Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makuta Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episodes 5 & 6

2 posters

Go down

Makuta Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episodes 5 & 6 Empty Makuta Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episodes 5 & 6

Post  TheToonKing Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Ghhhhh.... Makuta's mind shouted out. He hand one arm tied to the belt of his gi behind him. His other hand was on the rocky slope of the nearest mountain to the base. Your probably thinking, "Makuta can't climb a mountain with one hand? Weak..." but STFU. Makuta also had a single piece of rope rapped and tied around both of his legs, with them each having some room as not to constrict his movements to much. And tied to that rope, was another one, and on the end of it a large boulder. The boulder swayed back and forth, threatening to send Makuta falling. The rock was roughly five times the Namekians size, and with one hand and new heavier training clothes, Makuta was at the pinnacle of his effort.

With another two eights of the obstacle left, Makuta's arm shook in pain.

Your crazy Makuta, your going to overexert yourself again that familiar voice laughed in his head in the form of a memory. Makuta put his feet into a nearby hole in the cliff, and jumped up, raising a foot in the air and grabbing a hold of a crevice with his hand, feet hanging and the boulder below swaying rapidly once again. His body shivered for a moment as the jolt of movement tore at his pain receptors. This happened again and again. The pain increased, and Makuta's grunts became louder as memories of past battles distracted him.

Spacing out for what seemed like the shortest time, Makuta found himself near the top, but his arm was at the breaking point. And upon the end of his day dreaming, he jumped once more, and he hadn't realized the state of the rock beneath him. It jumped up to a ninety degree angle to Makuta, and then swayed back down, and Makuta lost all forms of griping.

Damn... Makuta thought to himself That's what I get for shirking off...

Makuta stretched his hand up, and managed to bring his body up to its former point. With a couple more jumps, Makuta made it to the top. And then turning back, used both hands to pull hard enough to send the boulder flying up, and land behind him. Makuta collapsed onto his back, and sighed.

"Well then. That took way to much out of me. I guess I better get back up. Time to do it again, this time with the other hand. Then I should be able to find a larger boulder."

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Makuta Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episodes 5 & 6 Empty Re: Makuta Training RP: School Wars Arc, Between Episodes 5 & 6

Post  SSJ57G Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm

-Legibility
No issues here. I've never had any issues reading whatever you type.

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
Don't know why a Z-Fighter-type character is doing Naruto-style training, but this is a multi-crossover, so I guess I can't really complain about that, can I? Gets a pass on it.

-Boost
+20% of current PL (+116 PL)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down