Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

3 posters

Go down

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5 Empty Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

Post  Gohan2535 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 am

After the fight with the blue androgynous humanoid, Terra didn't join his team meat up with the other units as he thought training was long over due. After smiling at his girlfriend, and blowing a kiss, he watched as she flew off towards the others. He stayed near the body of the humanoid, concentrated on it, then he looked to the soldier. He shook his head and went to an area full of rigid rocks and vast mountains.

Terra looked at the beauty of the various patterns that the many chunks of Earth made. "I guess i should strengthen my abilities in controlling Earth." Terra thought as he started concentrated on the loose Earth. Terra's breathing slowed and his body lightly glowed with his greenish aura. His focus was on a small boulder. Terra's concentration began to intensify as the boulder started to lift from the ground. Terra's breathing changed from the calm, slow breaths, to deep breaths, and then Heavy breaths as a vein on Terra's head popped into view. The boulder slowly rose higher. At this point, Terra couldn't hold his end of the connection and released the boulder. It fell back into it's earlier settlement. Terra's body was tilted forward, his hands on his knees, and panting as his body was gasping for equilibrium.

Terra took an hour of rest, as he had just lifted a really heavy boulder and as he also just finished the fight with the Humanoid. After the hour Terra rose up and started breaking rocks and boulders in a type of martial arts form. Terra eventually stood at a single point, bowing as if someone was in front of him. "Lets try again..." Terra began as he patted on the boulder from before. Like before, Terra's body started to slightly glow with a greenish aura. The boulder started to shake and glow as well and it started to lift. As before, Terra's breathing began to become unstable, but Terra kept hold of the boulder. It started to rise a bit higher then last time. The vein had popped out again. Terra was seemingly making progress, but as before, he couldn't keep hold, and the bolder flopped back into it's resting place.

"It's getting late. I should head back to base." Terra said as he eyed the boulder one last time before leaving towards the base.
-------------------------------------------------
Quick info, a 'Form' is a term used in martial arts to identify beautiful patterns of choreographic techniques.
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

Back to top Go down

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5 Empty Re: Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

Post  TheToonKing Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 am

1) Realism
The only thing I find slightly unrealistic about this is he leaves directly after a battle to train, without returning to his friends at all, and without commenting on it. This isn't a huge deal, but seems a bit odd.

2) Legibility
No major mistakes. I read it perfectly.

3) No Bullshit
Terra had quite a bit of struggle in lifting the rock, and that's reason enough to seem realistic. And breaking rocks threw physical attacks makes sense giving his level of strength.

I'm not sure what the maximum pl gain for this current time is, but id put it up there. Not the maximum, but up there. With this in mind, its your call SSJ.
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5 Empty Re: Terra Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episode 4 & 5

Post  SSJ57G Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Same as Alicia, training gain 36.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down