Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #2: Fire in Peril, Lightning and Ice

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #2: Fire in Peril, Lightning and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #2: Fire in Peril, Lightning and Ice

Post  SSJ57G Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Corey howled in rage again, and began attacking Venfro admist the hailstorm of telekinetic fragments. Corey did land a left hook, but Venfro didn't even appear phased...no, he was smirking...

Corey attacks Venfro, dealing a whopping 10 damage! (250 -> 240)
---------
Streak followed suit, trying as hard as he could, but once again, it wasn't any use...

Streak attacks Venfro, dealing a whopping 13 damage! (240 -> 227)
---------
Tai Ma joined in the fray. The three all were blown back by a casual kiai from the Changeling.

Tai Ma also attacks Venfro, dealing a whopping 14 damage! (227 -> 213)

Last edited by SSJ57G on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #2: Fire in Peril, Lightning and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #2: Fire in Peril, Lightning and Ice

Post  TheToonKing Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Makuta had found his way in front of Alicia and Terra, there auras all surrounding them as they flew full speed. They remained silent, sensing the battle ahead. Drew's blue aura was faintly visible in the distance as he had nearly arrived.

Zach was defeated with one blow... Makuta thought. We're definitely gonna have to kick it up a notch if we're going to pull a win...

Makuta clenched his hand into a fist, and flew faster speed.

"Makuta!?" Terra yelled, not quite able to keep up.

OOC: I can't not post...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Terra and Alicia came forth, barely able to catch up with Drew and Makuta as they arrived on the scene. When they arrived, they found Streak, Tai Ma, and Corey breathing hard, and Zach unconscious under some rubble.

"More?" Venfro asked. "Very well, just try not to die too soon..."
-----------
Corey [* x 4]
PL: 114 HP: 114 ATK: 33 DEF: 34 SPD: 47
-Kamehameha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Fire Ball (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Streak [* x 4]
PL: 112 HP: 112 ATK: 36 DEF: 38 SPD: 38
-Inexperienced Lightning Strike: (+1% ATK/No speed change)
-Inexperienced Raiken: (+2% ATK/+5% SPD while active, costs 2 Blast stocks to activate, 1 thereafter to maintain)

Tai Ma [* x 4][ZENKAI PENDING]
PL: 114 HP: 114 ATK: 38 DEF: 38 SPD: 38
*Genso Hoshutsu
-Imperfected Fire Kamehameha (+3% ATK/+3% SPD)

Drew [* x 4]
PL: 150 HP: 150 ATK: 53 DEF: 51 SPD: 46
-Imperfected Special Beam Cannon (+5% ATK/+1% SPD)

Makuta [* x 8][FULL POWER]
PL: 175 HP: 125 ATK: 60 DEF: 49 SPD: 66
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 129 [123] HP: 129 ATK: 38 DEF: 53 SPD: 38 [32]
-Masenko-Ha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 134 [127] HP: 134 ATK: 64 DEF: 33 SPD: 37 [30]
-Masenko-Ha (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Water Spear (+1% ATK/+2% SPD)

VERSUS

Venfro [* x 7]
PL: 250 HP: 213/250 ATK: 100 DEF: 100 SPD: 50
-Fissure Slice (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Telekiniesis (3 BS's, freezes target until next round)

Move Order
Makuta (66)
Venfro (50)
Corey (47)
Drew (46)
Tai Ma/Streak (38)
Terra (32)
Alicia (30)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:09 pm

"Namekian...your energy seems the highest at the moment..." Venfro then called out. Makuta stepped forward, heart racing from the strain on his body.

"If I’m gonna do any real damage..." Makuta began, turning around to Drew and the others, "I’m going to have to throw everything at him at once. After that, I’ll be useless, just to warn you." Makuta finished.

"So, what are you waiting for..." Venfro said, and Makuta ran forward. He focused all of his Ki into one fist. Venfro jumped back, charging energy in his index and middle finger. With a slash of his fingers a sharp blade of Ki launched at Makuta. The Namekian somersaulted, dodging the attack, and as he landed he stretched his arm back, past Terra and Alicia, who were behind Drew.

Venfro hovered over the ground, and shot at Makuta, who continued running. When they were within punching distance, Makuta stretched hand shot forward, ripping through the air. The speed greatly augmented his punch to Venfro's stomach. The Changeling's eye grew wide, and his jaw lay open. The building behind the villain cracked up its length. Venfro stumbled back, convulsing furiously.

Makuta's arms swayed at his side, and he fell over.

Makuta used Gomu Gomu Bullet (Mystic Attack) (8-> 0) effectively dealing 55 damage! (213-> 158)

-------------------------------------------------
Makuta fell unconscious, dropping out of the battle.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Deep in an abandoned lab someone has been searching technology thought lost long ago. "If gero was right I should find something useful around here" the man began to press a few buttons on an old computer causing it and several other electronics to turn on.

the lights reviled the man to be professor Utonium a man hell bent on destroying the saiyans of the school war. "now lets see what have here" said the professor as he began to search the files in the computer. every file he searched came up corrupted or deleted as he began to grow more and more impatient "come on I know it has to be here somewhere.....but where...."

Utonium slammed his fists on the key bored as he yelled "where!?". the random order of buttons pressed activated an old file command "opening hatch to Project Heracles" said a computerized voice as a door began to open behind the Professor.

"yes, I finally found it" said Utonium as he walked into the door and down the stairs. after a few flights he reached another door "lets see what is behind door number one" he said as he pushed open the door.

As the door opened lights began to turn on some fully while others turned on and off repeatably. the room was mostly empty except for a pod in the middle. "it was here all along" the professor said in an accomplished voice.

the walked up to the dust filled pod and whipped his hand on what seemed to be a name tag. after he cleaned it the tag reviled the name of the thing Utonium was in search for "you are finally all mine....Android 0" said the professor as he began to laugh.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:01 pm

In the deadly Super School, an elderly gentlemen was in a floating pod, with a hologram in front of him. Suddenly, Professor Cybern entered the room in a similar pod.

"You failed utterly you do realize..." the elderly man said, not turning from his work.

"I could have taken them out, but they used a Chaff grenade. I was barely able to sign out of the Digital Circuit before-" Cybern objected.

"Before you let the School Imperial Army's server get damaged beyond repair. We may have had the data backed up, but it will take months to repair the server." Gero interjected, turning to face Cybern.

"I am truly sorry sir..." Cybern groveled, looking down. Before the elderly man could reply, a face appeared on the hologram in front of him.

"You were right Gero, the lab did indeed house what we were looking for." Utonium said "We are on route back as we speak."

"Good. Was he damaged at all?"

"Nothing a week or two of work cannot fix. His memory systems aren’t in very good condition. He's in a bit of a command mode at the moment. Has Venfro defeated those fighters?" Utonium replied.

"Not quite. He has ascended to his second form, and has the upper hand. Only slight damage has been dealt to him." Gero said, brining up a screen showing the current happenings. It was of a Namekian running towards Venfro, and the latter throwing a Ki technique at the former. Cybern remained silent.

"Good. They could be useful in testing Android Zero's abilities. Call the Changeling off if you could." Utonium said with a evil smile on his face.

"...Very well...but Venfro has discarded his communication device. Ill have to travel there threw flight to give the order. It could take a bit of time." Gero said.

"The Saiyans and party will never last that long... but I request you go ahead and go. Maybe you can get there in time for him to leave a fiew." Utonium replied, and his face diseapeared from the holographic screen.

"Cybern, begin work on fixing the system. I will take my leave immediatly..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Venfro regained his composure, mocking the group once again. "This is starting to get annoying, I'm disappointed in you all really. The benefits of your prolonged agony is being outweighed by your pointless determination. Now, who to take down next?" Venfro surveyed the battleground again, unsure of who to strike. The Changling chose to strike whoever was closest to him, who happened to be Streak. Venfro, believing it would be counter-productive to roast his "dinner" with ki energy, charged toward the hedgehog. The Changeling kicked Streak in the gut, knocking him into the air, following up with another kick to knock Streak into the ground with great force.

Venfro attacks Streak, inflicting 263 damage! (112-> 0)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Corey and Drew charged in tandem with each other, but after striking only a handful of blows against the seemingly unstoppable Venfro, were summarily swatted away by the Changeling.

Corey and Drew attacked Venfro, inflicting a whopping 39 damage! (158 -> 119)
------------------
Tai Ma leapt into the air above Venfro, and began to charge an orange Kamehameha.

"What...?" asked Corey, seeing the strange color. "That's not a normal Kamehameha is it?"

"No..." Drew answered, looking up. "It's infused with an element..."

"Fire...Ka...me...ha...me..." Tai Ma said, charging it. "HA!!!" By the time the Saiyan had fired, Venfro had moved to defend from the attack. The explosion was a fiery one, but even this did not phase Venfro too much.

Tai Ma used Fire Kamehameha at 5 BS's, inflicting 19 damage! (119 -> 100)

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Alicia and Terra stood side by side with there hands over there head charging up there Ki "We cannot afford to hold back on this" said Terra as he put as much energy into his attack as he could.

"alright, I hope this works" said Alicia as she did the same as Terra. after they both were finished charging there attack the pointed their hand forward simultaneously. "Masenko-Ha!" the both yelled as a yellow beam of energy shot out of there hands and merged together to form one large attack.

"is that all you got" said Venfro as extended both hands forward in an attempt to catch the beam.

After the beam hit there was a moment of struggle before and explosion happened. as the smoke cleared Venfros arms seemed burned from the beam "I must say that did more damage then I thought it would" said venfro.

Tarra and Alicia both did a Masenko-Ha attack using 5 blast stocks each dealing a combined total of 59 points of damage (100->41)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Round Three Start!

"This has to be the first time where death is a viable outcom for me in so long. Yet there are only four left, soon to be three, I will survive this battle." Venfro began to become somewhat unnerved at his wounds, and began to fear that if he did not end the fight soon, he wouldn't be able to continue much longer. The Changeling dashed forward once more, punching Terra clean in the stomach. Venfro followed up by grabbing him by the face and dragging him through the ground, fininshing with a simple kiai to knock the battered Terra away.

Venfro attacks Terra, inflicting 188 damage! (129-> 0)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:07 pm

"Damn...we're losing one after the other...!" Drew said.

Corey, forgoing all strategizing at this point, charged into range of the Changeling, and began engaging in battle with him. Since Venfro had been worn down by the continuous barrage of attacks, his strength had waned enough such that Corey could land a few punches a bit easier than all the other times.

Corey attacks Venfro, inflicting 11 damage! (41 -> 30)
-----------
Drew charged in after his cousin, and threw a light blue Ki blast down at Venfro, which made contact.

Drew attacks Venfro, inflicting 28 damage! (30 -> 2)
-----------
Tai Ma was trying to catch his breath, taking a rest.

"Damn...all that and he's still standing...? He doesn't even seem as tired as we are..." Tai Ma grunted...

Tai Ma rests, regaining 2 blast stocks.

OOC: Rules of resting will be added soon enough. It's basically passing on your attack turn.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Venfro staggered a bit due to low health "damn it.....how can I be backed to a corner by them?" he said as he began to charge Ki on his hands "I guess I am just gonna have to end it now".

Venfro was about ready to attack before noticed a energy level behind him "wha-" he said at he turned to see Alicia a point blank range with a Ki ball at hand. "See you in the next life...." Alicia yelled as she blasted venfro sending him flying back to a building.

Alicia attacked Venfro dealing 40 points of damage (2->0)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Gero had fianlly reached the battleground, and noticed that the Changeling was near death. "Even with the accuisition of Android Zero, Venfro is to important of an asset to lose." The mad scientist attempted to be as furtive as possible while digging out the Changeling. Fortunately for him, the remaining fighters were too preoccupied to notice that Gero had successfully revived the alien. While in no condidtion to fight, Venfro was able to get on his feet and flee.

"I am grateful for your assistance Doctor, yet you are certainly ore foolish than brave to risk my rescue." Venfro spoke on the way back to the lab.

"At the end of the day it dosn't matter, the Saiyans victory was Pyhrric at best. Once you have recovered, you along with our new weapon will mark a decisive end to this war." Gero replied.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am

"Damn it..." Corey said. "Half of us were knocked unconscious..."

"The mission was already completed, though. Besides, Corey, you need to work on your Ki sense. Those that were attacked by him...are still alive. They still have Ki." said Drew in response, pressing a few buttons on his scouter. "Home Base, this is Drew. Operation PENIS was successful; however, at the conclusion of the operation, we ran into a snag. It appears they have aliens on their side for the sake of killing our "special forces", if you will."

"I see. Save that 'energy' or whatever it is; we've had a chopper enroute to pick you guys up for a while now." a voice said on the other end.

"Over and out," responded Drew. He then went down to Terra, and retrieved something from his pockets. It was the USB drive Terra had used to download the important information earlier.

"Was it damaged?" Alicia asked, kneeling down past Terra.

"No. It doesn't appear to have been affected. I have to give Terra credit. Looks like he modified this flash drive to be resistant to most attacks and impacts. I could probably smack it with a sledgehammer and it wouldn't do a thing to it..." replied Drew.
---------
OOC: As Venfro was the "boss" of the first two episodes, everyone gets a homogenized PL gain. At some point in the future, for the "important" fights I will implement a system that awards a "base level" to all heroes, and then extra PL based on who did what to the boss(es). (Based on how much damage the character did, more than likely.)

So yeah.

Boosts for Team Lightning Fire (they fought both of Venfro's forms)
Streak: 63
Corey: 78
Tai Ma: 84 (Zenkai bonus, have to make it weak)

Boosts for all others
Makuta: 50
Drew, Zach: 60
Alicia, Terra (Weights): 62

Venfro PL Gain: 35

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

The next hour or so was a blur of motion, as the helicopter arrived and picked the heroes up. The remaining Senzu beans where given to the wounded. Everyone remained silent, thinking about the battle. Terra and Alicia hand in hand, Makuta arms crossed, leaning on a wall and looking out the pickups window. Drew silently replayed what he was going to report in his mind. Tai Ma silently punched the air in boredom. Zach watched as Streak seemed to be meditating.

They arrived, when Drew's scouter went off. A few seconds past as Drew listened to the talker on the other side.

"Understood." Drew said into the scouter. He then turned it off, and turned to the others. "It is time to report in. Corey, Tai Ma, and Makuta come with me..." Drew finished. The others went to their courters, and someone came to appoint a courters for Streak. Drew and those he pointed out walked into a large building that had a flag flapping in the wind at the front .
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 am

The four of them were led into a room upon entry, where the military commander that had sent the group of aliens out on the phallic-named operation.

"Drew, Corey, Tai Ma, Makuta..." he said, addressing the quartet. "Do you have the data?"

"Right here, sir." Drew answered, putting the USB drive on the table in front of him.

"Good to hear. We'll get this to the intel and R&D teams at once, to see if there's anything here worth picking up on. What else happened?" the man asked.

"Using one of the chaff grenades," Makuta answered this time, "We managed to cripple their network, or at least, that's what I think happened. We can't say for sure given that we exited out of the circuit right afterward..."

"I see."

Drew spoke up this time: "The droid facility was also wiped out. That reminds me, I brought back one of the new battle droid models for testing. I made sure to grab it before the chopper arrived."

"What about this alien you told me about?"

"It seems..." Tai Ma started. "It seems he's a Changeling, a species of alien that has been rival to the Saiyan race ever since Frieza wiped out the homeworld. Which raises the question: how are there still Saiyans alive now?"

"It's best not to worry about it. It sounds like he gave you guys quite a bit of trouble though. We'll be analyzing this info and seeing what else you guys can do with this information."

"That guy was terribly strong," said Corey, speaking out of turn. "No matter what happened, I couldn't--"

"Get some rest, Special Forces Unit. Oh, and there's one other thing I need to mention. Command Unit will be getting a third member...and that member..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 am

"Lieutenant Makata." the man finished, mispronouncing Makuta's name. Anime sweat drops ran down the back of Tai Ma and Corey's head.

"Sir...its pronounced Makuta..." Drew corrected the man.

"Oh, I am sorry, Lieutenant Makuta." the man corrected him. Makuta's eyes were wide. He stepped forward.

"But sir...what about Firewall Unit?" the Namekians said, "A loss of a member to any unit could result in weakening of the team! Especial when the said unit only has 3 members." Makuta spoke his mind.

"Excellent point. But it has put to my attention that you have successfully completed a number of missions on par with Commander Drew and his subordinate Zach. Command Unit has been in a weaker state with only two members. They require a officer like you. Firewall Unit does not require a large amount of firepower for their missions, as their missions are primarily intelligence gathering." the military commander replied. Makuta could not argue. "Well then, off with you. Get some rest, even I don't know when you will be needed again..."

And the previously assembled Special Forces Unit members walked out of the office, and later building.

"Were not really going to rest are we?" Tai Ma said to Drew.

"Of course not. Our enemies are getting stronger, " Drew replied. "We do not have time to rest. It’s time to hone our skills."

"Training?" Corey asked, knowing the answer.

"Training." Drew nodded.
----------------------------------------------
Training Begins, Next Ed Edd n Eddy Z, the Original Timeline!
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2