Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode #14

2 posters

Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode #14 Empty Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode #14

Post  saskestheman Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 am

Jasper had let go of his anger over his defeat by Otis a little because it was distracting him from his training, he knew if he wanted to stand a chance against the android he needed to increase his defense so he can take a bigger hit so he wouldn't end up in pieces like last time so he went to his secluded training area where he goes for some solo training and wondered how he could increase his defenses "my body doesn't work like the others...and Terra doesn't have the proper equipment or the time to upgrade me" Jasper thought to himself.

He stood at rock plains for a while still not sure what to do but then he remembered something from back before the two groups conjoined together "I was not able to learn the kaioken back then because I'm just an android....but from watching them I was able to unlock the Overdrive Core....what I put my body threw situations where high levels of defense are needed, would I then adapt to do that?" Jasper asked himself then flew up to a talk mountain climb and after checking it to make sure it wasn't holding any signs of life he was ready. he flew down to the bottom of it then charged Ki in his hand "I hope I'm right about this" he said then shoot the ball or ki at the top of it.

there was an explosion and then a rock slide started to fall down to Jasper and he stayed planted where he stood "I cant move from this spot if i want to accomplish this" he said then prepared for the rocks to reach him. As the first one got close he crossed his armed in a defensive position and the rock struck him, there was a small struggle but Jasper was able to deflect it away. then more rocks got close and Jasper continued to defend against them but as the pile grew larger the collisions became harder and harder with each rock and Jasper was starting to inch back slightly. "I am not moving from this spot!" he said then forced his feet into the ground for support. "damn....didn't think this all the way threw" said Jasper as rock began to pile around and on top of him "damn it if I get damaged like last time I wont be able to help..all that training will be a waist and I cant have that!" he said in anger and was about to activate his Overdrive Core so he could get away from there until he heard the same voice from last time "Data input complete, Fire Wall stage one unlocked" said the voice and Jasper smiled "its about time, Fire Wall activate!" he yelled and his body began to grow a orange outline and the rocks he was holding up began to disintegrate from the from touching it "that's what I was looking for said Jasper as held his ground until the rock were no longer falling on him.

after Jasper was cleared he saw he was still standing where he started like he said "looks like I got it...fire wall huh?....I hope its enough" Jasper thought to himself then flew back to the others.
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode #14 Empty Re: Jasper's Training RP: Heritage Arc Post Episode #14

Post  SSJ57G Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 am

I can't complain, no real issues here.

+10% PL

-Stage 1 Fire Wall (+10% to DEF, costs 2 BS to activate, lasts two rounds)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down