Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streak Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode #3

2 posters

Go down

Streak Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode #3 Empty Streak Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode #3

Post  SSJ57G Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

Streak isloated himself from the others. He paused, and ran a hand through his long orange quills. While he knew from personal experience that sparring usually produced more positive results than solo training, clan rules were clan rules, and he'd be damned if he broke them. His yellow eyes looked around the area, and saw the ongoing spars-Corey and his cousins with the Namek, and the two lovers with the extremely tall Saiyan in the hoodie.

"Alright. I guess I'll just practice my lightning control and my Raiken technique for now..." the orange hedgehog said. "I have no idea when we'll be needed again, and those are the most important parts of the elemental clans-the elemental booster and the control over the energy...but first...a little physical training...that Venfro almost ripped me in half with one hit..."

With that, Streak dropped to his knees, and within two seconds, assumed a traditional push-up position: facing the floor, hands and toes on floor, arms bent at an angle, flat on the ground. With a stifled grunt, Streak pushed himself from the ground, softly whispering the number one. As Streak continued this process, his arms began to ache. By the time he reached ninety-nine, his biceps were crying out in protest of this continued abuse, and the muscles in his wrists were starting to get tired.

"One..." Streak started, going about his last push-up. His mind demanded he hold the position for a couple of seconds. His arms strained under his body weight, and began to shake a bit. "...hundred!" His arms gave out from the continued strain, and he fell flat on his stomach. The anthromorph paused for a moment to catch his breath.

"OK...now...the legs...The legs, then I can officially start on my energy training." Streak mused, pushing himself back on his feet. His arms still ached somewhat, but it wasn't as profound as it had been when he finished the 100 push-ups cliche. He began to run in place, until he began kicking the air. Occasionally, he would jump into the air and practice the more "fancy" kicks, like the crescent kick and the ever-classic flying kick. Once he decided that he had done enough ballet rehearsal, he decided to run at random, occasionally turning into a mass of light to dodge stray ki bolts and falling alien warriors.

After making his way back to his part of the training area, Streak decided to stop with the warm-ups. He then took a meditative stance. For a few moments, the hedgehog appeared to be sitting around doing nothing. Then his body gained a yellow glow, no wider than the thickness of a small stack of papers. His body became covered with yellow-white elemental lightning as his power surged. The lightning bolt on his quill re-appeared, glowing brightly.

Streak opened his yellow eyes again, to find an onrushing stray energy ball from one of the spars. Thinking quickly, Streak summoned a bolt of lightning, shooting it out of his aura to neutralize the encroaching ball of Ki. That task done, the anthromorph closed his eyes once again. For a few minutes, he held this state of mind, until he decided to call this exercise closed.

As quickly as they had appeared, the yellow glow and lightning bolt vanished. Streak relaxed his pose, and cracked his neck slightly.

"OK, I'm making some progress. It looks like my Raiken has been upgraded a little bit from that meditation." the hedgehog observed. "Hopefully it'll be enough for the next enemy we come across...I can't say it had any real effect against Venfro earlier..."

The hedgehog decided to watch the spars, which were close to ending by this point...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Streak Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode #3 Empty Re: Streak Training RP: School Wars Arc, Episode #3

Post  TheToonKing Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am

Let's see... well as far as realism goes, I find this completely realistic. Basic exercises put in great detail. Would have thought Streak capable of a larger number of pushups, but one hundred is certainly realistic and simple enough without while still going in depth with description. Running was another obvious exercise, but the different kicks and flips gave more to imagine. The meditation portion seemed a bit lazy compared to the rest, but it kept me interested as it were. The training ended with a realistic run down on what he improved on, nothing to argue with there.

Streak gains 42 PL
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down