Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! Empty Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:29 am

Corbi, Android Alpha, and The Ed all flew up into battle with Oskuro. Android Alpha was the first to charge Oskuro, nailing him across the face with a punch. In the meantime, The Ed and Corbi powered up.

The Ed's aura merely flared bigger and resembled that of a Ultra Super Saiyan (see: Trunks), while Corbi's aura flared bigger, but rather than forming any DBZ-style aura, instead formed around him in the shape of a deer shroud. They then flew into battle with the negative energy mixture.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! Empty Re: Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 am

Alpha Was heading for a second punch but Oskuro dodged to the left and did a spin. when he came around he back handed Alpha sending him back but Corbi and The Ed followed.

The Ed started with some a few quick kicks causing Oksuro to go into a defensive position as be blocks the kicks. Corbi flew up behind Oskuro nailed him with a powerful punch to the back sending him up into the air where Alpha was waiting. Alpha then spiked Oskuro down at The Ed but before he could strike Oskuro has regained control and hit him with his tail.

" We may be strong enough to beat him.....but he is one heck of a fighter " said the Ed as he rubbed his cheek in the spot Oskuro tail whipped him.

"Good fighter or not, we need to take him down once and for all " Corbi thought to himself as he prepared to charge in again.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! Empty Re: Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away!

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"Hey Oskuro, old buddy old pal." The Ed joked, faceing off with the negative being.

"Patht-"

"Yeah yeah, pathetic worm Blah-Blah-Blah. Hey, do you know my favorite candy?" The Ed continued, closeing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest, smilieng.

"...." Oskruo remained sillent.

"What no guess?" The Ed immediatly apeared infront of Oskuro, delivering a hard punch to the mouth. "Jawbreaker! Who'd of guessed?"
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Alpha and and Corbi began to charge at Oskuro and tackled him from both sides causing him to spit up some blood. " filthy slime! " said Oskuro as his rapped his tail around Corbis neck and then smashes him into Alpha.

Oskuro then rapidly charged a large energy ball and launched it at the two " Crap no time to work around it.... " said Alpha " well then how about we send it back " said Corbi as he charged at it with Alpha following behind.

" HEEEYYAAAAA! " they yelled as both threw a punch at the incoming ball of energy. the ball was sent back at Oskuro who was ready for it " not even close! " he said as he swings his hand in a vertical angle of the ball cutting it in halve. " Nice try but no dice I am still the strongest UFF " he could not finish his sentence because The Ed was over him and delivered an axe kick to Oskuros head sending him to the ground.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Drew and Zach noticed Tai Ma with his hands in the air, seemingly doing nothing useful.

"What the hell is he doing...?" Drew asked.
-------
Corbi followed up the assault using Corey's speed as he flew in to get into a grapple with Oskuro. The platform beneath the two began to develop mutliple cracks as they pushed against each other.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Tai Ma became a bit relieved as he saw the fusions begin dominating Oskuro, but he knew that even THEY would not be able to completely obliterate the dark tyrant. "C'mon, just a few more minutes, and it'll be ready...Fuck it, I can't just ask for a little, I have to get as much as I can!" Tai Ma thought. He amped up his energy acceptance, and he began making faster progression in the creation of the Spirit Bomb.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Soon, the other two cousins who weren't fused made their way to Tai Ma.

"What are you doing?" Zach asked. Tai Ma did not falter. Instead, he looked to both of the cousins.

"I'm gathering energy for an attack..." said Tai Ma. "An attack that should be able to completely obliterate this guy."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

still holding on to on to Corbi, Oskuro lifted his legs of the floor and then slammed both his feet on Corbis chest sending him flying backwards followed by a ki blast that had landed a hit. " Oh you motherfucker! " said the Ed as he grabbed Oskuro from behind and started to lift him from the ground " lets see you handle this! " he shouted and suplexed Oskuro head first to the ground.

Oskuros body was halve way buried in the ground " and if you know what best for you, you'll stay there " said the Ed as he started to walk away but Oskuro was not done yet as he extended his tail to wrap itself around The Eds ankle and began to repetitively slam him back and fourth until his body was able to get out of the ground.

Oskuro then pulled The Ed to himself and delivered a knee to his gut and then slams him to the ground. he prepared a ki blast but Alpha delivered a kick to his face causing Oskuro to spin backwards but in place. The Ed got up during this moment and blasted Oskuro away and heading in Corbis direction.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Corbi kicked Oskuro downward, who dodged a follow-up kick from The Ed. Alpha dodged a ki blast from Oskuro and grabbed Oskuro's tail. Before the negative energy being could react, Alpha ripped his tail clean off. The Ultimate Android blasted Oskuro away, causterizing the wound.

"This is taking too long, when is that attack going to finish?" Zach grew impatient as Tai Ma gathered energy, Drew however came up with an idea, he then raised his hands into the air mimicking Tai Ma.

"Donate your energy Zach, we need to for the sake of the multiverse." Zach was reluctant at first in believing that performing the silly pose would help, but when he saw the Spirit Bomb expand even more. He slowly raised is hands and aggressively thought about adding his energy into the attack. Sure enough it grew even faster than before.

"Just a little longer," Tai Ma grunted, seemingly struggling in holding the attack together.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 pm

At this point, he Spirit Bomb was a third of the size of the one Goku used on Freiza.

"I can still pull forth a win!" Oskuro said, kicking a speeding Android Alpha away. At that moment he noticed the growing Spirit Bomb. “What is that!?" he yelled. His eye moved to the three Saiyans under it. “This could pose a threat, and I can’t have that."

Oskuro charged up a Energy Blast, and launched it at them.

"Incoming!" Zach yelled.

"Whatever you do, don’t stop forming nit!" Drew yelled, as he jumped into the path of the blast. The impact knocked Drew out of his Water form, and he hit the ground.

"Drew! Damn...." Zach yelled, and he looked at the Spirit Bomb. Oskuro prepared another blast,

"Destructo Disc!" Corbi yelled, firing a dark blue disc of energy. Oskuro jumped just in in to avoid getting cut in half.

"You!!" he yelled angrily, and began to exchange punches and kicks with Corbi.

"We have to fire this thing quick!" Zach yelled.

"No..." Tai MA replied " its not enough yet. Ill have to maximize my energy input, the power ill be overwhelming, but there’s no choice. Genso Hoshutsu!" Tai Ma yelled. The background of the void immediately turned pitch black. Then, white balls of light appeared one at a time all around, like little Stars.

--------------------------------
Were the others were, watching the fight Shadow deduced what had just happened.

"Tai Ma must have just opened a direct link to all the Universes!" he yelled surprised.

"So then all those star looking things..." Faline began.

"Are each of the universes." Xavier finished.

Millions of lights filled the were visible in the distance.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Oskuro knew that if the ball of energy were to continue charging we would not survive the attack " Not good I cannot allow you to continue " he said as he blasted another powerful ki blast> " Damn it " said Alpha as he teleported in front of Tai Ma and Zach taking the blast full on.

" fool.....getting in the way of my attack " said Oskuro highly confident that his attack had ended the androids existence. as the smoke cleared it was seen that Alpha had survived the blast " well it seems the attack did little damage " said Alpha however the top of his Gi was torn so he ripped off the rest showing the wiring on his chest.

" thanks... " said Tai as he continued to concentrate on gathering more energy " how much longer? " asked Alpha " just a little more...." said Tai Ma.
-----------------------------------------
The others had collected sonic and Kale and began to recover them by adding their energy to the two. Eventually both Sonic and Kale wake up confused as to what is happening.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm

As minutes passed, Tai Ma's Genso Hoshutsu left the saiyan exhausted, but the Spirit Bomb was massive. It was only slightly stronger then the one used on Omega Shenron. But Tai Ma was at his limit. Zach himself had collapsed from the exertion.

Corbi came crasheing to the ground a fiew yards from Tai Ma. He stood up and prepared to fly back into the aerial fight.

"Hold up Corey! Or Bambi or whatever..." Tai Ma said, looking at the fusion.

"What is it?" Corbi replied.

"Take the Spirit Bomb.." Tai Ma said. He was breathing hard, and his energy was running low.

"What?" Corbi said, and as he did Bambis voice apeared louder then Coreys.

"My body is to weakened to handle all this energy.... and I can sense your pure of heart." Tai Ma said.

Corbi put on a Derp face, but he walked toward Tai Ma.

"Ok...."

"Good, now raise your hands nto the air, and take control!" Tai Ma said, sounding desperate to get rid of the burden.Corbi did so, and felt the force of the Spirit Bomb, weighing down on him and Tai Ma. And as Tai Ma's control sliped away, Corbi felt the energy of the Multiverse in hs grasp.

"Woah!" Corbi yelled, Bambis's voice again dominit.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Oakuro could no longer allow for the attack to continue so he charged at Corbi with negative energy surrounding his body. but The Ed got in the way as he tackled Oskuro from the side knocking him to the floor.

" you dare place your hands on me again " said Oskuro as he uppercuts The ed but he did not allow himself to move from that spot as he also punches Oskuro back. Alpha thought for a second before noticing the angle of the spirit bomb and Oskuro " I see what hes doing " said Alpha as he charged in as well. Alpha threw a punch at Oskuro who ducked his head to dodge it then used the back of his head to push Alphas fist to hit The Ed.

" you did not just rip off that movie! " said The Ed as he landed a punch to Oskuros head. the three continued to fight in that spot throwing multiply punched and kick. the power of them fighting caused a crater to start to form and slowly start to grow.

" damn it " Corbi said " I don't know how much longer I can hold this ". Corbis body started to shake from the strain on his body.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Inside Corbi's mind, the fusees were conversing.

"I've never held this much energy before, but that won't stop me from trying..." Corey said. "Bambi, come on...I know this is hard for you, but try to keep up..."

"Ugh...!" Bambi said, looking as though he were about to implode from the sheer pressure of the energy.

Damn it, we need a miracle right about now... thought Corey as he continued to help push the energy off and stablize it. I wonder if what I used on the Eds to get them to start training, will properly motivate him to give it all he's got...

"You know, Bambi, girls dig the hero...especially ones that shoot rays of light and stuff like that," Corey started, taking a gamble. "I mean, Faline fell for me for that brief instant, didn't she? Sure, I was a lot weaker, but still, I think that proves my point!"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Bambi yelled inside of Corbi, and Corbi took control of the Spirit Bomb.

"You don’t understand. I killed you friends, and ill kill you! I will not be defeated by any of your attempts!" Oskuro yelled firing a blast of Negative energy at the spirit Bomb.

On contact, the Spirit Bomb began to destabilize, purple electricity encompassed it.

UHHH I cant take it...Faline.....

Damn it...it’s too much....it’s all too much... I can’t- I can’t....-

I have to say Corbi, you’re a mess.

Corbi opened his eyes in shock. He turned his head and the plot instantly got interesting again.

-----------------------------------
"Is that...." Ralick gasped, seeing the blue glowing figure standing next to Corbi.

"Yes...it is." Xavier laughed.

"That energy...it’s like it’s there...and its not." Kale said, squinting though he couldn’t see a thing.

"Well, something like that..." Knuckles said, closing his eyes, arms crossed over his chest as usual.
-----------------------------------
"Makuta...." Corbi said. It was true. The Spectral Form of Makuta stood next to him, a transparent blue.

"Come on Corey, Bambi get your head into gear!" he yelled raising his arms into the air.

"How did you..." Corbi said Corey’s voice prominent at this point.

"Realities really messed up, so I figured you could use a Deux Ex Machina." Makuta replied.

The Spirit Bomb stabilized.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:11 pm

"Here we go...!" Corbi said, both voices equal in power. "Take this! Spirit Bomb!!!" The massive ball started to go down towards Oskuro, who stood there with his hands out.

"I'll just flood this thing with negative energy and turn it into my weapon!!!" Oskuro said. At this point, The Ed and Android Alpha went behind Oskuro. The Ed charged a spiraling Chidori (Rasendori) while Android Alpha gained a white, pulsating dome made of energy. The two charged in unison, slamming into Oskuro's back...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! Empty The End of the War

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Oskuro went flying into upward, encompassed in a White blast from the Fusions attack.

"No, NO!" he yelled, the Spirit Bomb feet away from him.

Oskuro hit the bomb, his body smeared on its edge. His eyes became blood shot as he pushed, but he and the bomb approached the platforms around.

"Come on Corbi, push!" Makuta yelled.

"The positive energy of the Multiverse, from me, to you. Oskuro!" Corbi yelled.

The Spirit Bomb and Oskuro hit the ground, and the explosion lit up the center of the multiverse, and the energy could be sense across all of existence.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

The light slowly began to clear. Everyone (bar Kale) was disoriented due to the light the explosion gave off. Several of the platforms near where Oskuro had landed crumbled to oblivion - if the force of the blast hadn't already destroyed those completely. The only four that didn't have their bearings knocked loose were the fusions and Kale. Corbi floated where he had when he tossed the massive Spirit Bomb. The Ed and Android Alpha floated off to either side of the Spirit Bomb's path.

And Kale was...wherever he was.

"Ugh...I can't tell...senses thrown off..." Shadow grunted, trying his hardest to shake the spots from his eyes.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:06 pm

" we won......WE WON! " yelled kale who noticed Oskuros energy had completely disappeared. everyone was in denial for a while.

" are you sure? " asked Ralick still trying to get the spots off his eyes " yeah man his dark energy is completely gone! " said kale in a smile. there was a short pause for a while until everyone rose their fist in a cheer " Yes! " they all yelled in glee of winning the battle and saving every dimension in existence including their own.

" nice work everyone " said Corbi " and thanks to you too Makuta " he said as he starred at the ghost of his fallen comrade. " you guys did the work....I just helped deliver " said makuta " but if you want to thank me I would like to ask you a favor ". Corbi looked confused wondering what kind of favor Makuta needed.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Episode #12: Finale - Part 2: Dimensional Fusion Power! Spirit Bomb Away! Empty Flames of Will Burn Brightly. Multiversal Restoration Begins!

Post  TheToonKing Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm

"Well...cannot go back with you to the mortal plane. Even now the Dimensional Stones are preparing themselves to restore the Multiverse...." Makuta began.

"What are you getting at?" Corbi asked.

"I need to to keep something. Its..very important to me..." Makuta said, awkwardly. At this point everyone made it here and was around the two, still disoriented.

"Keep what exactly? "Corbi asked, confused. Makuta put his left hand forward, and a blue ball appeared. Its lights dimmed and revealed what Makuta wanted them to keep.

"An egg?" Xavier but in.

"Yes...this is my son." Makuta said, handing it to Corbi.Corbi blew past the awkwardness that somehow Makuta made the Egg while he was dead.

"Id proudly care for it...I guess." Corbi said, and suddenly the fusions timed out, and the three fusions defused. Corey held the egg. Makuta looked at the Dimensional Stone’s that now floated above the heroes’.

"After my death, I was put into some kind of limbo, and there I saw things." Makuta began, everyone looked at him. " I saw a world where all of us fought together, from the beginning. We fought against the evils of mad scientists, gods of Chaos, all manners of robotics." Makuta continued, everyone looked from one to another.

"I saw what we did here, what we did against Oskuro threw all of this. But I saw us doing it our whole lives. I saw the Flames of our Wills waver, then burn brighter." Makuta took steps forward, and everyone got out of his way. The Stones went to float around him.

"I also saw the forces you will all face in the future. And I say now, the road is a bumpy one, but you must continue." Makuta continued.

Two portals opened up. One you saw a forest in, the path to Universe 1946. The other showed the town of Peach Creek, from a rocky cliff, the Veterans training site in Universe G-5.

"Goodbye my comrades...." Makuta said, and the stones turned to pure light, and swirled around him intensity at all time high.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

"Well, this is it, Bambi. Remember what you learned here. Oh, and if a group of random new guys show up, they're probably from another universe if they're oddly colored or possess ungodly amounts of strength." Corey said. "Oh, and for reality's sake, I hope we never have to meet again. It might mean something terrible has happened."

"God damn it, Corey, let's go! It's bad enough I have to deal with you befriending half animals..." Drew yelled, already halfway through the home portal. The void around them began to glow brighter as the spectral form of Makuta began repairing the Earth.

"Oh, and Faline...?" Corey bent down to whisper something in her ear: "...it's best not to ever bring up that moment again...who knows who will get mad at that."

"One last thing, Makuta?" Corey asked.

"That egg will hatch in a short while, I'm sure of it." Makuta replied. "Now everyone, head back to your home universe now..."

The two groups turned tail and ran into each others' portals...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Alright then..." Makuta said to himself. With all his concentration, he sent a wave of energy through the Multiverse, reapairing it to the best of his abilitys. A he finished, the Stones scattered themselves.

"That was one hell of an adventure I suppose..." Makuta lauged. His body turned to flames, and blew away in the wind.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm

everyone began to walk through the portal to their home, thinking of the journey they had just gone through. the friend the made and the friend they lost " hard to think this all happened in a later of a few days " said Zach. " Speak for yourself " said Corey as he and the others continued to the exit of the portal.

as everyone made their way out and the portal closed behind them, they had nothing to say. they fought hard to save the multiverse while helping each other to get stronger. they had a common enemy and they teamed up to stop him, but now without it they seem like total strangers.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

As everyone thought intensifily, Xavier jumped into the air and let out a subtle,

"Yes ! " he yelled. His limbs were stretched out in the air. Basicaly, he looked like Monkey D. Luffy in his signature jumping pose." We defeated the bad guy, and saved the world!" he yelled, slowly floating to the ground.

"We saved mroe then that mind you." Knuckles pointed out. Xavier merly sticked his tongue out to that remark.

Ralick had a tear in his eye. He wiped it ouff and began,

"Its over. Now I get to go home. I can see Valerie. I can see my son...Radin, im coming home!" he said aloud, looking toward the sky, where the Sun seemed as bright as possible.

"I had no doubt we could do it.We trained, we fought, we won." Tai Ma said confidently.

"Shut up.." Jasper said simply.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 pm

" care to say that again metal head! " said Tai Ma back at Jasper " if not for the stones allowing us to fuse we would of been done for " replied jasper then posted his head against Tais and in an angry yet playful voice yelled " and who you calling metal head! ".

Tai Ma turned his head and crossed his arms in a cocky way " It was my attack that killed him.... ". "whatever" said Jasper as he turned his head " I am still stronger then you ". Tai Ma threw a punch that Jasper caught " oh you wanna go! " he said as the both of them started hitting each other but not seeming to try to hurt one another.

" so when did you two become friends? " laughed Sonic at the two, Tai and Jasper looked at each other then began to smalie and then laugh. " what can I say, make friend all the time " said Tai Ma and everyone agreed with him.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next