive." Otis suggested matter-of-factly, the other Android merely nodded in agreement, before launching another kick to break the lull in the fighting.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Jasper and Otis charge at one another again and each through a punch that collided with the others fist sending out a shockwave. The shock wave was strong enough to once again send sand into the air but this time the fighting could be heard even though the androids could not be seen. Another shock wave happened which sent the sand flying in all directions and the android could once again be seen with their fists in contact with the others.

“Not bad” Jasper said with a smirk on his face.

“Likewise” Otis said with a similar smirk. Both androids jumped upwards while going into close range combat yet again. Spar or not both sides were hell bent on surpassing the others for what could be described as a need to prove who was stronger.

Both androids dashed backwards to gain some ground from one another and they both landed feet first on the ground. Both androids charge towards one another yet again with their fists pulled back ready to strike the others. The androids where finally within range of the other they were ready to throw a punch to each other but before they could.

“That’s enough you two” said a voice that caught the attention of the android. At the last second they both moved their fists just enough for their punches to miss the other. The androids turned to see Drew and Makuta hovering over them.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm

"Sparring is good and all, but Terra is not going to be so willing to repair at least one of you," said Drew. "Besides which, at least wait until we're all awake first. It's just me and Makuta here that's awake right now..."
----------
Corey woke up right as the sunlight blasted his face. He grunted in agony as the light filled his eyes, and mumbled incoherently to himself. In so doing, he rolled out of his bed and hit the floor, still entangled somewhat in a cocoon of blanket.

"That has got to be the worst night's sleep I've ever had..." he stretched somewhat, gritting his teeth when a bone in his neck popped. "Guess it's back to training today, for sure. Aliens and all...and Otis is fighting with us now. At least for the moment. We have a common enemy. I just hope he doesn't turn on us and backstab us when we least expect it during this crisis."
-----------
Meanwhile, with Streak, the orange hedgehog was fast asleep on a bed. Suddenly, he was alerted to someone watching him. He jerked awake, and looked over. Savannah was looking at him. An awkward silence ensued.

"What are you--"

"Go back to sleep, Streaky..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Back at the training spot Kale was awake for an unknown amount of time; he was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. Kales eyes were closed and he was holding his sword with one hand pointing the tip of the blade towards the ground. Kale seemed to be concentrating for a few minutes before he moved his hand downwards and the tip of his blade made contact with the ground. The floor around Kale vibrated for a few seconds and a smile slowly formed on Kales face.

“Interesting” he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Rolfs shed; Charger was sound asleep using a tire as a pillow which was somehow comfortable for him. Suddenly the door to the shed was slammed wide open and a black silhouette could be seen standing at the door.

Chargers eyes shot wide open from the shock and a combination of an adrenaline rush and the inability to distinguish who it was that opened the door caused him to enter a fight or flight situation. Charger chose flight and swung his fist upwards. Unknown to Charger the silhouette was Rolf who was going to wake up the sleeping rhino.

Before Rolf could say anything a pillar of earth shot up from under the shed sending it up into the air in a spin. The shed spun too quickly and Charger was unable to think straight enough in the confusion to do anything about it and the shed hit the ground.

“Are you okay gray one” Rolf yelled. Having figured out it was Rolf that opened the door scaring the crap out of him Charger felt slightly annoyed.

“Dammit” he said to himself over having destroyed the shed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Rolf looked on in horror as the scraps that were once his shed fell back down to earth. Rolf's anger boiled over not only because his beloved shed was destroyed, but also because of what his father was going to do after he found out what happened to the shed.

"You have desecrated the property of the Shepherd elders!"

"Hey it's you fault! If you hadn't slammed the door open this wouldn't have happened!"

"The burden of hospitality is too great for ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF.....!" The last two words echoed throughout Peach Creek and beyond. Many were violently awakened by the echo of Rolf's yell while others were a bit startled while they were in the middle of eating breakfast.

Abridged Version:
Meanwhile in a desert wasteland:

Goku, the warrior of legend was undergoing his usual training until he was interrupted by a terrible noise.

"Oh God! Is that Mr. Popo?! Yelled Goku as he held his ears before falling to the ground.

--------------
Meanwhile in Other World:

King Yemma was busy judging the souls of the dead when he was disturbed by a loud noise.

"Denise! Denise, do you hear that? Oh God is that my ex wife? Leave me alone! You already took the kids what more do you want?!

On King Kai's planet:

Yamcha was holding his ears, trying desperately to block out the noise.

"King Kai! What's going on?!" Yamcha waited for a reply but none came. "King Kai?!" Yamcha looked over to see King Kai laying face first in the grass, blood pouring from his ears.

Gregory and Bubbles were also covering their ears, trying in vain to block out the noise.
--------------
End Abridged Version:

Rolf's lungs gave out as he ceased screaming. Charger stood there motionless, apparently waiting.

"You done yet?"

Rolf nodded before replying. "Now that the Son of a Shepherd has finished with his moment of madness, please lend your assistance to repairing the shed. Then we shall feast before engaging in a test of combat."

Charger nodded in agreement before proceeding to help Rolf repair the shed.
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

By now the heroes had their fill of breakfast, and were all lounging around Corey's apartment, Eddy and Ed were lounging on the couch, still half asleep from being up so early. Edd was off reading a random book to the twins about a young boy being turned into a deer for whatever reason, the rest were either conversing or standing in anticpation for Mr. Noodle's next appearence.

"And so the young lad was mercilessly chased down by hunters, but before he was shot, the boy made one final farewell to his newfound mate. Then both were killed and mounted on Jimbo's wall. The end." Edd read aloud, before commenting less audibly. "Well, that was an absurd book."

On the other side of the room, Streak had finsihed straightening out his fur from the abuse that Savannah had caused.

Without warning, the television flickered on and Mr. Noodle appeared on screen, for some inexplicable reason, dressed like his Sesame Street counterpart, except that the agent still wore his tinted glasses. The two drowsy Eds snapped awake and faced the television along with the rest. "Ladies, gentlemen and miscellaneous, today is when you will perform the most important mission to ensure humanity's ongoing survival. Sixteen represntives from around the world are to meet at Washington D.C. today. Your job is to protect them at all costs. Whatever happens, those little green ess-oh-bees must not lay one tentacle on any of these world leaders. It would create a worldwide panic and throw every developed nation into anarchy. That cannot, and will not happen, am I understood." The heroes nodded, in complience. "Excellent, now, are there any new concerns that should be brought to attention?"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm

“How many of us are should be sent on this mission” Drew asked.

“We cannot afford to take this lightly therefore you are to bring everyone you can, that includes the twins and your newest ally” Mr. Noodle answered. Drew showed some discontent in his face from the thought of bringing another furry with them.

“Can I wear a chicken disguise” Ed asked showing full excitement on the idea. There was a moment of silence before Mr. Noodle cleared his throat.

“If that is all then everyone should leave as soon as possible, and remember; we’re all counting on you” Mr. Noodle finished and the TV turned off. There was nothing left to be said between them and within the hour they all set off.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Zymon angrily flies with his blue shirt closed. Kale goes next to him. "Zymon? Are you still steamed from that whole Being called a human."

Zymon Whispers "you know what this is about!"

"....soooooooooooo-" Kale started

"That and-" Zymon interrupts "MY FUCKING SHIRT IS PINK!"

Tai ma yells from a far "I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DO THAT!?" Zymon replied. Corey hides behind his cousin to not look suspicious. "But I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be fighting like a mortal anymore. When I get a chance in battle, I'm going to use my lord powers. My alchemy, my absorption, I might even talk like I'm from medevil times-"

"That...that's just wrong." Said Tai ma looking back.

"...my point still stands." Said Zymon. "I'm a distorter. I should be fighting like one. I studied magic for 5 god damn years for god's sake."

ABRIDGED:

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Screamed Makuta.

".....what?"
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 pm

The sun was still just peering over the horizon as the heroes and their allies soared off to Washington D.C. Most of the group stayed quiet the others... not so much.

"Hopefully we'll have an opportunity to ho up the elevator to the top of the Washington Monument. I hear it has such a spectacular view of the other landmarks." Double D spoke up to break the silence.

"Double D, why would you want to use an elevator when you can fly?" Tai Ma replied.

"It is a chance to see the inside of the obelisk, a way to respect the hard work needed to erect such a structure." Upon hearing the word "erect", Eddy broke out into a snickering fit. "What did they do about the osillius, Double D?"

"They built it, Eddy." Eddy's moment of joy abruptly ended, "I'm sure Ed would appreciate the splendor of our nation's capital. If I talked to him, he would likely agree."

With a quick cursory scan of the nearby ki signatures, he detected the monobrowed Saiyan several dozen yards away from the rest of the group. Curious, Edd changed course slightly to bring him closer to the lone Ed, Tai Ma and Eddy following not far behind. Double D got within ten feet of Ed but was oddly... repulsed. Before the brilliant Saiyan could utter a single word, the taller Ed glared at him. His eyes and facial expression so sinister that it would make the Team Four Star version of Mr. Popo uneasy.

"Hey, Ed, Double D wants to know i-" Tai Ma was cut off when Ed began twitching very horrifically in what seemed to be pent-up rage. It was almost as if he wanted to rip the fellow Saiyan into bloody ribbons for some unknown reason. Preferring to make some distance between the Ed-boy, Tai Ma whispered to Double D: "What's the deal with Ed?"

Ed is... deadly serious when he acts like he is having a bad day. The best advice is to let him vent out his grumpiness, ideally at the potential enemies we may encounter."

"Amen..." The Saiyan agreed, by now they were in the city of Washington D.C. and less than a half mile away from the White House. From there it was just a matter of following instructions to learn what to exactly do next.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:14 pm

The group finally landed at the rendezvous point where Mr. Noodle had told them to meet. The area was well hidden and was unassembled from the air so the team needed to go the rest of the way by foot. Once they got there they were met with several people holding guns pointed at them. The twins hid behind their parents while the others were unaffected; except for Edd and Eddy who were a little freaked out from it.

“Put your guns down, they’re the equivalence of a ball or foam to us” Said Drew who was a little annoyed from the underestimation. Mr. Noodle stepped forward from the group of guys with guns and motioned them to stand down.

“Glad to see you could make it” Mr. Noodle said. “behind me are the cars carrying the 16 most important people in the world right now and as you know it’s your job to keep them safe” Mr. Noodle continued as he walked forward pulling out pieces of paper from his shirt. Mr. Noodle handed every member of the team a slip of paper which had something written down in it. The twins however were both given one to share.

“On these slips are the areas where you will be taking point around the white house during the meeting. You are not to share the locations with anyone else for reasons I will leave you to use your imagination to figure out” Mr. Noodle said after handing out all the slips.

“After you escort the diplomats to the white house you are then to go to your areas to keep watch” Mr. Noodle finished as he walked back.

“I have one question…” Kale said with a little signs of annoyance in his voice.

“And that is?” said Mr. Noodle.

“How am I supposed to read this…?” Kale answered which put an awkward silence in the air.

“Ahem…given your…unique ability’s I have another job for you” Mr. Noodle said. Kale was told to enter one of the cars and the others were told to follow behind by air. With nothing left to be said; the cars began to drive off towards the white house and the others followed close behind.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 pm

The blind Saiyan stepped into the back seat of what he believed was a limo, there were three people in front of him, two were brandishing firearms and were ready to shoot Kale at first notice. The third in the middle, he could tell was unarmed, yet arguably the most dangerous of the three.

"Good morning, fellow American." The man spoke, his voice teeming with authority and pride, masked by a slight accent that could not be determined. The limo cruising off with the escorting cars.

"Umm, thank you..." Kale paused, turning to face where the sound came from. Then realized who he was talking to. "Sir."

"There is no need to be formal, from what the dossier here says, your name is Kale correct? If so, may I call you Soup? Nicknames are just my little way of remembering people."

"Yes, and... sure."

"Have you ever been to D.C. before, Soup?" By now Kale had recognised the man to be the President, and was somewhat puzzled by his laid-back attitude. There was a national crisis going on and he was socializing with his bodyguard...

"No... with all due respect, Mr. President. It's kind of suprising how little you are taking this whole thing seriously. By that I mean there are aliens invading and you are just 'hanging out' so to speak..."

The President's tone changed, "Kale, no matter what goofs and gaffes I might make on TV, I will do everything in the power of my elected office to defend the American people, its freedoms and its future. However, there are fifteen other people trying to do the same thing for their countries. There is little room to compromise, somebody is going to get the lion's share, and someone is going to go hungry so to speak. I don't think any of us want to be the winner or the loser in this meeting." Kale had just realized how charasmatic the President could be, he could rally and unite a nation together against a common foe; and that seemed to be what he was going to do today.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Corey, Drew, and Streak all began to follow behind, the latter doing so at a safe distance on the ground because he could not fly for long distances. The others tailed their assigned diplomats at a distance and altitude suitable for their assignments.

Who do we know that could be behind something like this...? The question replayed over and over in Drew's mind, and each time, the answer eluded him. Utonium and Gero were dead; they had to be after all that crap a month ago. Cybern was assumed to be dead after Alicia and Terra double-teamed him to Hell...so who was left?
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 pm

The NESF followed the limos till they were all safely inside the white house and they then all separated to the area where their pieces of papers told them to take a look out point. Kale was first to step out of the limo and he took a quick scan of the area for any signs of organic or android power levels in the area.

“Alright, the area is secure” Kale said after he was sure there was no treat around them. One by one each of the 16 diplomats stepped out of their respective limos. Each of them minus Bush looked at Kale and began to look uneasy from it.

“Este niño esta supruesto proteger a nosotros?” said one of the diplomats in Spanish. After a quick translation to the president he assured them that they were safe and they all went inside. Kale followed behind the diplomats with one hand on his blade just in case of a surprise attack. Right before they reached a room some guards stood in Kales path.

“Feeling the trust…” Kale thought to himself.

“You are to wait out here” said one of the guards.

“It’s alright soup, but what’s about to be discussed if for our ears only” said the president as he and the other stepped inside the room. Kale turned around to have his back facing the door and stood guard with the others outside. The one thing they didn't know was Kales hearing was heightened enough for him to be able to hear everything being said inside the room.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm

"Sir, for reasons of international security we cannot allow you to be in such proximity of the meeting, we are fully aware of your heightened perception." An anonymous Secret Serviceman ordered Kale to move down to the end of the hall. As curious as he was, orders were orders, and it wasn't really a good idea to defy the Secret Service, even if they couldn't really harm him.
--------
The rest of heroes took picket duty more seriously than anticipated (well, most of them), each member covering a different part of the White House and the surronding area. Some were close enough to talk to each other.

"So what did you get, Stretch?" Eddy whispered to Rolf across the oval office. Already growing impatient of standing guard. Rolf did not answer, instead opting to stay focused. It wasn't easy though, beads of sweat were forming across the odd Saiyan's face, the pressure of guarding Germany-the country that molested his great nano's homeland in the war long ago-seemingly crushing. "Rolf, are you there?" Rolf still did not respond, stains of sweat were forming around his back and pits. "Fine be that way, whatever you have it is better than In-die-ah..."
--------
Ed was breathing heavily, the sun irradiating him in a warm glow from the roof of the White House. This was not the monobrowed Saiyan's day, however. If he could he would punch the sun with the fury of the strongest nova. But he couldn't have everything, no he had to guard the famous but wierd makers of his squirt guns, Canada. Ed's patience was running thin, and frankly, he just wanted to go ape on someone.
--------
"Oh, what a splenderful land South Africa must be. Professor Double D, book archivist and world traveler. As if it couldn't sound better. Edd was already reorganizing every book in the President's library by chronological order, all the while keeping his ki sensing up and thinking of his future. All at the same time. "So much knowledge, so little time to process. Oh, I do wish that I can take one of these home. It would be perfect for my collection..."
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

Corey and Tai Ma waited in the Kitchen, as Corey looked away in embarrassment as Tai Ma helped himself to some cuisine.

"We're here to do a job..." Corey pointed out.

"I know.. I've got my eyes open..." Tai Ma replied, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Corey sighed, and turned away again.
--------------------
Terra and Savannah we're in the White Houses theater, Savannah yelling for the movie to start while Terra practiced his Japanese for when he had to converse with the Japan diplomat.
--------------------
Makuta leaned against the edge of the white house, attempting to project his extremely potent hearing toward the building and hear in on the diplomats conversation. Makuta eventually gave up however, knowing this was there plan. They knew of his powerful hearing, so they stationed him outside where he couldn't hear into the already well sound proof building.

The Namekian looked out to the white buildings prize worthy lawn, keeping an eye on Otis. The Android had created a chair of ice, and sat there without movement.
--------------------
Charger watched mildly bored as Edd rearranged books. Charger didn't bother trying to hear the Saiyan teens mumbling's.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Streak leaned against a tree, keeping his distance from the Ed he'd been unfortunate enough to be teamed up with. Ed continued to sulk about, looking like he'd send the area in front of him into nuclear meltdown if he got the chance. The orange hedgehog could safely say he was unnerved by the Saiyan's attitude, and had resolve to remain away from the younger Saiyan.
----------
Drew remained on his own, camping out on the roof of the Lincoln Monument, cross-legged. Though externally, he would appear to be doing little more than napping, he was still thinking about who the hell they knew that was behind this.

In his meditative state, he knew his Ki sense range was magnified a few levels beyond what it normally was; plus, given their enemies were aliens, he'd figured he'd be able to get a drop on potential encroachers.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

The meeting room was fairly small, containing just enough room for sixteen chairs in a semicircle and a podium at the center. President Bush walked up to the podium and spoke. "Gentlemen, we all know why we are here today. Only a short time ago did we learn there was someone out there, and we also learned that they weren't too friendly. The security of our respective nations mean dear to us, yet there is only so much we can all do. And so, we must identify who needs help the most, and which finger we need to cut off to save the hand. France has the floor." Bush stepped off the podium and to his seat, where the French representive began to stake their claim. A translator stood nearby to translate into English.

After a few minutes of debate, the French ambassador concluded his argument, it was now China's turn. As important as this was, the President took great effort to suppress the urge to yawn. It was going to be a long meeting, and he was determined not to go home empty-handed, not with what was at stake. Even if technically, he already was at home...

Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude64 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Jasper and Zymon were standing on top of the Washington Monument. Well Jasper was while Zymon was using his Ki energy to stick to the Monument's side and sit down. Jasper was using his advanced telescopic vision to keep an eye on Otis, whom he could see sitting on his ice chair. Jasper could see that Otis was looking suspicious and so Otis turned his head in Jaspers direction and simply smirked. Jasper turned the other way, wondering how Otis knew he was being watched.

"He saw you didn't he?"

Jasper remained silent.

"I had a feeling he would know."

Jasper looked at Zymon. "How so?"

"Call it a hunch."

-------------
"I'm bored."

"I know Alysha. Me too." Replied Alicia to her daughter.

Alicia and Alysha were watching TV in the White House guest room. Before they were outside walking around the lawn but they decided to go inside when a group of Marines started to hit on Alicia. She didn't hesitate to break their rifles and throw them so hard that they landed in the reflecting pool.

-------------
Kale sat in a chair in a waiting area down the hall from where Rolf and Eddy were. He could hear Eddy talking easily but he felt a sensational energy approaching. Kaia entered the room and took a seat on the opposite side of Kale. He felt his thought patterns skip for a second but he shrugged it off. He needed to remain focused.
Dude64
Dude64

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm

The Pentagon was abuzz with activity as klaxons flared and buzzed. Officers exchanging documents with each other, communications and radar operators typing frantically into the terminals before them. Armed guards equipped in odd looking armor and and guns scrambling to their posts. The Secretary of Defense barking out orders at subordinates, elsewhere at Adams Air Force Base, interceptors were being scrambled and small but elite military convoys were flooding the streets of D.C.. The heroes took varied amounts of surprise at the abrupt deployment of armed forces, closer inspection by some showed that this military action was not U.S. exclusive, it seemed that elements of each of the sixteen nations armed forces were present. All brandishing weird looking technology.

"Sir, an enormous fleet of UFO's are head for us from all directions, prepare for the fight of your lives." The Secretary of Defense radioed to Mr. Noodle over the most secure channel.

"Wilko, Noodle out." Mr. Noodle turned to the Jefferson Memorial and pressed a button on his suit. Signal flares and emergency sirens wailed throughout the town. Already the townspeople were starting to panic, the agent had to ignore the screams of the scared for now. "Our duty, our only duty is to ensure that the representatives live to to fight another day. NESF, get out and engage those UFOs, our interceptors will not survive. Ground units, engage any and all Martians that land. Ignore the green man and the beastmen, repeat, ignore the Namek and the Furries."

"Whoa! Looks like it's party time!" Eddy jolted alert at the noise of the sirens, he and Rolf flew through the roof, sacrificing all subtlety to get outside. One of the pieces brushed against Ed's jacket, which was enough for the Saiyan to make a roar in fury. So profound was Ed's anger that he made a mouth blast and shot it into the sky; an explosion blossoming where the blast went. By now every hero inside and around the White House was alert and ready to defend the President.

It was going to be a brutal fight...
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm

In the panic, Makuta barely noticed Otis attempt to slip away, but the Namekian managed to follow him.
-------------------
Jasper on the other hand, lost sight of the Android and his anger from is showed. Zymon said it would be a good idea to move to the ground, and the two flew down to the base of the monument.
-------------------
"Savannah, stay close!" Terra ordered his daughter.

"Okay daddy..." Savannah replied, not really listening. She was looking over to the sirens. As they made it outside the White House, the panic of soldiers gave Savannah the impression things were serious. The two took flight, and flew towards the Smithsonian.
-------------------
Corey and Tai Ma were running through the streets of DC, Tai Ma holding a chicken leg in each hand. They stopped at the convention center.
------------------
Near the Arlington Memorial Bridge, Charger burst out of the ground. Edd emerged after him, brushing as much dirt of of himself as he could.

"Messy messy messy..."

"Sorry." Charger said sarcastically, glad to be out of the library and back to the battle field.
-----------------
At the Lincoln Memorial, Drew stood in front of the 16th presidents statue cracking his knuckles.
-----------------
Kale flew through the whole in the ceiling Eddy had made, and Kaia silently joined him. Kale let his senses out, turning his head as he mentally scanned the area. What he found surprised him...

"Nothing...I don't sense any enemies...!" Kale said in shock. "What does this mean?" Kaia asked. Kale didn't know.
----------------
Eddy and Rolf, at the Watergate Complex, were the first to see the threat.

"Spaceship...kinda cool..." Eddy admitted.
----------------
All around DC eight ships became apparent as they entered the area at once. As soon as they came, aliens and androids became to swarm out of each ship.
---------------
As the enemy came out of their spacecraft, Kale immediatly sensed them.

"They must have been cloaked inside their transports..." Kale deduced, angry. He couldn't see the enemy coming like he was suppose to, it was the government that did his job for him...

"It's up to us to protect this building specifically. Please, do not falter." Kaia said, not turning away from the sky. Kale rubbed the back of his head.

"Right..."
---------------
Meanwhile, one ship still had a five or so man team confined in its ship.

"Alrite men, its up to us. We're gonna take this city! So lets get out there..." a single android said to his fellow kind. He turned around and continued to speak, "And fight!"

Suddenly, a dent appeared on the side of the ship.

'What was that!?" and android squeaked. A few seconds passed.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!" Ed literally yelled, busting into the aircraft with his head. As soon as he entered, he began firing off energy blasts. The Saiyan was at Double Kaioken, and the lieutenants we're shocked to much to fight back before the ship came down...

Streak watched as this happened, as the aliens and lieutenants that weren't aboard didn't seem to care.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Drew [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 37,714 HP: 31,430 SP: 62,860 ATK: 12,572 DEF: 12,572 SPD: 12,570
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Super Kamehameha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-8 Inner Gates (up to Gate 2)
-Heat Dome Attack (+12% ATK)
-Kaioken Bursts
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 286

VERSUS

Horde of Lieus #1 [* x 5] [Energy Absorbers]
PL: 23,500 HP: 37,500 SP: 37,500 ATK: 7,500 DEF: 7,500 SPD: 8,500
-Full Power Energy Barrage Wave (3 BS, +20% ATK)
-Full Power Energy Wave (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Horde of Lieus #2 [* x 5] [Energy Absorbers]

Move Order
Drew (12,570)
Lieus (8,500)
---------
Corey [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 32,162 HP: 23,410 SP: 46,820 ATK: 9,398 DEF: 9,364 SPD: 13,400
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 3 Rasengan (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Kaioken Bursts
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 259

Tai Ma [* x 5][GH Lv. 2]
PL: 30,286 HP: 25,240 SP: 50,480 ATK: 10,096 DEF: 10,096 SPD: 10,094
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x10 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x10, divide by double later)
-Perfected Fire Kamehameha (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Kienzan (+5% ATK/ +10% SPD)
OP: 260

VERSUS

Move Order
Corey (13,400)
Tai Ma (10,094)
Lieus (8,500)
----------
Makuta [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 35,328 HP: 26,495 SP: 52,990 ATK: 10,598 DEF: 10,598 SPD: 14,130
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu no Gatling (+8% ATK/+20% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth & Water Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Wood Element (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kugi Punch:Five Ren (+5% ATK and +10% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts

Otis [*x 5][OD Core Lv. 2]
PL: 34,800 HP: 28,000 SP: 56,000 ATK: 11,800 DEF: 11,200 SPD: 11,800
-Dodon Ray (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
-Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per BS used)
-Cryrocalypse Ray: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD per blast stock used, chance to freeze target in ice)
-Lock-On Frost Cannon: (+3 ATK/+3 SPD per BS used, chance to freeze target in ice)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Horde of Lieus #3 [* x 5] [Energy Absorbers]

Move Order
Makuta (14,130)
Otis (11,800)
Lieus (8,500)
--------------
Ed [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 33,228 HP: 24,000 SP: 48,000 ATK: 14,028 DEF: 9,600 SPD: 9,600
-4 Arms Attack (2 BS to create two arms, boosting ATK and DEF by +10% each for three rounds)
-Zappity Zap Zap (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts
-Sphere of the Sphinx (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
OP: 287

Streak [* x 5][Raiken x2]
PL: 27,705 HP: 24,770 SP: 37,155 ATK: 7,431 DEF: 7,431 SPD: 12,843
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x9 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x10 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Streak Storm (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
OP: 258

VERSUS

Horde of Aliens #1 [* x 5]
PL: 22,000 HP: 35,000 SP: 35,000 ATK: 8,000 DEF: 7,000 SPD: 6,000
-Blaster Blitz(3 BS, +20% ATK)

Horde of Aliens #2 [* x 5]

Horde of Lieus [* x 5] [Energy Absorbers]

Move Order
Streak (12,843)
Ed (9,600)
Lieus (8,500)
Aliens (6,000)
--------------
Rolf [* X 5] [Weighted][Kaioken x2]
PL: 33,492 HP: 40,500 SP: 81,000 ATK: 9,720 DEF: 16,200 SPD: 7,572
-Meat Lord’s Wrath (+4% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Revenge of My Ancestor's (+15% ATK/+30% SPD per blast stock used, can be upgraded once to +20% ATK/+40% SPD per blast stock used)
-Multiform (-Divide user's stats by number of clones made + 1)
-Kaioken Bursts (Anything above x10, divide by double multiplier after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x20, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
-Thor's Fury (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
OP: 280

Eddy [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 30,642 HP: 23,725 SP: 47,450 ATK: 9,554 DEF: 9,490 SPD: 11,598
-Ray of Riches (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts
OP: 266

VERSUS

Move Order
Eddy (11,598)
Lieus (8,500)
Rolf [Weighted] (7,572)
--------------
Edd [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 32,340 HP: 34,070 SP: 68,140 ATK: 9,176 DEF: 13,628 SPD: 9,536
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Masenko (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts
OP: 295

Charger [* x 5] [Chikyuken x2]
PL: 30,220 HP: 20,000 SP: 64,100 ATK: 9,900 DEF: 12,820 SPD: 7,500
Earth punch - (+3% ATK/ +2% SPD)
Rock Toss - (+2% ATK/ +1% SPD)
Power impact - (+4% ATK/ +2% SPD)
Chikyuken - (x2 DEF, x1.5 ATK/SPD)

VERSUS

Move Order
Edd (9,536)
Lieus (8,500)
Charger (7,500)
--------------
Kaia [* x 5] [Ki Form]
PL: 32,454 HP: 24,825 SP: 49,650 ATK: 11,044 DEF: 9,930 SPD: 11,480
-Electro Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Aura Projection -electromagnetic armor (1BS +5% DEF/ 2BS +14% DEF) (1 BS Per turn to sustain)
-Jin den Yaiba (+5% ATK)
-Maruden (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Ki Form (up to x5)
OP: 261

Kale [* x5] [Kaioken x2]
PL: 32,628 HP: 27,435 SP: 54,870 ATK: 10,526 DEF: 10,974 SPD: 11,062
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)

VERSUS

Move Order
Kaia (11,480)
Kale (11,062)
Lieus (8,500)
---------------
Terra [* x 5] [Gaiken x2]
PL: 36,430 HP: 32,415 SP: 97,245 ATK: 10,000 DEF: 19,449 SPD: 6,981
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3/4, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
-Masenko Field (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used) Shield= 1.5*Def
-Demon Cannon (+20% ATK/+28% SPD per 4 BS used)
Gaiken (Cuts user's speed by 30%, but increases ATK and DEF by 25% and 50%, respectively)

Savannah [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 26,596 HP: 20,610 SP: 41,220 ATK: 8,524 DEF: 8,244 SPD: 9,828
-Quicksand (Changes the ground into sand, disabling the target for 2 turns) (3 BS to use)
-Mud attack (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3, divide by double)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x2, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)-
-Masendan (+6% ATK/SPD)
OP: 233

VERSUS

Move Order
Savannah (9,828)
Lieus (8,500)
Terra (6,981)
Aliens (6,000)
---------------
Alicia [* x 5][Hyken x2]
PL: 28,578 HP: 48,610 SP: 48,610 ATK: 8,600 DEF: 9,722 SPD: 10,256
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3/4, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)
-Masenko Field (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used) Shield= 1.5*Def
Hyken (Cuts Kaioken level's attack by 30%, but grants user ability to heal others and self)

Alysha [* x 5][Kaioken x2]
PL: 26,596 HP: 20,610 SP: 41,220 ATK: 8,524 DEF: 8,244 SPD: 9,828
-Mud Pit (Changes the ground into mud, disabling the target for 2 turns) (3 BS to use)
-Sand attack (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3, divide by double)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x2, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)-
-Masendan (+6% ATK/SPD)
OP: 233

VERSUS

Move Order
Alicia (10,256)
Alysha (9,828)
Lieus (8,500)
Aliens (6,000)
----------
Zymon [* x 5] [Demon Pact Lv. 2]
PL: 32,006 HP: 26,840 SP: 53,680 ATK: 10,534 DEF: 10,736 SPD: 10,736
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x10 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)
-Soul wipe shot (Incomplete) (+4% ATK +3%SPD -50HP)
-Black Monday (+2%ATK +2%SPD)
OP: 276

Jasper [* x5] [OD Core Lv. 2]
PL: 32,092 HP: 25,280 SP: 50,560 ATK: 11,200 DEF: 10,112 SPD: 9,964
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Hell's Storm (+3% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x10, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Move Order
Zymon (10,736)
Jasper (9,964)
Lieus (8,500)
--------------
OOC: NINE GOD DAMNED PAGES IN OPENOFFICE. There are bound to be mistakes in here.

Ed and Streak vs Hordes
Drew vs Hordes
and, perhaps
Family vs their Hordes

Will be done by me in private. Posted here for reference. Once most of the fights are done, I'll post those fights en masse.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next