Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4: A New Plan

+2
TheToonKing
SSJ57G
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan Empty Episode #4: A New Plan

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Oskuro continued to explain:

"You see, my intention was not to kill, but to weaken, by sending you all to the same dimension...however, it seems that at least two different universes were receivers of your friends..." Oskuro said. "I'll be off to heal. Enjoy whatever's left of your lives...Remember this: The dimensional barriers are weakening. It won't be long before all hell breaks loose." With that, Oskuro vanished, leaving Drew confused.

"...I have to tell everyone else what happened..." said Drew. "But if Corey and those other three aren't here, and aren't dead, they could be anywhere in space and time..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan Empty WTH!

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Makuta found himself waking up to a bright sun and shadwos over his face. His eyes adjusted to see he was in the forest. He rubbed his eyes with his hand.No not hand. He looked at the green ....wing!?
"What the hucklberry?!" Makuta said. Wait....He had ment to use a curse word....What was going on?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Episode #4: A New Plan Empty Re: Episode #4: A New Plan

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Elsewhere, in that same forest, a deer shook its head clear of light. But it wasn't just any fawn. This fawn had darker-than-usual fur, black on the head, brown on the body, and cream brown on the stomach. Its spots were also the same color. Around his neck was a navy blue bandanna.

"Ugh...what the fiddlestick..." said the deer, in Corey's voice. As soon as the deer tried to take a step forward, he plunged facefirst into snow. "I can't...I can't even walk!"

This deer...WAS the Saiyan Corey...his tail was longer and narrower than the average deer...
-----
Drew made his way back to those that were still in his dimension, a plan already on his mind.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Makuta looked at his reflection threw a pound. He was an owl. A green owl at that. His ears where sharper, more prenounced as well. His eyes, his useual souless black. Makuta took a fiew minutes to get use to the idea, and then a fiew more to get the hang of flying. By the end he had mastered it...well flying from branch to branch at least. He went exploring, his mind thinking of the possibilitys.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 am

Xavier was trakign the heroes and was trying to find then when he had found there power levels but his flying felt weird.....too weird....he looked down to see he had laws for feet.

Xavier yelled "WHAT THE FUDGE!!", then Xavier thought to himself "Fudge...Fudge.....i ment a cuss word".

He saw a pond so he flew down to see his reflection.

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:33 am

Makuta sensed a power. No two. One were he had just been, and one up a clearing. He went for the clearing.....
"Could it be? Corey?" Makuta took his chances and flew off the branches and fully took off into the sky.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Otis' surroundings began to manifest themselves, he was entraped in some sort of metal box. Possibly an elevator as it was moving vertically. It seemed the blast has brought more harm to the Android than once perceived. While there was no cosmetic damage whatsoever, almost all of his ki capacitors were destroyed, and many of the remaining capacitors suffered significant damage. The few that survived composed of Otis' power level, which was reduced to around 50 at best. Even though the Android still had infinite ki reserves, the Android was left very vulnerable from the attack. The Overdrive Core received moderate damge but could still go up to x6 witout problems.

"Ki capacitor status:Critical. Self-Repair:Impossible. Seek non-hostile repair service immediately..." Otis' interior computer droned about the staus of the Android. The door to the box began to open, Otis walked out only to enter the edge of a high-tech colliseum. An enormous variety of alien beings watched the Andorid enter, while an unseen announcer welcomed the machine.

"A new competitor is man enough, hero enough, insane enough to enter!" The announcer opened, "Ladies and gentlemen, fresh from the cloning vat. He slices, he dices and carves a mean dish. He's eager to start over and beat his record of 500 undefeated matches in a row. Please welcome Chainblade!"

On cue, a previously unseen hulking 20 foot tall alien warrior ran down a walkway and leaped on the opposite end of the arena. Wielding an immense sword in each hand, the beings glowing red eyes had their sights on the puny Android.

"Override repair protocol, intitate combat sequence." Otis spoke silently to himself...

OOC: For those unaware, Otis has been sent to the Ratchet & Clank universe during the events of the second game.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Makuta found the power to be a fawn with brown fur black fur at the top. He was stumbleing around uncontrolably.
"Thats a disgruntled Saiyan if ive ever seen any" Makuta said aloud, swooping down to join what he knew must be Corey.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Corey struggled to rise to his feet again. He tried to walk, only to wind up stumbling facefirst into a tree. That this should become of a Saiyan, a veteran of the School Wars was an insult to the Saiyan race. When he finally found a pond, he looked into his reflection off the frozen ice. He knew then and there that he was definitely a deer.

"The herring happened to me?" Corey said, still noting his censored words. "And why can't I speak my mind?"

All of a sudden, Corey became somewhat afraid.

"...I have a feeling this atmosphere is prejudiced to those of the Jewish faith*...." Corey grumbled, only now sensing two others. He turned around to glimpse a green owl. "....Ma...Makuta?"
-------------
"...and so, that's what happened to Corey and the others that were there." Drew finished his explanation.

"Sent into another universe?!" Edd asked. "They have to be having trouble..."

"On top of that...we have people that were already dead being brought back." Polaris said.

"Follow us." Drew said. "We're going to Angel Island for backup..."

*Hate to ruin your childhoods, but Walt Disney was, at least from references in pop-culture, an anti-Semitic.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

"So you are Corey..." Makuta said ad the deer stumbled to his feet. The newly transformeed fawns legs were shakeing.
"Well we were obviously transported here due to that beings atack. Any idea were here is?" Makuta said, flying onto a branch were he felt more comftorble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I supose ill explain why Xavier is in the universe that I will call Universe 1942. The universe they started is known as U G-5. Ratchet and Clank.....ehhh up to you. Well when Oskuros attack impacted the hereos it not only transported them, but unintentionaly opened up rifts in random places within a 100 mile radius of the impact. Xavier was flying to the scene and caught in one of these rifts.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Chainblade began the fight by charging straight towards the Android, but Otis flies upward well before the berserking alien can reach him. Chainblade pursues the machine into the air through jet boots, the warrior puts some distance between each other only to whip one of his swords towards Otis while depressing a trigger. As a result, the blade darted towards the Android who was unable to dodge was knocked into the crowd.

"That's going to leave a mark." The announcer taunted.

Quickly recovering, Otis charged a small golden sphere from the tip of hi outstretched index finger. "Dodon Ray!" Otis shot the small but concentrated beam towards Chainblade.

-------
OOC: The Ratchet & Clank Universe can be dubbed Universe Qwark, just a little bit of an in-joke on my part.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 pm

The heroes back in U G-5 began flight, a flight that would take them a bit to cross, doubly so since most of their energy was used up.
------------
Corey continued to struggle with his posture, and was failing miserably.

"That's a good question. For that matter, why did we take this form when we did...whatever we did to end up here?"
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

"Strange. Im not haveing the same trouble in moving then you..." Makuta said flying a fiew feet from the ground with some fairly easyily done flaps of his wings. Corey gave him a death stair, and fell once again. He stood up still trying to master this new challenge.Relearning to walk.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 am

Corey continued his valiant struggle to stay up on his feet and walk at the same time.
------------
The other heroes continued their trek.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 am

Upon trying to use his ki for his flying only for exhausting results, Makuta landed.
"Not only are out power severaly suppresses from the 100,000s down o the low single digits but I cant seem to use my ki practicly. These animal forms are very unfortunate" Makuta said landing on a hollowed out trunk.
"No Salmonberry..." Corey complained, manegeing to take a step without looking like a fool.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: So Ralick is in Universe Qwark?
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Goji64 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Xavier flew down to the pond and looked at his reflection. He saw a brown eagle in the water, Xavier darted into the sky "What the huckleberry is going on!!!!", he continued to fly still not use to the wiungs, the talons, and the unusual words.

He felt two powers, he stopped and looked down to see a brown deer stumbling in the snow as a Gree Owl flew around it. Xavier flew down to chcek it out.

Goji64

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Once Corey finally felt as though he had the grips on walking with 4 legs, he finally took a step around.

"Now, we just need to find signs of life...in a forest...in the dead of winter..." An alarm clock went off in Corey's head at this point. "....Well..."

A few hundred yards away, a commotion began to kick up.
---
OOC: Edited for continuity.

Last edited by SSJ57G on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed, since Dr. Angryslacks knows a lot more about R&C than I do.)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 pm

The Dodon Ray pierced Chainblade straight in the chest, causing the warrior to lose balance and plummeted towards the gap between the sidelines and the arena. This gap was swarming with bolts of electricity to discourage combatants from fleeing. However, Chainblade leaned towards and landed in the sidelines, crushing unfortunate spectators. The warrior ignored the tiny hole in his torso and leaped back into the arena.

"I'd hate to be in those seats," The announcer said, "On the brighter side tickets are now available for tonights next match! Can contestant Ralick defeat 30 of our fiercest gladiators within 30 seconds?! You only need two hundred bolts to find out!"

Otis scanned Chainblades power level, and activated his Overdrive Core x5. Raising his power level far above Chainblade's measily level of 171. Wanting to finish off the fight quickly, Otis charged up a Masenko and launched it to the massive warrior. Too cumbersome to evade, Chainblade was directly hit by the beam.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing! The blue guy just shot a laser without using a weapon!" The baffled announcer yelled, when the light faded, Chainblade's armor was in fragments and his green flesh utterly scorched. The warrior simply leaned forward and dropped dead on the arena floor. "The blue guy is the winner folks! Blue guy, take this prize of 5000 bolts as your reward." The crowd cheered, but Otis was unsure why the currency were bolts or why he didn't receive. Otis deactivated the Overdrive Core and flew into a vacant seat. Waiting for Ralick to show so they can regroup. The colliseum security not even risking in bothering the Android after the spectacle.

------

OOC: For the sake of balance, I think something has to happen to Ralick that forces him to fight heavily suppressed like everyone else; I'd also like to mention the colliseum is part of a space station, but thats for later... Oh, and SSJ57G, because I have a better understanding of R&C, can we use my version of the events instead? Your version has a couple inconsistencies, and things can go smoother if I narrate at least that part of the story.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

OOC: Very well. As such, I took out the offending article from above. I'm also unsure of how to handle any "Fights" in the other universes as it is, since right now, U 1942 levels for the average, non-alien animal peak in like, the mid-teens or something close to the 20s. I wouldn't know for sure...
----
Drew's group continued to fly. Eventually, they crossed onward to the landmass.

"We need Senzu beans..." said Zach. "I have a feeling we'll be needing them."

"Good idea...we'll make a quick pitstop to get more Senzu." Drew announced to the group.

SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

A few minutes passed, and still Ralick had yet to show. Otis scanned numerous power level in this time, almost all of them in the 10-40 range. By that point Chainblade's charred corpse was dragged off the arena, only to be replaced by the variety of the promised thirty opponets. One third of these combatants were basically human-sized versions of Chainblade, albeit they held an oversized flail in one hand and a large circular shield in the other, both seemed to be made of a very durable subtace.

Another twelve of the fighters were floating metal spheres with orange lights on them, all orbited around the edge of the arena floor. The last eight were robots with spider-like legs, four were dark blue and each had chainsaws on one of their arms, the other four were dark orange and subsituted with flamethrowers.

To a normal person, surviving for thirty seconds was challenge enough, but to a Saiyan, a more fitting challenge is thirty opponets in three seconds.

Finally the very elevator Otis came out of opened up and Ralick walked towards the arena floor. Scanning the Saiyan, Otis found it unethical to suppress one's power level to the mid-teens when their true power is around 100,000. Upon closer inspection, Otis found that Ralick was wearing some kind of collar around his neck. Said collar could possibly be forcing him to suppress his power.

Before Otis could analyze the situation further, the announcer said otherwise. "Begin the challenge!"
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 am

MWhen Makuta found he was comftorble enough with his flying abilitys he landed, just as a black eagle flew in. He landed next to Corey and adjusted himself to the grass, clearly not adjusted to walking.It was as earlier stated a dark black eagle with spots of brown on its chest. Its eyes where red as well.
"A native to this universe or.." Makuta thought.
"Hello my name is Xavier. You....dont see many green owls around here do you?" the eagle asked.
"No....." Makuta admited. After a minute of awkward staring.
"Your from Earth." Makuta said.
"Arnt we on Earth?" Xavier asked.
"You know what I meen" Makuta said.
"So, your one of the powers tht were fighting." Xavier deduced.
"Yes we were in a battle with a interdimensional being of pure negative energy. What about you." Makuta said.
"Well I was on my way to the battle one second, then i was suddenly nowhere and finaly I found myself flying in this form. I sensed your energy and came here." Xavier explained.
"Sorry for cuting in but you seemed to have forgotten about me, my name is Corey and I am am Saiyan from the same place a Makuta who is by the way a Namekian."Corey cut in, stumbleing over.
"Another Saiyan? I am a Saiyan as well." Xavier said.
"Well at any rate we need to find a way back to or home." Corey said looking over there surroundings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introductions.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

At this moment, Makuta's ears pricked up/out, picking up the commotion before the Saiyans did.

"There's a group of animals on the move." the Namek/owl said, turning his head in the direction of the commotion.

"...
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

"Finaly some natives." Makuta said.
"As far as they know so are we" Corey hinted.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  LSWBeast Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Ralick entered the arena ready to fight his next challenger ,he stood with an angry face ,no hate, no shame, and most of all no fear.
LSWBeast
LSWBeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm

The challenge began with five of the gladiators making a beeline towards Ralick, who quickly jumped to Kaioken x5 in an effort to speed things up. One of the fighters swung his flail at the Saiyan, in response Ralick kicked the large metal sphere back before turning his attention to the other gladiatiors. The kinetic force generated caused the particular fighter to fly backward off the arena floor crashing into two more gladiators along the way.

Meanwhile, Otis flew into the fight destroying the metal spheres with ki blasts. When one would get close enough, it would open up and try to cut the Android with concealed blades. Otis in return would swat the blade ball into a wall.

"Wait outside help isn't allowed!" The frustrated announcer yelled, "Contestant Ralick you are disqualified from the match, blue guy, your bolts are forfeit! Because of your cheating, you have been entered into the Mega Challenge effective immediately!" The Android and the Saiyan couldn't care less, in fact the latter was excited about the new bout. Although for the most part, it basically meant more gladiators, blade balls and robots were sent in.
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next