Original Timeline EEnE Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #11: Finale - Part 1: The Dimensional Stones Still Not Enough?! The Dimensional Fusion Method

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #11: Finale - Part 1: The Dimensional Stones Still Not Enough?! The Dimensional Fusion Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #11: Finale - Part 1: The Dimensional Stones Still Not Enough?! The Dimensional Fusion Method

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Otis was the next to step up. Seeing Streak's earlier attack prompted him to try something. He punched at the air, his fist soon disappearing within a portal that had appeared next to him. The portal opened up directly in front of Oskuro, Otis's fist coming out of it to him him in the face. Otis did the same thing, but with his leg, kicking Oskuro back into another portal. Opening a portal directly behind him, Otis timed his energy blast correctly. As Oskuro went through the gateway, Otis fired a beam into Oskuro's back, blasting him back to where he started...

Otis attacks Oskuro with Illusion Blast [* x 8 used], inflicting 2,765,455 damage! (92,228,509 -> 89,463,054)
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

https://eenezrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode #11: Finale - Part 1: The Dimensional Stones Still Not Enough?! The Dimensional Fusion Method - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #11: Finale - Part 1: The Dimensional Stones Still Not Enough?! The Dimensional Fusion Method

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm

"I guess ill wait to see if we can hold up before I resort to that technique….” Tai Ma said.

He immediately erupted in a fiery aura. Knowing something was about to happen, the other heroes scattered to the wind, leaving Tai Ma to stair Oskuro down. Tai Ma thought on all they had lost in the battle, and looked to his hand. Shade, Tank, Aaron went through his mind. Then came Makuta’s image. And when the image of Polaris came into mind, he made his hand into a fist and his aura went into the fist.

“HAAAAAAAA!” he yelled, charging at Oskuro. The “aura” of a Oozaru surrounded him.

His first with a punch was into the gut, and then Tai Ma used a back flip kick to send Oskuro into the air. Flying above the negative being, Tai Ma sent Oskuro down toward the ground once again with a powerful energy blast. Tai Ma flew down, grabbing his right arms wrist as his right hand erupted into flames. With a swift punch, just as Oskuro hit the ground, a massive explosion of energy made the outcome of the Rush Attack unknown…

Tai Ma attacks Oskuro with Saiyajin no Seishin (Spirit of the Saiyans) [10 Bs's used], Inflicting 3,681,818 damage! (89,463,054 -> 85,781,236)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Corey watched the explosion, along with everyone else. However, Tai Ma soon came flying out of the smoke, hit back by a slightly injured Oskuro.

"Damn!" Corey said. "At least this isn't like with Vlad..."

Xavier and Corey both remembered the horrific visage of the walking corpse, and shuddered.

"Corey! Zach!" Drew called out. "It's time...we'll combine our signatures and attack at the same time..."

Corey and Zach got on either side of Drew. Drew charged the Ice Special Beam Cannon, Corey charged a Fire Kamehameha, and Zach charged a white Final Flash.

"Take this! Triple Finish!" Corey, Zach, and Drew yelled together, unleashing their attacks on Oskuro. At first, he appeared to dodge, but Zach used Dimensional power to redirected the attack instantly, allowing them to hit Oskuro from above with it.

Corey, Zach and Drew attack at once:
Corey used Fire Kamehameha with 12 BS's, inflicting 2,356,364 damage (85,781,236 -> 83,424,872)
Zach used Final Flash with 12 BS's, inflicting 5,500,000 damage (83,424,872 -> 77,924,872)
Drew used Ice Special Beam Cannon with 12 BS's, inflicting 6,721,164 damage (77,924,872 -> 71,203,708)
-----------
Oskuro shook off the blast.

"Not bad..." Oskuro said. "I guess this is why they lose. Now I know what to do..."

Streak began to glow with static electricity as he charged up an aura. He rushed Oskuro, who had been going for the cousin trio, who were slightly exhausted from their last attack, and slammed him away with a kick. The impact sent off static bolts.

Streak attacks Oskuro with Static Attack [8 BS's used], inflicting 1,804,091 damage (71,203,708 -> 69,399,617).
-------------
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Oskuro, being still distracted from Streaks attack, didnt expect Ed to burst from teh ground and deliver a headbutt to his chest.

Ed attacked Oskuro, Inflicting 1,250,000 damage! (69,399,617 -> 68,149,617)

---------------------------------------------------
Ed and Oskuro fly high into the air, until Oskuro throws him off.

"I was able to manipulate Chaos Energy into the Chaso Blade. So I should be able to..." Edd murmured, and channeling the Elemental Stones energy into a sword, and solidifying it into ice.

"Ice Make: Cold Excalibur!" he yelled finihing the gigantic blade. Its shape is vaguely reminiscent of Excalibur's fictional depiction.

Edd created Cold Excalibur at the cost of 1 Blast Stock, resulting in his ATK increasing by 15%! (ATK: 16,000,000 -> 18,400,000)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Jasper had engulfed his body in fire while Knuckles created armor out of earth " hey Knuckles follow my lead " said Jasper as he started to fly in Oskuro's direction.

then they started to spin around each other and soon the Earth and Fire started to fuse until they were surrounded in lava.

" Magma Impact! " they yelled as the collided with Oskuro and the magma covered his body as he was sent flying to the ground.

Jasper and Knuckles did a duel attack dealing a total of 3,602,272 of damage ( 68,149,617 -> 64,547,345 )
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"You knowwhat..screw defence!" Xavier yelled, flying at Oskuro. His left foot erupted in yellow energy, and then in orange flames

"Its not your power thats annoying, its your numbers..." Oskuro grunted, not noticeing Xavier approching from behind.

"I hope youlike it hard in the back!" Xavier yelled, kicking Oskuro in the back with his fiery foot.

Xavier attacked Oskuro with Flaming Super Kick with 10 BS's, inflicting 2,117,301 damage! (64,547,345 -> 6243004)
TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Oskuro rose up on a platform. He took into account the heroes surrounding him. Surely he could fight his way through all of them with his power alone, but they were really starting to become annoying. When they ganged up on him, he had taken a lot more damage than he thought he would. In the end, Oskuro decided to try and end it in one burst. Black energy gathered into his core as he curled up.

"Ultimate Dark Energy Field!" Oskuro yelled, expelling a Super Explosive Wave from his body. The blast destroyed the platform he was standing on, as well as caught all the heroes off guard. Indeed, they weren't expecting such an attack. All of the heroes that were fighting Oskuro were sent flying backwards as they were hit by the large-scale attack.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Jasper tried to get up from the attack he was hit by " damn it.....even with all that power we still cant hold a candle to him..."

His body was filled with dents and cracks and sparks were coming out of them he looked around to see the others were in similar conditions. Corey had used his body to protect the two fawns from the attack.

" I think we are all out of plot holes......" said jasper as he fell to his knee
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Edd stood up slowly. His shirt was torn at the shoulder, and both of the knees of his pants were gone.

"We can’t afford to lose this confrontation..." Edd said, as he raised his head, his pupils were gone, a sign that he had given into his Saiyan rage. He grabbed his Cold Excalibur, which had survived the blast, and flew at Oskuro.

"You just don’t learn!" Oskuro yelled, charging himself.

Edd sliced at Oskuro repeatedly, each attack dodged.

"Ice...Edge!" Edd yelled, slicing the blade. A light blue wave of energy shot at Oskuro.

"Pathetic fool!" Oskuro yelled, blasting straight threw the attack. Edd flew full speed at Oskuro, but his sword slash was caught with the opposing foes two hands. Oskuro charged a surge of electricity threw Edd’s blade, and it went straight into the Saiyan boy.

"Ahhhh!" he yelled, and Oskuro sent him flying with a backhand to the face.

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Angryslacks Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 pm

The lower half of Otis' body was smashed into pieces by the blast, however he used the White Stone to regenerate the damage. As a result the Stone formed a chest cavity and placed itself into it, leaving it exposed as he prepared to make his move.

"We do not have a great chance of success at these odds, but we must fight down to the last man." Otis prepared the largest Supernova he could conjure, the Andorid evaluated the risk of tapping into his Overdrive core for raw energy to feed into the attack, but found it too dangerous due to the risk of premature detonation.

Oskuro noticed and yelled at the Androids attack, not out of fear but of annoyance. The incarnation of negative energy half-assedly shot a ki blast at the orb. Otis was barely able to launch the unstable Supernova into the sky just fast enough to escape the explosion.

"We may have to resort to it after all," Tai Ma thought as he watched the orange sphere explode harmlessly overhead.

Last edited by Dr. Angryslacks on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Angryslacks
Dr. Angryslacks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:05 pm

"Corey...!" Bambi called out. "You're...bleeding...!"

Bypassing any inconsistencies that the statement above would cause, Corey struggled back to his feet, his left arm badly damaged by the blast. His gi was torn in half, and both of his pant legs had been burned up to the knee. His bandanna fell over his eye, stained by blood. He used his right arm to straighten it out.

"I'm not done yet..." Corey said.

Just then, Faline screamed.

"Bambi...! What is that on your forehead?!"

Corey whirled around, to see a deep blue stone poking out of Bambi's forehead. In addition, Bambi started to glow with a white aura.
------------
Ed and Eddy flew down to assist Edd to his feet.

"You alright, Sockhead?" Ed asked.

"Other than the multiple electric burns, I believe I can continue fighting..." Edd almost passed out from his previous injuries, but stood firm. Just then, Eddy and Ed displayed something strange.

From the exposed chest of Eddy, poked the green gem of wind. Ed's forehead had a new jewel on it...the stone of Earth.
-----
"This is insane!" Drew yelled. "He just won't die!"

Zach grunted as he got back to his feet.

"At this rate, we're not going to last much longer...The former Red Ribbon guy is right. We might be out of plotholes to exploit." Zach commented.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:38 pm

" Its one of the stones that we use.....but why would it....be.....what are you staring at? " said Corey with confusion

" your chest...you have one too " said Bambi while pointing at it with his nose

Corey looked down to see that the stone that it was the stone he had absorbed is not seen on his chest. " why is this happening? "

"if you are all done with hoping some idiotic plot hole will happen I would like to get a move on in killing you " said Oskaro as he started to grow impatient. at that point a bright light started to come out from Corey and Bambie's gem

" what....whats going one Corey " asked Bambie in fear

Corey smiled and said " Plot hole Bambi....Plot hole "
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

".......I....don't understand..." Just then, Corey started to glow bright red. Bambi turned into a dark blue color. Soon, both were nothing more than pure positive energy. The two energy beings formed together at this point, merging into a white whirling mass of energy...
-------
As Tai Ma began to put his hands into the air, he suddenly looked down.

"What...what's that light?" Tai Ma asked. "I'd better hurry and finish this. As far as I can tell, it's the only way I can see that would destroy him completely."
-----------
Oskuro growled in annoyance.

"You pests are really trying my patience!" He aimed a barrage of black beams down at the light...but suddenly, they were all swatted away. "What?!"
------------
The being that did it seemed to be Corey at the surface, his clothes repaired. His teal gi was now a orangeish color, with his sash and wristbands brown. His hair was a metallic silver in color, and his eyes were yellow. He had black rims over his eyelids and around his eyes as well. Also, he had no visible eyebrows. His hair spiked up to where it was completely out of his face, and actually seemed to be a bit longer as well. A white aura was visible surrounding him.

"Wha..." Faline began. "What...what are you? Where...where are they?"

Oskuro was annoyed, looking down upon the scene.

"I don't know why we were forced into this, but I can feel the power radiating inside me..." the boy said. It was clearly Corey's voice, but it had Bambi's voice mixed within it. "This is why the Stones were glowing, huh. To fuse together the bodies of those with positive energy. Apparently, the creators of these things knew that an imbalance like this would happen."

"You're...you're not answering my question..." Faline continued, still shocked.

"...I am...neither Corey, nor Bambi. I am...the union...the fusion of the two. I guess...you should call me 'Corbi'," The fusion identified himself. "And...this power will be used to take you out!"

Corbi Power Level: 100,000,000
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheToonKing Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 am

After seeing the fusion of Corey and Bambi, the Ed’s all had the same idea at once.

“It was the Stones they each had in their possession that caused there fusion.” Edd said, hand on his chin.

“And if me and lumpy both have one of the Stones…” Eddy said.

“Friends combine into one in order to save the day!” Ed yelled. Suddenly the Stone of Wind lit Eddy’s chest up. The Stone of Earth did the same to Ed.

“So me and Ed can fuse?” Eddy suggested.

“Or…maybe there’s a way for me to join in as well” Edd said. He approached Eddy and Ed.

“Quickly, interlock hands!” Edd said, noticing Ed and Eddy slowly began to flout in the air involuntarily.

“Okay…” Ed laughed. Ed grabbed Edd’s left hand. Eddy stood at the other side of Edd and grabbed his right hand.

“This better make me happy Double D….” Eddy said. Suddenly Edd began to glow white, and his body turned to pure energy. Instantly Ed turned to a brown energy, and Eddy turned to green. The two latter’s, slowly were sucked into Edd, and they exploded into a pillar of light.

“Hello, light. “ Ed murmured as he was absorbed.

“Whoa!” Kale yelled.

“We’ve gradually become more overshadowed by the newcomers of out little team.” Eddy’s voice rang out from the light.

“Now our little moment of glory has come.” Edd voice rang out.

“Now our pools of gravy converge, into the ultimate tub full!” Ed’s voice rang out.

“Do it….” Zach said. His appearance similar to a damaged Vegeta after fighting Buu on the Supreme Kai’s world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The light faded revealing a single figure of great power.
His hair was a metallic silver color, eyes yellow. He had Edd's spiky hair, with Ed's hairline and unibrow, and Eddy's skin color. He wore a green jacket with a purple color and Edd's red t-shirt. He wore Ed's jeans and Eddy's shoes.

“I am neither of the former three warriors. But at the same time I am all of them at the same time! I am…The Ed! “

The Ed Power Level : 120,000,000

TheToonKing
TheToonKing

Back to top Go down

Post  saskestheman Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 am

Otis had also got the Idea as he flew up to Jasper " Andro- I mean Jasper I have an Idea, Combine your body with mine so we can help " he said with confidence in his face.

Jasper looked as Otis with confusion in his " But we are mechanical......plus with the span of our design we are not compatible "

The stone in Otis's chest began to glow " this stone has power over reality, with it we can combine to create the ultimate android " Drew and Zach looked skeptical " you sure you can trust him Jasper....he did try to destroy you " said Drew

Jasper walked up to Otis " Otis had his will bend to by that of another.....even humans.....even saiyans can be forced to do what others want. now he is free to make his own choice and he chose to help us kill Oskaro and save the multiverse....I trust you Otis whats the plan " said Jasper prepared to for anything.

Otis began to glow bright and soon his body turned into a round orb of energy " well you only get to live once " said Jasper as he flew into the white orb. sparks of electricity started to come out of the ball as it started to change form and lower to the ground. eventually it took shape of a person as the light started to fade showing, he had Otis's Gi in the color of Jasper's pants his skin was sliver with Otis's hair only a little darker he also had grey wristbands and retained Jasper's brown boots. he turned his orange eyes to Oskaro " I am the fusion of an android of the past and present.....I am now the ultimate creation....I don't need a name made of the two combined I will just be know as......Alpha! " he yelled as his aura created a crater on the floor.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Android Alpha - 110,000,000
saskestheman
saskestheman

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ57G Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

"It seems as though everyone else with at least one of the Stones did it as well." Corbi said, looking from person to person.
-----------
Abridged Version

"You know this is going to make deciding between you two hard again, right?" Faline asked.

"Sure, why not?" said Corbi as he charged up to fight the incarnation of evil.
---------------
Alternate Abridged Version

"Go get them, guy with yaoi pairing name!" Faline encouraged.

"You bet we will-wait, yaoi pairing? How did you even know that exists?" Corbi replied. "Whatever." He then flew off into battle.
-----------------
Real Version

"Well, be sure to defeat him then, you two." Faline encouraged.

"With two other fusions here, it's almost assured." Corbi replied, flying into battle.
-------------------
Tai Ma continued to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb.
SSJ57G
SSJ57G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2