Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper Training RP: Heritage Arc, Post Episode #16

Go down

Jasper Training RP: Heritage Arc, Post Episode #16 Empty Jasper Training RP: Heritage Arc, Post Episode #16

Post  saskestheman Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

For the past several days Jasper trained his hardest with Goku but even with that he felt as if he needed more "soon I will battle that android again, and this time the result will be different" Jasper said to himself as he flew to a rocky terrain. As Jasper got close to the area he began to descend down so he would be in the way of the rock formations. When the rock got close to Jasper he would throw a punch on the them crumbling the rocks to the ground "Goku's training really payed off, my power has probably doubled because of it" Jasper thought to himself.

after a while Jasper stopped when he found he was deep inside a rock ravine "alright lets have some fun" Jasper said as he began to blast the rock behind him causing mid sized boulders to fall around him. As the boulders got close to him Jasper would hit the rock to destroy it, this time he was punching a lot faster because of the higher number of rocks falling over and around him. when the number of rocks falling would decrease Jasper would blast the ravine again causing more to fall on him.

this was a fairly easy task for Jasper so he was able to continue to for about half an hour until he was in trouble. the constant blasting made the ravine too weak and the rocks began to break in large clumps as the ravine started to cave in on itself. "Oh crap..." Jasper said to himself as he was unable to find a way out of the cave in easily.

with no other options left Jasper began to glow red all around his body "this should be more than enough to do this....Ki explosion!" yelled Jasper as a field of energy expanded out of his body destroying any rock that would fall on it. even from a mile away you could see the orb of energy as he expanded out of the ravine leaving a large crater in it. in the middle of the crater was Jasper taking a Knee "I think I might of put a little too much energy in that one" Jasper thought to himself. Jasper used a recovery chip on himself to regain his energy then made his way back to where the others were "as helpful as that move is I cant use it with the others around me, but its good to know I can control it" Jasper thought to himself.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down