Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

+3
saskestheman
Dr. Angryslacks
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? Empty Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:08 am

The heroes slept through another night, save for the select few that didn't need to sleep. For whatever reason, Jonny 2x4 was out taking an early morning nature walk with Plank. He appeared to be just looking at the trees and other things of nature.

"...Golly Plank, I don't remember those trees being so big here...." Jonny observed. "What's that? What do you mean 'Wood Style'? If anyone's got a handle on that, it's me--"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something: a red glint.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? Empty Re: Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"Look Plank, a neat looking jewel, this is going right on Epsilon Tree!" Jonny picked up the Emerald, which eminated energy into the boy and the piece of wood.

"...(Excellent! A perfect way to celebrate the Earth's 157th eternal birthday, but don't let the Eds take it! They will steal it from us, and use it to spread their lies called 'science.' Kill them pawn, they are weak, they must die!)" Plank "replied,"

"You sure are the prankster buddy, that joke never gets old! But I don't think even Captain Melonhead could stop the Eds or the Androids now."

"...(Silence pawn, we must force them to submit to our will! Use the Chaos Emerald to attain the power neccessary!)"

"What do mean you say it's a Chaos Emerald, we should show it to the rest of the cul-de-sac!"

"...(No, even now we gain power from the Em-)" While Plank tried "talked," Jonny into murdering the kids again, Utonium intercepted the two, punching Jonny into a tree while Plank was flung off to the side.

"Hmph, I would never let you take the Emerald back home." As Utonium picked the Emerald up, he felt an uneasy feeling coming from the piece of wood nearby. "That plank is creepy, and I don't have time to let it stare at me all day. So I'm just going to kill you now. Chaos..." As Utonium prepared to disintegrate Jonny and Plank, he was interruppted by picking up two approaching power levels. Knowing that if he killed Jonny, they would be witnesses, and if he tried to erase them, he could be picked up by the Saiyans. Thus, Utonum chose to teleport back home with Emerald number six.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? Empty Re: Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

Post  saskestheman Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:00 pm

After Utonium teleported away Sarah and Jimmy arrived and saw that Jonny was hurt "heavens to Betsy what happens to Jonny?" asked asked Jimmy. Sarah walked up to Jonny and saw a bruise on his cheek "looks like someone hit Jonny in the face in knocked him out" said Sarah and Jimmy started to shiver. "you....you don't think it was one of the Eds or their friends do you?" said Jimmy.

the kids had not yet put their trust in the eds knowing their past "don't be silly Jimmy they wouldn't hurt us" said Sarah not sounding 100% sure herself "Just go pick up plank so we can take Jimmy to the Cu l-de-sac" said Sarah as she picked up Jonny.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

A couple of hours had passed. Both groups were up and about, ready to continue with their daily training routines. It had been four days since that Oozaru incident, and the cause of it was clear: someone had put a machine on their training site that emitted Bluntz Waves, but rigged it such that only those with tails were affected. Kaia, who had been out somewhere, made her way back to Group 1 for whatever reason.

The discussion went mildly well, with Eddy still having some resistance to training in his heart. However, that all would change when Jimmy, looking like he just ran (half) a mile, burst through the door.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? Empty Episode #15 The Real Source-Who Or What Is He?

Post  Guriot769 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

As Guriot flew into the training site he figured he'd do some training he also decided to try out a new move "The person in my vision did it so I might as well try it out myself." Guriot had said calmly as he flew bout to land

"Alright before I test the move out myself I might as well go and train first." Guriot had said

The Energetic saiyan had punched and kicked a ton also firing ki blasts everywhere he then saw some boulders "Great,this will do fine for a good quick shot at!!" He had thought as he powered up

The young saiyan had kicked one boulder then flew and rapid punched the other then flew to the next and double kicked it then sent out a furious punch and then ended it with a ki blast then went to his normal place and the rocks broke into pieces. Guriot had chuckled thinking that he may defeat more androids if he keeps the good training. "Well time to see if the attack will be good!!" The saiyan had yelled charging a blue energy sphere

The sphere grew a tiny bit larger but alot powerful Guriot had it in the palm of his hand charging it and turned around seeing another boulder
"Aaandd..Goo!!" Guriot had yelled throwing a massive blast almost the size of Goku's small spirit bomb.

The blast had entirely blew up the rock point blank the energetic saiyan was proud of himself seeing as he already mastered a attack but that was only a quick charge so he decided to try it again this time fully charged. The saiyan charged another of the move which was called Riot Javelin,and this time the saiyan got the move good the blast was as large as Goku's small spirit bomb and it didint explode when it hit the second boulder.
"Daaangg that crap was epic,this new move will do alright,proabobly will make those rust buckets a ton of scrap!!" The saiyan had said turning normal flying back to the cul de sac to tell the heroes bout his new move!!!
Guriot769
Guriot769

http://www.whirled.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm

"Hey, look guys, it's my baby sister's friend!" Ed stated, as if it were new and exciting.

"I think we noticed, Ed," Corey responded.

"Hey squirt, what'd you find?" Eddy was being a dick, as was his custom. "A ladybug attached to your shirt?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

"this is not a time to be making jokes!" yelled jimmy getting everyone's attention due to it not being out of character of him to get so angry like that "calm down Jimmy, tell us whats wrong?" said Edd trying to calm him down. Jimmy took a few deep breaths before finally starting to speak.

"Me and Sarah were playing outside until we heard some noises and a bright light so we went to go check on it, when we arrived we saw Jonny passed out on the floor hurt" said Jimmy and the room was filled with shock and anger from the knowledge of an attack taking place to close to home. "come on we should check on him and see if he got a good look at who or what did that to him when he wakes up" said drew as he walked out side with everyone following, Eddy had a serious look on his face deep in thought.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 pm

The heroes of Group 1 made their way to Jonny's location, to find that he was still unconscious. There was a huge bruise on his face, no doubt from a strong impact. Kale, however, sensed something strange.

"...He's got...some strange energy mixed in with his life energy..." he observed, his advanced Ki sense kicking in.

"'Strange energy'?" Double-D asked, starting to focus. After some careful observation, he too, was able to sense the mix. "It's very faint, but it is there."

"What could it be?" asked Corey.

"I don't know." both Kale and Edd said simultaneously.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Guriot arrived at Coreys apartment,hoping to show the others the fruits of his training. A wave of disappointment came when he saw they weren't here. Without a scouter,having given it to Terra for upgrades, or having learned to sense energy he had no idea where to find them. Ultimately he decided to take off towards Tai Ma and Zymon's house instead.
----------
"Jonny nearly killed..." Edd repeated.

"A strange energy..." Makuta thought aloud. Meanwhile Eddy looked at his own feet, trembling slightly.

The other kids use to beat the shit out of us...then should I care? Why do I care...Sockhead was right, I defiantly do need to take training seriously like everyone else, for my cash pool if nothing else...

And with that, Eddy blurred out the door, knocking the blind Kale onto the nearby couch.

"Was that Eddy...?" Kale said, picking himself up.

"Did he run off because of Jonny..." Jimmy said, not really asking.

"So he finnaly has a motive..." Drew revealed, and Corey gave a nod.

"Double D," Corey said, turning his attention to the boy "Ed, would you go train with Eddy? Me and Drew would like to do some non-sparing type training."

"Of course" Edd replied.

"Kale you go as well, i'd like to join Corey and Drew in there training, if they will allow it." Makuta spoke up, and Drew gave a nod.

"Alright..."

"Big green is the man with the plan!" Ed yelled happily.

"Don't call me Big Green..." Makuta said, closing his eyes in irritation.

"Kay." Ed said, and then he walked into the door, breaking it open as he cept walking "By Big Green!" Ed yelled as he took off in his signature run towards the training hill. Edd's face turned a bit read in embarrassment and he followed suit, tip toeing around the broken pieces of the door. Kale followed suit as well.

"Didn't I just say..."

"There's no helping him Makuta..." Corey said.

"Things are defiantly escalating..." Drew said, with only himself, Corey,Makuta, Jimmy still in the room. The latter Drew hadn't even realized.

"I fear it may only get worse..." Makuta said, and the Veterans left the room. Jimmy watched them fly off in amazement.

"Just what are they..." Jimmy said to himself, and then began his wait for Sarah.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Eddy was on the upper level of the Training Site, thinking things over.

"...A lot has changed around here since Corey showed up. The Kankers...they haven't bothered us since Corey scared the absolute Hell out of them..." Eddy said to himself. "...Even if Corey and his friends were dicks, I'm beginning to understand why Drew was so pressured to have me and Sockhead continue training. If none of them had shown up, we would have been KILLED."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Ed, Edd, and Kale arrived soon after joining Eddy in the training sight where double D and Ed each put a hand on their friends shoulder "you okay eddy?" asked Double D and Eddy couldn't help but smile back.

"yeah sock-head.....I'm okay...and I get it now, why Corey,Drew, and all the others force us to train so hard" said Eddy then looked in the direction of their homes "its so we can protect them....all of them" said Eddy then clenched his fists.

Kale was waiting a few feet away from them with his arms crossed glad that the eds have now each found their reason to train "now that you all get it..." said kale then he stabbed his sword into the ground "how about we spar?" he continued then waited for their answer.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"...That would be exciting!" On the last word, Ed's aura flared up, white in color, and he knocked the other three back, formally kicking off the spar.
-------
Corey began to meditate, to see if he could find a way to master the Rasengan. Drew, meanwhile, was preoccupied with learning a new move of his own, also through meditation.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Kale recovered then charged for eddy who's speed was closest to his compared to the other three Eds and threw a punch missing intentionally "whats wrong eddy am I too fast for you to react?" said Kale trying to tap into Eddy's anger which didn't take long as Eddy started to attack back.

"I'll show you who's fast!" said Eddy as he threw punch after punch and Kale backed up a little evading the attacks "come on Eddy you're gonna have to be faster than that" said Kale ad he continued to avoid the punches.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Streak was standing up against a rocky structure, a safe distance away from the trainee spar.

"...Who, from our past, is responsible for this?" Streak asked to no one in particular. "We only have two plausible options, and both all but disappeared. Wherever they are, they must be in deep hiding."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Ed and Double D caught sight on Eddy's attempt to fight kale then gave each other a look and smile then charged in to aid him. when they reached him the three ganged up on him trowing more punches then he could attempt to avoid "crap baskets" Kale thought to himself as Ed landed a hard punch to Kales stomach then eddy and Edd delivered a few more hits before knocking him to the ground next to his sword.

after their success with taking down Kale the Eds then went to fight each other in a battle royal. Kale got up from his small crater brushing off dirt from his hair and clothes "well it good to see they are in the fighting spirit" said Kale as he grabbed his sword thinking his should allow them to fight amongst themselves.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Streak closed his eyes, trying to meditate.

"I've got to think of a way to short out those Androids without having to blow them up...that way, Terra can hack their memory banks without having to reconstruct it so much..." Streak mused, trying to do so.
-----
Corey and Drew continued their deep meditation, engaging in a serious mind battle. Though externally, they were not fighting, inside their psyche, they were linked and battling it out physically.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Edd flew at Kale wit ha blue ki ball in hand. Attempting to strike Kale with it, Edd threw his hand forward after they became a yard or two apart. The blast whizzed by were Kale's body was, as the blind Saiyan back flipped into the air in a dodge attempt. Kale's confidence diseapered when he sensed Ed appear above him.

The white haired Saiyan blocked the strong Eds kick with crossed arms, but the effort brought Kale down to Earth, still on his feet, forming a crater. Eddy finnaly made his move, and Kale dodged a punch from him. Eddy yelled, and clocked Kale in the head, and uppercut-ted. Kale was taken completely off balance from the attacks, and thus Eddy's kick shoved him so hard into a boulder that Kale didn't pull himself out of the impact made groove for several seconds.

But the Eds had already taken off into there own heavy spar between themselves.

"Jeez...I thought I had a lead against them...these guys have got some potential...."* Kale said, and smiled, rejoining the brawl.

---------------------
Guriot landed down at Tai Ma and Zymons forest residence. After showing off the move, the three discussed things.

--------------------
*Epic Foreshadowing
OOC: Yeah...can't let you hold us back any more Gohan.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Data Log: 216

Project Odysseus has once again displayed signs of sapience, this time he was trying to comprehend-and find ways to improve-Ancient Greek philosophy. This is not a matter of him asking if he has a soul, but to genuinely assume he has one. Despite this astounding breakthrough, I am personally worried. The other Androids are only semi-sentient, and would never question loyalty. However, Otis is fully capable of picking sides not because of the highest odds of survival, but for what is moral to him. However, I am confident that he is fully willing to destroy the Saiyans yet.

End Log:

Utonium withdrew from his data terminal, and walked out to the center of his lab. There, a small group of five Androids stood in a line. Two of the Androids resembled Android #19 from antiquity, while another two resembled numbers 16 and 17 respectively. The last one however, was different from the rest and was perhaps the most eager to fight the Saiyans.

"Despite having the majority of the Chaos Emeralds in our possession, the Saiyans are getting more powerful at a seemingly exponential rate. Project Odysseus is currently retrieving the last Emeralds, but he requires more time. I need you to engage the Saiyans and stall and kill them if possible. I can assure that this will most likely be a one-way trip for all of you, however your sacrifice will be worth it. Now go, time is not our friend in this hour."

Obedient as ever, the five Androids floated off toards the exit, now that he was alone. Utonium walked up to a chair, sat down, and pondered deeply while smoking his pipe.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Streak sighed as the extended spar and other such things erupted around them.

"I guess I'll just talk to Terra and Alicia......because for some reason I'm the family pet..."
---------
"...I trust you with my kids," said Terra simply, as Kaia stoically took the twins in her care. "...We need the space so we can find out exactly what's going on here. Streak should be along any time now..."

OOC: I was absolutely winging it for this part. Also, taking stat dump now, but battle won't start yet.
---------
Corey [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,856 HP: 3,464 SP: 20,060 ATK: 4,012 DEF: 4,012 SPD: 5,832
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 86

Drew [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 15,140 HP: 3,785 SP: 25,240 ATK: 5,048 DEF: 5,048 SPD: 5,044
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 87

Eddy [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,920 HP: 2,730 SP: 15,620 ATK: 3,192 DEF: 3,124 SPD: 4,604
OP: 85

Jasper [* x 4] [OD Core x4]
PL: 13,880 HP: 3,470 SP: 21,980 ATK: 6,000 DEF: 4,396 SPD: 4,140
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 111

VERSUS

Android #16 [* x 7]
PL: 18,000 HP: 3,600 SP: 25,000 ATK: 5,000 DEF: 5,000 SPD: 8,000

Move Order
Android #16 (8,000)
Corey (5,832)
Drew (5,044)
Eddy (4,604)
Jasper (4,140)
---------------------------------
Terra [* x 4] [Gaiken x4]
PL: 13,644 HP: 2,854 SP: 40,230 ATK: 2,960 DEF: 8,046 SPD: 2,638
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-Kaioken Burst (x2/3/4, divide by double)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)
-Masenko Field (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used) Shield= 1.5*Def
-Demon Cannon (+20% ATK/+28% SPD per 4 BS used)
Gaiken (Cuts user's speed by 30%, but increases ATK and DEF by 25% and 50%, respectively)
OP:81

Alicia [* x 4] [Hyken x4]
PL: 10,496 HP: 2,975 SP: 17,280 ATK: 3,276 DEF: 3,456 SPD: 3,764
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Non-Stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)
-Masenko Field (+4% ATK/+8% SPD per blast stock used) Shield= 1.5*Def
Hyken (Cuts Kaioken level's attack by 30%, but grants user ability to heal others and self)
OP:81

Streak [* x 4] [Raiken x4]
PL: 10,392 HP: 3,048 SP: 13,500 ATK: 2,700 DEF: 2,700 SPD: 4,992
-Lightning Strike: (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Raiken: (x1.5 to x3 to ATK/DEF and x2 to x4 to SPD for 10 turns, same rules as Sustained Kaioken)
-Lightning Bomb (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

VERSUS

Android #14 [* x 6]
PL: 15,000 HP: 3,000 SP: 25,000 ATK: 5,000 DEF: 5,000 SPD: 5,000

Move Order
Android 14 (5,000)
Streak (4,992)
Alicia (3,764)
Terra (2,638)
--------------------
Ed [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 12,384 HP: 3,096 SP: 18,320 ATK: 4,944 DEF: 3,664 SPD: 3,684
-Sphere of the Sphinx (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
OP: 86

Edd [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 11,008 HP: 2,752 SP: 21,520 ATK: 3,192 DEF: 4,304 SPD: 3,512
OP: 89

Makuta [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 15,872 HP: 3,968 SP: 21,680 ATK: 4,760 DEF: 4,760 SPD: 6,348
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth & Water Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Wood Element (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Kale [* x4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,840 HP: 3,460 SP: 24,000 ATK: 3,908 DEF: 4,800 SPD: 5,200
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Android #15 [* x 6]
PL: 16,000 HP: 3,200 SP: 25,000 ATK: 6,000 DEF: 5,000 SPD: 5,000

Move Order
Makuta (5,760)
Kale (5,200)
Android #15 (5,000)
Ed (3,684)
Edd (3,512)
-------------
Savannah [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,800 HP: 2,700 SP: 16,200 ATK: 3,456 DEF: 3,240 SPD: 4,104
-Quicksand (Changes the ground into sand, disabling the target for 2 turns) (3 BS to use)
-Mud attack (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)-
-Masendan (+6% ATK/SPD)
OP:108

Alysha [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 10,800 HP: 2,700 SP: 16,200 ATK: 3,456 DEF: 3,240 SPD: 4,104
-Sand object (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Mud bind (Reduces targets SPD by 25%) (3 BS to use)
-Masendan (+6% ATK/SPD)
OP:108

Kaia [* x 4][Ki Form x2]
PL: 10,304 HP: 2,576 SP: 14,500 ATK: 3,604 DEF: 2,900 SPD: 3,800
-Electro Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Aura Projection -electromagnetic armor (1BS +5% DEF/ 2BS +14% DEF) (1 BS Per turn to sustain)
-Jin den Yaiba (+5% ATK)
-Maruden (+5% ATK/+10% SPD)
-Ki Form (up to x2)

VERSUS

Android #13 [* x 5]
PL: 12,500 HP: 2,500 SP: 15,000 ATK: 4,000 DEF: 3,000 SPD: 5,500

Move Order
Android 13 (5,500)
Twins (4,104)
Kaia (3,800)
-----------
Tai Ma [* x 4] [GH x4]
PL: 13,404 HP: 3,351 SP: 22,340 ATK: 4,468 DEF: 4,468 SPD: 4,468
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x4 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x4, divide by double later)
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
OP: 88

Zymon [* x 4] [Demon Pact Lv. 4]
PL: 11,528 HP: 11,528 SP: 18,840 ATK: 3,896 DEF: 3,768 SPD: 3,864
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x4 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)

Guriot [* x 4] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,512 HP: 3,378 SP: 27,020 ATK: 4,728 DEF: 5,404 SPD: 3,380
-Riot Javelin (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Saiyan Overdrive (+1.5% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Ki Launcher (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)

VERSUS

Android #12 [* x 5]
PL: 12,500 HP: 2,500 SP: 20,000 ATK: 4,000 DEF: 4,000 SPD: 4,500

Move Order
Android 12 (4,500)
Tai Ma (4,468)
Zymon (3,864)
Guriot (3,380)

Last edited by SSJ57G on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Kale and the eds continued their spar for a while until they finally came to a stop, they were all out of breath but had smiles on their faces from their spar "well *huff* you guys really did improve now that your into it" said Kale "yeah just wait *huff* I'll get faster than you ever were *huff* then youll be the one who wont be able to dodge my attacks" said Eddy.

Edd was also proud of his improvement in a short time "I still do not like violence but I understand why we need to get stronger, but I am glad I will be able to protect the innocent" he said with pride in his voice. Ed was looking around with his normal empty minded look on his face with not a care in the world.

Kale went into his pocket and pulled out four senzu beans "Drew gave these to me before I left, he said that we should only eat half of it" said Kale as he handed one bean to everyone and they followed the instructions and only ate half of it.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 pm

"I insist, Utonium, I won't be able to spend anymore time in hiding. My health is failing me, and I'll likely die in a month otherwise." A figure on an operating table spoke to Utonium, coughing frequently as he spoke.

"So be it then, you must be aware that there is a small percentage of error present, it would be a waste for Dr. Gero, one of the greatest minds of this century, to be lost through an unneccesary death. Nonetheless, the archives from your ancestor are primitive in comparison to my methods" Utonium replied, putting on a pair of surgical gloves.

"I care not for immortality Utonium, I am aware that the Saiyans have become... profound in this day and age. I want to fight them, and even if I am killed, I become a martyr to reinspire teachers everywhere than die a cowards death."
-------
Utonium ceased his thoughts about the other day, he stood up to go eat his dinner upstairs. The professor was a sucker for liver and onions, and he felt it was time to indulge himself knowing that once Otis returns with the Emeralds, he would become all but unstoppable.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

while the trainees were talking Corey, Drew, Makuta, and Jasper arrived in the training area "I see you all had a good spar" said Drew with his arms crossed seeing the four trainees each had dirt and tears on their clothing from their spar. "yeah they really have improved now that they are into the training" said Kale.

"well then how about we have another spar?, the four trainees vs us four vets" said Drew and the trainees sort of felt a little surprise from the idea 'you, want us to fight against all of you?" said Eddy trying to confirm what drew said knowing that they have trained before but this time it seemed as if they wanted to be more serious about it.

the trainees were about to agree until kale felt several Ki signals heading to the area, two were heading to the training area specifically. Kale bowed is head and sighed "We cant spar with you..." said Kale and the others looked at him wondering why except makuta who knew the look on Kale's face. Kale turned around and looked into the sky "we have company....and not the good kind" said Kale as the others looked in the same direction.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Zymon, Tai ma and Guriot were at the cabin. Zymon sat at the table eating while the other 2 were having a conversation about family.

Guriot ended his story by saying "And that's all about him"

"well, at least you knew who he was right?" Tai ma said as Guriot nodded. "So Zy, what do you know about your family?"

Zymon said nothing at first. "I was about 4 years old. my mother told me the legend of the distorter race and how there genocide was at hand. A demon that toke over the Demi-god's son's body wiped them out and my family were the only ones left. At age 7 my father told me in his own words ' Sometimes, we must do not what we want, but what we need to survive. Other times we do things that not even we comprehend. Those times, our hearts do the thinking for use.' That was just before he left...and I never saw him again. years later I left home in search for him to find that he had died by the man that killed our race. so In order to protect the only family I have left, I isolated myself from the city so that this way I don't have to live through the pain of knowing I'm the last of my family. And thats when I met you master. With your help I'll be able to hunt this bastard down and kill him.

There was a moment of silence then all of a sudden there was an explosion. the explosion caused by android 12. "TARGETS IDENTIFIED. ZYMON, GURIOT, TAI MA. PREPARE TO BE ELIMINATED.

"Of Fucking course" Said Guriot getting into battle position.
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Corey, Drew, and the vets in the area all looked up to see two Androids. An explosion went off in the distance, but the vets were too shocked to move.

"...Is that...?!" Corey asked, cut off by Jasper, who suddenly flew into a wild rage...
-----
Streak reached the parents, who greeted him as they took a break from their adult activities of trying to get the databanks. A severed Android head was on the table nearby as Terra worked with the damaged mainframes.

"We need to keep at least one of these things in better condition so we can analyze the memory banks. It's a pain trying to recover fractured memory..." Terra observed. Just then, an explosion nearby rocked the forest. Worried about the twins, the hedgehog and couple rushed outside, only to see an Android #17 recolor hovering outside.

"...You aren't going anywhere..." it said.

"Gaiken!" Terra yelled, becoming encased in rock.

"Hyken!" A watery aura enveloped Alicia.

"Raiken!" said Streak, enveloped in a plasma aura as a yellow lightning bolt appeared in his quill.
-----
Kaia watched the Twins play about in a nearby forest, shallowly and emotionlessly. She couldn't fathom why people would have children, but also couldn't fathom why they wouldn't. As she struggled to wrap her head around the stories of the past Terra had told her, she suddenly sensed danger, and moved to protect the Twins from a blast.

Of course, the Twins were moved to actually be useful and assist in saving the world, and Kaia couldn't really argue, given the...African-American Android they were about to face down.

The twins went to Kaioken times 4, and Kaia went into her Ki form.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Jasper began to glow in green aura and the ground under his feet started to crack and this only seemed to amuse the android who was actually Gero from back in the school wars. " hehehe, I see your still operational android 0 I hear you were nearly destroyed when you battled against Otis" mocked Gero only increasing Jaspers anger past his breaking point.

Jasper charged for the android before anyone would stop him "overdrive core x4!" he yelled as his aura turned red and he threw a powerful punch at Gero who only blocked it with somewhat ease "hehehe temper, temper android 0 you wouldn't want to be broken again!" said Gero as he elbow Jasper away and the others caught him.

Jasper was about to attack again but Drew stood in his way "Jasper you cant take him alone, we need to work together" said Drew as he met Jasper's angry stare with his own. Jasper calmed himself a bit then talked "sorry....just seeing him....it made me angry for some reason...but your right, lets get him together" he said and the other followed by activating their kaioken x4's.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next