Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 12

2 posters

Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 12 Empty Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 12

Post  saskestheman Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 pm

after being repaired and filled in on what took place after he went into a sleep mode Jasper grew to self pity for being damaged to the point he was unable to help them in the battle. Jasper walked off on his own back to the last place he trained alone and stood there with only the thoughts of his last two defeats on his mind.

"first I was unable to help Corey back at the final battle of the school wars....and now I couldn't even handle a one on one battle with that blue android" Said Jasper as he clenched a fist. "Pathetic...." said a voice from behind Jasper and he turned around in surprise, the person he saw was himself only he wasn't wearing his durag and had red eyes.

"what happened to the Jasper that fought the Earths special forces at even terms even though he was out numbered, the Jasper who was not afraid to crush the skulls of his opponent" said the Evil Jasper. Jasper grew angry as the memory of the battle flashed in his mind "I am not that Android anymore!, I have chosen to fight by their side till the end!" yelled Jasper.

"You are weak!, and its time I take back that body and finish the job I had started!" said Evil Jasper as he charge for Jasper. Jasper blocked the Evil Jasper's attack the floor cracking of the force of the hit. Jasper reacted by pushing Evil Jasper's arm out of the way and delivered and elbow to his face throwing him back then charged at him.

the Evil Jasper recovered with a smile on his face "hehe you call that a hit!" laughed the Evil Jasper as he charge back at Jasper "I'll show you a hit!" he yelled as he covered his fist with black flames and Jasper did the same but with his regular colored flame. Both Jasper's got with in striking distance and at the same time yelled out "falcon punch!" as they extended their fists forward and the two attack collided in a great explosion.

Both Jasper's were sent back from the explosion and collided with a large rock "that's more like it!" said Evil Jasper as he removed himself from the rock. "I cant stay down" said Jasper as he removed himself as well and looked over to see the Evil Jasper still with the smile on his face. the two android charged again and began a close combat style fight with nether side willing to give an inch as they threw punches and kicks one after the other.

"is this all you can show after all these year, I'm less than impressed no wonder you were defeated so easily" mocked the Evil Jasper which angered Jasper alot "I will show you what I can show after all these years!" yelled Jasper as he got an opening and punched Evil Jasper in the stomach knocking him away.

Evil Jasper recovered again but now the smile was removed from his face "I see we are finally taking this seriously" said Evil Jasper as he vanished and then appeared behind Jasper attempting to hammer fist him but Jasper was able to react fast enough to block it. "I am not going to be take down by you!" said Jasper as he began to glow green "aura explosion!" he yelled as a green energy field came out of his body covering a large area of the rocky terrain.

as the smoke cleared Jasper could not see any sign of Evil Jasper and thought it was over but from under the rubble came out Evil Jasper with signs of taking some damage from that aura explosion. "that's it....no more mister nice guy..." said Evil Jasper as he took the X-burner pose, Jasper himself took the same pose knowing this is what would settle the matter of who is the Jasper who gets the body. the two began to charge and the floor began to rumble from the force of the two powers. "this is it....." said Jasper "time to see who the real Jasper is!" said evil Jasper and the two finally reached max output and yelled at the same time "X-Burner!" shooting a large beam of energy from their hand.

the two beam collided forming a crater under where the collided "I am not going to go down here" said Jasper as he forced more energy into the blast. "Is that all you got!" yelled Evil Jasper as he forced the beams closer to Jasper "do you see the difference between us!" laughed Evil Jasper as the beam moved closer and closer to Jasper. "is this it.....is this where I fall to be taken over by the android I once was...." Jasper thought to himself as he was about to give up.

But before Jasper did something flashed before his eyes, it was the times he shared with the others starting from where Drew allowed him to the group, to waking up to see Terra had repaired him to all the battles he had with them all and all the laughs they shared in between. "No....I cant go down here....The others.....my friends...they need me....and I have to settle a score" said Jasper and before his eyes Evil Jasper's form changed to look like Otis for a few seconds and then back to Evil Jasper. "I will become stronger....and I will not fall again!" yelled Jasper as he pushed a large amount of energy into the X-burner pushing it back to Evil Jasper "what!?" yelled Evil Jasper as the beam got close to him.

"I am Jasper, the one and only...this is my body and not yours!" yelled Jasper as he pushed more energy into the blast and it engulfed Evil Jasper as he yelled from being overpowered and his body vanished in the blast followed by a white light. as the light cleared Jasper opened his eyes to see he was still standing where he was when he started.

"what was that?......" said Jasper as he looked around in confusion wondering if he just imagined it "doesn't matter what it was...I know I'm not weak and I will show it to the Android next time we battle" said Jasper as he put a smile of confidence on his face then flew off back to where the others were staying.

saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 12 Empty Re: Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode 12

Post  SSJ57G Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

-Legibility
I can read it, that's good enough for me.

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
Though I won't dock points for it, it just seems weird to have an Android be in such a deep meditative state. Then again, this same Android is going to go into his own memory banks during the Revenge (?) Saga, so I can't say it's an issue without feeling like a DICK.

+15% PL gain.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down