Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper Training RP: School Wars Arc, Post-Episode #6

2 posters

Go down

Jasper Training RP: School Wars Arc, Post-Episode #6 Empty Jasper Training RP: School Wars Arc, Post-Episode #6

Post  saskestheman Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

After Terra installed the internal scouter to Jasper he bid his friend goodbye then flew off to train on his own, Jasper found a rocky terrain with no sign of animal or human life "this should the perfect place to practice" said Jasper as he landed on the ground. Jasper started to think back to the spar he had with Terra, Alicia, and Tai Ma. "During that spar I shot a Ki ball but....it was different....fused with fire" he said to himself as he pointed his hand forward.
Jasper created a small energy ball in front of his palm.

Jasper then began to focus for a while trying to replicate what happened before. After a few minutes of pause the ball of Ki disappeared "Damn it.....how did it happen last time..." he raged. Jasper started to play that moment repeatably in his head trying to break down each moment "hmmm.....I wonder" he said as he got up. "back then I felt like my back was to the wall.....maybe if i try to repeat that feeling" he said as he assumed the same pose he used in his last attempt.

Once again Jasper created a small energy orb but instead of calming down to concentrate he instead began to tense up and grew a bit angry. after a while the ball started to change form like before "thats it.....almost" he said but the ball did a small explosion. "almost had it" he said as he took a step back from the explosion. Jasper repeated the process several times before he got it right finally "that's it....I got it.." he said as he sat down once again. having learned to use his fire element with his Ki, Jasper the wondered about creating a move like the Kamehameha or Galick Gun.

"Everyone else has a ranged beam attack....all I have is an aura explosion I cant use around the others and a Ki reflector that I can always rely on" he said as he got up again from his rest. Jasper extended his hand and began to charge Ki into it "ok I can fuse Ki with my fire attribute.....so what if I shoot it in a beam of energy?" he wondered as his hand started to glow bright. After a short amount of time he felt like he was ready to fire "Ok then lets do this" he said as he redyed himself.

Jasper shot the blast but it proved too much of a blow back for him to handle and was launched back into a large rock. "well.....that was unexpected" he said as he removed himself from the bolder. Jasper dusted himself off and got ready for a second try knowing what to expect so he planted his feet firmly on the ground and shot the blast again "come on.....come on...." he grunted while trying to hold but again it proved to much for him to hold as he was launched back again.

Jasper was going to try a third attempt but remembered his power was limited "damn.....if i was organic I would could use as much energy as i wanted then used one of those beans to recharge" he said as he leaned back on a large rock. "If I was a saiyan I would be alot stronger then i am now" he said as he looked down to his feet. almost ready to give up but he soon shook his head in denial "No....that's not true!" he said "Every one and Everything has the chance to do great things. "first things first, I need to figure out how to keep me from falling back when I try to use that attack.

Jasper looked as his hands a noticed something strange, the left hand had a red energy absorber and one the right had a blue energy absorber "I why would they be different colors?..." Jasper wondered while thinking of his previous attempts and noticing he used his left hand in both of them. Jasper got up and proceeded his third attempt but this time with his right hand "well here goes nothing" he said as he closed his eyes a fired the blast.

after a few second Jasper noticed that he didn't move and looked to see his hand was shooting a light orange beam but it did not extend forward much "So what is this...." he wondered as he tried to move his hand forward and notice that there was some resistance in it. Jasper stopped the energy coming out of his hand and once again closed his eyes to think "one hand shoots a powerful beam that has a powerful kick back and one hand shoots a harmless beam that keeps me in place".

Jasper opened his eyes and smiled "I think I might have it" he said as he extended one hand forward and one hand back "one hand to fire the blast...and one hand to keep me in place" he continued as energy started to glow on each hand. after a few minutes of charging he planted his feet firmly on the ground again. "ok....lets do this!" he yelled as he shot a blast from both hands at the same time, this had a different result then the last as the forward beam made its way to a large rock formation and the back beam was keeping him from being launched back like last time.

the forward beam hit the rock formation in a large explosion and Jasper finally let go of both beams from being low on energy. "huff....huff....how did that do?" he asked as he saw the smoke clear. the beam took a large piece of the rock formation but the majority of it was still there and he saw that he was pushed back a few feet from the beams not being evenly powered. "well it might not be perfect...but I think i have my own super" Jasper said to himself confidently then looked up to see that the sun was setting "man its getting late, I should head back now".

Jasper began to fly back to the base with one last thought in his head "now all i need is a name for it.....considering the stance I make to shoot it and the fact that its a fire based attack....I think X-Burner would fit just fine'. Said Jasper as he sped his way back.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Jasper Training RP: School Wars Arc, Post-Episode #6 Empty Re: Jasper Training RP: School Wars Arc, Post-Episode #6

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

OK, not entirely sure how to go about training for Androids, but I think I can manage some sort of compromise.

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
Once again, no real issue with this.

-Legibility
I can read it, can't I? Of course I can.

-Boost?
Hmm...OK, I think I have a temporary system here.

Androids CAN get some form of boost, but most of it would be "Skill Points" in lieu of "Power Level Points."

+20% (+125 SP)

Now...
Skill Points for Androids are really only usable for supers. Only 25% of the SPs earned by Androids can go into their power level, the rest are used up on supers.

-50 SPs for X-Burner.
It is meant to be Jasper's Ultimate move, if memory serves, so its boosts are going to be higher than most of the other new moves created up to this point. (+6% ATK/+6% SPD) Any issues with the distribution, tell me.

-25 SPs for Fire Element
(+1% ATK/+2% SPD) This is technically awarded since you would need this for the more advanced sort of thing.

Unused SPs: 50

This probably isn't a good system for Android training, but at least it's something.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down