Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! Empty Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  SSJ57G Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 pm

As Corey, now transformed, stared down Ronno and Vlad, the dimensional walls began to warp again. While Corey's power, even at this state, was still far lower than it should be, it was still higher than the universe could theoretically handle.
----
"That Ki..." Drew said, looking back at the sky, which had begun to crack slightly.

"Corey...?!" Zach asked himself.

".......Ugh..." Ed said, still a bit on the injured side.

"Drew! Ed needs a Senzu!" Zach called out.

"In my anger, I must have forgotten..." Drew said. He pulled out a Senzu from his overshirt, and tossed it to Ed. "Eat it, quick."
--------
"I don't know if it's close or not, but I sense a new power..." Kale said, looking through dead eyes towards the cracked sky...
--------
"That energy..." Shadow said. "Is that Corey?!"
--------
Oskuro felt the disturbance as well.

"It seems one of the Saiyans I sent to another world has somehow caused the universal barriers to warp. No matter. I'm close to it now..."
--------
Faline, meanwhile, observed the changes. A feeling struck her heart.

"Bambi...!" She immediately took off towards where Corey had earlier ran.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  TheToonKing Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Makuta couldn’t help but be amazed....

He managed to call upon such a power...I recognize it.... its the power Corey’s two friends used. Drew and Zach I think were there names. They used it to fight Oskuro just before we were transported here. It must be exclusive to the Saiyan race.

Corey began to walk towards Makuta. Ronno and Vlad didn’t try to stop him, or even move. They were shocked as well. When Corey was standing over him, he bent over and put his fully grown antlers to Makuta’s chest. Instantly Makuta began to glow, as his body filled with energy.

"Did you heal me?" Makuta asked stupidly, rising to his "feet".

"I just gave you enough energy to fill your body up. You should be fine..." Corey replied. Makuta noticed a difference in Corey’s demeanor. He was so much calmer and sure of himself. He also noticed Corey’s pupils had disappeared. Corey made his way to Xavier, "healing" him as well. Xavier got up looking Corey up and down.

"Wow....that transformation...is so... Super Special Awesome!" Xavier yelled excitedly.

"It’s unbelievable is what it is..." Makuta said.

"He he" Corey laughed, his face becoming calm for a moment, and then going back to a serious demeanor. He looked up to Bambi, then to Dark Ronno.

" You...you can’t do this... its i-impossible!" Vlad yelled.

"When it comes down to it...." and amazingly enough, Corey disappeared and reappeared next to Vlad. "Nothing’s impossible..."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale! Empty Re: Episode #10: Reality Shattered! Prelude to the finale!

Post  saskestheman Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 pm

" So what do we do now? " said the healed Ed " No reason to just stand here, maybe we should head back to the island and see if the others need any help " suggested Drew

" I cant wait to introduce ower new buddy to the rest of the gang! " Ed said happily as he and the others began to fly to the island
-------------------------
" well that's an interesting story but what do we do now? " said eddy holding up the tired Kale

Tai Ma thought to himself for a moment before finally answering " well we better regroup with the others for now......seems Drew,Ed,Zach and a fourth are also heading to the island" Tai reaches to his pocket and pulls out a senzu bean " here Kale take this and follow us"
---------------------------
Jasper continued to follow what he thought was Otis till the energy ball finally disappeared causing him to stop.

" I said I would help fix what my creating caused and yet I was nearly taken down in one hit....." he then punched the wall of the cave at full force " Why am I so weak! " raged Jasper as he stud in the darkness

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Corey began to walk towards Bambi, but Ronno stood in his way.

"...Move aside." Corey commanded.

"You think that just because you aged a lot and that you have no pupils and that you're glowing now means you can push people around?!" Ronno charged at Corey, but Corey dodged and Ronno wound up next to Vlad.

"Makuta, Xavier. This will be over in a flash..."
----------
FSSJ Corey [Deer][* x 6]
Power Level: 1,600 HP: 1,600 ATK: 520 DEF: 520 SPD: 560

VERSUS

Dark Ronno [* x 1]
Power Level: 36 HP: 12 ATK: 12 DEF: 12 SPD: 12

Vlad [* x 4]
Power Level: 50 HP: 50 ATK: 20 DEF: 15 SPD: 15

Move Order
FSSJ Corey (560)
Vlad (15)
Dark Ronno (12)
------
Ronno charged Corey again, but Corey was once again too fast. Vlad and Ronno tried to attack together, but Corey bunted Ronno back with his head as hard as he could, causing him to revert back to normal. Still too fast for Vlad, Corey then vanished to reappear behind Vlad, and kiai'd him backwards through a set of trees.

Corey attacks Ronno, inflicting 22,533 damage! (12 -> 0)

With speed left over, Corey also attacks Vlad, inflicting 18,026 damage! (50 -> 0)

Corey wins!
-------
Corey continued to stare in the direction where Vlad had been knocked.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Jasper cooled down and made his way to Shade and Ralicks location. " there you are" said shade "did you get him?"

" he got away by using a decoy " said Jasper in an annoyed voice " Follow me ill take you out of this cave " He turned around and started walking

Ralick walked at a distance but began to think to himself " He is different from otis.......the way he talks and interacts with us is more human then android...." after a moment of silence Ralick spoke up " hey......Jasper is it?"

"Yes its the name I Chose after your friends activated me" Jasper replied

" So what are you gonna do now? " asked Ralick " I mean you could of kept searching for Otis.....dont you want to destroy him?"

" Maybe if he ever attacks again ill do what i can to stop him but for now he might be too far away so it wouldn't make any sense to keep looking for him. also who knows how long it would of taken you two to find your way out of this cave " was Jaspers answer

Ralick was about to ask another question untill they saw a light. " hey thats the opening Otis created when we knocked him into the ground " pointed out Ralick. the three ran up to the exit and jumped out everyone was still waiting for them to return. after every one was out of the cave Shade looked over to jasper and noticed something shocking.

" Jasper are you ok? " asked Shade with a confused look on his face

" As far as an android goes yeah im fine, why do you ask? " said jasper

" well..... " started shade " there is a hole in you "

Jasper looked down at his stomach and saw a hole where Otis had hit him with a Dodon Ray " Well this could prove a problem " said Jasper.
---------------------------
Everyone else continues their trip to Angle island
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm

As Otis and Utonium await for Lawreance to serve them tea, the two ponder about the final battle.

"The hour approaches Master, we must prepare for one final attack!" Otis spoke up,

"Indeed, Oskuro has found the last Stone, and may join us." Utonium replied, "However, we must make one final upgrade. I will work on my suit while Nefarious' servant installs new ki capicitors into you."

"Oh goody, I haven't performed manual labor in such a long time, I almst forgot how to do it." Lawerence entered with a platter holding nothing.

------
OOC: Cause I had to make a post for Sakes
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:31 pm

" Well you can fix it right? " asked Ralick " I mean you were built so you could also be fixed when damaged "

"yes its possible that I can be fixed " started Jasper " But I would need someone with vast knowledge In mechanics who can do it "

Everyone looked as if they each knew the answer right away " tailes and Edd" almost everyone said

Jasper looked confused " so there are two of them? " he asked

" tails and Edd or Double-D as his friends call him are the smarties guys you come across in ower group. the things they can build together is amassing " said Sonic " I bet the two of them can fix you right up "

" Well it seems I am in luck " said Jasper " you bet you are " replied sonic " Just follow us we can take you right to them "

" Double D left with Tai and Eddy to find another recruit but by the energy signals they are on their way back with a fourth with them " said Ralick

everyone was about to get on the move until a spark in Jaspers Hole caused him to drop to his knee " it seems I took more damage then I thought.....dont think i can move.....much less fly" Jasper tried to pick himself up with no results until he began to rise. Jasper looked over to his side to see that it was Ralick who was helping him up.

" those this mean you trust me now?" asked Jasper " It means im giving you a chance " said Ralick " one i hope not to regret "

Jasper returned a smile as the gang made their way back to tails house.
-----------------------------------------------
Tai Ma,Eddy, and Edd had made it to the island location " there's the island " said Edd " what do you think? "

" Looks about the same as everything else " joked Kale

Everyone else began to feel awkward especially Edd who had asked the question. they all continued the trip to the Island not knowing what was about to unfold.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Faline continued her route towards Bambi, determined to see him. Somehow, through force of will, she arrived, breathing haggardly, on the scene. Her eyes were bloodshot. She appeared as though she had been crying. She caught sight of the adult deer in the area.

"Is that...Bambi's father...?" asked Faline when she saw Corey for the first time, not noticing at first the differences between the two.
---
Corey continued to stare in the direction Vlad was knocked.

"Damn it...he could be a problem, even now..."
-----
Oskuro continued a path of destruction across the universe he was in.
---
Elsewhere in that same universe, two figures guarded the final Stone, the Stone of Wind (??).

"We'll kick his tail, won't we?" said one, sounding as though imitating a movie.

The other one gave an answer in garbled English.

"...Now I know why you were a mute for your first few games..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

The gang finally made it to Tails house where Amy was also waiting for sonic and the others to return safely. Tails heard a noise form outside so he went to check and saw the group and the damaged Jasper.

" Whos that? " asked Tails as Amy rushed past him to chase after sonic

" His name is Jasper he an android who was badly damaged when we where fighting a different android" said sonic.

Tails looked at Jasper damaged area " Seems he took a bad hit " can you fix him? " asked sonic

" I cant tell for sure ill have to do an analysis on his body to a better view of the damage " said tails while he continued to look at Jaspers damaged area " Would help if i had a blue print "

" If you can get me to a computer I can help you with that " said Jasper

Ralick helped Jasper into Tails lab then to his computer where Jasper extended his finger. the tip then opened up to what looked like a U.S.B plus that he inserted into the computer. not long after he had finished downloading the blueprints into tails computer.

" put him on the table while i take a look at them " said tails while looking at the blue prints. After Ralick put down Jasper he could feel that Edd, Tai Ma, Eddy and the fourth had landed on the island.

" the others have made it back to the island " said ralick

" good....do me a favor and bring Edd back over here i might need his help with this " said Tails who was trying to understand the tech inside of Jasper.
-----------------------------
On the other side of the island Edd began to wonder where everyone else had gone.

"where is everyone? " asked Edd " I guess we were not the only ones to of been attacked "

" Maybe we should look for him " said Eddy

" If I may add " said Kale " I can scene a few energy signals in the direction " he pointed " one of them is coming this way "

The others looked into the direction Kale pointed waiting to see who was heading in their direction.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

"No. That's Corey." Makuta said, still looking ahead. "Bambi's over there," the Namek indicated with a pass of his wing, towards the injured deer. Faline, gasping, made her way towards him.

"You sense it too, Makuta?" Corey asked his Namekian friend.

"Yeah..."
-----
Faline made her way over to the injured Bambi.

"....F--Faline...?" Bambi asked.

"...I'm here..." replied Faline.

A heavy silence occured between them.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Vlad, for the first time, began to feel uneasy as Corey took a few steps toward him. What was it that gripped him? The fact that a mere deer could outpower him, or that he was to soon meet his end at the hand (or hoof, whichever way you look at it) of an enraged Saiyafawn...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While the two guardians conversed (or at least tried to), Oskuro levitated high above them. He commented to himself about their power. "Hmph, these two don't appear to harbor any power that would pose as a threat to me..." He floated down in sight of the guardians, and tension began to flood the air.
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Ralick made it up to Edd and the others

" Hey your back " Ralick said then looked over at Kale " I see you found another fighter to join us "

" It was Tank wasent it? " asked Edd " Hes the one who lost his life in the battle "

Ralicks expression changed as he look to the ground " yes it was him......Shade, Aaron and I teamed up on him with the help of another who was damaged in the battle " started Ralick " Hes in tails house right now getting repaired I think but he will need your help Edd "

" Repaired? " asked Edd " who is this guy Ralick? "

Everyone also looked at Ralick as if knowing they would not like the answer. Ralick finally took a breath to answer the question
" His name is Jasper.......hes an android "

Everyone was shocked by the answer they just heard.
----------------------------------------
" so hows it going pal " asked sonic

" not so good sonic " said tails " even with Edd help im not sure if we can repair him..........If we are to fix him we are gonna need someone who knows how to make androids....."
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 pm

"Better heal Bambi before Vlad gets back to his old self again." Corey began to move towards Bambi's unconscious form. He began to charge up the same energy he had earlier given Makuta and Xavier...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

" AN ANDROID! " raged Eddy " YOU LEFT AN ANDROID WITH THE OTHER! "

" Look I can understand you anger but hes not your typical android. he tried to help us and was damaged badly during the fight" said Ralcik.

" how can you be sure hes not gonna betray us like Otis did? " asked Tai Ma

" he seems to have free will......he acts more human then he does android " answered Ralick

everyone stood around wondering what to do until Edd spoke up

" Ok Ill help fix him but I had better be right about this Ralick or we might all regret it " said Edd " but first things first let us introduce you to the new member, this is Kale he is also a saiyan "

" good we can use all the help we can get " said Ralick extending a hand to shack

" Um hes blind " said edd causing Ralcik to put his hand and look into Kales eyes

" well um.....maybe we should head over to tails place " said Ralick

Edd took point as the others followed " An android huh " Edd thought to himself " Im not sure what good me and tails are gonna be......we might need to bring "him" into this story.

OOC: 4th wall broken!
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

After restoring Bambi's energy, Corey felt a very huge power level nearby, at least in comparison to all the others. He turned to see Vlad, now in a similar form to him, except with a jet black aura.

"You're in for it now..."
--------
"He's here!" said the one that could talk. "We'll stop you...alright, Crash, get your power sources together..."

A multitude of glowing purple crystals, white gems, and five colored gems (yellow, red, green, blue and purple) began to surround Crash, while a lot of red, silver, and gold remotes began to revolve around the gecko.

"Control Gex!" the gecko yelled, his scales now fluctuatng between silver, red, and gold.

"ghsdugahodgoashouhofhYEEHAW!!" Crash yelled, his fur now a purplish color while his mohawk reflected the colors of the gems.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Edd, Eddy, Tai Ma, Ralick, and Kale have made it to tails house. Edd stood at the door hesitant to open it " I have to it see for myself " Edd thought to himself. Edd opened the door and could hear more or less everyone laughing. " Oh look Edd is here " said sonic " Im guessing Ralick told you whats up by now ".

Edd looked over to see Jasper laying down on a Table. " I guess that's him right? " Edd was about to walk over to him but sonic held out his hand.

" Look I know you guys have had a bad past with androids but this one seem different then any android or mecha we have come across "

" well if you say so sonic " said Edd " ill have to see it for myself first " he then began to walk over to jasper

" hey sonic what was so funny a while ago? " asked Eddy

" Oh that Jasper was telling us a story of gokus first kamehameha...... he seems to have alot of data from the past " answered sonic.

Edd has made it up to Jasper who had now made eye contact with him " Are you Edd? " Jasper asked

" yes I am..... " Edd was unsure if he could trust the android or not

" (sigh) look I can understand your feeling to an android.....but im not like the others of my kind I have something that they would never have....and that is free will I can do whatever I choose to do and today.....I was giving a chance to do that thanks to your friends and I chose to help those that cant fight for themselves and I can do that without someone who can fix me " said Jasper.

A spark of electricity in Jaspers stomach caused him to jolt back hardly able to move. " its up to you.....can you trust me enough so that you can fix me so I can continue to help.

Edd stood there thinking to himself " do I help him.......Or do I turn my back on him "
--------------------------------------------------

Drew and the others have made it to where everyone was before they left.

" I wonder where everyone is " asked Zach

" I can feel their energy levels at Tails place " said Ed

" Then lets go " Said drew " after resent events I dont think i can handle seeing another android "

Everyone made there way over to Tails place.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 pm

"Well thats... something..." Oskuro spoke up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a good old Mexican standoff between the two fawns. There very energy made the air crackle. Makuta and Xavier looked from Corey to Vlad. When the tension hit its maximum, the two forces went flying at each other as if they both heard the same gun fire.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm

FSSJ Corey [Deer][* x 9]
Power Level: 1,600 HP: 1,280 ATK: 520 DEF: 520 SPD: 560
VERSUS
Full Power Vlad [* x 9]
Power Level: 1,500 HP: 1,500 ATK: 600 DEF: 450 SPD: 450
Move Order
FSSJ Corey (560)
Full Power Vlad (450)
------
After clashing with Vlad several times, Corey once again butted him away hard.

Corey attacks Vlad inflicting 600 damage! (1,500 -> 900)
-------
Oskuro [4 Stones Absorbed][* x 20]
Power Level: 24,800,000 HP: 24,800,000 ATK: 8,000,000 DEF: 8,800,000 SPD: 8,000,000
VERSUS
Crash Bandicoot [Crystals And Gems Absorbed][* x 18]
Power Level: 20,000,000 HP: 20,000,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 7,000,000
Gex Gecko [Red, Gold, and Silver Remotes Absorbed][* x 18]
Power Level: 19,500,000 HP: 19,500,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 6,500,000
Move Order
Oskuro (8,000,000)
Crash Bandicoot (7,000,000)
Gex Gecko (6,500,000)
----------------
Round 1 Start!
-----------------
Oskuro charged the two animals, who scattered.

"Give me the last Stone!" he yelled. "You're only prolonging the inevitable!"

"That's what she said!" Gex responded. Oskuro got into a battle with Crash's Tornado Spin, but he was able to get away. He flew into the air above Gex and, dodging acid spit, struck him away. He fell back, crying out a Rocky series reference as he did.

Oskuro attacked Gex, inflicting 9,846,153 damage! (19,500,000 -> 9,653,847)
----------------
Crash began to spin very rapidly as he began a move powered by the Crystals and Gems. His body glowed purple, and the lightning that danced off his body reflected the six colors of the gems: green, blue, red, yellow, purple and white. Screaming out garbled gibberish, Crash drove himself into Oskuro with the points of his feet, knocking him into the ground...

Crash used Gem Tornado Spin on Oskuro, inflicting 6,913,636 damage! (24,800,000 -> 17,886,364)
----------------
Gex rose up, seeing Oskuro able to stand after that. Without warning, he charged, catching the evil tyrant by the neck and tossing him into the air.

"It's tail time for you!" he yelled, glowing all three colors of the remotes, red, silver, and gold. The gecko jumped up after him, and struck him with the glowing tail, and sent a crescent wave after Oskuro as well, which collided with him as soon as he made impact with the ground.

Gex used Tail Time Crescent Blast, inflicting 9,410,227 damage! (17,886,364 -> 8,476,137)
----------------
OOC: I already wrote out this fight (Gex and Crash vs. Oskuro). Toonking is in control of Vlad.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm

" Ok ill help you " said Edd finally " but only if you promise to keep your word "

" you will not be disappointed " answered Jasper " my blue prints are being read by Tails over there

Talis and double D spent the next few minutes trying to undestand the blueprints with slow results. but they might not have the time to continue because Drew and the others have already made it to the door.

" Crap " said Eddy " keep working we will try to let him know and keep him from loosing his mind and attacking "

Everyone made there way to the door to confront Drew

" hey there drew " said Eddy

" I know that look Eddy " said drew " what did you do? "

" Well um you see.....we have another android in the group and hes inside being repaired by tails and Edd "

Drew had a small twitch in his eye as if not trying to loose it at that moment

" ok give me one reason not to bust down this door in a fit of rage " said drew

Edd and tails continued to read the blue print slowly

" I can understand bit and pieces but then there are thing i just cant understand " said tails

" same " said Tails " but we have to try....its not like there is someone on ower side who knows how to make androids "

" there is one person....." began Edd " Shadow......I need you to bring someone here for me "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Oskuro [4 Stones Absorbed][* x 22]
Power Level: 24,800,000 HP: 8,476,137/24,800,000 ATK: 8,000,000 DEF: 8,800,000 SPD: 8,000,000
VERSUS
Crash Bandicoot [Crystals And Gems Absorbed][* x 14]
Power Level: 20,000,000 HP: 20,000,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 7,000,000
Gex Gecko [Red, Gold, and Silver Remotes Absorbed][* x 10]
Power Level: 19,500,000 HP: 9,653,847/19,500,000 ATK: 6,500,000 DEF: 6,500,000 SPD: 6,500,000
Move Order
Oskuro (8,000,000)
Crash Bandicoot (7,000,000)
Gex Gecko (6,500,000)
-------
Round 2 Start!
-------
Oskuro was bewildered by what he had just experienced. There was no way these two could be so strong, even with the power they gained from their items. However, he realized that in their attempts to defeat him, they had both foolishly left the final Stone unguarded. The Stone of Wind beckoned him. He shot a distractory blast at the recuperating Gex and Crash, who scrambled to dodge. The blast was meant to hit the floor and kick up thick clouds of smoke. In so doing, Oskuro had ensured his victory. While the two were blinded by the smoke, Oskuro made a beeline for the last Stone.

"You foolish animals!!" Oskuro yelled, absorbing the final Stone. A jet black barrier formed around his body, purple sparks shooting off in all directions. All across the multiverse, this could be felt. Darkness permeated every corner of the universe the three were in. Above, the previously cracked sky shattered. It now more closely resembled the Dead Zone sky from the Garlic Jr. saga, black and red swirls above everyone's head.

When the barrier died down, Oskuro's form now more closely resembled that of Frieza's final form, a sleek, black body with blue spots on his head, shoulders, abdomen, shins, and forearms. His eyes were still very much yellow.

"Whoa!" Crash yelled in his usual fashioned.

"We failed..." Gex said, trying his hardest not to quote any movies in this darkest hour.

Oskuro integrated the fifth stone in his system, restoring his health to full and doubling his stats again!
-----
Gex and Crash both attempted to attack, though no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't budge him. When they tried for the same attack again, he merely dodged.

Gex and Crash both attack, but Oskuro is too fast for them to hit!
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Vlad felt the urge to defeat Corey as fast as possible, fireing a dar blast of dark energy our of his mouth at the Saiyafawn.

Vlad blasted Corey with his Dark Chou Makouhou with one Blast Stock inflicting 996 damage! (1280 -->284)

---------------------------------------------
"Not good!" Xavier said, seeing the explosion casued by the hit.

"That did some damage..." Makuta said, seeing Corey after the dust cleared.

----------------------------------------------
Corey mind raced as he tred to think of a way to defeat Vlad. He had taken so much damage from that attack. Then he remembered something he had heard while watching an old Dragon Ball Z episode...

"Share your energy with me!" the voice of Goku echoed in his mind...

--------------------------------------------
Corey lifted his antlers into the air, and Vlad didnt immediatly attack for some reason...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Some sort of energy began to form between the antlers.

"I hope this works..." Corey said. However, he noted with distaste that as fast as he was forming the energy, it was beginning to fade away bit by bit. "What...?!"
-----
"Of course--!" Makuta started.

"What it is?" Xavier asked.

"He's trying to go for an attack similar to the Spirit Bomb, but given that he's likely full of rage, his heart has been tainted. He can't form it with malice in his heart of any sort!"
-----
"Bambi, please hold on..." Faline said.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Edd and Tails continued to work on Jasper the best they could while the other were outside talking to the other two new guys of the group. Jasper had done what he could to help but he himself did not know the full details of his design.

" This is not going to be easy Edd " said tails as we worked on Jasper's damaged area

" Don't worry we just need to do what we can till he gets here " said double D

At that moment a bright light started to form in the room. the light was shadows chaos control and he brought someone with him, a boy wearing a green shirt and red hat who was carrying a tool box in his hand.

" happy you could help Kevin " said Edd

" You sure Drew is ok with this Double D......he was pretty clear about not doing this anymore " answered Kevin

" don't worry about that, your doing this to help us this time " said Edd

Kevin when over to Tail's computer and began to look at the blue prints and made it clear quickly that he knew what to do.

" Ok i see that we have here......a lot of this tech is old school but that's not a bad thing........I see your an energy absorbing type and can take in a large amount of energy.......this is strange....."

" what is it? " both tails and Edd asked

" how strong would you say you are at base level Double D? " asked Kevin

" I haven't checked lately but i would say over 200,000 I think " said Edd

" just as I thought.....he is just as strong as you are right now but.....he is not finished......if I am reading this right he is capable of over 4 times that! "

even Jasper was shocked at what Kevin had said

" Then lets get to it " said Edd " with a power like on are side we might be able to win this after all "

Everyone got to work on Jasper hoping to unlock the hidden potential that was hidden inside of him. outside everyone is talking to Kale and streak

" ok we don't have time for a long story so just give us what you can " said drew " kale you start first "

" well first off I am blind but I trained myself to use my other scenes in battle so it is not a handicap. I am also a saiyan like you guys and i can use the super saiyan transformation. other then that I have good ki control and try to use my speed as an advantage considering I have faster reflexes " said kale

" ok then it seems your well trained seeing how you help the others take down one of utoniums lackeys " said drew " now what about you....Streak was it?......anything else you would like to add? "

OOC: the streak part will be left to SSJ for obvious reasons
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 pm

"I am a member of the Raianimaru clan. The name translates to 'Lightning Animal', roughly. There are five elemental clans in total, one for each natural element. There's one based on Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth as well as my own. Our clans each have a unique power-up move, which, when activated, causes a mark to appear." Streak demonstrated by activating his Raiken for a couple of moments. A yellow lightning bolt appeared in his quills. "Mine, obviously, is a lightning bolt on my quill."

"Up until now, though, I had no idea such a power even existed," he continued, referring to the Chaos Emeralds. "that could increase my power so much."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ mike Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm

While the tech-geniuses set to their work, Tai Ma conversed with the other two Eds. "Well, this'll take a bit of time til they're done. Plus, this Jasper guy sounds pretty strong. If we're going to work with him, then we need to train more..." Eddy agreed, while Ed just scraped up a clump of dirt and shoved it up his nose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oskuro chuckled at the futile efforts of Gex and Crash. "Heheheh...if this is all you can do..then you won't live for fifteen more seconds!" Oskuro grabbed Gex by the throat and kneed him to the stomach. Gex felt several ribs break from that and the dark tyrant added more pain to his back by throwing him at Crash. He readied a finishing blast, more than enough to sweep away the area without a trace...
SSJ mike
SSJ mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next