Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature Empty Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature

Post  SSJ57G Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Things begin to fall apart on Earth. Random lights pop up all over the place and there is no explanation for this behavior. Only Makuta has truly noticed these signs of stress, but also can't pinpoint what else is causing it. The Namek flies along, trying to find strong power levels. En route to Peach Creek, he senses an evil power level close to Lemon Brook and decides to check it out...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature Empty Re: Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature

Post  TheToonKing Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Upon arriving near the destination of the disturbance. Makuta is confronted by a small large headed creature with dark and somewhat menacing coloring.

Dark Saibaman

Makuta: Who or should I say what are you? Are you the cause of these strange occurrences?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature Empty Re: Pre-Test Battle #2: Makuta vs Saibaman-like creature

Post  SSJ57G Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Some distance away, a boy of twelve years of age sensed these events.

"Two powerlevels in Lemon Brook? I'd best check this out..." It was the Saiyan Corey, who had been training on his own until he sensed this. He began flight to Lemon Brook.
-------------
The ugly monster did not respond vocally at all. In fact, it couldn't be much more than a screech. Whatever the case, the being leapt forward, intending to catch Makuta off-guard, but the Namekian was far too fast. Almost immediately, combat began.
--------------
Move Order
Dark Saibaman (25)
Makuta (23)
--------------
Round 1 - Melee 1 Starts!

The Dark Saibaman immediately wheeled around and tried again to punch and kick at the Namek, but both attempts were parried.
----------
Makuta: 48/230/0
Dark Saibaman: 50/150/0

Last edited by SSJ57G on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Makuta: Nice Try
---------------------------
The Namek countered with two punches, and a kick. Afterward, he began to gather strength. The Dark Saibaman staggered backwards, but was far from beaten.
---------------------------
HP/SDC/MDC
Dark Saibaman: 50/141/0
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm

The Dark Saibamen continued to make unintelligible comments, and charged in for another attack, but the Namek avoided yet another kick. The Dark Saibaman threw a blazing ball of Ki at Makuta, but it missed.
-----------------------
HP/SDC/MDC
Dark Saibaman: 50/141/0
------------------------
The Saiyan continued to make his way to the battlefield, following his sense to the outskirts of Lemon Brook.

"Almost there..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Makuta:Tough little guy arnt you.

-------------------------
Makuta lunges at the Saibemen and hits it with a punch. He makes another attempt at a punch but it is dodged by the Dark Saibemen. Makuta comes back with a solid, crtical damage dealing kick.

------------------
Makuta: Time for the finisher!Haaaaa
-------------
Makuta finishs the Saibemen with a blast of Ki.

Dark Saibemen Defeated
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 pm

What was left of the evil henchman landed a few yards away. At this point, Corey arrived, seeing the remnants of what appeared to be a Saibaman, and a Namek.

A Namekian...maybe he knows what's going on... Corey thought, landing nearby.

"Hey, do you know what happened here?" Corey asked of Makuta.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

"Well I came here with the intention of finding out the cause of the strange world wide occurences.. The Saibemen however didnt seem to know anything. If he did I doubt he would be able to articulate it. At any rate it attacked me and I defeated the creature" Makuta replied eyeing the boy.

"Your power level seems abnormaly high compared to other of this planets race. May I ask why?"

Last edited by Toonking911 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm not a human, but a Saiyan. These things have been popping up all over the place. And it seems that there's a dimensional disturbance. I have a bad feeling about all this, so me, along with my five fellow Saiyans, have been searching out large Ki signatures and seeing if they want to help us out. Though Zach and Drew have unlocked a form of Super Saiyan power, I fear it won't be enough on its own..." Corey cut himself off.

"Anyway, my name is Corey..." he said. "Sorry for rambling on like that, but I truly believe six Saiyans alone won't be enough to cover all bases..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

"Hmm. These creature show no real threat seperate but united, they could prove quite a nuisance. And six saiyans, assuming your all close to each other in strength, shouldnt be efficient." Makuta said eyeing the remains of the Dark Saibemen. "You may need help" Makuta finished, hinting toward a obvious conclusion this transaction would have to lead to.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm

"Thanks for the help. If something comes up, wait for backup. Hold on a second..." Corey held out his hand, and vaporized what remains were left. "If left unchecked, the remains could regenerate after a few days. That's a problem." After considering the numbers game for a few more seconds, he said "Yeah, whoever's behind this has to be a dimension-bender, according to my friend."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yes a dimension-bender would make sense given the anomalies. I need to go resume my training but I will try to stay in touch" Makuta said once again eyeing the Saiyan." Is there anything else?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

"I think that's all. I need to get back to Peach Creek now. See you when things hit the fan..." Corey flew off into the distance, back to Peach Creek.

"A Namek, huh? I'll report this to my cousins and the Eds. We've got ourselves a pretty powerful ally."
-----------
When an "episode" or fighting scene such as this ends, this is the block where experience gains are given out, along with Skill Points, and more instructions (time for training and stuff, if any...) This is also where I close up the topic, as the episode is done.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down