Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

+3
saskestheman
Dr. Angryslacks
SSJ57G
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

Post  TheToonKing Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm

After transforming, the heroes at the training site attacked shot at an android of there choice. Makuta,Ed,Edd, and Kale flew at #15, who had stood next to #16, and the rest flew at #16. The two Androids enemies quickly split up, taking whichever heroes with them.

-------------------
#15 led his group into the air, and was attacked by Ed. Blocking a strong kick, he threw the Ed down to Earth, only to be hit directly by Edds elbow. #15 shoved his palm into Edds stomach, and shot him back into Kale, who barely managed to catch him. Knowing not to let him recover, Makuta flew past the trainees and punched the Android into the ground. Makuta and Kale, holding Edd, landed in front of him, now at a higher part of the training site then the others. Ed suddenly burst from the ground next to them, and landed next to Edd, who was back to his feet.

"Alright, you guys aren't half bad. but lets face it," the Android spoke up, and diseapered. "Its still gonna take allot more then that to keep up with me!"

The Android reappeared in the middle of the gathered heroes, and with his arms stretched out he sent the trainees flying with a burst of energy. Makuta regained his footing before being launched, and managed to fly up and punch the android back, following up with a ki blast.

Makuta attacks Android #15, inflicting 4,531 damage to SP(25,000 -> 20,469) and 906 damage to HP (3,200 -> 2,285).
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He? - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #15: The Real Source - Who and What Is He?

Post  saskestheman Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Kale and Double D charged after the unbalanced android and proceeded to use close range combat not letting him regain any balance "you are faster than I gave you credit for but its still not enough" said android #15 then he regained control as he knocked Double D away with a strong kick and flew away at a high speed.

"you wont get away!" yelled kale as he flew after the android catching up quickly but the android did not make it easy on him as he made one sharp turn after another preventing Kale from touching him. while the androids attention was diverted Ed and Double D were preparing to take advantage by charging up ki in their hands. "now Ed!" yelled Double D and he and Ed shoot two Ki balls at the android.

before the Ki balls could hit the android he noticed them and avoided them but while he turned his attention to Ed and Double D kale caught up to him and delivered a powerful elbow to his jaw sending him down.

Kale attacks Android #15 dealing 3,054 points of damage to SP(20,469 -> 1,7415) and 610 damage to HP (2,285 -> 1,675)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Android 12 did not hesitate choosing its target, rather it dashed up Guriot and elbowed him in the side. 12 moved behind the Saiyan and suplexed him into the ground. 12 quickly fliped back to a standing position, grabbed Guriot on the leg, and threw him back into the ground.

12 attacked Guriot, inflicting 522 HP and 2090 SP damage. (3,378->2,856) (27,020->24,030)
-----------
13 launched toward Kaia, kicking her into a flock of birds in the air. 13 followed up with a few kicks and elbows followed by another kick to send her crashing into the ground. No finished yet, 13 made a beeline towards the downed Kaia, slamming head first into her stomach. The Android then stood up and turned it's attention towards the Twins.

13 attacks Kaia inflicting 1,379 HP and 5517 SP damage (2,576-> 1,197) (14,500-> 8,483)
-----------
Number 14 was even more agressive, the Android darted towards Terra, flinging a blizzard of punches and kicks at him. After a few brief seconds, 14 tossed Terra into the air and slammed him back down into the ground.

14 attacks Terra, inflicting 754 HP and 3107 SP damage. (2,854->2,100) (40,230-> 37,123)
-----------
16 turned to Jasper and mocked: "As much as I hate to destroy artifacts that could be used for archaelogical study, I doubt there is anything to learn from a miscast discarded one millenium ago. Despite my eagerness for your destruction at my hand however, I'm afraid it is the Saiyans that must be eradicated first."

With that, 16 lunged forward aiming at Drew, just as the Saiyan was about to counter. 16 made a sharp turn a few meters away, his new direction facing Eddy. 16 landed a kick at the Ed's leg, before he could buckle from the impact, 16 grabbed Eddy by his three hair strands, swinging the Saiyan around in a lasso fashion before tossing him into the ground.

16 attacks Eddy, inflicting 1,600 HP and 6,402 SP damage. (2,730-> 1,130) (15,620-> 9,218)

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

after Guriot was slammed to the ground the android looked as if he was going to do it again but Tai Ma was not about to allow that as he charged in and hit android #12 away from him and they continued their battle in close range. Tai Ma clearly had an advantage over the android but that didn't stop Zymon from jumping in and the two continued to overpower the android.

after a few seconds of being pushed back the android acted quickly and blasted two Ki balls each of which were deflected but it gave the android some space but before he could charge again Guriot was able to get behind him and tripped him causing him to lose balance. while the android was caught off guard Tai Ma was on top of him and delivered a close line sending the android on a out of control spin.

Tai Ma attacked android #12 dealing 4,990 to SP (20,000 -> 15,010) and 998 to HP (2,500 -> 1,502)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm

While Tai Ma jumped away to avoid any direct response from the android, his mind felt uneasy, "Something doesn't seem right...this Android's getting overpowered, yet he isn't letting out any indication that he's having trouble with three Saiyans..." Android #12 caught itself in mid-spin, and landed on the ground with a light tap. "Mission paramaters proving inattainable at this point. Current stage does not seem sufficient enough to fulfill objective," the Android silently recorded its thoughts.
-----------------------------------------------------
Android #15 dusted itself off from the blast and scanned for any immediate offensive stemming from his opponents.
-----------------------------------------------------

TFS Abridged ver.

Android #12: You're proving to be quite a nuisance, worthy enough of concern.
Tai Ma: And you're purple!
Zymon: And your hair is spiky, Tai!
Guriot: How did our younger generations grow up to become such retards...?

Android #15: I'm just going to sit here for no reason and let them beat the living shit out of me...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

As android #12 recovered Zymon was already on top of him and grabbed him by the face and forced him back and slamming him into a few trees before finally letting go and blasting him at point blank range sending him back down to the ground.

Zymon attacks Android #12 dealing 3794 to SP (15,010 -> 11,216) and 758 to HP (1,502 -> 744)

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 pm

"Eddy!" Corey yelled, flying in to kick the Android, but the attack was effectively guarded by the familiar-looking Android. "...Y-you can't be...!"

"...I am..." said the Android simply. With a frustrated growl, the Saiyan boy backed off.

"I should have taken you out back at the Super School Core, Dr. Gero!!" he yelled, managing an effective face-kick.

Corey attacks #16/Dr. Gero, Jr., inflicting 3,219--

Dr. Gero, Jr.'s Sub-Boss Perk kicks in, making him take half the usual damage from all attacks!

Inflicting 1,609 SP damage and 402 HP damage! (SP: 25,000 -> 23,391; HP: 3,600 -> 3,198)
----
Drew rushed in as well.

"Your mistake showing up, Doc! Now we can finish what we started five years ago!"

"...Yes...yes, I believe we will..." #16 continued, parrying a few strikes from Drew as he continued.

"'We...?'" Drew questioned, only to be met with a boot to the chest. Angered, Drew met the boot to the chest with his own punch flurry, sending the Android flying back.

Drew attacks Gero Jr., inflicting 2,548 SP and 637 HP damage! (SP: 23,391 -> 20,843) (HP: 3,198 -> 2,561)
----
Eddy growled in annoyance.

"You damn robot...! HYAAHHH!!" Eddy's aura flared, Kaioken x4 being pushed to its limits. "Chew on this!! Ka...me...ha...me...HA!!!" A quickly charged blue beam of energy was shot up at Gero, however, when Gero turned to see it, he made no effort to dodge, merely extending his hands and ABSORBING the blast!

"...W-what...?" Eddy grunted.

"...Fool..." Gero said. "Thanks for the charge!"

Eddy attacks Gero with Kamehameha at 2 BS's, but Gero's Passive Ki Absorption ability kicks in, allowing him to recover 1,102 SP and 275 HP from the absorbing of his attack! (SP: 20,843 -> 21,945) (HP: 2,561 -> 2,836)
--------
Streak grit his teeth at the Android, as Terra recovered from the attack. The orange hedgehog raised his hands above his head, charging lightning elemental energy. After a bit, he tossed it straight at #14, causing a moderate explosion.

Streak attacks #14 with Lightning Bomb at 4 BS's, inflicting 1,828 SP and 457 HP damage! (SP: 25,000 -> 23,172) (HP: 3,000 -> 2,543)
----
Terra got to his feet, and Alicia stood ready.

"Let's hurry and finish this thing..." said Terra. "We need to make sure the Twins and Kaia are okay."

Not bothering to ponder if she should be jealous or not (because the handler to Terra and the original handler to Kaia never got on to explain how the dynamic to the relationship was affected in any way by Kaia's arrival), Alicia nodded in agreement with a smile, and with that, Alicia shot two blasts at #14, stunning him. Terra then flew in, punching the shit out of the robot, followed by Alicia joining in the fun. A short time later, #14 was in an impact crater in the ground, and Terra and Alicia stood back to back, charging yellow energy beams in their hands.

"MASENKO!" they both yelled, firing in unison, catching #14 in the blast, and obliterating him completely.

Alicia and Terra use the Dual Tech, Non-Stop Violence, paying 8 BS's (between them) to inflict 17,035 SP and 4,258 HP in damage! (SP: 23,172 -> 6,137) (HP: 2,543 -> 0)

Since #14 is technically fodder, he doesn't get a "Second Wind" (SP: 6,137 -> 0)!
--------
Since I have no idea how Guriot performs this attack, I'll just simply say he used it and the Android absorbed it.

Guriot uses Ki Launcher at 3 BS's, but #12 absorbs it due to his passive Ki Absorption ability, regaining 1,397 SP and 349 HP! (SP: 11,216 -> 12,613) (HP: 744 -> 1,093)
--------
The fight against #15, meanwhile, was still ongoing. Eventually, #15 selected his target, Makuta. Makuta, however, was already charging in, so #15 began to rethink his attack strategy. Closing his gloved hands, the Android began to concentrate. Suddenly, it shot a red electricity attack at Makuta.

"Urgh...!" Makuta hit the ground. Willing his body to stand, he realized...his muscles weren't responding! "W-wha...what kind of attack was that?!"

"...I just shattered your nerves...your muscles don't appear to be responding...even if you can get up from that, I doubt you'll be able to bring out all your power...." #15 observed.

#15 attacks Makuta with Nerve Shock [3 BS], decreasing the Namek's stats by 30% for the next 5 turns!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

The twins both charged in first and double teamed the android faster than Kaia could respond, Alysha was using more control in her punches while savannah was hitting the android at random areas as much as she could. the android began to grow annoyed "get the hell off of me you brats!" he yelled and threw two punches that the twins avoided then grabbed his hands.

"he said a bad word" said Savannah not letting go "you know what our mother said she would do if she caught us swearing?" said Alysha and then both twins while still holding on to the androids arms kicked him in the chest ripping out his arms from the force of the kicks.

Savannah and Alysha both attacked Android #13 dealing a total of 6,998 to SP (15,000 -> 8,002) and 1,749 to HP (2,500 -> 751)
---------
In anger over his past, Jasper rushed Dr. Gero, Jr., the name alone bringing forth new rage in the Android's mechanical heart. He landed a hard left punch followed by a kick.

Jasper attacks Gero Jr., inflicting 3,600 SP and 900 HP damage! (21,945 -> 18,345) (2,836 -> 1,936)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Kaia acted quickly, remembering Terra did have a need for an intact Android head. Quickly moving towards the stunned #13, she quickly placed her hands on either side of the Android's neckline. Channeling a flat blade of ki through the mechanical tendons, she ripped off the Android's head, knowing that information was vital from Terra's School Wars stories. She then lightly channeled enough Ki to short circuit the Android, knocking its defense systems offline. The body stood limply, being used as a punching bag for the Twins each taking the severed arms.

Kaia attacks #13, inflicting 4,329 SP and 1,082 HP damage (8,002 -> 3,673) (751 -> 0).

#13 is Fodder, no Second Wind (SP: 3,673 -> 0)
---------
Kale, seeing the attack on his mentor, charged in, sword at the ready. He unleashed an impressive flurry of sword strikes, but none of them were making their mark. A quick Ki blast to the Android's face only served to irritate it, causing the robot to knock Kale back. However, Ed took over from here, and began to get into a furious exchange of blows. Though neither were giving an inch, it was painfully obvious Ed was receiving damage from the attacks, as blood began to drip down from some of the impact points.

Finally, Ed managed to land a kick on the Android, and extended his hand. A blue sphere of energy began to form.

"SPHERE OF THE SPHINX!!" yelled Ed, launching the attack at point-blank range. He stood triumphantly...until all the pain from the hits registered at once causing him to double over...

"...Dumbass...you only feel the pain now?!" #15 observed. "This is ridiculous..."

Ed attacks #15 with Sphere of the Sphinx (2 BS's), inflicting 5,915 SP and 1,478 HP in damage! (SP: 17,415 -> 11,500) (HP: 1,675 -> 197)
---
Edd began to feel a space of fear. Ed was the strongest, physically, and even he was taking quite a bit of damage from the enemy. Shaking uncontrollably, he fired three light blue Ki shots. The first two were deflected harmlessly by the Android, but the third was actually deflected back to Edd, knocking the Saiyan boy's hat straight off his head!

"MY HAT!!" Double-D fretted.

"...Absolutely pathetic..." Android #15 said, his internal computer temporarily switching to "self-repair" mode afterward. "...I think I'd better kill you now..."

Edd attacks #15, but Hax Counter takes effect at this point, causing the boy to get hit with his own attack. Edd takes 2,367 SP and 591 HP damage! (SP: 21,520 -> 19,153) (HP: 2,752 -> 2,161)

#15's Hax Self-Repair kicks in, recovering his SP and HP to 12,500 and 1,600 respectively.
--
Intermission in Stats - Ed, Edd, Makuta, and Kale vs Android #15

#15 began to back up, ascending into the sky. He held out his hands in front of him, spreading them out to his sides as red energy began to form between his palms. It looked sort of like an energy blast with a core.

"IT's time I kill the rest of you! This explosion can and WILL destroy you, and all of your friends in that Cul-De-Sac below! This attack can level entire states if I really wanted it to, but Master informed me not to do so!" #15 smirked as the red energy attack continued to swell and grow in size.

"D-damn...got...to move...!" Makuta tried to push himself up, but he could barely manage to sit up on his knees. "...I-it's no good...my muscles...still aren't responding too well...!"

"...M-Makuta...!" Edd stammered. "What do we do...!?"

"...We can't possibly take that head-on...wait, what's Ed doing?" said the blind Saiyan, not seeing Ed's exact flight path.

"Huh?" Makuta asked. He grit his teeth. "What the Hell?!"

"E-Ed?! Get down here this instant!" Edd said.

"Can't do that, Double-D! I've got a baby sister to protect...no, an entire city to protect!" Ed grumbled, flying straight up towards the Android.

"You foolish Saiyan monkey!" yelled #15. "Time to die! S.S. Deadly Bomber!!" With that, the red energy blast with a core shot down towards the boy. Ed held his hands out, stopping dead in his tracks, a safe distance from his friends. The blast began to gain white flashes within it as it made contact with the Saiyan boy. "...Come on, that's right, protect your useless friends!" it taunted.

Ed grit his teeth. His "outline" seemed to glow bright red, and veins began to stand out on his temples, and his arms, which were exposed as his jacket sleeves began to burn away from the energy.

"What's he doing...!?" Edd shouted, alarmed.

"...I can't tell..." said Kale, simply.

"...Is he really...?" Makuta asked himself. "...He's...absorbing it...? But...he...he can't convert it...it's ripping him apart on the inside!"

"...Ripping him apart...?!" Kale parroted. "Then..."

Sockhead's eyes widened. Sweat, and the beginnings of tears began to pour down the boy's face.

"ED!!!" he yelled. "NO!!!!!!"

"Enough of this! Time to die!" #15 yelled. A red pulse shot forth from the Android's hand, and a moment later, the S.S. Deadly Bomber's remaining energy grew unstable and exploded, engulfing Ed in a red light. The explosion temporarily blinded Makuta and Edd, the latter of who screamed in terror and anguish as he watched his friend go up in smoke.

The explosion kicked up dust around the training site, and admist it all, Kale, Corey, Drew, and Eddy sensed what happened.

"...Ed..." Kale whispered, gritting his teeth.

"...No...Ed...damn it....damn it all...!!!" Eddy groaned, pounding the ground with one fist.

"...His energy signal...!" Drew began.

"...Gone...!!" Corey finished, through grit teeth.

Makuta grit his teeth, sensing what happened to Ed at about the same time Edd did.

"...Ed..." he began, trying not to show emotion. "If he hadn't absorbed all that energy, we would have been caught in the blast for sure, to say nothing of the rest of the city..."

Edd stared, seeing a green cloth float down from the heaven's above. It was Ed's jacket, the sleeves charred off, the shoulders blackened, and the rest of it burnt. He couldn't feel anything. The shock of watching his long time best friend die right in front of him like that numbed his every nerve. Suddenly, the intelligent Saiyan began to feel something.

It was so unfamiliar, and yet so refreshing. It came from the heart, and burned through all his nerve channels. His resolve to fight was coming back twice as strong. His eye brows arched. His red aura flared even bigger. Edd's rage was so new to him, his mouth was far ahead of his usually refined stature.

"You robotic dickhead!" he yelled, shocking both Makuta and Kale into a stunned silence. "I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life, detach your head from the rest of you, and fornicate heavily with the wires that make it up!!!"

"...W-what the hell...?!" #15 said, just as confused as everyone else at Edd's sudden change in vocabulary.

"...What he meant to say was..." Makuta said, urging his muscles to cooperate. "...He's going to fuck you over so hard the Androids that are created from your spare parts are going to feel it..."

"...We won't let you get away with that...!" Kale yelled, concentrating his Ki sense hard on the Android, able to see a somewhat clear light mass representing the robot in his mind's eye.

"Come on then..." the Android said.

#15 Hax kicks in, allowing him to deal an Instant-Death S.S. Deadly Bomber to Ed! (SP: 18,320 -> 0) (HP: 3,096 -> 0)

Witnessing the death of his friend, Edd acheives an Enraged status, healing himself to full PLUS increasing his stats by 50% normal values!
---------
Eddy's aura flared abruptly, his eyes showing new vigor and determination as they blazed with anger over the death of his longtime workhorse and friend.

"...You fucking robots are going to pay for that...!!!" he yelled, debris rising around him.

Eddy achieves the same status as Edd, with same effects.
---------
Corey [* x 5] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,856 HP: 3,464 SP: 20,060 ATK: 4,012 DEF: 4,012 SPD: 5,832
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Stage 2 Rasengan (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-4, divide by 4-8 after use)
-Multiform (Divide stats by clones created + 1, costs 1 BS to create per clone, 1 BS to maintain)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 86

Drew [* x 5] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 15,140 HP: 3,785 SP: 25,240 ATK: 5,048 DEF: 5,048 SPD: 5,044
-Special Beam Cannon (+10% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Ice Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x4, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 87

Eddy [* x 3] [Kaioken x4, Enraged]
PL: 16,380 HP: 4,095 SP: 23,430 ATK: 4,788 DEF: 4,686 SPD: 6,906
OP: 85

Jasper [* x 5] [OD Core x4]
PL: 13,880 HP: 3,470 SP: 21,980 ATK: 6,000 DEF: 4,396 SPD: 4,140
-Ki Reflector: Deflects first super and returns at twice the power, has cooldown time of twice the Blast Stocks reflected before it is usable again. Player decides activation, if a 5 or 6 is rolled, is successful.
-Aura Explosion (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-X-Burner (+6% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Fire Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Falcon Punch (+6% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
-Overdrive Core (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)
OP: 111

VERSUS

Android #16 [* x 8]
PL: 18,000 HP: 1,936/3,600 SP: 18,345/25,000 ATK: 5,000 DEF: 5,000 SPD: 8,000

Move Order
Android #16 (8,000)
Eddy (6,906)
Corey (5,832)
Drew (5,044)
Jasper (4,140)
--------------------
Edd [* x 5] [Kaioken x4, Enraged]
PL: 16,512 HP: 4,128 SP: 32,280 ATK: 4,788 DEF: 6,456 SPD: 5,268
OP: 89

Makuta [* x 5] [Kaioken x4, Nerves Shocked]
PL: 11,107 HP: 3,650 SP: 21,362 ATK: 3,332 DEF: 3,332 SPD: 4,443
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Final Flash (+15% ATK/+30% SPD)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth & Water Element (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)
-Wood Element (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Kale [* x 5] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,840 HP: 3,183 SP: 23,723 ATK: 3,908 DEF: 4,800 SPD: 5,200
-Spirit Gun (5% ATK/ 8% per BS minimal 2)
-Hiryu: Kean (3% ATK / 10% SPD)
-Solar Flare (blinds opponents for turns x number of BS used)
-Kaioken Bursts (x2-3, divide by 4-6 after use)
-Sustained Kaioken (Multiplies stats by up to x3, but whittles HP down bit by bit for 10 turns by 2% of max HP per level used.)

VERSUS

Android #15 [* x 4]
PL: 16,000 HP: 1,600/3,200 SP: 12,500/25,000 ATK: 6,000 DEF: 5,000 SPD: 5,000

Move Order
Edd (5,268)
Kale (5,200)
Android #15 (5,000)
Makuta (4,443)
-------------
Tai Ma [* x 5] [GH x4]
PL: 13,404 HP: 3,082 SP: 22,071 ATK: 4,468 DEF: 4,468 SPD: 4,468
-Genso Hoshutsu (Same effect as Sustained Kaioken, x4 max)
-Kaioken Burst (x2 - x4, divide by double later)
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
OP: 88

Zymon [* x 5] [Demon Pact Lv. 4]
PL: 11,528 HP: 2,651 SP: 18,609 ATK: 3,896 DEF: 3,768 SPD: 3,864
-Invisible eye blast (+1%ATK +2% SPD)
-Demon Pact (x4 max, same rules as SK)
-Hydra beam (like death beam but with eyes) (+2% ATK +4%SPD)

Guriot [* x 5] [Kaioken x4]
PL: 13,512 HP: 2,586 SP: 23,760 ATK: 4,728 DEF: 5,404 SPD: 3,380
-Riot Javelin (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Saiyan Overdrive (+1.5% ATK/+3% SPD)
-Ki Launcher (+3% ATK/+5% SPD)

VERSUS

Android #12 [* x 6]
PL: 12,500 HP: 1,093/2,500 SP: 12,613/20,000 ATK: 4,000 DEF: 4,000 SPD: 4,500

Move Order
Android 12 (4,500)
Tai Ma (4,468)
Zymon (3,864)
Guriot (3,380)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 am

TFS Abridged ver.

Edd: You...saidistic....heartless...MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
Android #15: I beg your pardon?
Makuta: Where'd that come from?
Kale: Did Sockhead just let out a swear?

Android #16: That's right, it's me, Dr. Gero!!
Drew: Wait, which Gero are you referring to, the one from the original DBZ series, you know from Age 700 or...?
Corey: Oh who cares, DUST THIS BITCH!!
(Corey, Drew, Eddy and Jasper start blasting #16)
Eddy: D-did we get him...?
Jasper: Damn it, Eddy, stop asking that question when you know fully well that didn't get him!
Eddy: Hey, I'm just trying to be an optimist!
Drew: No, you're a moron.
Corey: No, he's a greedy extortionist.
Android #16: You're all wrong. YOU'RE DEAD....

(Tai Ma, Zymon, Guriot, and Android #12 are playing cards)
Tai Ma: So since nothing in our concurring battle has been posted, let's just put our differences aside...
Android #12: Indeed, why the need for all this violence?
Guriot: I also do not see the point in needless bloodshed...errrr..oilshed....Ummm...what runs through your veins?
Zymon: ....ok, screw this, FIGHT TIME NOW!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Android #12 began its offensive with a large energy barrage at the three Saiyans.
Edd rushed the Android out of rage for his dear friend, while Kale was powering up a bit for his move.
Android #16's seething rage was beginning to show, as he began zeroing in on Drew and Corey, ignoring Eddy and Jasper.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Edd continued his path at #15, and savagely struck the Android with a series of punishing kicks. There seemed to be nothing that the Android could do to escape the onslaught of the angry Saiyan warrior. With one final, savage kick, the Android was kicked straight into the ground, dust kicking up from the impact zone.

Edd attacks #15, inflicting 4,584 SP and 1,146 HP damage! (SP: 12,500 -> 7,916) (HP: 1,600 -> 454)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Kale charged at android #15 swinging his sword angrily but not being able to make any contact "your strong Ill give you that" said the android and then he grabbed Kale's sword with one hand.

"but without your eyes it doesn't matter, you will never be anything but dead!" said the android then knocked Kale away still holding his sword "and dead you shall be!" said the android as he charged for kale preparing to impale him with his own sword.

Kale was unable to make contact with android #15 dealing no damage
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Wed May 02, 2012 8:37 pm

#16's rage overshadowed rational thought, rather than a surgical strike, #16 struck Corey with a punch to the gut as hard as he could. The Saiyan coughed blood and was unable to breathe for a brief moment because of the force used.

#16 was not done however, the Android tackled Corey to the ground, hitting him in the face as fast as he could. Punching quickly devolved into primitive pounding as #16's rage swelled even more. "You unworthy of life runt! Countless hours of planning and training gone to waste because of what?! Because you didn't want to go to School!? It is free-thinkers like you that bring crime to this country!" By now Corey was bruised and bloody from #16's assault, and was only saved by a kick at the Android from Drew.

#16 regained balance, he stared at the two Saiyans, still fuming for what they have done in the past.

#16 attacks Corey, inflicting 1,557 HP and 6,231 SP damage (3,464-> 1,907) (20,060->13,819)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Android #12 walked up to the group . "IMPOSSIBLE. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME." next the Android began to go through the different options it was told to use in this situation. Unfortunately he had a short circuit and chose the wrong last resort. All that was heard next was beeping

"Zymon turn your fucking phone off!" Guriot said.
"I don't have a phone" Zymon answered
"Betcha that's me....nope not me." Responded Tai ma
"Well my phone is dead"
"Then who's phone is it?"
"Well maybe a hiker dropped his-"
"Shit.It's a self destruct device." Said Zymon getting ready to guard.

The Android began to glow and spark till fire was coming from his arms. Zymon jumped in front of #12 last minute as he exploded. The explosion ripped Zymon's clothes and burned him badly.

"ZYMON!" Yelled Tai ma running towards Zymon. Tai ma and Guriot helped him up. Zymon barely standing asked: "I can't feel my hands. Are they still there?"

"Yea. There still-..what the hell?" Guriot said looking at Zymon's hands noticing the symbols on his hand. "What is that" Asked Tai ma.

Zymon responded. "It's what makes me...Me...It's what gave me the powers I have today, and what will keep me alive as long as Dazarak stays in hell...Help me inside."

Zymon took 1651 damage ( 2651 ---> 1000)
Android #12 sacrificed himself. (1093 ---> -1093)
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"STOP IGNORING ME!!" Eddy exploded, rushing forth to kick #16 in the chest. Corey, meanwhile, recovered from the attack, and resumed an aerial fighting pose.

Eddy attacks #16, inflicting 2,292 SP and 573 HP damage! (SP: 18,345 -> 16,053) (HP: 1,936 -> 1,363)
-------
"...That may be true. However, there's a difference between a bully zone and a totalitarian rule. I could handle the former, but I can't stand the latter, and that is why your plans failed, and will continue to fail," Corey said.

"Well said," Drew continued. "Maybe you should give the next motivational speech."

"Nah." Corey responded, "Still don't like that stuff. I might start rapping mid-battle if I have to do that..."

With this pointless exchange over, Corey rushed in, delivering a solid head kick to the antagonist.

Corey attacks #16, inflicting 1,609 SP and 402 HP damage! (SP: 16,053 -> 14,444) (HP: 1,363 -> 961)
--------
"Corey, you're not black," Drew observed, following up the attack on Gero with a brutal combo of his own, ending by hitting him into the ground.

Drew attacks #16, inflicting 2,548 SP and 637 HP damage! (SP: 14,444 -> 11,896) (HP: 961 -> 324)
--------
#15 smirked at Kale.

"You will meet the same fate as your friend..."

With that, he shot a red energy beam point-blank into Kale, sending the blind Saiyan flying back despite his best defense.

#15 attacks Kale, inflicting 7,500 SP damage and 1,875 HP damage! (SP: 23,723 -> 16,223) (HP: 3,183 -> 1,308)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Meanwhile, Makuta just couldn't make an good counterattack. After being knocked back by #15 yet again, Makuta stayed back to think, which was conviniant for this writer blocked guy.

Makuta rested, regaining 2 blast stocks not that it matters!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Gero go up in anger "you worthless saiyans, I will not stand to be defeated by the likes of you!" said Gero as he prepared to charge again but Jasper already gotten up close to him. Jasper punched the Android Gero as hard as he could sending him flying into a rock and then fell to the ground.

Jasper dealt 7,200 to SP (16,223 -> 9,023) and 1,800 to HP (1,308 -> 0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 am

Zymon was laid on the ground while Tai Ma and Guriot were looking at the symbols on his hands, which were beginning to fade now. "Zymon, why didn't you tell us about this before...?" Tai Ma asked.
---------------------------------------------------------
As Makuta was regaining his strength for the sake of his creator Toonking911/TheToonking/RedGangstahBear/etc., the others prepared for another round against the Android.
Android #16 was clearly beginning to show rage at how impudent these younglings were, these young minds, even Jasper's, which would continue to resist his methods for as long as they lived. To make matters worse, they seemed to fare much better with these mindsets, and they were practically rubbing it in his face. He couldn't stand it. That thought. That these kids could outdo him so easily in combat, and STILL be able to overturn any theory he'd had about life or science. He wouldn't stand for it...
OOC: So do you guys want Tai Ma to die later or...?
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC: We'll discuss that on Skype this weekend.
------------
#15 grit his teeth. How could these three still continue to fight after seeing their friend die? None of it mattered now. Kale had been knocked to the ground from the attack, and before the blind Saiyan could properly recover, he pinned the Saiyan down to the ground, holding his sword in his free hand.

"It's time to join your friend..." said the Android, turning the sword's point directly towards Kale's chest, and preparing for a final lunge.

"YOU WON'T TAKE ANOTHER LIFE!!" Edd screeched, charging in, only to be blasted back with a similar attack. It seemed that Kale would be impaled and killed on his own sword. The point went up into the air. Just as the Android began his downward thrust, something unexpected happened: a white energy blast came in from nowhere, speeding towards the Android. The blast clipped the Android's shoulder, distracting him and allowing Kale to kick free after grabbing onto his sword.

"...W-what...?" Makuta asked, sensing a familiar Ki energy. "T-that...power..."

All heads immediately turned to see a tall boy, yellow skin, burnt striped shirt, and ragged jeans. It was Ed, utilizing the Kaioken x5, very much alive, and very much angry.

"Are we really that useless if I can do that?"

Ed had changed somehow. It was like being hit dead-on with a deadly attack and surviving had brought out a new side to him.

"What--how...?!" Before #15 could pursue this thought further, Ed went to town on the already damaged Android, grabbing the arm that once held Kale's sword, and savagely ripping it off. He then reached down, and tore off one of the legs, tossing it to the side. The Saiyan then took the arm, and brutally jammed it straight through the Android's chest cavity.

"And Sockhead told me that playing Mortal Kombat was a useless thing..."

The seriousness that Ed was displaying was so shocking that none could believe it. #15 groaned in absolute agony, its pain circuits clearly overloading. It crouched on the ground, but Ed wasn't done. He punched the ground itself, the rock shifting. The cracks extended to below the Android, causing it to fall, but the slabs of rock around it suddenly went into parallel positions, and grew spikes. 4 rock pillars with spikes surrounded the Android.

"Earth Release: Four Deadly Pillars!" Ed named his technique, and on cue, the pillars stabbed into the Android, at the same time, crushing it into a pulpy mess of parts and oil.

"Ka...me...ha...me...ha!!!" Ed yelled, firing a quick blast into the rock pillars, blowing them up and taking whatever was left of #15 with them.

Ed makes an unexpected return, unleashing a death on #15! (#15's SP and HP go to 0)

It was at this point, Makuta turned towards the camera, its focus primarily on him.

"Contrary to what some people want you to think, Ed is in fact not dead. You really thought we'd kill him off like that?" he mused, talking to the other side of the 4th wall.
------
Elsewhere, searching for the Chaos Emerald, a single thought entered Otis's internal computer. He vocalized it randomly and without warning.

"ED IS DEAD."
------
Meanwhile, the business with the final remaining Android was beginning to wrap up.

"...IT's time I got my revenge for that bit five years ago!!" Gero yelled, putting his hand into the air. A red energy ball began to form there. "You will die, Saiyans! Zero will not survive either!"

"...Ka...me...ha...me...!!" Corey began, charging a Kamehameha in his hands.

"Special Beam..." Drew started, putting his index and middle fingers to his forehead and charging his attack.

"...Ka...me...ha..me...!" Eddy's anger had abated seeing that Ed was alive somehow, but he still had some unfinished business. HE too, began to charge a Kamehameha.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Jasper extended one arm forward and one back standing next to the others so to not disturb there fire when his shoots his and shoot a soft beam out his back arm. "if this is how you wish to end it, then so be it" said Jasper as he charge a strong Ki in his other arm getting ready to fire when the time came.
"you will all die here and now!" yelled Gero as he prepared to fire.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri May 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"Die!!" Dr. Gero yelled, throwing the large red energy ball down.

"HA!!" Corey and Eddy yelled, releasing their Kamehameha waves.

"CANNON!" Drew yelled.

"X-BURNER!!"

The fire combined with the Special Turtle Cannon and began pushing against Gero's energy attack. For a moment, the blasts were at a stalemate.

"You won't be allowed to win again!!" Dr. Gero Jr. yelled, throwing down several red energy blasts into his attack. The blasts combined with the ball, making it swell to a larger size and push harder against the X-Special Turtle Burner. For a moment, it did seem that Gero would fulfill his mission objective. And his personal revenge. Suddenly, the glow around the heroes began to burn brighter.

"Kaioken Times Five!!" yelled out the Saiyans.

"Overdrive Core, Times Five!!" Jasper yelled, incorporating the new data.

Their team attack then pushed back against the powered-up ball, before breaking straight through in a fiery drilling vortex. The attack caught Gero in the chest, drilling through his chest cavity, and then engulfing him immediately afterward...
-------
OOC: Dr. Angryslacks, wrap up the Gero and Utonium ends of this episode.

Also, since everyone has school to take care of, the OT will be suspended for a few weeks while people get school shit sorted out. I can wait that long. If for some reason activity and interest starts picking up before everyone's out, then we will officially continue.

Boosts:

Team against Gero:
Saiyans: +13% PL
Eddy: +15% PL (Mid-level Zenkai)
Jasper: +10% PL

Team against #15:
Ed: +16% PL (Zenkai)
Other Saiyans: +13% PL
Makuta: +11.5% PL

Team against #12:
+13% PL

Team against #13:
Twins: +13% PL
Kaia: +12% PL

Team against #14:
Couple: +13% PL
Streak: +10.5% PL
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Fri May 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Utonium casually probed the circuitry of his suit with a small screwdriver, somewhat distracted by the thoughts in his head. He was about to calibrate the suit to be able to use seven Emeralds, when a small beeping sound stratled him, causing to drop the screwdriver.

Slightly agitated, Utonium checked the beeping sound to discover that Otis had gathered the last emeralds, but Gero was defeated as well. By now Otis had entered the lab, setting the Emeralds on a table. "Gero was a martyr, and his sacrifice will not be forgotten now that we have all seven Emeralds. Prepare yourself Otis, we will attack tommorrow."

"The Emerald skates across an inline curve as it proceeds of the destruction of countless." The Android responded, Utonium was confused by Otis suddenly speaking in riddles. The professors creation proceeded to pick up an Emerald, walked several feet towards the suit, and dropped it on the floor. "The inline skates countless. Inline Skates. Inline Skates. Inline Skates..." Otis simply droned off repeating those two words.

"Project Odysseus, diagnostics report." Utonium commaded, slightly unnerved by the sudden malfucntion. Otis did not comply though, instead the Android started uttering the phrase "Ed is Dead" ad nauseum, increasing in pitch and frequency by the second. The Android starting twitching which quickly turned into violent comvulsions. At this point, the professor was utterly terrified by Otis' malfunctioning, but fortunately the Android calmed the hell down and exited the lab. Leaving a baffled Utonium to ponder what the hell just happened.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Broly9990 Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Zymon, finally fully recovered decided to go for a walk. All of a sudden he felt several demon's presences...Coming from his mother's home.

"MOTHER!" Zymon Shouted fling as fast he can as a demon pact x4. He flew faster then he ever flew in his life, but he was still to late. Zymon's mother was carried out by her hair. She was covered in blood and her life force was gone. The demons decided to put her down and take a "brake". Zymon wouldn't have that, so he rushed in to fight. But the demons were too powerful. "You..BASTARDS!" Zymon Screamed turning into a demon pact x5.

Zymon and the demons were almost equal but the demons were still able to handle him. They knocked Zymon to the ground to the point were he can't move. The demons tried to walk away from the battle.

"(Zymon..)" Tai ma thought to himself spying on the battle. "(I have to help him!)"

"I'm...not done.." Zymon said standing back up. "I-I will stand my ground. I will not lose....I will not..Lose!" Zymon holds his head in pain as his hair begins to glow purple. "Whats..Happening..to..me?" Zymon then lets out a blood shattering scream. His muscles bulged and his hair turned completely purple. "...I Guess the transformation is over.....I've changed. I fell Stronger! Yes! I have enough power, to do. almost Anything! But I have to keep it controlled!"

Incomplete Demented form (Demon pact x 11 Incomplete)

The demons attacked him doing nothing Zymon just laughed at them. With just a few hits, Zymon easily killed the demons with his soul wipe attack. Zymon then fainted from using an incomplete demon pact form at it's fullest. And when he wakes up. he will not remember that he transformed. Tai ma carried Zymon's body back to the hut in fear.

"What if this child...is the end of us all?.." he said.

"JUST END THE FUCKING EPISODE DAMN IT!" ALRIGHT ZYMON! Don't be a dick!
Broly9990
Broly9990

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat May 05, 2012 1:05 pm

"...I can not have Otis malfunctioning like that during battle. It may leave him open to attack..." Utonium mused, looking from his suit to where Otis was standing. After another puff from his pipe, the professor finishing tweaking the screw into place. "...Leaving that aside, I need to do a lot more tests than I thought..."

The seven Chaos Emeralds, now revolving in the statis chamber he designed for them, were crackling with large amounts of energy.

"...When together, they could very easily be harnessed at maximum capacity." he thought to himself.
---------------
Back with the heroes, the team attack between Jasper and the Saiyans faded.

"...That was Dr. Gero..." Drew mumbled. "That Android was Dr. Gero..."

"...Does that mean this mess is over?" Eddy asked.

"No..." Corey responded. "...Somehow, I feel like it's just begun..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2