Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #3: Square Zero

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #3: Square Zero - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #3: Square Zero

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Drew rushed the flying #0, who recovered in time to block one of Drew's kicks. However, as the two fought, Drew noticed something.

"Batteries getting low," asked Drew, as he hammered #0 to the ground...

Drew attacks #0, inflicting 23 damage! (131 -> 108)
--------
Zach watched as #0 hit the ground. #0 seemed to be tiring out, as Drew had just shouted out. Channeling ki into his feet, Zach rushed at #0, and double-kicked #0 back.

Zach attacks #0, inflicting 24 damage! (108 -> 84)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Android 0 began to scan the surroundings "energy levels becoming low....must regain energy" said Android 0 as he scanned for a target. his scans reached everyone and checked there backgrounds until he reached Tai Ma.

"Tai Ma...former teacher and currently siding with earths special forces....target acquired" said the Android as he charged for Tai Ma. The saiyan tried to react but was not fast enough to move out of the way and the Android grabbed him by the neck.

the others were about to charge in to help him but Android 0 spoke up "I would not try anything funny...I could snap his neck right now if provoked" everyone wondered what to do next as Tai Ma tried to struggle his way out.

Tai Ma soon started to feel weak as he began to struggle less and less "hes.....taking my energy..." said Tai Ma until he finally passed out. "the Android looke like he was gonna drain Tai Ma completely but as his arm began to tremble he let go of the passed out saiyan.

Android 0 used leach life on Tai Ma, he is no longer able to battle (233->0)
Android 0 gained 77 HP points (84->161)
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Tai Ma was picked up by Makuta, who moved him out of fighting distance. Makuta then stretched his arm at #0, and surprisingly the android didn't attempt to block.

Makuta attacked with Mystic Attack at 3 BS (5 -> 2) #0, inflicting 20 damage!

OOOOO
Terra stayed with the damaged and unconscious Alicia.

"I don't understand...he's not attacking like someone in the School Imperial Army would. He knocked out Streak without having the hedgehog feel to much pain. He flinched when he was gonna take Alicia. And now he defeats Tai Ma so soundly...and he stopped as soon as he was unconscious..." Terra said to himself.

Terra rested, restoring 2 BS's (5 -> 7)

OOOOO
OOC: Didn't know what to do with resting, so edit it however SSJ.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Corey and Drew stood side-by-side.

"Can you control the Kamehameha?" asked Drew, looking at Corey.

"Yeah." said Corey.

"Let's blast him together..." With that, Drew and Corey both assumed the Kamehameha pose.

"Ka...me..." the two said in unison, charging blue Ki blasts in the cup.

"Ha...me..." The attack swelled in size, shining as it was charged. The two thrust their hands at #0.

"HA!!!" A combined blue beam was shot at #0, who raised his arms to defend against the blast. When the blast exploded, Jasper was still standing, but was in a massive trench that was caused by the attack.

"How could he...?" Drew asked.

"That Kamehameha dug a massive trench in the ground and he's still standing?!" Corey yelled.

Dual Attack: Cousins' Kamehameha at 6 BS's (3 per person)
PL: 371 ATK: 171 SPD: 200 (less than triple the speed of the target)

The attack does 97 damage! (141 -> 45)
-------------
Zach immediately crouched.

"I don't know if this is going to work...but I can't just sit here and do nothing!" Zach yelled, putting his hand down in front of him, and charging a purple ball of lightning on it. "Chidori..."

"That attack...is incomplete..." said Drew. "He's still learning it..."

Zach charged at the Android, but the Android avoided a possibly lethal stab to the chest at the last moment.

"Damn!!" Zach yelled, forming his hand into a fist and repeatedly striking at Jasper. The energy began to dissipate just as Zach's hand moved at the red symbol on the Android's forehead. The energy left a slash through the mark. Zach, with the last bit of Imperfect Chidori energy, used a Kiai cannon to push #0 back. The Android got up, trembling...

Zach attacks #0 with Imperfect Chidori at 5 BS's, inflicting 26 damage! (45 -> 19)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Android 0 forced himself up as his body began to glow red "energy levels low......must use attack" said the android as a red aura formed around him in a red glow.

"whats he doing?..." said Drew worried about the energy spike "whatever it is we cant let him use it" said Corey as he charged in. "Corey be careful" said Zach as he charged after him with drew behind him.

"we have to end this quick" said Makuta as he charged in aura blazing "I guess we have no choice" said Terra as he left Alicia to attack.

Everyone got within range of the Android and were ready to attack but it was too late as the Androids aura exploded out. "oh no!" said Zach as he increased his speed and moved in front of Corey in order to be his shield.

Everyone seemed to vanish as they were hit by the aura explosion but the range was just short enough to not hit Tai Ma and Alicia.

Drew was hit by aura explosion taking 203 points of damage (242 -> 39)
Corey was protected by Zach and took no damage
Zach was hit by aura explosion taking 234 points of damage (228 -> 0)
Makuta was hut by aura explosion taking 244 points of damage (222 -> 0)
Terra was hit by aura explosion taking 185 points of damage (227 -> 42)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the smoke cleared revealing a large crater most of the fighters hit was down for the count. Drew and Terra got up covered in battle damage and dirt while Corey got up from underneath his uncontentious cousin.

"This is bad..." said Drew as he held on to his damaged arm "dont think we can survive another hit like that" said Terra as he brushed off the dirt. Android 0 looke like he was ready to attack again until he began to spark red lightning and fell to a knee.

everyone thought it was over and the android was too damaged to continue but that hope was shot when he got back up but something was strange about his facial expression.

the android looked around confused as if he had no idea what he was doing until he looked over to the fighters with the same confused face and spoke "where......where am I?..."
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 pm

"What?" Drew asked. His entire upper Gi was gone, and he had numerous cuts in burns on it.

"Where..." #0 murmured, and suddenly his processor kicked in, and he grasped his head. He remembered everything from Utonium awakening him to now. But nothing before. "Why did I do this..." #0 said, looking at his hands, then to the area around him.

"This is my chance..." Drew yelled, he ran at #0 and kicked him to the ground. He prepared a blue ki blast in one hand.

"Drew wait!" Corey yelled running to his custom and putting a hand on his arm to lower it.

"He's right... somethings been off with this guy the entire time." Terra said. They immediately all surrounded the fallen Android...

#0 eyes were wide, and his body was jerking wildly.

"We've got to destroy him. He's to dangerous!" Drew demanded.

"Is he realy? He didn't kill any of us. And i'm still sensing that the energies of the soldiers on this base are alive." Terra pointed out.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm

"Look, he knocked out Tai Ma, Alicia, Zach, Makuta, and the furry..." Drew began.

"Exactly. Knocked out. He could have killed all of us very easily, but something was holding him back..." said Terra. "...I think this Android has free will that is being suppressed, and through the fight, we managed to snap him out of it. Either that, or his battery, as you said, is getting low."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm

"your friend is right" said Android 0 as everyone looked down on him "I was not in control of my actions..." Drew stepped back and let the android get back up "but that does not change what i did...".

"then what are you going to do then?" asked Terra "I would like to make amends for what i have done....but I will let you chose how I do it" said Android 0 while spreading apart his hand leaving his chest open.

"you can allow me to join you and have a hand in fixing what i have done.....or destroy me now to make me pay for it....the choice is yours" said the Android as he closed his eye waiting for an answer.

"so what are you going to do Drew...." said Terra while looking at him "will you accept him.....or destroy him?" Drew stood there wondering what choice to make.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 pm

"...Very well." Drew said after a few more moments of preserved silence. "You may work with us. Obviously, you'll need repairs, and a little reprogramming. Thankfully, one of us is a mechanic and a hacker. One question..."

"What?" #0 asked.

"Why are you Android 0? All the accounts in history of older android models show that the numbering system officially stopped mattering at 20, and the first one that Dr. Gero kept was #16, if we're going by numeric order." said Drew.

"I was wondering about that. You don't look like any of the other Androids from that time period either." said Terra.
--------
Gains:
(No Zenkais this time because HP hit 0, but is still treated as a boss battle)
Basic Gain (if all were normal): 60

Corey, Zach, Tai Ma: 84
Makuta: 68
Terra, Alicia: 86
Streak: 63
Drew: 90 (as he struck the final blow)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Android 0 started to think about the question "Im.......im not sure, I don't remember anything before being awoken by Utonium.." said the android and he rubbed his head slightly.

"but what I do know is I don't want to be called that anymore.....I don't want to be connected with the other androids..." he continued. "then what should we call you then?" asked Terra.

the android looked down for a bit thinking of an answer "Jasper....from now on I wish to be called Jasper" he said while looking back at everyone else.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 pm

"Alright then..." Terra said, nodding.

"Just one thing I need to do..." Jasper said. Everyone's face turned to shock as Jasper plunged his left hand into his were his ribs would be.

"What the-" Corey gasped. Jasper pulled out some kind of box, and crushed it in his hand.

"T-transmitter..." Jasper muttered, before collapsing.
OOOOO
A few minutes later, everyone was in the medical bay.

"Hmmm Jasper was right for pulling that thing out." Terra said. He had Jaspers chestplate off and had a variety of tools on the table. "if he had cept it in, one of the teachers could have taken control of him again."
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 pm

back in the lab Gero was shocked by the new information he just received "professor I an displeased to say but Android 0 has turn against us..." said Gero causing him to go in a rage fest.

"How can this be!, I can control of him, HE was mine to order around....what of the transmitter?" said Utonium with a still angry face "It destroyed the transmitter itself......it seems that the android prototype has free will" said Gero.

Utonium began to throw around scraps and tools in anger "damn it!, all that work to destroy the earths special forces and your telling me I helped them become stronger!" yelled the professor while continuing his tantrum.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:28 pm

"So, what now?" Corey asked.

"As soon as we get more Senzu beans supplied to us, we continue our training." Drew said. "I have a feeling we'll be needed soon. Terra, try to hurry along the modifications to him. I have a feeling one of the units will need him..."
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Upon Drew giving his orders, Makuta stood up from his bed and limped towards the door. The top part of his clothes had been destroyed, and he looked as if he was near death.

"Makuta!? Your too injured to be moving!" Alicia demanded. Makuta looked back, and his eyes were as serious as possible, but he was also breathing hard.

"Don't tell me what to do...i'm going to train." Makuta said, turning out the door.

"He's growing impatient with his own strength." Zach pointed out, laying on his back.

"With his Namekian regeneration i'm sure he'l be fine..." Drew said to the others

Get stronger Makuta. No one feels less of you for not being the strongest. But I won't stop you from training....

"So how long til he's repaired anyway?" Corey said, motioning towards Jasper.

"No more then a day or two..." Terra said, concentrating on his work.

"Alright everyone, gets some more rest...myself included" Drew ordered, and everyone' excluding Terra began what would no doubt be a long sleep...
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2