Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makuta Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

2 posters

Go down

Makuta Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Makuta Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  TheToonKing Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Makuta was at the higher level of the training site, having left to put himself in intense training.
----------------
"Corey could you do me a favor?" Makuta asked the Saiyan that morning.

"Sure..." Corey said awkwardly.

"Could you and Drew handle Kale's training for a day or two. I need to get back to my own training." Makuta replied, mentally planning what he might do in said training.

"Sure, the more the merrier..." Corey said, and Makuta looked at him blankly... " Never mind... yes i'll be fine happy training him for a bit.."
----------------
A half dozen Shadow Clones Makuta had used for training dispersed as Makuta panted heavily. His pants were in a bit of tatters, cuts placed on his body at random.

"Well, now that's said and done..it's finnaly time to perfect my novice usage of THAT move..."

----------------
It was a cool evening on the Neo Earths Special Forces training site, mid School Wars. Makuta and Zach had finished a overused sparing method, and Zach went into a detailed explanation on the use of THAT move...

"To sum it up, both handfuls must have equal power, and your control has to be complete at all times. I'f you channel that massive amount of Ki, the result will be an attack stronger then any Kamehameha or Galick Gun the others or myself could produce. This technique was taught to me by my mentor in the Garlic School, and I've rarely gotten it to work right..yet.."
----------------
Makuta thought back to the Saiyan's explanation. Makuta himself had NEVER managed to use the technique correctly. Admittedly, he never spent a large amount of time trying to perfect it.

"With these attacks getting more frequent, I need a powerful finisher such as this.." Makuta said aloud to himself. He then drew his arms back, and golden energy collected in his palms...
----------------
Hours passed, and Makuta lay bloody in a large crater.

I'f I don't put enough energy in it, the attack fails. If the Ki output is correct, and I don't control it properly it becomes unstable..

"I have...to get this...right.." Makuta said as he slowly stood up. He stumbled up, out of the crater. He faced the large hill sized boulder he was using as a target. Numerous holes had been blasted in it, all not even half the damage a perfected version of the attack could do.

"I have to become stronger, to face the opponents ahead. Our enemy may not be clear..." Makuta muttered to himself. He once again drew his arms back, and collected his ki into two orbs in his palms. "But my objective is..."

Makuta's body sparked with red aura as the orbs grew larger with the Kaiokens energy..

"To defeat the enemy, and keep those who can not fight for themselves safe..." he continued, bringing his arms forward, fingers being bent forward. The golden orbs of each hand fused into one larger one. That's it, it was perfect so far...now!

"Final Flash!" Makuta hollered, unleashing a large golden beam, in which drilled right threw the boulder, and then obliterated it...

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Makuta Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11 Empty Re: Makuta Training RP: Heritage Arc Between Episodes 9 and 11

Post  SSJ57G Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

-Realism/Lack of Bullshit
Not a problem here. Besides, what the heroes do between episodes or when they're not being RPed is never clear anyway, and is left up to the imagination.

-Legibility
No problem, as always.

+16.5% PL gain
(Final Flash move granted at no extra cost)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down