Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told!

+2
saskestheman
TheToonKing
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told! Empty Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told!

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 am

Troops stood at the edge of the courtyard. Guns held at their chest, as they stood still in two long groups of rows, of five in the front and keeping that pattern going back in each group. Drew stood in between and slightly in front of each group. Zach stood to his left and Corey to his right. Things remained silent as the Sun rose in the early morning.

A lightning bolt ran across the clouds for a moment, and a ball of light fell to Zach’s side. Streak crossed his arms as he returned to his hedgehog form.

From the right, and slightly behind them, a figure could be seen as a silhouetted against the light of the sunrise. His hair blew in the wind, as did his clothing. Tai Ma’s image cleared as he walked to Corey’s side.

Makuta joined them, now having his weights removed, and landed from the sky beside Streak.

In between the soldiers walked the lovers, Terra and Alicia. Their hands were together, and their faces as serious as everyone else’s. Terra nodded to Drew, who returned the gesture and they stood beside Tai Ma.

The last and latest member walked up from the same place the couple had. Jasper carried a piece of green cloth in his hand. He stopped just in front of the soldiers, but at the same time in front of his friends. He stood vertical to Drew and looked him in the eyes. Jasper waved the clothe, and it unraveled revealing a durag, he set it on his head, and with one hand, pushed the front down, as it slowly covered his Red Ribbon symbol. His face serious, but his eyes were happy and proud. The symbolism of this was clear, Android Zero was to be trusted, and he had no question about his loyalty. As the durag covered the symbol of his initial alliance, as did everyone’s mistrust fade away.

Jasper took his place next to Makuta, and the entire Earths Special Forces had been assembled. And there troop stood before them.

“This is it,” Drew began, taking a step forward. All attention was on the Saiyan. “The casualties of this war are many. But I have my trust. There’s no question. Saving the Earth is going to take all of us…together.” He finished. Silence took its stand, but everyone’s chest pounded with pride and emotion.

“So overdramatic…” Alicia sighed, but then she smiled. Terra tightened his grip and smiled. Corey turned, seeming almost worried, but when his eyes met his cousins Zach’s serious yet happy face, his expression changed to confidence.

Drew turned and walked past them and everyone’s face turned to stone as they turned and followed, keeping their previous formation. The soldiers did the same, marching forward. Drew stopped at the edge of a cliff, and saw what had been scouted out the previous day when they made camp here.

There target, the large metallic dome of the Super School towered ahead of them. This was it. The commencing of the end game had arrived.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told! Empty Re: Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told!

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 pm

"So.....it all leeds to this" drew thought in his head as his heart began to beat quickly but not from fear. it was anticipation from the thought of the battle that was at hand "It all ends here, failure now is not an answer here so give it your all".

Everyone prepared for Drew to give the order as the area grew silent from the short pause "Charge!" he yelled as he flew of with his aura blazing followed by the rest of the Earths Special Forces and the soldiers from behind. "there is no turning back now guy" said drew to the others "I don't intend to" said Corey "we're in this together" said Terra and Alicia at the same time.

"the time has come to show what all that training has got me" said Makuta "I know where your coming from with that" said Streak. Jasper and Zach stayed silent with nothing to say at they were ready to break in the front door.

Last edited by saskestheman on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told! Empty Re: Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told!

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Makuta flew higher in the airs at this moment, and rained Ki blasts down on droids that began billowing out of the Superschool.The soldiers, had been discussed earlier, began combat with the droids as well, while the Earths Special Forces continued towards the Superschool.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 pm

With the plifered data from the terminal, the soldiers had been able to upgrade their weapons to do much more damage to the droids. Streak made his away along the ground, coating his body in lightning as he ran his way through the crowd as he followed the rest of the ESF team.

Corey decided to increase his speed, continuing his flight to the SuperSchool exterior, his cousins a bit ahead of him.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Terra and Alicia followed the other warriors' lead. "Should we announce after we end this thing?" Terra asked. "Yes, we should." Alicia replied. They flew close together just behind the others. After a quick smile to one another, they upped their speed a bit.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 pm

They were almost there...

"Zach!" Drew yelled forming a blue energy ball in his hand.

"On it!" Zach yelled back, forming a purple energy ball. They both brought there hands forward, firing a blast into the Superschools outside wall. The metal crumbled under the blast and made a hole. Everyone flew towards it, ignoring the droids.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 pm

The Earths Special Forces began to fly in a long hallway "This is strange" said Drew as Corey wondered why "strange how?" He said. "we are inside the school and have not run into any resistance, not even a few droids...I don't like it.

The team flew for a few seconds more before the saw a large room down the hall, after reathing it they landed at the sight of an old enemy in the center of it with his arms crossed. "You!" yelled Makuta as he walked in past Drew. "Hello Earths Special Forced Welcome to Level 1"

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

"I thought it was suspicious for there to be no resistance wen we came in. Looks like there only using there top guns for this one..." Drew said.

"Close enough Saiyan..." Venfro replied, whipping his tail about. "I'm suppose to stop you as best I can."

"You don't realy thing you can fight all of us at once..." Corey said. "Even if you've gotten stronger as well."

"Your probably right...i'll tell you what. I'll fight just one of you, and the rest can move on to Level 2. And I will let you pick which one. But keep in mind, if you throw your weakest fighter, they will be defeated quickly and 'll hunt down the others..." Venfro replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll do it, you guys go on..." Drew said, preparing a fighting stance, but Makuta put a hand outward.

"No...he is mine." the Namekian said not turning back.

"Makuta, i'm ordering you to step back and let me fight him..." Drew commanded. Makuta turned around, and his eyes showed fiercely.

"I said...I will be his opponent..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 pm

"But..." Corey began. Drew put his hand out.

"Let him be. Alright, Makuta, you can have your fight. Just be sure to not die." Drew permitted.

"...Are you sure you're going to let him go through with this?" Streak asked.

"He seems damn intent on going it alone." confirmed Drew. "No sense in arguing."

With that, the rest of the forces continued on. Venfro let them pass, as they began to make their way into Level 2...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Tai Ma growled a bit about leaving Makuta be, "Damn, let's hope Makuta can really pull this off." Drew responded to him, "Just have faith in Makuta and keep your mind on the objective, Tai." Tai chuckled. "Look at me, letting a kid lecture me on something like that."
Pretty soon, they made their way into Level Two. It was a large lab, consisting of large, oddly shaped machinery.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Episode #6: Beginning of the End: Last Chapter is Told! Empty Level One's Challenge Begins! Namekian Vs Changeling!

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Makuta and Venfro still stood there in silence. Venfro's tail still flicked back and forth as Makuta thought on the situation.

If I give it all, and call upon all of my training I know I can beat him. Something in the back of my head just tells me I have to do this. I had to fight him. This is my fight, plain and simple.

"What a waste..." Venfro said, sighing.

"Your disappointed?" Makuta asked.

"I was hoping to fight a Saiyan.There so much more fun, and id love to rip out one of there tails and put it on my wall..." Venfro said, giving out a slight chuckle." Besides, you Namekians are not good. You races power died out when the Saiyan's regained there numbers."

"You know the whole 'Under estimating your opponent' cliche gets a bit old my friend..." Makuta replied with a smirk.

"Well then, I guess your saying you'd like me to prove my point..." Venfro said, getting into a fighting position.

"Sure, lets say that..." Makuta said, his body moving into a battle stance. The two stood off for a moment, and the metal of the room around them began to crack and shake. A red and black aura exploded around Makuta, and a similar cyan aura did the same around Venfro.

"This is it!" Makuta yelled, flying forward.

"I'll crush you!" Venfro screamed, rocketing forward with the use of his Ki.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Again no interruptions occurred as the group made their way to 'level 2' as Venfro said it. Only Terra was able to decipher the many pieces of machinery in the halls, while the others seemed to think they were the same thing.

They stopped in a large area, they assumed was level 2. "So what's here to 'stop' us now?" Alicia asked looking around.

"It seems we meet again!" A deep mechanically enhanced voice boomed.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm

"I remember that voice" said Terra in an angry voice as he looked up a to see Cybern walking down a flight of stairs "welcome to Level two, where the rules are a bit different" Said Cyber in with a grin.

"What do you mean different?" said drew "The difference is that I get to pick who stays to battle and who can move on to the next level" he said with a cocky attitude. Terra and Alicia knew what he planed after thinking back to there last battle. "you know who you are so step forward"
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Makuta [* x 4]
PL: 698 HP: 698 ATK: 209 DEF: 178 SPD: 243
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

VS
Venfro [* x 4]
PL: 710 HP 710 ATK: 250 DEF: 250 SPD: 210
-Fissure Slice (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Telekiniesis (3 BS's, freezes target until next round)
-Death Saucer (+5% ATK/+10%)

Move Order
Makuta (243)
Venfro (210)
-----------------------------------------
As the two opponents flew at each other, Makuta's speed showed as he took the lead with a blurring kick to Venfro's stomach! Venfro coughed as he flew back, and Makuta uppercutted Venfro with a fist to the jaw.

Makuta attacks Venfro, inflicting 87 damage! (710 -> 623)

----------------------------------------
For this battle, Makuta and Venfro take half Damage.
----------------------------------------
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:21 pm

"Not you too..." Zach began, but Drew put his hand out once again.

"Let them do it. They've picked their fight already." Drew commanded. "Besides, that's what this last fight appears to be doing-splitting us up as we get to the core. Or something to that effect..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 pm

"Ok fine....lets go" said Drew as he and the other ran up the stairs passed Cybern "how meany more levels do we have till we get to the core?" wondered Drew "I don't know but lets hope we have enough fighters to make it there" said Zach as they pressed forward to the next room. "Jasper can you see any more power levels ahead" Asked Drew knowing he had a scouter installed to his head.

Jasper's eyes started to flash as he scouted the area up ahead "Yeah I can see a few but this area is messing with my readings so i cant give an accurate reading on the power levels" said the android. "Ok we cant take a risk of one on one battle anymore so we might have to team up" said Drew as he got close to the next level.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm

"That hurt, that actually hurt! How could I have allowed myself to become as weak as to have a Namekian at my level?!" Venfro shouted,

"Perhaps you should have trained more often, and now you are paying the price." Makuta returned launching another kick, Venfro blocked counterattacking with a punch to the Namek's face. Following up by wrapping him with his tail, then launching a small barrage of punches at the helpless Makuta before landing a strong punch to knock the released Namek away.

"Perhaps it was you who misunderestimated." Venfro taunted,
------
Venfro attacks Makuta, inflicting 175 damage! (698 -> 523)
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

as the remaining of the Earths Special Forces made it to the next room they saw chemical beakers floating in the air around them "Floating beakers?" questioned Drew. "someone has to stop reading Harry Potter" said Zach as the sound of breaking glass could be heard "What was that" said Corey "sorry ran into one of them an broke it" said Jasper from behind.

When they reached the next room there were more floating beakers only they had chemicals in then that were bubbling and burners that were not plugged in. "So this is level 3 huh?" said Tai Ma as he started to look around. "so I see you still have a few fighters left" said a voice that echoed around the room.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Objects came flying at the remainder of the unit, who dove to get out of the way. A few of them lodged in the ground in front of Streak and Tai Ma.

"Plus signs?" asked Tai Ma, pulling one of them out of the ground.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Round 2 Start!
---------------------
Makuta [* x 5]
PL: 698 HP: 523 (698) ATK: 209 DEF: 178 SPD: 243
-Mouth Blast (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Gomu Gomu Pistol (Mystic Attack) (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Shadow Clone Technique: (User uses 1 BS to create 1 clone with the same ATK and SPD as him. All clones of the user have 0 DEF, as they go away after 1 hit. Can create clones and attack in the same turn. For every 1 clone created, the user must use 1 BS to keep it playable. The clones disappear either when hit or if the user runs out of BS's, or if the user chooses to end them.)
-Lions Barrage (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

VS
Venfro [* x 5]
PL: 710 HP 623 (710) ATK: 250 DEF: 250 SPD: 210
-Fissure Slice (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)
-Telekiniesis (3 BS's, freezes target until next round)
-Death Saucer (+5% ATK/+10%)

Move Order
Makuta (243)
Venfro (210)
--------------------------
Makuta didn't let the Changelings last attack phase him to much, and stretched his arm quickly at Venfro, punching him hard in the chest. Not stretching his arm back, Makuta grabbed Venfro and brought him into the air, and slammed him back to the ground.

Makuta attacks Venfro with Gomu Gomu Pistol at 3 BS's, inflicting 103 damage! (623 -> 520)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 pm

"whoever is inside the circle must stay and fight, the others can continue to the next room" said the voice as a door opened showing the way. "Tai Ma Streak you got this right?" said Drew as he stood at the door. "yeah no problem we can handle whatever they throw at us" said Tai Ma "Yeah don't worry about us we got this" said Streak.

The four remaining members of the Earths Special Forces ran threw the door as it closed behind them "damn it how much longer till we reach that damn core" raged Drew. the sound of an intercom turning on could be heard as a voice began to echo around the wall "Patience my dear saiyan, you are almost there just a little longer" said the voice in an evil tone as the intercom was turned off.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gohan2535 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"So we've been destined for battle..." Alicia said, her arms and legs spread out from each other as Alicia got in her fighting stance. "This time we'll finish you for good!" Terra shouted as he got in stance that mirrored Alicia's.

"Oh how cute," Cybern said, his mech started to glow. "I HATE CUTE!!!" his voice boomed as he laughed maniacally.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

As the Cousin Trio and Jasper Zero* continued down to the core, they heard terrible screeching in the distance. Yet, despite the horrors of which it sounded, the screeches seemed vaguely familiar to the Saiyans.

"Those things from before...?" asked Zach fuzzily as he continued down the corridor.

"Keep moving!" said Drew in response.

*A possible name for Jasper should anyone ask his "full name".
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

The Four reached a room that was covered in slime, blood and body pieces and in the center stood 2 Saibamen that looked different from the ones the saiyans fought. "These are the same bastards we fought a while back" said Zach as he stepped forward while cracking his knuckles "I got this you guys head on".

"hold on Zach these look different than the others" said Drew as he put his hand on his cousins shoulder "Jasper what does the scouter say about their power levels?" he asked. Corey face palmed to what his cousin said as Jasper's eye started to flash again.

"I'm getting a reading of 750 for both of them" said the android "I knew it, Im guessing the same rules apply here as the levels before" he continued as he looked back to Jasper and Corey "Me and Zach will stay here while you too move on to the next area".
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Terra [* x 4]
PL: 694 [624] HP: 694 ATK: 149 [114] DEF: 280 SPD: 265 [230]
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Earth Spike (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Dual Tech: Non-stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-'Salveo' device
-Rock Wall (+2% DEF Per BS) (Hp=50% max HP) (Upgraded: +4% DEF per BS)

Alicia [* x 4]
PL: 698 [628] HP: 698 ATK: 280 [245] DEF: 153 SPD: 265 [230]
-Masenko-Ha (+4% ATK/+8% SPD)
-Water Spear (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Dual Tech: Non-stop Violence (+6% ATK/+12% SPD)
-'Salveo' device
-Analyze (3 BS's to deal 20% more damage to those who have been analyzed)

VERSUS

Cybern Mech [* x 8]
PL: 700 HP: 840 ATK: 200 DEF: 300 SPD: 200
-Laser Cannon (+3% ATK/+6% SPD)
-Dick Missile (+30 ATK, 3 BS's)
-Rapid Fire Cannon (+2% ATK/+4% SPD)

Terra/Alicia (230)
Cybern Mech (200)

Cybern takes half-damage.
---------------
"Damn it..." Corey said, flying up past his cousins with Jasper. "Don't you get yourselves killed!"

"Don't plan to..." Drew said, recalling his pre-battle conversation with Jasper.
------
"Jasper, mind seeing me for a sec?" asked Drew.

"What is it?" asked the former Android #0.

"When Corey was training with Zach and myself, he got angry enough to...I don't know how to put this, but it looked like he had some sort of power not yet unleashed all the way." Drew said. "Should it come to splitting up, I want you to see if my cousin exhibits any further signs of transformation, and report them to me."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next