Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alicia Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

2 posters

Go down

Alicia Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5 Empty Alicia Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 am

Alicia sat on the ground by the eastern side of the base. "Wonder what got into Terra earlier." Alicia pondered as she looked around and listened to the sound of laughter coming from the various soldiers that inhabited the base. Earlier she had reported the soldier who showed his 'thanks' as Alicia "defeated all the bad guys". She couldn't think about it much though as she was worried about Terra. He seemed to have been a bit shocked of something. Alicia tried to erase the thoughts from her mind and closed her eyes as she looked back into the past. She started to calculate what would happen if things gone differently during the fight with Cybern.
======================================
(Alicia's Mind Training)
Makuta took use of his speed, and jumped up throwing a kick. Cybern caught it and threw Makuta towards the ground without taking and damage. Makuta caught himself with his hands and flipped onto his feet. Opening his mouth wide, Makuta fired a yellow blast at Cybern, who blocked it with at the cost of some damage to the mech’s left arm. "Your attacks do nothing," Cybern laughed as his hand shone with a bright red light as he shot his laser cannon at Makuta dealing a critical amount of damage.

Terra watched as Makuta's body hit the ground near them. "Makuta!" he shouted looking at Cybern. Terra rushed towards Cybern attempting to lay a barrage of kicks in. Cybern took barley any damage and laughed. "You pathetic insect. You can't beat me with that puny power!!" Cybern announced as he continued to laugh. "You haven't forgotten I'm here have you?!" Alicia shouted as she reached inside her weighted jacket. She pulled out an object with a metal pin sticking out of it. She hid it from Cybern's view and unleashed a small rush attack on Cybern's mech.

"That actually hurt. no matter." Cybern said as he watched Makuta get up. "I'm not out yet you bastard! I came to train..to train with the legendary Goku! To train in order to become Namek’s protector! But now, Earth is my home as well. And your in my way. You’re blocking the path that is my destiny! " He said punching Cybern's chest plate, denting the mech in a bit. no matter. I will still defeat you. Your so called destiny, is about to CUM to a CLIMAX....Dick Missile!" Cybern yelled as his Dick Missile fired, hitting Makuta and Terra. Alicia turned towards Cybern, in her mouth was a metal cotter pin. She threw an object at Cybern and smirked.
----------------------------------------------
(Real World)
Alicia opened her eyes, and realized how much time has passed. "Wonder what happened after i used that Chaff Grenade." Alicia said as she walked towards the "mess hall" of the base.

==============================================================
OOC:This may be the crappiest post I have ever made in my entire life. Anyway...I wanted Alicia to have a sort of "Mind Training" as she's knows combat strategy more then the others. So i figured, she could mind train by calculating a change in events in time to see if she could come up with what would happen differently. Whether it works or not is up to you. But i tried my best...
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Alicia Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5 Empty Re: Alicia Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

-Realism
Not overpowering your characters is always a plus. There's a lack of bullshit here too.

-Legibility
I can understand your postings.

Gain of 36 from this training, unless TK has a different take.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down